TRUMP GENERAL - OLD STYLE PEPE EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16 HIGH ENERGY
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk
twitter.com/hashtag/BasementDwellers?src=tren&data_id=tweet:782210425496670208
youtu.be/RNZ3rNZvRU4
twitter.com/JoshNoneYaBiz/status/782210578744049664
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IZvz6oFTHAE
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
youtube.com/watch?v=IMLHSPVTMKk
youtube.com/watch?v=kzkktWseE5c
youtu.be/A5zebaFFsQY
youtube.com/watch?v=_oiodYygEXg
youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
youtube.com/watch?v=YY3OGsWQ7Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=1lbTp8C46do
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article105126401.html
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/democrats-look-beyond-ohio-see-georgia-ripen-777100867844
youtu.be/PS9LqPq7O4c
youtube.com/watch?v=UgKRaefUCag
theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/01/nigel-farage-donald-trump-ukip-presidential-debate-us
crowdpac.com/campaigns/74424/mr-trump-we-challenge-you-release-your-tax-returns-and-well-donate-to-these-veterans-organizations
youtube.com/watch?v=-YIFw-qSHVM
monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_FL_092016/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5StlFRkKNc
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump? more like TRIUMPH

I'm losing faith. Trump should be winning by now.

Lemme take some time to address you Trumpers.

A year ago I found myself in the voting booth, ready to vote for the tough-talking change advocate with a firm right-wing anti-immigration stance. I was pumped and convinced I was going to make this happen.

But something happened to me. I'd like to think it was just me and that it wouldn't affect anyone else out there, but the endless media haranguing and bullying had taken its toll. He was a dangerous man, they said, and I'm scum for voting for him, they said. I stood there, only a few seconds to cast my vote, pick up that red pencil and perform my democratic duty, and I cracked. I didn't vote for the man I promised myself I would. I threw my vote away on a safe bet. It would be the equivalent of going in to vote for Trump and casting a Gary Johnson instead. And it all overcame me, this feeling stampeding into me completely out of left field.

I can't begin to tell you the regret, the shame I had to endure. I didn't tell anyone who I'd voted for but I was so disappointed in myself, not having stuck to my guns. Not being true to my convictions. It was the worst feeling I've had in years and I therefore PLEAD with anyone out there, even if you think you're firm in your pro-Trump convictions: JUST DO IT! You will thank yourself later.

There is literally no other option. The media are crooks and liars, thieves and swindlers, they don't care about you or your well-being, let alone the country's. It's one thing to know this but another to UNDERSTAND it.
I knew this going in but still felt compelled to fall off my horse. Be advised that casting this vote might take more mental, and maybe physical, strength than you think. Don't underestimate it, and do not give them the satisfaction of having swayed you!

First for how's my condensed and memed version of the first debate?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk
Plz respond.

This is awoooment.

This guy gets it.

t... thanks, OP...

gotta love that demoralization tactic CTR breaks out when they know they are losing

He is already winning. Electoral college is in his favor

DISAVOW

>there's a pepe thief ITT

Hillary Clinton calling Bernie voters #BasementDwellers is finally trending on Twitter.

MAXIMUM BUTTHURT

But he is CTR, he is.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

Here folks, pic related is the analysis done on the polls at the previous thread (start at )

The summary is:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

Now I won't be here to make the next thread so someone else will have to make it.

MAGA!

debate was getting interesting
and then the moderator turn the debate into shit

morning joe memes are CTR right?

>
>gotta love that demoralization tactic CTR breaks out when they know they are losing

This, it's in overdrive now.

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

youtu.be/RNZ3rNZvRU4

JUSTIFY THIS

The moderator was a total cunt, that's why I shopped a drumpf hat on him in the video.

twitter.com/JoshNoneYaBiz/status/782210578744049664

Shit this is a really good one liner.

>"Hillary cant say Radical Islamic Terrorist out of fear of offending Muslims. But she can call Americans #BasementDwellers & deplorables"

I wish I could get this to Trump for the next debate.

