How can Trumpfags ignore this?

How can Trumpfags ignore this?

>left side is in trillions
taxpolicycenter.org/taxvox/two-very-different-paths-taxes-clinton-vs-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

crfb.org/papers/promises-and-price-tags-preliminary-update
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
cnbc.com/2016/09/29/top-central-banker-clinton-donation-puts-fed-in-political-crosshairs.html
regated.com/2016/09/hillarys-october-surprise/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wants-power-for-one-reason-to-protect-her-donors-and-take-their-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=xNoMc8MYno8
breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/trump-i-would-increase-military-spending/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Secondary source
>crfb.org/papers/promises-and-price-tags-preliminary-update

This one is probably more accurate. No matter who we choose the debt will grow.

At this point who gives a fuck anymore. Does anywhere else really care, or more like able to do anything about us not paying debt and constantly borrowing?

>Does anywhere else really care, or more like able to do anything about us not paying debt and constantly borrowing?

Are you joking? So what, we just say fuck it? Bury ourselves in debt so we can have the meme candidate as president?

I wager Trump voters aren't the brightest bunch OP.

It isn't going to change with Hilary, and I don't think anyone expected the debt to pretty much double under Obama.

Unless they are willing to start cutting programs and agencies then the debt will continually go up no matter who is in charge.

>Bury ourselves in debt so we can have the meme candidate as president?

Cred Forums isn't old enough to vote. That's why he won't win.

>Unless they are willing to start cutting programs and agencies

That would be a fucking disaster.

Let me guess, that doesn't take into account wars started by Hillary.

Look at the chart? There is a $12 trillion difference.

> I don't think anyone expected the debt to pretty much double under Obama

You'd have to be blind not to see how GWB's tax cuts, military spending, and increased entitlements spending (medicare part d) would blow up the debt for years to come. Electing Trump is making the same mistake.

It's not like Hillary is proposing some huge cut in spending. Government programs really need to be trimmed by like 10% a year for a few years in order to get back on track but that's not an easy pill to swallow.

Neither it does refugee spending.

>wow if you cut tax nothing else will happen other than rich people will burn their money in front of the rich people haha there is clearly no way cutting tax would ever have any positive effect on any macroeconomic statistic haha

>trump decreases taxes, so deficit increases
>clinton increases taxes, so deficit decreases
This the the economic understanding of an average clinton supporter.

>trump decreases taxes, so deficit increases

You forgot the part where he wants to massively increase spending.

i mean jesus fucking christ, economic prediction of this magnitude is almost universally bullshit, it is rarely ever right and they just run some half-baked data through different models until they get something that fits the desired narrative

Trump is Bush. Bush cut taxes and spent massively without putting it on the budget.

Arent the bushes voting for Clinton? Ctr literally cant think outside the two party system

When Greeks have to teach you on economy you know you are dumb.
Clinton doesn't?

silly faggot

>Arent the bushes voting for Clinton?

No.

Because both raising taxes and cutting taxes but not reducing spending are both fucking stupid.
That being said taxes aren't to responsibility if the president foreign policy is and Trump actually is against military interventionism and funding radical terrorist groups to use as proxy armies against sovereign nations.

He also hasn't said he's willing to start a war with Russia like Hillary has.

>massively increase
we spend 113 billion every year, NOT doing something about illegals

You need to accept the fact Trump is pushing us into economic disaster with his trickle down libertarian free market capitalist economic bullshit theories that "cutting taxes = EVERYONE GETS RICH!"

You guys need to seriously read up on economics. Read up on Professor Richard D. Wolff.

> economists
> actually predicting the future

Pick one

>You forgot the part where he wants to massively increase spending.
He actually wants to cut spending so you're pretty much retarded.

Also, a small deficit doesn't mean that the economy is doing good.

Greece barely has a deficit nowadays, yet our economy is in the gutter

I'd rather have tax and spend, then cut tax and still spend. When you have a debt problem you have to either earn more money or cut back on spending, not do the opposite of both.

