Racist piece of shit

Racist piece of shit.

((((you))))

better than hillary

.35 has been deposited.

Where'd you get your bantz? Eastern Poland?

tfw no matter what they call you, no matter what the polls and hill shills say, you'll win.

Hello non-country.

>Racist piece of shit.
I can't argue with that because it's true.

yep

As a white man, I wake up racist every morning as well. Fucking asshats work so hard to label every white male as racist well guess what? Now I own it. At one time I was tolerant to niggers and beans, and tried to treat others as equals. Thanks to the racial relations in this country my eyes have been opened, and no more will I be ashamed in who I am or what I believe in.
I'm voting trump because I want a country with strong borders. I'm voting trump because I use logic to influence my decisions not emotions. I'm voting Trump because things need to change.
Kiss my lilly white racist ass OP.

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr

Trump will win.

(you)

defending Trump doesnt even upset liberals anymore

You just have to keep beating it to them that you are voting for the lesser of two evils, they go on like 4 page rants on normiebook when you do

I love it when they call him racist but can't show any proof of it. Every black person wanted to be trump up until a year ago, now they all hate him because he said he was gonna build a wall to keep illegal Mexicans out and BLACK PEOPLE DON'T EVEN LIKE MEXICANS....

Groid logic is a wondiferous thing.

They call him racist but totally look the other way for killary, even though she actually has ties with robert byrd, a former kkk member, calling him a friend and mentor, and idolizes margaret sanger who founded planned parenthood for the sole purpose of exterminating black people....

Pretty much this.

0.10c has been deposited to your account

Right....
She depends on your stupidity

Your country is shit. Literally nobody has ever said make plans great again because nobody cares

SIAF

They call him racist but totally look the other way for killary, even though she actually has ties with robert byrd, a former kkk member, calling him a friend and mentor, and idolizes margaret sanger who founded planned parenthood for the sole purpose of exterminating black people

>Racist
>Bad
>/pol
Did you forget where you are?