Reminder: Don't vote for Trump or you will literally end up on the wrong side of history

>Nigel Farrage to become Trump's debate coach for the next two debates

ITS HAPPENING

CNN deserves to get defunded

Anyone have the cartoon of Trump naming off Bernie policies or something, and someone calling him racist? I think it was on a debate stage.

I need it. Famous tweeter, wanna spam it in #basementdwellers

How can we be on the wrong side of history if we're at the end of it

>Nigel Farrage to become Trump's debate coach for the next two debates

Source?

Retweet it to him

it takes another alpha to make an alpha listen to you

>tfw first post is best post

#1 trend on Twitter

All Trump has to say at the next debate is:

>You've called my supporters deplorable and irredeemable. You have no Callender Bernie's supporters basement dwellers. And you said all of these things to mega rich donors. You do NOT care about the american people, only your donors.

The thing that drove brexit is the same thing driving this election. People are sick of the elites at the top. He's smart for getting Nigel in.

whats the song that plays at the end of trump rallies? this with the high voice

>Cruz and Farage coming together to help Trump with the debates

This fucking election

CAPTAIN, I SAY IT IS AN ORK SPY! THE DUMB BASTARD CAN'T EVEN BLEND IN!

WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT! :D

>tfw these cackling cunts on the View
get's my blood boiling everytime they show it

Darude - Sandstorm.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html

ARE NIGE at it again

youtube.com/watch?v=IZvz6oFTHAE

Say mate what about the shy Trump voters and the first time voters are they a real factor or is it just a meme?

>True Conservative and British Nationalist giving their power to the god emperor

Daily reminder that the polls are rigged to shit.

Even in a fantasy world where polls are fairly conducted, why would they be accurate for Trump supporters?

EVERYONE who supports Trump instinctively hides their power level by now. WE'VE ALL HEARD THE STORIES of what happens if you so much as wear a Trump hat in public. So when a Trump supporter gets an unsolicited call asking who they are voting for, 9 times out of 10 they are just going to hang up or say "I don't know who I am voting for". That leaves 1 in 10 who claim they are voting for Hillary (because they are turbocucks who have to lie in front of their shitlib wife who is in the same room if they ever want their penis touched again), OR have balls of steel and will say to a stranger, "I don't know who you are but yes, I live at this address and support Trump, please come burn my fucking house down".

Why perpetuate the pretense that these polls can be trusted? They aren't independently audited. They can simply make shit up and we're expected to take them at their word. If you trust these polls, you belong in a GOD DAMNED OVEN. Literally fuck your own face until you die.

The best indicator is OBVIOUSLY rally turnout - you know, that thing where people demonstrate they are capable of taking a shower and getting dressed and leaving the house, which ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FUCKING VOTE IS GOING TO HAVE TO DO.

EVERY. SINGLE. INDICATOR. points to Trump winning in a COLOSSAL FUCKING LANDSLIDE.

They bombard us with rigged poll results in a pathetic attempt to mass-gaslight us so when Hillary "wins", we won't question it. They WILL steal the election with closed-source electronic voting machines deployed nationwide; RIGHT NOW they are CONDITIONING YOU to accept it.

So tell me: When Hillary "wins", will you accept it as truth and go back to your slave life, you cowardly faggot? Or will you recognize it as THE FLASHPOINT and go forth and kill the enemies of light and truth in our midst once and for all?

The one I went to and most I saw its usually an ear rapingly loud version of "God bless the USA"

THE BANTZ, MY GOD THE BANTZ

Based KFC guy in the 2:50

Fuck Al Gore propaganda in the early 2000s

MAP PLEASE

WHERE ARE WE WINNING

>allahu akbar! a vote for trump is a vote against all muslim people. If you vote trump, you will pay dearly for your sins infidel.

JESUS CHRIST THEY ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED

How will we stop Hillary cheating in the second debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
this?

Genuinely laughed out loud, cheers.

>"muslim"
>posting a sikh

GET IN HERE AND DROP SOME REDPILLS

HELP THE BERNOUTS DEFEAT THE WITCH

What do you think, lads?

>I will never fill her with my cum
whats even the point lads

I wonder if she would she call her Middle East backers deplorable for their "Throw the Poof off the Roof" laws.