Trump wants to give massive tax breaks to the top tax bracket, cut inheritance tax, slash corporate taxes in half, but then still promises to increase military spending, promises not to touch SS or entitlements (>50% of budget). Hes given retarded "solutions" like abolishing the EPA, which has a budget of

>military interventionism and funding radical terrorist groups to use as proxy armies against sovereign nations

>implying the CIA will stop their games

czeched

>Trump actually is against military interventionism

When will this meme die?

>He actually wants to cut spending so you're pretty much retarded.

BULLSHIT

Wall
Military
US imperialist
Police
Infrastructure

You either raise taxes to spend for that or you are gonna blow up the deficit.

Again and again.

Cutting taxes =! trickle down.

Tovi Reagan said this to pacify the population but there are many other reasons why you can reduce taxes other than trickle down.

Nice try, buster.

>you guys need to read up on economics heh
>go read this marxist ""economist""

>le "trickle-down economics" strawman which was invented by the left has once again been used by me, the master destroyer of das kapitalism

no economist promoting low taxes has ever claimed ((("""""""""trickle - down"""""""""""))), you fucking loser

>trump
>libertarian

jesus christ this is super bait

>Also, a small deficit doesn't mean that the economy is doing good.

Having lower taxes doesn't mean your economy does good either faggot. We have the lowest taxes ever. I am a millionaire now?

ISIS is your country's responsibility. it's only proper that you clean up the mess you started.

>Trump is pushing us into economic disaster with his trickle down libertarian free market capitalist economic bullshit theories that "cutting taxes = EVERYONE GETS RICH!"
>Trickle down economics
>Not a Keynesian strawman

The last crash was due exclusively to government policy of backing any and all housing loans and forcing banks to give out loans they never have done before because they knew they were shit loans. They did this by demanding loans to poor and specifically poor black people or banks would face discrimination lawsuits and be ran out of business. A policy pushed very heavily by the Clinton administration and Hillary wants to create and further expand the same scheme in education which is already a dangerous bubble thanks to government intervention.

The idea the last crash was due to tax cuts is absolutely fucking wrong

>bix nooda
>bix gringo
>bix ahmed
>ideological interventions
>BLM reparations
>free women's studies courses for everybody

At least Trump will spend it on something useful.

She's endorsed by Goldman Sachs and $12 million is nothing

>To defeat the Islamic State
That's us cleaning up after ourselves
While still interventionism, it's not as flagrant as the shit we're pulling in Syria trying to actively shut down foreign governments

>Cutting taxes =! trickle down.

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

Cutting taxes is trickle down. It's literally what the rich has always believed in. This believe that rich people will magically come into your town and throw out a couple thousands dollars to the common folks DOESN'T EXIST!

>universally raising the cost of production is good for the poor

t. you

keep blaming george for youre fuck ups

>wall
costs like 15billion at best, and it will cut illegal immigration(costs like 115 billion to the government each year, while illegals only pay a fraction of that in taxes), number of drugs pouring into the US, and serve as a tourist attraction.
>military
he wants other nations to spend their fair share , instead of the US paying for them. Sounds like a spending cut to me.

>US imperialist
much less imperialist than Clinton, he is against regime change and funding terrorists
>police
What about that ?
>infastructure
maybe, we'll see.

>pic
>phrase

Hillshill confirmed

This is what Tovi Reagan believed in.

Stop arguing politicians 2 decades after they stopped being relevant.

>While still interventionism,

I thought you said he wasn't? So which is it faggot? Also he sucks ISRAELI cock and wants the Iran deal gone and war with Iran. HE'S A FUCKING NEOCON YOU STUPID FUCKING KID! GWB IN 2000 RAN ON ANTI-INTERVENTIONIST FOREIGN POLICY!

>We have the lowest taxes ever.
We have one of the highest corporate tax rate in the world you dumb shit.
>Left constantly bitch about businessmen moving business overseas to countries with significantly lower corporate tax rates
>Their solution is to raise taxes even more

The laffer curve is a very real thing which is why JFK's tax cuts were so successful.

