Guys, what's a "lepo" ?

How did libertarians go from Ron Paul to this ignorant dipshit in just four years..?

the Ron Paul libertarians found The Daily Shoah

Gary's been a head case for a number of years now. But it's a good sign of how fucked up the libertarian party is that they nominated him anyway.

We'll see if they manage to learn their lesson at all, I suppose, after this disaster. It's usually my go-to party if there isn't a good reason to vote for the jew party system.

>le Ron Paul was a libertarian meme
He was a republican

pretty sure all the ron paul people are going for trump, its just the hipsters who are going for libertarian party

The Libertarian Party was infiltrated, subverted, and destroyed so that the bi partisan system stays competitive.

They didn't listen.

None of us did.

Gary Johnson was the libertarian candidate in 2012

I don't know... a practical joke/punishment by the globalists, perhaps?

...eh, I don't know...

>tfw we could have Austin Petersen instead

Petersen was my pick as well. But too many thought the party would get more votes if our candidate had more initial name recognition. >Result: now we look like a bunch of tards.

Personally I'm going Constitution because I don't like Trump or Gary.

(((They))) wanted someone not associated with white nationalists, so they got a turbo-cuck.

He seemed alright four years ago, he seems like a joke now.

I don't know. I voted for him four years ago, but he was already starting to look a little iffy at that point.

Ron Paul was a Republican, the libertarian party is just controlled opposition. After (((they))) realized he's actually stealing votes from Hillary (((they))) started to try to make Gary Johnsonlook like more of a moron than he is

He was great once. Now he just sounds blazed out of his mind all the time.

Nice trips

Gary Johnson was the libertarian candidate four years ago. Ron Paul was a republican.

close, Ron Paul is MORE libertarian than gary johnson, to the point where niggers could be refused service for being niggers

Ron Paul wanted to secure the border though, but not make a wall because it is the governments responsibility to make sure the people coming into the country won't disrupt the peace.

He can say he is a libertarian, but it just seemed that he liked a small federal government and to have the state governments do their own thing without an over bearing federal government.

You scared HillShill?

You should be.

Ron Paul would steal more votes from Trump than Hillary.

Gary Johnson will steal more votes from Hillary than from Trump.

Hope this answers your question.

holy shit that's exactly what a libertarian is you dumb ancap

>infiltrated

It wasn't infiltrated. They actively courted social libertines with their rhetoric, and allowed women to dominate their narrative.

Vote Jerry Williams on Nov. 9th

Johnson should have just said, "if I don't know about it already, it isn't important."

>google Aleppo
>oh some fucking sand pit we should have nothing to do with at all
>proven right

>Ron Paul to this ignorant dipshit
Holy fucking shit Cred Forums
Paul ran on the Republican ticket.

gary isnt libertarian by any means.

gary is just a kock funded dude weed

an anti gun open borders narcissist blm supporting globalist double faggot TECHNICALLY YES A LEP OOOOOOO

ONE WORLD LEADER GARY OR THE CHILDREN DIE

PPPPPBBBPBPBPBPT

DUDE

WHAT'S

A LEPPO?

thanks for the high res ctr memes
at least you almost funny

don't make me come back over there kraut