U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’ says U.N. panel

You burgers better give a giant middle finger to them

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reparations-african-americans-un/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck forgot the link pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reparations-african-americans-un/

Black people as in who? The ones living in America?

i'm an octoroon, but I look whiter than Shaun King. I wonder how much salt would be generated if I hopped on this bandwagon and was very vocal about muh deserved reparations.

The UN has no authority over countries that matter. Hell, just look at Syria right now. They keep telling Assad to stop doing shit, but since Russia is backing him, they've freely admitted that have no way of stopping him other than saying tut tut.

>[Current Year]

>Care about what UN says

How about UN pays reparations to all the child victims of their pedo-corps instead.

Normally you would be correct but king nigger is a tool for the globalists and wouldn't hesitate to bend to their will.

Black people and Arab people owe Europeans repatriations too because of when Europeans were invaded, attacked, slaughtered, enslaved by Moors and Arabs.

Everything White people have done against Arabs and Blacks is matched by what they did to us before.

>decades of welfare, affirmative action and sectionized housing don't count

Yeah, let's give all these thugs, hood rats, gangbangers, rappers, and overall retards more money. That will help!

how come UN only ever says left wing sort of shit

It will help indeed. The jews that is, once they start blowing their cash.

this could actually help, i have always been told if you give a homeless person cash they will likely spend it on drugs, so if blacks suddenly get a bunch of money they will spend it on drugs and possibly overdose.

Guess where all those reparations are going to go in the end?

To the 1%, especially when those blacks start quickly blowing their cash. The only reason why they're doing this is because they know blacks are STUPID enough to not invest.

>You burgers better give a giant middle finger to them

No, I actually fully support it. It would be great if we took all the money we give to the UN and its pet projects and gave it to blacks in America instead.

No, we need to pay them back.

BEACUSE LIVING IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY WITH ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER, HEAT, ELECTRICITY, JOBS, WELFARE, MEDICINE, WELFARE, FOOD, SHELTER, WELFARE, AND WELFARE ISNT E-FUCKING-NOUGH?

FUCK THE UN

This is not wrong. But the UN shouldn't stop there and also include arab countries for enslaving millions of europeans for 700 years.

Do a Duterte and give the UN the middle finger.
Fucking seriously, that's got to be a joke.

That's how war works the Romans did, the Chinese every major empire that won a war did it.

Zyklon Ben got savage.

Obama, SJWs, Hillary, Europe have told the world it's open season on the White Man.

All of the sudden I am mildly infavor of this

Un has no ability to do anything beyond talk shit, most of the time they can't even do that

Oh this cartoon is bullshit.

He would never sell the basketball

moors were largely not niggers

Great, we can have Africa foot the bill as their warring tribes were the ones who caught and sold the US those slaves in the first place.

the existence of niggers is racial terrorism

It's just another proof of how stupid they are. We really do need an international body where we can talk to everyone, but these dinguses have their priorities in the shitter

>U.S. owes black people reparations for a history of ‘racial terrorism,’

If that's the case, when you look at modern statistics, what do blacks owe non-blacks in the US?

The UN can go fuck itself. And not just for this.

African American slaves were given a fucking country plus billions already.

Their country is Liberia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

And of course it's a fucking shit hole.

I read a long magazine article a few years back about reparations. The author argued that because of discriminatory policies (black WWII vets not being able to take advantage of the GI Bill for education and housing, redlining, etc) that there should be reparations from the government, which would take the form of investment into schools and jobs in impoverished black communities. Which is not direct cash payments.

When will I get reparations from Mongolia?

Civil rights expert. Registrations in full means right to self determination

In other words, blacks in America aren't loyal to America but to a global union of the colored people, yellow and black

Not a spelling expert. Reparations. Fuck.

Can we just pay them $100,000 each in cash to move to Liberia?

That's gotta be enough money to help them get their country going

Shame that they have them the internet instead of the finger...

U.N. = United Nothings

Fuck the U.N.!

Yeah, and he'd be on a golf field.

Black people owe reparations to Jews for enslaving them during their time in Egypt

What now faggot.

Hahaha.
Took me a while to realize that this was edited.
I'm so used to Ben being one of us now.

>UN think it's financially possible for a country that is $19 trillion in debt to pay trillions more to citizens.

How? How are they this stupid? It takes not even half a second to analyze the errors in that idea. Why would they think this?
I'm fucking dumbfounded.

I would understand giving reparations to surviving slaves but no one alive today, or their grandparents, or even great grandparents were slaves.

CIA put fentanol in the crack too pls

>You burgers better give a giant middle finger to them

Nah mate, they gave them control of the internet instead.

Enslaved by black people actually

Give reparations, it wont hurt anything.

>slaves set free and given a whole new country
>the freed niggers enslave the local niggers and live like white plantation owners
It's like pottery

Wow, looks like USA is a cucked nation beyond the point of no return.

My great grandfather was a freed slave. I'm half black. I don't agree with reparations but hey, if they give me the gibsmedats, I'm going to take it. I know every one of you white devils would do the same, given the circumstance.

There is no place for historical accuracy in the victim complex narrative.

Okay then nogs need to pay me and my people reparations for when they kept us as slaves in Egypt when they was kangz and queenz n shit.

I want my shekels. Where is Sean King he owes me some fucking shekels.

>says U.N. panel

who cares