>This is what Tovi Reagan believed in.

And so does Trump. Are you STUPID?

>He actually wants to cut spending so you're pretty much retarded

How? He promises not to touch entitlements (SS, medicare, etc.), and promised to INCREASE military spending. Even ignoring the increase in military spending, that's 83% of spending he promises not to touch or can't (interest). His campaign himself says his tax cuts will cost at least $5 trillion over the next 10 years. Others say $12 trillion or more if there is not historically high levels of economic growth.

Since 2016 spending is around 3.95T, his plan will cost at least 500m/year, and he can only touch 17% spending, he would have to cut over 70% of the entire non-military discretionary spending to even come out even.

Can you name one spending cut he's proposed that even comes close to that level? Or even is 1/100th of the required cuts?

>muh tax breaks make america great again!

>lower taxes is what fucked our income!
>It totally has nothing to do with women entering the workforce
>supply and demand aren't real!

And why didn't Obama follow Clinton's tax plan if it is so smart?

Oh that's right because your prediction has 0% accuracy.

>we have the lowest taxes ever [citation needed] [not actually needed because this is actually just false]

>I am a millionaire now?
>"heh this guy thinks that low taxes is good for the economy little does he know that it's possible to increase government power, regulation, spending and bureaucracy at the same time as lowering taxes and this results in bad things heh wow looks like low taxes are proven bad"

>We have one of the highest corporate tax rate in the world

That no company, and I mean no company pays you stupid faggot. We don't have the highest or even enforced corporate tax rate you lying Republican fagot.

Stop handing out money to people and you'll realize how much extra you will have.

>The laffer curve is a very real thing which is why JFK's tax cuts were so successful.

Those weren't cuts because it got rid of loopholes the rich used to escape taxation of 91%. The JFK LBJ "tax cuts" were tax INCREASES you stupid faggot.

>we have the lowest taxes ever
Yeap, you're stupid.

US corporate tax is one of the highest in the world.
Your income taxes are middle-of-the-road tier.

The Obama economy destroyed you, the debt has doubled, lowest labor participation in decades, manufacturing jobs leaving, trade deficit is 800billion. Only a retard would want 4 more years of that (Clinton).

>inb4 muh bush
Housing crisis has its roots in the Clinton administration, plus the Iraq war was very costly.

try $298 billion on illegals.....the real figures just came out last month

>much less imperialist than Clinton, he is against regime change and funding terrorists

cutting taxes is not trickle down, you fucking moron

you are implying that if you cut corporation tax, somehow all businesses just have a vastly increased profit margin and this will be the end of all things
this is fucking bullshit
read
a
fucking
book

>US corporate tax is one of the highest in the world.
See

Yeah, and he did the exact opposite of what I suggested to tackle the debt. Too strong of a federal government with more funding towards entitlements and creation of new government agencies requires more money from the people, along with various wars across the Middle East.

She is a war hawk. That alone will increase military spending, along with fixing infrastructure, make drug rehabilitation clinics to keep drug users out of prison and to get them clean, more anti-drug programs for the youth, free tuition for community colleges, paid tuition for 4 year colleges/universities, "universal" healthcare, and various other ones just off her site under her issues.

The money has to come from somewhere, and a lot of these things are huge tasks to undertake.

So what, because we can't 100% predict it, we just say fuck it and hope the numbers work out?

Not believing math is how GWB got us into this debt problem to begin with. Just cutting taxes and praying to god that revenue goes up is not a plan.

>So which is it faggot? Also he sucks ISRAELI cock and wants the Iran deal gone and war with Iran.
And Hillary literally created Isis to fight proxy warfare for Israel to weaken Iran and the Iran deal is designed from the ground up for Iran to "violate" for plausible deniability saying"well look we tried but these ebul Iranians clearly don't want peace we get to go to war now"
Trump has swallowed the lie of Iranian nuclear weapons and as such can be convinced out of it.
Hillary is one of the people actively involved in making and pushing the lie
And the implication that Hillary doesn't want to invade Syria to oust Assad for Israeli interest is just ignorant.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

This is exactly true. Trump supporters are mostly uneducated white trash, who are scared and bitter. I wish they would all leave the country.