>I Believe In Science!

youtube.com/watch?v=kzkktWseE5c

>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST

w e w

>CNN and Daily Show pull the exact same "Find the goofiest looking white people at a Trump rally to try and shame them" segment
>end up agreeing with them all and feeling more hopeful for the future every time

check'd

youtu.be/A5zebaFFsQY
If this wasn't already posted.

GET IN HERE YOU LAZY FUCKS

HILLARY HAS INSULTED BERNIE VOTERS WITH HER #BASEMENTDWELLERS INSULT

BASKET OF DEPLORABLES AND NOW BASEMENT DWELLERS

END HER NOW YOU FUCKERS

>I believe in science
fuck these plebs are so predictable

>What do you think, lads?
First sentence
>The most important job a woman can have is being a mother

Expect a lot of butthurt leftist press against this. It's going to be glorious, the salt will flow.

How long does it take a MAGA hat to ship?

I ordered it a week ago, and it still has yet to ship.

>Jake filled her virgin pussy with (((cum)))

>I Believe In Science!
>let's ban people I don't agree with!

savage

>Butter Cow
>Brexit Now

>You have no Callender Bernie's supporters
autocorrect fucked you bongo
but that's pretty funny desu

It's too late though.
The second debate is a town hall style with prescreened audience questions, and if there's one thing Trump can't do its not to fall for bait.

If I'm remembering right can't a candidate decline to answer non-presidential questions?

>thinking TSwift lets you cum inside

Anyone have the political cartoon of Trump listing off policies Sanders supporters would agree with, then someone yelling "RACIST" over him?

Need it.

I was thinking the rage would be at the thumbnail being a blonde-haired blue-eyed mother with her blonde-haired blue-eyed child. That's what it looks like on Twitter, at least.

Two weeks.

Wow, an exit made of Britain!

it is easy you just pivot to something you want to talk about

>Associating bro-tier Sikhs with Muslims

kys

night /tg/

Are Nige would love it! In fact, the first thing Nigel ever said was "Death to the New World Order!"

>black couples and white couples
>not mixed
wow tumblr is gonna fucking burst in rage

Some OC I've made. Feel free to include it in the general (if you like it).

t-thanks a-anons, I hope you enjoy it

Goodnight

night aussie bro

kay found it myself

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

night

ugh f a m

>sagan drinks cosmos
>lgbtwtfbbq flag
>i believe in science

While Trump making states toss ups is awesome, he needs to secure the votes.

My current fear is that Trump will be super close in a ton of states, including traditionally blue ones, but not actually win them. That is, currently, the only way I see him losing. Like, he gets an unprecedented 45% in Michigan, but Hillary (and her legion of skeleton voters, selevoters if you will) get 46 or 47%.

But, I'm doing my best to help him. I got my girlfriend to vote for Trump, my brother, and my father. We all live in Florida.

I've had #BasementDwellers open for the last 5 minutes and it already got 300 new posts.

GET TO WORK AND FLOOD IT

WHERE ARE MY HIGH ENERGY TWITTER PEOPLE AT?

>Wow, an EU president with the charisma of a damp rag. My girls would hate him. In fact, Victoria's first sentence was "Rule Britannia"

The "monster vote"? That's how Trump is going to win MI for instance.

I'm not CTR you fucking idiots. I've just come to terms with what is about to happen. Pic related.

We're fucked.

I cant help but feel we are getting baited by this

how?

Can #BasementDwellers end her campaign ?

Thank you, rare. That gave me a freedom boner.

spoon feed us you lazy basterd, what does it mean?

>But, I'm doing my best to help him. I got my girlfriend to vote for Trump, my brother, and my father. We all live in Florida.
This is what will win it.
I did a round of all my family and made sure everyone was on board with Brexit.

>My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of "Justice"

when will Trump finally say this live on national television?

You sound increasingly nervous.

it means he voted for obama aka king nigger

Only one thing can do that.

fuck all

Begone

You're low energy today, Britbong.

Maybe reading the #BasementDwellers hashtag will fire you up.

I am.

