Why are whites terrible at creating new culture?

Why are whites terrible at creating new culture?

you'll see what culture we have in the works once trump gets in you fuck

Why are coloreds so good at destroying culture?

Go read the book "the history of western civilization" u dumb fuck.

culture is a meme

forgetting to sage my good friend

>twerking and hip-hop are considered a culture
absolutely subhuman

CREATING NEW culture, lad. Africans and Arabs dominate the music culture of the countries they emigrate to, despite being severely disadvantaged.

Considering it is beating yours, I'd say it's a stronger culture as well.

because white culture and white pride has become associated with white racism and white supremacy. this has occurred due to historically recent dominance of white culture.

furthermore, it has become important for white people to ensure they are not perceived as racist. to achieve this white people reject any expression of their whiteness.

i don't advocate racism or supremacy of any race, but i do acknowledge the stranglehold of political correctness on white expression.

We don't stagnate enough to create a culture anymore, we move forward too quickly.

>rap it's a sign of culture for a race

They're too autistic.

so i guess mcdonalds is best food you can get.

>new culture
if its not broken, why fix it?

What besides music do you even have in mind? Like music is the pinnacle of culture or something. And the monkeys dominate music because it's all they're good for: making beats and being a spectacle.

You don't notice white culture because you're surrounded by it.

Granted it's shit but you can thank Gavrilo Princip for it.

Uh, literally every single thing you are doing RIGHT NOW is the result of white culture.

Kek yes we all remember how white men were responsible for the invention of electricity. Where would we be without electrical storms