>I can't counter what you said about Trump, so I'm gonna talk about Hillary and claim victory in my argument.

Here's a new graph fresh off the presses

Will drumpf ever recover???

He doesn't. He doesn't say that it will make everybody rich eventually, he says that it will bring back manufacturing jobs to the US. With the difference being that Tovi told you idiots that the wealth will trickle down while tons of people went to leech of social security in the perspective of 2 decades while Donald tells you that he will move those(and not only those) from food stamps to labour force.

Industrialisation gave the west its high living standards. Suddenly when the industry started being outsourced and the economy moved into being more service-based, economic inequality started growing exponentially. Fucking deceptive Trump, amirite?

>We are america, we have one of the highest corporate tax in the world!
>God dammit! A lot of businesses are moving overseas because of our ridiculously high tax
>What do you want to do with it miss clinton?
>WELL I WANT TO INCREASE THE TAX RATE SO THAT EVERYONE WILL PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE

>But miss clinton, if we increase the tax even further we will drive all of the business owners out of this country and will have even less overall tax money
>HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY HAVE LESS MONEY IF WE INCREASE TAX YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE BILLIONAIRES THAT WILL JUST PROFIT OFF OF THIS!

SO WHY DON'T WE ABOLISH ALL TAXES SO EVERYONE CAN BE A MILLIONARE AND WE HAVE HOVER CRAFT!? tHAT'S WHAT DONALD TRUMP WANTS FOR aMERICA!????????

>That no company, and I mean no company pays you stupid faggot. We don't have the highest or even enforced corporate tax rate you lying Republican fagot.
>Government designs tax code with high tax rates that crush midlevel and small business
>The top .1% can afford to avoid these taxes they themselves lobbied for
>Somehow raising these same rates higer is the solution
>Those weren't cuts because it got rid of loopholes the rich used to escape taxation of 91%
They absolutely were cuts now you're openly lying
> The JFK LBJ "tax cuts" were tax INCREASES you stupid faggot.
It was the laffer curve in action moron
Same thing happened under Coolidge

Or you cut the fat off. I would say 80% of taxdollars are literally completely wasted or diverted to tasks other than what they are meant for.

Top central banker's Clinton donation puts Fed in political crosshairs

cnbc.com/2016/09/29/top-central-banker-clinton-donation-puts-fed-in-political-crosshairs.html

HILLARY’S IMPENDING OCTOBER SURPRISE WILL GET HER INDICTED

regated.com/2016/09/hillarys-october-surprise/

Hillary Clinton Wants Power for One Reason, ‘To Protect Her Donors and Take Their Money’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wants-power-for-one-reason-to-protect-her-donors-and-take-their-money/

>sage

>promised to increase military spending
He promised not to cut it, I've never seen him say that we should increase military spending.

I would argue that Trump actually wants to cut it indirectly. See : Economic growth and more jobs means that more people will not have to depend on government benefits.

For example, if a dude on food stamps finds a job, he won't have to depend on the foodstamps and the government will cut spending in this department, since they won't have to feed him.

What Trump needs to do is find the appropriate tax rate so that the deficit growth can be countered by the increase in new jobs and return of capital. I think the 33% he's proposing now (instead of the 25% he proposed initially) is a step in the right direction.

kek

Reducing the national debt will never happen

>how GWB's tax cuts, military spending, and increased entitlements spending
That is Obama's ENTIRE presidency...he EXTENDED those blasted tax cuts. Fuck kill yourself.

>I would argue that Trump actually wants to cut it indirectly.

YEAH WE SHOULD SPEND A COUPLE TRILLION ON AIR CRAFT CARRIERS WE DON'T NEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

god BLEZZE YOU MR. TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Muh tax breaks will Make America Great Again!