Lol

>Benghazi
>Clinton Foundation
>Emails
>Awful track record
>lies all the time

But yeah basement dwellers will end it all

Tl;dr

He's a fucking traitor, fucking nigger lover
youtube.com/watch?v=YY3OGsWQ7Q0

Yes. If we get it out there.

Flood Twitter and get the word out. Inform all Democratic voters.

Don't let them slide or cover it up.

Lovely stuff.

thoughts?

I dont know, how bad is the audio? I havnt listened to it yet but there was another thread dedicated to saygin that this was bait, maybe it was CTR I dunno oh gosh. I just want Donnie to win ;_;

It should be the case, but unlike the first debate the audience will be against Trump combined with the moderators amd they'll take any cheap shots they can get.

Oh my fuck. When did this year go so right?

He needs the black vote brah. Then he'll pull back once he wins.

but this time she's insulting the left wing voters of the Democratic party

>Can #BasementDwellers end her campaign ?
It can be an additional torpedo in an already sinking ship. Why not use all ammunition that we have?

its tru

None of that shit is personal to millions of voting Americans.

Bernie got something like 10-12 million votes, and this is a backstab to all of them from Hillary.

A comment that will cost her 10 million voters is campaign ending if the word gets out.

Thank you, user! I hope I made a nice addition to the "motivational" videos on the genrals - if others like it, that is.

(((CNN))) can go to hell

I wish Trump would have just pivoted every single question to policy.

Ignore any of Hillary's attacks, make her look like a desperate retard every time she attacks him.

>TRUMP, YOU SAID BLAH BLAH BLAH ABOUT WOMEN
>"Look, folks, what I said about her was just her. I revealed a new childcare policy that will help all women across the country who want to start their own families...."

>TRUMP YOU SAID BLAH BLAH BLAH ABOUT MUSLIMS
>"I am trying to protect our women and children. I've outlined x, y, and z to help reduce the amount of terror attacks the united states will suffer, and make sure that we can combat them in the middle east..."

>TRUMP, YOU ARE LOWERING TAXES FOR YOUR BILLIONAIRE FRIENDS
>"Lower taxes for everyone, including our working class citizens who just want a good job. I'm going to bring back jobs and make sure that everyone can benefit from a stronger economy and lower taxes, so the workers can try and start their own businesses"

>TRUMP YOU HATE MINORITIES
>"I'm going to revitalize our inner cities, and give the blacks and latinos who have been failed by the democratic party a chance at the american dream"

I just think its the best strategy. Ignore the attacks and just go straight to policy. He needs to go full on attack, or full on policy, not half and half like he did at the first debate.

The problem is that Republicans have been pushing her big scandals so hard that normies are sick of hearing about them. This one is different because it talks directly to what she thinks of whoever disagrees with her.

I love this man.

damn bong you have too much coffee today?
calm down and believe in trump
she said it, seek it out and listen

You're wrong though, Leftists don't have any brains and she could call them worthless subhuman trash and most of them would still vote for her because they're brain-dead soulless Leftists.

Just bought my Cred Forums pass, now I can harness the power of meme magic through shitposting at double the rate.

I think Huckabee said it first. Still right though.

I find that ironic that in America you can get away with billion-dollar corruption, but if you yell NIGGER on tape, you'll be lynched out of public life for the rest of your life

Democrat voters might be communist enough to vote for her no matter what she calls them.

I believe its ok

Your pic related is me every single year at Thanksgiving

The word won't get out though, it'll be denounced as "just another conspiracy theroy", Trump needs to compose himself or something, he's alienating brainless liberals who been brainwashed to associate extroversion with a lack of intelligence. It's sad really.

one thing I don't miss from back home

my college campus literally has the logo of the local white supremacists painted on the wall and nobody gives a shit

who needs somebody to tell them thay have to lose 100 pounds? are people surprised by their obesity?

>thinks googles are black

I find it pretty funny that you think she was a virgin at that point.
Probably lost it before she became a singer.

most humans are stupid

especially if you live in germany you should be well aware of that

JUST

Death by a thousand cuts.

You have been demoralized and therefore can't see what a gift this is.

