BLM..?

Is this good enough you guys? If you have any valid points to add I can go back and incorporate it. I was trying to keep it short because you know how niggers and attention span are.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mention that millions of white men fought and died in order to free them, while slavery still persists today in africa and the middle east without so much as a story on the news.

siestaniggers confirmed for not white

>while slavery still persists today in africa and the middle east without so much as a story on the news.
and Haiti, the crown jewel of bootlip "civilizations" in the modern era

Be prepared for some well thought out, well reasoned arguments in response!

Or maybe mostly just death threats calling you racist

Realistically, even if it were legal, i dont think i would own slaves. Seems like a lot of upkeep and pain in my ass just to jave someone to boss around. Shit i already have 10 employees and i dont want them to fucking live in a shed out back of my house.

Seems like a giant pain, paying good money to have niggers around all the time.

>Not even the Spanish or the other Africans

Yeah, might want to use a throw away account. We are at like 5% of a south africa, and these people will bare minimum try to get you fired, or just firebomb your house one night.

Uh every race has been and held slaves.
And more Asians are slaves literally today than the total number of slaves ever in America.
So niggers can suck a dick

>implying Nigs would travel outside of the hood
>implying they know how to use navigation

More likely some white cuck or crazy dyke feminist would go firebomb you house because of of all the ""bigotry"" you spew.

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

2014 UCR Expanded Homicide Data
White on White murders 2,488
White on Black murders 187
Black on Black murders 2,205
Black on White murders 446

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

50 most dangerous cities in the world
City, murder rate, percentage black

15. St. Louis, 59.23, 46.9%
19. Baltimore, 54.98, 63%
28. Detroit, 43.89, 82.7%
32. New Orleans, 41.44, 60.2%
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html

>the Spanish or the other Africans
Premium bantz.

>the Spanish or the other Africans
>only white, Europeans
wow, rude.

>American niggers still crying about how all whites are oppressors
>tfw I didn't have civil rights in my own country until 30 years after niggers had theirs

Always shoot a traitor before an enemy. All of this race tension got stirred up with the adulation of white people. Everybody wants to feel like they are right, good, and helping.

BLM isn't about that black lives matter. It's about monetizing dead niggers.
Everytime one dies they cheer more than Cred Forums because it provides then with a massive flux of income.
You won't beat someone with arguments who basically gets loads of money just by pointing and screaming as well as special treatment from the law, because stealing a tv in a riot is ok when it's "black protest"

Discussing with these corpse defilers just helps them keeping the topic on the media and getting even more money for dead dindus.

WE WUZ

>Slave TRADE requires international MERCHANTS
Which group has historically dominated the fucking (((internationalist merchant))) market?

Also, most white people in America were POOR AS FUCK and they COULD NOT FINANCIALLY AFFORD SLAVES

>Not even Spanish, of other africana
>Just white, europeans
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FUCKING NIGGER GET LYNCHED

Rothschild Jew get confirms

>tfw Japanese were literally robbed, beaten and put in concentration camps 70 years ago
>tfw they had an entire nation fueled with genocidal hatred for all of them who literally dindu nuffin
BUT THEYRE NOT JEWISH OR BLACK SO FUCK EM RIGHT?