Smells like *sniff*

burning sage bush

Wow, really makes your record correct...

>promised to INCREASE military spending

Where? I've seen him promising to strengthen the military, but also saying that he can do it for less.
With how shitty military contracts are (F-35 being a glaring example), I have no doubts the US military could be made much stronger for much less than is currently spent.

Trump is the only candidate I know of who's even talked about this.

>>I can't counter what you said about Trump, so I'm gonna talk about Hillary and claim victory in my argument
I'm not for Trump I'm against Hillary who will objectively do significantly more damage as president than Trump would
We are talking about a woman who has said she'd start a war with Russia and if she's elected we will be in Iran within 3 years and in Syria"officially" within a year and a half.

We could have gotten Ron Paul in 08 and none of this would happen but now we have a choice between someone who is willing to at least clean up the mess and stop funding radical Islamic proxy armies and warm relations with russia and someone who has litteraly created these groups and is pushing for a new cold war with russia.

We aren't talking in a vacuum and you trying to make it a vacuum is utterly dishonest

You don't know how an economy works. middle class tax breaks makes for more moving money...moving money nurtures an economy

Muh tax breaks will Make America Great Again!!!!!

You're bringing the level of conversation way down.

In other words,
>thank you for correcting the record

Well constructed argument famry
Hillary's official stance on her website is even more hawkish and neocon than Obama who is worse than Trump.

But what's the next step to draw Trump?

>voting by party instead of candidate

>Hillary's official stance on her website is even more hawkish and neocon than Obama who is worse than Trump.

You said this but you have no proof behind your comment.

>more hawkish than Trump

Trump is more hawkish and Hillary.

*Pro-Iraq war
*Pro-Libya
*Pro-US troops in Iraq and Syria to (steal the oil)
*Pro-invading Iran (Israel first)
*Saudis should have nukes

Muh tax breaks will Make America Great Again!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xNoMc8MYno8

> Fed crashes now.
> Fed crashes later.
These are the options.

The moment the globalists let a Republican in office you know America is fucked beyond belief as to assure future generations of their politicians will never hold power again.

>*Pro-Iraq war
wrong
>*Pro-Libya
wrong
>*Pro-US troops in Iraq and Syria to (steal the oil)
if you're already there, why the fuck not?
>*Pro-invading Iran (Israel first)
did you already forgot the controversy when trump ran "america first" slogan which is apparently nazism or something?
>*Saudis should have nukes
citation needed

hillshills are some of the most disingenuous people i have ever encountered. like who do you think you're fooling, trying to take the higher ground when you literally support the regime change candidate?

breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/trump-i-would-increase-military-spending/

>He was then asked, “[Y]ou would increase spending on the military?” Trump responded, “I would increase on the military.”

if we ever have need of a massive force of mental gymnastic gods that literally project as their livelihood, our resident libshits have every base covered

>the Tax Foundation estimates Trump’s tax plan would increase GDP growth over the next decade by about 0.7 or 0.8 percent per year. However, these findings are far more generous than what official scorekeepers tend to estimate

muh laffer curve

Kek leftists are economic idiots

Neither candidate has given a sufficiently detailed plan, and neither matters since Congress decides the budget anyway.

Oh, but it was okay when Obama added $10 trillion to accomplish NOTHING

How much did they predict for Obama's first term ?

wtf I hate graphs now.

Trunp ssys he'll pay down debt by selling federal land

how can hilcunts ignore this?

because reality doesn't make a difference at this point.

GWB's tax cuts were still mostly in effect, we're still paying for GWB's wars and entitlement spending increases. Obama had to pay for the stimulus for the economic crash at the end of GWB's administration.

Yeah, Obama has done little to truly reduce spending, but status quo is better than going back to Bush era tax less, spend more policies. Especially the practice of specifically spending money on tax cuts that pander to specific demographics to get yourself reelected like republicans have done throughout the Bush administration (medicare part d).

That is a retarded non-solution with no details. See The level of cuts Trump needs to pay for his tax plan, even if you assume for a historic economic boom, are many levels of magnitude greater than any of his policies hes put forth so far.