Yes, leftists are different and think differently. One of the ways is that they don't really think they *feel.*

How do leftists react when their FEELINGS are hurt?

We just have to make sure they know that she said some things that would really HURT THEIR FEELINGS

Liberals are literal fucking cocks, man.

I have people on my normiebook who ADMIT that Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie, or at least colluded against him, but they STILL are voting for Hillary.

The boot isn't on their neck just yet.

IS THIS REAL?

Lads I did a collab with this other britbong.
Cypress Hillary - Insane In The Meme Brain.
youtube.com/watch?v=1lbTp8C46do

>I'm not CTR you fucking idiots. I've just come to terms with what is about to happen. Pic related.
I see this exact post on evey TG i look at...I dont think CTR is here to sway opinion, I think they are here to protect their own useful idiots.

FUCK

>Obama implies he’ll be more vocal about issues after he leaves office
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article105126401.html

what did he mean by this?

JUST

UP

Who leaked the audio where she says #Basementdwellers ?

Will this hurt Hillary?

it means hes still a useless nigger faggot, disregard

>#BasementDwellers

HAHA SHE DID IT AGAIN

Rachel Maddow: Democrats giving up on Ohio and want to take Georgia instead
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/democrats-look-beyond-ohio-see-georgia-ripen-777100867844

he's going to heckle Trump from the sidelines

Whats more disturbing: that one of our greatest weapons is a cartoon frog that likes to piss with his pants all the way down, or that its working?

>when you realize that everything you worked for will collapse, and all because of autists posting frogs on the internet

I don't care about Leftists. They need to all die; every single Leftist traitor needs to be exterminated from this earth along with their family and friends.

If they're all dead, you win.

He'll do the exact same thing every former president does, reveal his true biases now that he doesn't need to be held accountable for them.

He's going to transform into a c-list celeb who just so happened to destroy the middle east and facilitated the murder of countless innocent families.

MSM I suppose.

The only thing to be concerned about is massive voter fraud. No defense agains that.

Blue Georgia is going to be the new meme

Pinochet? Is that you?

Yeah, no. Democrats aren't winning Georgia. That's a retarded meme.

They should concentrate their efforts on Pennsylvania to keep Trump from taking it.

>giving HiroshiMoot 20$
Whatever you were drinking, it must've been some strong brew.

Trump is enlisting poll watchdogs by the dozens of thousands.

I think they'd have a better time securing Florida

Why didn't you listen Trump?
There's no going back...

>Donald Trump was literally 2 miles away from my house yesterday and I was out of town

Trump is like that retard that ends up at 18 years browsing Cred Forums and gets mad when people call him a faggot and gets replies with smug anime pictures

he's just hopeless sometimes

youtu.be/PS9LqPq7O4c

>Trump supporters beaten, signs stolen. Can Cred Forums help bring these people to justice?

you of all people should know that there is always a way to deal with corruption, francebro

mixed race genetics, on the other hands, now there is no way to defend yourself against that. have fun being a niggered race mixed nation

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=UgKRaefUCag

That is a thoughtful post, user. I will take it to heart.

It's on sale for $15 now famalam. Even if I only shitpost until the election I find it to be a worthy investment.

Unless Trump loses.

You missed the point completely. Straya gets it
No worries, fellow burger, others will do the work you refuse to do to help our God Emperor and save our fucking country.

Fox said it might be audio from her staff that got taken in hacked emails.

Very possible since the quality is decent.

have fun solving street signs captcha

welcome to the comfy posting master-race

who are you quoting?

good luck with that

theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/01/nigel-farage-donald-trump-ukip-presidential-debate-us

it was just a prank bro

thats how ur supposed to piss m8

Thank you for correcting the record.

GARY JOHNSON ON FOX NEWS NEXT

ASKING TO FOR THE MAN KNOWN AS "A LEPPO"

Since Nixon, the centre most candidate has always won.
Sorry to tell you the truth that Trump will never be POTUS

Why do you think that even though Bernie outpolled Trump way better than Hillary that the superdelegates choose Hillary nontheless.
It's because they actually have experience in politics, instead of you basement dwelling racist faggots with there nice little photoshopped Trump memes. Actually thinking you can "meme" him in to the white house.
It's so unbelievably pathetic to see all of you "alt-right" (read xenophobic racist bigots) coming out of your shells while you sit behind your computer screen.

