Check your priviledge pol

Buzzfeed put a test to put a number on your privildege
post scores
buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.wvPN9nPGAD&ref=mobile_share#.owkE8B9XkR

>57

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.wvPN9nPGAD&ref=mobile_share#.owkE8B9XkR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>b-but southern people are privileged and racist

Suck it tumblrfags.

Holy shit they are actually creating a privilege metric.

I don't belong in this world anymore.

>parents are heterosexual

>i have never been called "fag".
Nobody on the chans can get full score in this test.
>43

Literally face so much discrimination for being male and white on campus. Lmao

Sheeeeiiiit, time to bend over, I guess

Feels good

> I still identify as the gender I was born in.

I don't subscribe to their religious claims. Gender does not exist and you are not born as a gender.

>buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.wvPN9nPGAD&ref=mobile_share#.owkE8B9XkR

Wow you can be anything as long as you're an Arab. I'm a Trump supporting Arabic attorney with a lily white pigmentation, but it doesn't matter to the feminists because I've been selected for secondary passport control.

Get fucked.

Also

[] I was born in a first world country

This is literally the most important thing in the world in determining your quality of life and they don't include it

Otherwise they'd have to conclude an American tranny was really still quite well off compared to almost all the planet.

I think that applies to everyone that has been to middle school. Fag.

Straight white male, 15/100

I don't consider myself underprivileged at all.
Man niggers really complain a lot.

Jokes on them, I'm privileged as fuck.

>Buzzfeed is so full of numales that they don't know real men call their friends gay every five minutes

These fucking fishbuckets really have nothing to do

>77
Feels good.

Yeah these questions are retarded,
I hang out with asians a lot and they make fun of me for being white constantly,

Also pretended to be gay when a black girl hit on me and my mom had a lesbian phase or some shit.
All in all my life's pretty great but buzzfeed wants you to cry about every little thing that goes wrong.

I have never been catcalled.

Feels bad man.

>I am a man

I have, by men. It made me feel really uncomfortable in the moment, but I've always been able to laugh about it later on

>buzzfeed wants you to cry over every little thing goes wrong

Pretty much this. I guess this is what happens when a society doesn't have any real problems left, or the remaining problems are too difficult to solve.

I guarantee that no one would be talking about privilege if there was a sudden explosion in bear population and intelligence, there'd be no time for it while we tried to drive back the horde.

Or Russia and China could invade us, that'd do it too

57, who cares

>58

I'M QUITE PRIVILIGED, IN OBVIOUS RED SQUARE, WHITE TEXT, MOTHERFUCKER

>first one
>I am white
>40 questions later
>My parents are both alive
I have become so numb, there is an obvious enemy in this world and buzzfeed is one of them. I am ashamed that I'm not ashamed that this "quiz" even exists. Fuck.

>STRAIGHT
>WHITE
>MALE
>CHRISTIAN

37. Not Privileged. It actually makes sense.

Have you noticed though, that the Left's strategy isn't to give other groups more privilege, but to just take away ours. That's all the can do: confiscate, destroy or ostracize. They are incapable of creation.

>60

Highest yet, pleb fags: 83.

53 senpai

forgot pic

I win. Get fuckt, privileged basement dwelling trustfund kikes.

So being tormented by niggers all my life has destroyed my privilege. SJWs will defend this and tell me I deserve it

>A
>Fucking
>White
>Male

t.a merchant

>tfw being a fucking white male
this is why the left is losing

Lmao you scrolled down to hide your actual number. Shady ass Jew

am a faggot, so there's that.

>first question, I am white
Probably boosted my shit by 40%.

Wouldn't fit, it was 49. Subsequent re-takes land me betwen 47 and 51 depending on some grey areas such as being called a terrorist (because I visit pol) random security screenings, being attacked by SJWs and fedoras for being Christian, etc.

>mfw straight white cis male
>mfw poor, depressed and can barely live of my low salary

44/100 not privileged

Look at me literally oppressing people with my dyslexia and white trash irishness

>Alabama
>47/100
>Cringed through the entire survey

>buzzfeed

nope

Consider my privilege checked.

>Generating traffic for buzzfeed

You dont think this is exactly the point of these articles? to get clicks which gets them money, you are just added wood to buzzfeeds fire, well done Cred Forums

Hey y'all, I'm new here. Is this a gay website?

>being better than others is bad
what the fuck is wrong with leftists?

Is Buzzfeed satire?

I got a 70
>straight
>1%er parents
>conservative Catholic family
>white
>going to college for free
>planning on being a surgeon
I think in 10 years or so I'll be up to 85+ lel

Yes

No

>Feels good man .jpg

35 i look white but i live with few white people

Thank you

>i feel comfortable with the gender i was born

I can't even finish the questionnaire. When did the l;lunatics get control of the madhouse?

that they'd add that clearly implies the test writer is a woman and hasn't experienced growing up as a teenage boy

Good job man pls procreate

>I hang out with asians a lot and they make fun of me for being white constantly
Correction: I let myself get bullies by slanted chinks

>Also pretended to be gay when a black girl hit on me and my mom had a lesbian phase or some shit.
Correction: No balls to say I don't like niggers and tell mom she is being degenerate.

>being ugly is considered a privilege

I got 44. Not privileged.

I'm a straight white Christian male.

This is the most retarded fucking shit Buzzfeed has ever produced and that's saying a lot. This is going to spread across the internet and be the next 'thing' that everybody posts on Facebook and it's already pissed me off.

'Are your parents straight?'
>WEW LAD how the fuck does a couple have a normal child without fucking

Are you male?
>WEW LAD SUCH PRIVILEGE. Let me just go to war, work 40% longer hours, die younger and be less academic

Feeling comfortable 'in your birth gender' is a privilege?
?WEEWEWWWEEWWWWW

Told you sound white?
>I'm white. That would make no sense.

WEW

This whole site needs to just fuck off.

They vastly overestimate their fairy tale visions of what it's like to be a straight, white, christian male

Nonetheless, most of the questions regarding college were pointless, as I am not an Americoon, and university is free in my wonderful country.

tfw I'm 50% sandgoogle but still 73% privileged
Feelsgoodman.png

New fag here

Somebody actually sat down and wrote all this retarded bullshit and most likely does so every single day of their lives.

>59
Also I forgot adblock and gave money to buzz feed :(

>57
Wtf I'm a spic faggot and I got 61

Hell yeah

>cis scum
Btw this bullshit triggered the shit out of me