DEUTSCHLAND, JA!

GERMANY, YES!
We have two BIG, tax funded TV-channels, the ARD and ZDF. Both have spent 45 MILLION € to make new youth oriented formats.
This is one of their new shows, which is supposed to indoctrinate young people with the fact that Germany is a typical multiethnic immigration country, just like the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvspielfilm.de/tv-programm/sendung/eine-sommerliebe-zu-dritt,57b4151cf033af5c8b88984b.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How to reach the youth, you ask? Just mix up ghetto rap with classical music and call it a day.

>"Vivaldi experiment", bunch of degenerates

Did we somehow make multiculturalism look like a good thing?
Do you leaders not see all the riots from racial tensions?

Your multicultural society is viewed as a good thing that works in the eyes of the normie German. They love to see so many europeans/asians/africans in one place.

They should have looked at Brazil, not USA. Enjoy the ride lads, it only gets worse from here.

>forced by law to pay monthly propaganda fees even if you don't watch them
>thrown in jail if you refuse to pay

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT HOLE

But it's all smiles and sunshine in all your films and tv shows? Are you saying they don't accuratly portray reality?

>there's fucking hammers and sickles in that mix
Yes you stupid fucking commies, it worked out sooo well the last time you did that in Europe.

>Did we somehow make multiculturalism look like a good thing?
America is regularly used (by the left) as an example of a successful multicultural melting pot utopia
>Do you leaders not see all the riots from racial tensions?
America is also regularly used (by the left) as bad example of police brutality, capitalism and segregation.

They are basically expert at double think. America is a good example for a multicultural society and a bad example because of muh bad capitalism etc at the same time.

I wish i was joking but i've asked several people to name one successful multicultural society and they always say ''The US!'' and its always the type of people that hate the US the most.

>Diversity is a strength. But we're all equal/the same.

Someone explain this meme for me because I can't stand this shit anymore.

of course they see. But they are guiltdriven to take on more poor people

>Hammer and Sickle in the middle of religious symbols
What did they mean by this?

ÜBERSETZUNG DU DÜMMLICHER PREUSSE
>About the Format
Germania gives a weekly view on Germany: the one of humans not born here. Migrants who arrived a long time ago in Germany will talk about the strange peculiarities of Germans, sometimes funny sometimes serious

>And this is what the producers say
In Germania the main point want be the refugee debate, but the fact, that Germany is an immigration country and that WE live in a multicultural society.

Somebody start doxing persons involved in those schemes.

We have all the guns because of multikulti

Blacks openly admit that the only reason they aren't going door to door and raping whites to death is because we would gun down their entire race in a month if they tried it

Don't try multikulti ever

There was a terrible movie on one of these channels yesterday.
The plot was basically that the blonde chick of the blonde German guy that almost looked like an old school nazi (haircut, boots and so on) got cucked and knocked up by an Arabic looking frenchman.
The frenchman also had children with other women and let other guys play the father for these children.

I'm not shitting you guys here, my blood was burning with anger.

Name of movie or it did nicht happen...

>tvspielfilm.de/tv-programm/sendung/eine-sommerliebe-zu-dritt,57b4151cf033af5c8b88984b.html

Translate it by yourself, the title is "a sommerlove in a threesome". It's some shitty production by the channel.

Shiet, at least our degeneracy here is not paid with tax money.

I am learning deutsch for fun (dying languages need preservation, after all) so I shall. And this will go in my memory as further motivation for purity of action.

>watching the electric jew
This explains so much , german normalfags eat all this multikulti shit then if you're against ''refugees'' immigrating to your country that means you're a racist neo-nazi.

>Watching TV
German TV nowadays is like they watched don't hug me i'm scared, didn't got the undertones and actually went to produce shit like that unironically.

So I was watching "Where to invade next" by Michael Moore. Is it true you fucks get taught every day about the holocaust in school?

I was visiting my parents, they were watching it.
Just got a bit of the plot and was shocked by this shit.
The worst thing of this kikery was, that the other characters didn't give a fuck that she was fucking the frenchman.

Why on earth would you watch this junk?
>DÜMMLICHER PREUSSE
Rand halten, häßlicher Almdudler.

Not everyday but so much that we get competely desensitised about the topic resulting in giving a shit about it while everytime someone confronts us with it we start to smile while thinking "uh not this shit again"

Wew lad were your parents phased by that?

Nope, they're pretty right wing, but they won't see the kikery that's going on.
see

I bet if they were at that refugee welcome New Year's Eve assault they'd get redpilled

German byzantinism:

1. Moral dualism (positivism, law apart from ethics)

2. The government treats the state as its own property and doesn't care about citizen rights

3. Religion controlled by the state (caesaropapism)

4. Bureaucratism as a sign of the government's dominance over citizenry

5. State is oriented towards expansionism and militarism

>In Byzantine civilization, organized religion is dependent on the state. In this type of civilization all means are justified to achieve political goals. Politicians follow ethics in private life, but in public they are judged by their skills, not by ethics. The legal government has absolute authority and its orders are not doubted. Germany under Bismarck was an example of that type of civilization

Have you watched the particular scene I was refering to? He was talking like it was pure brainwashing (while saying it was a good thing). It felt like they would hammer into your head: you are bad people.
It was quite depressing to watch desu

Haven't watched the movie... I can just tell from the experience i had in my own education.
But what i experienced wasn't "that" bad. Of course we had to do stuff on the topic more often than on anything else.
But nobody said to us "it's your fault"
It was more like "learn from history"

Still everybody i know that went through the same education, reacted the same.
The last time we had to tackle the topic we literally said in class "Not again, we already wasted two terms with this shit before" and our teacher was like "I know, i know but the gov says it's mandatory...."

they see a big success story, if you ask them all problems come from inequal distribution of wealth and institutional/systemic racism

That's my point. Your state funds an attempt at brainwashing to blame you for something you had nothing to do with.

that girl in the picture is exactly how i have always thought german women look like...

Now that i remember, when i took german in school. I was 14-15. Our teacher showed us some series when the white german family had recvently divorced and the mother had moved in with a turk. I think the daughters name was Lena. And as the show progressed i think her steph brother developed a crush on her or something like that.

Lmfao, now that i've gotten older i'm like, "really nigga"? Any ger bros know the name of the series ?

But it wasn't even our state.
"Entnazifizierung" was something that was demanded by the allied forces after the war.
The education we get in our schools still has something to do with the fact, that it was a term for our surrender.

>tfw your tax money flows into this shit.

And they seriously wonder why there are less and less people watching ARD and ZDF.

What is your problem? She is hot.

America is multiethnic too. I couldn't care less what skin color one has, all I care is about oppressive religion which wants to disturb my own life such as radical Christianity or Islam.

Türkish für anfänger bro, watched it in school aswell

yes ! hahaha wow, throwback to högstadiet

"I couldn't care less what skin color one has" So what you dont want the continued existence of your people?