Trump is now at 12m Twitter Followers.

beginning and the end are one and the same

the end of the internet as we know it means that even if it's gone, it will give birth to something better

Cred Forums will never disappear, neither will other sites. We will just move to deepweb, if needed

POST JEB
JAJA

I actually am a basement dweller and I'm voting trump

anyone else starting to fear the clinton machine

>drumpf down by 9 points in colorado
>down by 5 in florida
>barely winning ohio, despite hillary not even setting foot there in forever

Trump can't win. Face it trumpkins

I believe the recount of the vote is made automatically by the machines, their programmes might be tweaked, right? Exit polling might not be sufficient to prove a massive fraud, should that occur.

>Obama
>more centrist than Romney

Frightening. The lying media absolutely WILL NOT STOP.

Anyone else make a pledge? I put down $100. I know Trump cares about veterans so I'm sure he'll do the right thing and MAGA!

crowdpac.com/campaigns/74424/mr-trump-we-challenge-you-release-your-tax-returns-and-well-donate-to-these-veterans-organizations

>anyone else starting to fear the clinton machine
Yes, Paul Cambetta.
youtube.com/watch?v=-YIFw-qSHVM

hillary gives up on on ohio

polls say it is still close

really makes you think

>tfw deleted my Jeb! maymay folder after he dropped out

>Obama
>more centrist than Romney
yes

there's always OpenNIC

ICANN can suck dick

>>down by 5 in florida

who actually believes this ?

How much can they really tweak the polls?

Soon they'll only poll democrats.

He definitely has a chance.

reported, read the rules faggot

Okay, so I’ve been here from the beginning (august 2015).

Before and during the RNC I felt an incredible movement going on. But after the RNC and especially with the comments on the dad of the fallen muslim soldier, this movement and feeling of ability to make Trump POTUS have disappeared completely.

Even if he would survive all the MSM attacks, he will NEVER beat Hillary. Just look at the polls and if you think those are not relevant because it’s still too early to call, you should look up the history of other elections. The main problem seems to be that the MSM has united and is fighting Trump now with full force. I’m actually surprised Trump has lasted this long.

I know it’s a large pill to swallow and it’s easier to stay here and enjoy the illusion that Trump will be POTUS, but I still would advise you to step out of your delusional world. I'm saying that not because I want you to vote for the other candidates (which are shit imo), but because it will eventually be really painful if Trump won't even reach 40%.

It has been a good ride and I will miss this. I hope you now know this was probably an impossible mission from the start.

Hope to see you guys in the next election in 2020.

>tfw Yeb! memes will be only a passing memory a year from now and will be completely forgotten by the time of the next election

feels ambivalent man

Jeb! surge in 2024

monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_FL_092016/

No. That's a lie. He's winning. Winning a lot. He says so himself.

Cool, lets just all talk to ourselves in our closets then

Fuck easily communicating with thousands of people around the world right guys?

TRAFFIC MATTERS RETARDS

What the fuck is Trump winning

RIGHT,NOW?

Hillary still has more % than he does in key states

Can he even pull fucking PA?

>monmouth

ok good so Trump +15

We will simply adapt. We will invent the next architecture, the next revolution will be driven by us, invented by us. It will surpass the industrial, digital and information revolutions by light years.

And again, everyone will have to follow our lead.

>Hillary
>more centrist than Trump
wat

>ok good so Trump +15
?

No the article says clinton 5+, RCP says Clinton 1.2+

Some conspiracy theories say that murders are hidden with body doubles. Some say pagliano has been replaced by a body double.

so go and take the internet back, user

we are counting on you

>tfw running a VNC server on a private VPN layer so I can go to a mongolian shitposting board no matter where I am on earth
>will only ever show as one IP despite using several computers, laptops, and devices as one
Buck the trend folks.

