Swedish/Japanese

Hi! folks i am half Swedish and half Japanese (Father Swedish) and (mother Japanese). Though i look like I am 100% Swedish I am tall blonde hair and Blue eyes my eyes are not even little wide. I am 23 years old age is studying my 2nd year in medical school. I hope to become a doctor I have already started practice bit and I like it. But OFC there are things I don't like which I will mention later in this text.

Now to the subject Sweden as you all know is a country that might die. I feel like this is my country I was born here and raised here. If it were to become a race war I would side with whites. This might sound a bit hypocritical but i am against race mixing especially Black father and white mother. Because their kids are probably going to become thugs if they are lucky will become athletes. Their IQ is also low and they smell and look like shit. I think its wrong to go against nature and race mix.

2 weeks ago i were practicing in a hospital(I do not want to go into specificsand talk abou which hospital it was). There was a birth going on and I was there going to help the nurse getting the baby out. The mother was of white but the dad was black. When the mulatto baby came out I looked at it the only thing I could see was a future thug. I think its disgusting and wrong this thoughts are wrong but I can't help it. Can anyone relate to this here on pol?
Sorry for bad English.

You look Finnish stop lying to yourself

Mulettos are a toss up to be honest.
It depends on who they become friends in their youth much like any other race actually.

>When the mulatto baby came out I looked at it the only thing I could see was a future thug
Sounds like your eyes are working.

well duh

There is one way to win and one way to win only.

You must create a community with consistent values that not only provide inter-community prosperity but protect the community from outsiders and degenerates. Values are the memes of the majority.

He who controls the memelange, controls the Universe.

herro riend

>You must create a community
You sure we live in XXI century? Even amish are not self-sufficient.

I see that a lack of English skills are genetic

The brain is a meme-comparator. You load memes into the brain and the brain matches these meme-patterns to its sensory experience and does one of three things
>recognizes the communication of the meme-pattern and loads it into the brain
>validates one or more meme-patterns against the sensory experience
>rejects the sensory experience as not conforming to known meme-patterns

Note that rejecting the meme-pattern was not listed. When you fill someone's head with memes you change their thinking.

see pic for example

> half swedish half asian
so you are finnish then?

Nah I don't think so my sister is quite good at speaking all kind of languages. I have never been any good at languages though I will admit I had trouble learning English Japanese and German was allways easier to learn. Because I lived in Zürich for a while my mother always talked Japanese with me durring my first years.

Finish people are ugric just like Estonians they are not Mongoloids there language is not even related to any of the East Asian languages.

Hej, Pekka.
You will fit right in with us finns. When are you moving in?

is your mother half japanese? I thought blue eyes are recessive in the first gen, it would make sense if her father or mother had blue eyes though

You are basically a finn.

>being this much of a weeb

Sister eh, is she single?

Just be glad you have Japan to fall back on when Sweden collapses.

Politics and persons you can get to know are 2 different things
Just do your med school thing as usual
He only has a 10% chance of becoming a thug, which is low, so don't do something stupid and fug your future
But 100000 nigglets will have 10000 thugs, just never relax around them and take these into account in politics only

the problem i have with race-mixing is that the child commonly develops an identity crisis, i'm sure you had, or have one to some extent
However, what makes it particularly bad about white/black, is that blacks have an inferiority complex to whites, and the child feels at conflict with itself, because the races are always at conflict
Asian/White doesn't suffer from this problem, so i normally give it a pass
Mulattoes have potential to be fine. But commonly the only white women that choose black men, are trash, looking for bigger trash

just go to finland

My mother is fully Japanese.

Well I can speak much say much in Finish except Perkäle. I have plans to study in Helsinki university my last year.

Yes my father is extremely Swedish he is blonde and looks like viking.

does anyone else on your mothers side have blue eyes though pekka?

You must have something else from your momma's side because offspring of pure japs with a blond person will not have blue eyes because blue eyes are recessive , probably your mom has some jomon blood.

Nope as i said my father has blue eyes my mothers eyes are hazel which quite uncommon.

Well yes she is single why?

>this
Join us.

Well I don't know my mother is not ver fond of talking about things like ethnicity. She might be partly Ainu but she was adopted into an Japanese family she was born in Japan though there are documents of that.

Well then I have to learn a ugric language which is hard. How high is the taxes in Finland and how is the salary for doctors it doesn't necessarily have to be that high but I am just curious.

>japanese with hazel eyes

I'd do some research into your family tree, sounds like your japanese part of the family got BLEACHED at some point in time. Maybe she has Ainu blood.

>i look like I am 100% Swedish I am tall blonde hair and Blue eyes my eyes are not even little wide.

Stop lying future Elliot Rodger

this

btw OP, is your dad a liberal fag who wants the white race gone or a racist? There is no inbetween with people who racemix.

KEK Elliot Rodgers wasnt Japanese neither was the guy behind Virginia tech massacre.

I think my father would by your definition a liberal fag.

KEK!

XD

Also my hair isn't brown.

I'm sorry that you are a victim to the jews who wanna blanda upp everyone. It must be horrible being a mix, no? Not knowing who you are etc.

Ja det är ganska tråkigt men dem flesta tror att jag är Svensk så det är ju inget problem.

>dem flesta tror att jag är Svensk

Nej

>tfw don't have SweJapan boipccy to pound

Du har inte åns sett mig så hur kan du avgöra det?

Is your sister like you or a liberal, lefty cunt?

>I think its disgusting and wrong this thoughts are wrong but I can't help it.
This thoughts are right, sven. It is a future thug.

Post pic OP :3

Please OP, I need to know.

Bad idea mentioning your sister, OP.

Liberal maybe a bit more on the Cuckservative side she likes Putin a lot.

Why?

Well that's a start. We can wörk with that.

You have to redpill her.

Oh and yes you are right. Niggers should be in Africa, not among any other people and the whole continent should be quarantined forever.

>dem flesta
>dem
ja du

sluta måbba HAN, gramatik e svårt jue

post picture. I've never seen a half-Asian who didn't look 80% Asian

Har ni roligt?

post pic

Well this pic is quite old she has changed a bit.

qt

>talks about self in OP
>she

What

taken from the internet