Nice record unemployment he's caused too.

Oh wait the official stats say its not unemployment, people just (((aren't employed)))

Because Hillary Clinton isn't personally accountable for Benghazi anymore than any government official is responsible for any attack against Americans. Who's head is on a spike for 9/11? The Beirut barrack bombing? The various other attacks on embassies, because you do know Benghazi isn't the only one, right? Nobody's head is on a spike. Nobody. So why Hillary? Because they can politicize it. The people still pushing this are utterly shameless in holding up the bodies of the dead for their own political gain, or rather, Clinton's political loss. I don't even care for the witch, but you ridiculous hypocrites with your feigned outrage need to let Benghazi die already.

$11 increase in deficit to ban mudslimes isn't that bad.

Because this chart assumes government spending will remain out of control. It's time to stop propping up the foolish and/or niggerish.

Especially old cunts who spent every fucking cent they got out of their 1960's UAW $35/hr jobs.

Yes she is. You clearly don't know how the office of Secretary of State works

Idiot

That's just the tax plan. It doesn't take into account changes in spending.

Yeah, Hillary shouldn't be accountable for anything. There's rules for Hillary and rules for us. No way should we hold her feet to the fire for events she's responsible for. It would be sexist to expect equal standards of performance from a woman, the same standards we should expect from a male in her position.
Thanks for correcting the record, comrade.

>refuses to send aid
>lies under oath about a youtube video to cover up her own incompetence when questioned

This is retarded. If he creates jobs that pay more money and thus collect more taxes then this is completely wrong.

And his whole campaign is about cutting waste.

This is a guessing game

She could have saved the people in benghazi, stupid ass. She left them to die.

top tier shill thread. two or three of the faggots in here should be used for a shill tactic screencap.and especially with his bait/switch, deflection, and personal insults... True blue shill.

It does take into account spending. see And? Trump won't stop out of control spending, he'll make it worse. see What specific policy has trump put forward to cut spending? He just has extremely vague ideas that he clearly hasn't even though out and that don't add up or provide anywhere close to the level cuts needed to balance his tax plan, which coincidentally mostly benefits the extremely wealthy like himself, and global corporations wanting to bring back their money they laundered overseas tax free.

The TPC takes into account economic growth. The Trump campaign themselves say Trump's plan will cost $5T, and their numbers rely on an extremely, historically high economic boom to even come in $5T in the red.

That graph is retarded and so are you. It doesn't take into account future changes in spending. Hillary waging war around the world needs to be factored in. Refugees flooding in needs to be factored in. Trump's spending cuts need to be factored in. Trump's scaling back of foreign intervention needs to be factored in. There's a million factors to take into consideration.

Seriously, stop being so retarded.

>
>need to let Benghazi die already.

done. hillary can add the benghazi murders to the list of her achievements. such great experience for frau clinton.

No politician will ever run on cutting freebies. Only solution is to starve the beast.

>Because Hillary Clinton isn't personally accountable for Benghazi anymore than any government official

Then you clearly have no idea what happened in Benghazi, so why are you commenting on it?

But upper class tax breaks just make the rich more comfy at the expense of everybody else

>Trump's spending cuts need to be factored in

Lol what cuts? Oh he cut a few people off foodstamps. Meanwhile he's giving trillions of dollars to wallstreet and military.

you're just tossing in a bunch of buzz words

You don't have any idea either. You only know what you've been told.

GDP will lower but american spending power will grow, GDP is a shitty statistic for Keynesian economists

We are never going to pay off the debt.

At this point, what difference does it make

>clinton increases debt to GDB by about 10% at most
>trump increases it by 30%+

How is $12 trillion "no difference"?

Reminder that the appeal of Trump is that
>He's 'better' than Clinton
>Despite that he's still going to jack this country up

The same way democrats ignore debt made by Obongo.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD!

Religion doesn't exist in Denmark.

This sums up the entirety of this thread psyop.