Probably not desu. Best bet I think is Romney+Ohio, Florida, Nevada, and Iowa. I believe that would be just enough to win or maybe he would need a couple more EVs.

a fucking mormon

wow 400 likely florida voters
really makes you think

The Monmouth University Poll was sponsored and conducted by the Monmouth University Polling Institute from September 16 to 19, 2016 with a random sample of 400 likely Florida voters. Interviews were conducted

>>Hillary
>>more centrist than Trump
>wat
?????
KEK, read again what you just posted

You're so hardcore Steve.

>not already injected with nano tech that allows you to google desu

Interesting, not heard that.

Monmouth always is an extreme shill poll.

>Giving up a swing state
>For a deep red state

What. Also they're admitting they're losing Ohio.

Hillary is just as far left as Obama. Trump is basically a centrist Republican with a hard stand on immigration. He's waaaaaaay more moderate than Hillary.

>9/20

Wow, I'm a #BasementDwellerForBernie now

Hillary is corporatist,not centrist.
Lobbyist
Corrupt-ist
Crony-ist
Lying-ist
I-love-foreign-government-money-ist

>Dynamic IP
>Cry moar you little faggot

kek at the increasingly nervous man

This increase. Is this the wave of shills?

>a poll of polls

>COLLEGE DEGREE
>No 210
>Yes 186

did someone say O L D S T Y L E??
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5StlFRkKNc

I never knew that a country that made great shoes could also post based memes

CURT SCHILLING DROPPING RED PILLS ON A HANNITY REPLAY

BLACKS ARE 18% OF THE POPULATION
COMMIT 50% OF THE MURDERS

Having you seen the average American? They are disgusting and fat as fuck.

vanka Trump Campaign Advert - Support For Women

A 19% decrease in turn out, and that was with basement dweller bernout motivation illary wont get going into the election.
No wonder they are panicking.

Do you think he will run in 2020 after Trump loses?

There is certainly a lot of concern shilling going on here
>movement's over
>there's no hope
>clinton machine
>voter fraud can't be stopped/countered
>losing, losing, losing
>inevitable loss
>face it guise

These are simply signs of Clinton's panic and desperation. The demoralization tactics are part of ideological subversion, but they haven't realized yet they don't work on us.

Ignore the shills and keep on trucking. We're going to MAGA and there's nothing they can do to stop us.

>country that made great shoes
I chuckled

Nice touch that they are using outdated windows :)

>Trump lost Ohio to Kasich
>Kasich didnt endorse Trump
>Trump wins Ohio anyway over Clinton

>Optimist-Trumpcore Vaporware
Memes evoling into music,literally.

>Hillary is just as far left as Obama.
They are not far left. You apparently don't know what far left is. If you want to know, come to the Netherlands or any Scandinavian country. Bernie is a leftist, but even he is not far left. American politics are pretty right wing when you compare to other countries.

So maybe I should adjust my statement and say that Since Nixon the most centre(internationally) candidate has always won.

kek, of course its you, king faggot

when i use vpn Cred Forums doesnt let me post

That's the thinking that lead to our wondrous inventions in the first place senpaitachi

BIGGER, BETTER, GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE

Trump is gonna win, which will give Curt the groundswell of support he needs to knock of Pocahontas

I guess. IMO Obama is literally a Marxist. He's a commie piece of shit.

>18% of the population

yes that would make more sense than Georgia. might be a deflection from that. Obama and Biden are both holding a rally in Florida next week.

i dont understand why trump is not pointing out that obama literally almost has us at war with russian in syria

and that we have boots on the ground in syria

he talked against this war before, he needs to kick that up again

If it makes you feel any better I'm not concerned at all. Trump is the weakest candidate from the GOP since Wendell Wilkie.

How do we fight necromancy?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia

youtu.be/PS9LqPq7O4c

youtu.be/PS9LqPq7O4c

youtu.be/PS9LqPq7O4c

Was it at all smart for Hillary to have chosen the most southern american woman possible to go bat for her? She can barely speak English

>HE CALL ME MEEESSS PEEGEE

Like what the fuck I speak better Spanish than her English

Kek, he's asking to be fact-checked.
>Rating: pants on fire. They are actally only 13% of the population and commit 51% of murders.

okay and what will happen in real life?

niggers gonna nig

this is what liberals actually believe

>i dont understand why trump is not pointing out that obama literally almost has us at war with russian in syria
Because they are going to counter with the forced meme that "Trump is a Putin plant!"

Because I'm not using an external VPN to shitpost, I'm using an internal VPN hosted on my own home server so that all my traffic is routed through my home network to bypass restrictions in other countries. That's the whole purpose of a VPN. When you use a VPN service, you're connecting to a network hosted elsewhere and can redirect your traffic to it as if you're directly connected to their server.

I wish this could penalize the DNC as a whole.

WE ARE PALADINS OF HOLY LIGHT

SWORN TO OUR MIGHTY GOD KING DONALD. WE WILL USE OUR POWERS TO TURN UNDEAD AND SEND THESE FOUL CREATURES BACK TO THE ABYSS.

>Trump is the weakest candidate from the GOP since Wendell Wilkie
simply epic

The trolling and b8ing are catching!

>Tolerant liberals
>Nonviolent liberals
>Law abiding liberals

>"I don't want us going to war with the second-strongest military power in the world."
>PUTIN PLANT PUTIN PLANT

it'd be so fucking absurd

But CNN told me voter fraud doesn't exist!

here's your (You)

$0.02 have been deposited

Gank the necromancers.

based pali's.
you can steal my agro anytime.

It's what everyone believes outside of your Chinese anime containment board. Even Hannity and the Trump bootlickers know it. But Trump fans are suckers. He's a back east huckster and he's been suckering the not-so-bright his whole life. You guys are just so easy.

You'll buy his book after he loses. You'll pay for his TV channel or whatever scheme he hatches. You're easy marks.

>>i dont understand why trump is not pointing out that obama literally almost has us at war with russian in syria
>Because they are going to counter with the forced meme that "Trump is a Putin plant!"

trump can easily counterpunch by noting that hillary took money from russians in exchange for giving them uranium

Mark Cuban is a dirty jew who cheapskates all his employee

t. former employee of now defunct HDNet

Tfw people supporting Trump learns how to play 4D chess while Joe is Joe

>sneaked

kys faggot

>I believe in science
>gay flag

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>I had a crappy job and I blame my personal failures on the owner of the company

It is patently absurd. But absurdity has never stopped them before. Trump is in one way smart enough not to give them that, but on the other hand he does need to stress that
>he's the anti-war candidate
>she's the pro-war (endless wars) candidate
>cooperating with other countries where our interests converge is smart

and keep hammering away on that, along with his surrogates.

Americans are sick to death of wars in shitty desert countries. We also realize that Russia isn't the USSR anymore, so he would have to be careful about that, pointing out and stressing that she sold a national security resource to a foreign country, regardless which country it was, it was treasonous.

great post senpai

Just so you know, I hate Islam. I would ban every Muslim. It's too bad that Trump has become the poster boy for this, now the multicultural cunts will score an easy victory.

>10 posts by this ID

NEW THREAD

>name : sagan drinks cosmos
>gay flag
>wants Twitter to ban everyone he doesn't like
WEED
e
E
d

Also,he reeks of sexual frustration and personal ineptitude in his daily life.
Just like most liberals.

#TPIN

what did he mean by this?

multiculturalism is falling apart in front of our very eyes, you stupid dipshit

Ok cuck, whatever you say. People are awake to the PC libfaggotry now

Any poll that does not have Arizona as solid red is complete bullshit
Also fuck the whole media narrative for pepe is just too fucking surreal

Uh huh is that why Clinton is about to score a massive landslide?

You guys really have no clue do you

>Also fuck the whole media narrative for pepe is just too fucking surreal

hilliary and the media actually decided "we need to deal with a cartoon frog"

>Clinton
>landslide

Funniest thing I've heard all day

How does a man become so fucking based and smug?

Yeah he sure is desperate for cash to live an extra-extra-extra luxurious life as 70 year old.

I bet you resell marked-up bullshit on ebay as a career. Projection is common.

This mean they're losing it, or are they so confident they are winning it?

SHUT IT DOWN

Damage control.
Must win at least in one state.