youtube.com/watch?v=srnMND6N5bk
rt.com/op-edge/361091-us-jasta-bill-saudi-arabia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oil

because we're moose limbs

Because it is a gateway to Europe, Africa and Asia, a huge oil producer

Also corruption

Oil, and subvert iranian(russian) influence in the region

We do? Then why did we just let our people be able to sue them for 9/11? I hate the Saudis personally.

the cryptojews of the country schemed successfully

their leverage for negotiations obviously being oil

>Hated by Al Qaeda
>Hated by ISIS
>Hated by Hezballah
>Hated by Iran
What's not to like?

is that what swedes look like nowadays? damn :--DD

We hate them.

Our elites mindlessly try to shill them as allies.

This. The monarchy in Saudi Arabia acts like a good puppet.

> (OP)
>>Hated by Al Qaeda
>>Hated by ISIS
>>Hated by Hezballah
>>Hated by Iran
>What's not to like?

Well, there muslim. that's a lot not to like.

That's a dane, notice the potato.

Saudi Arabia invested more in propaganda than the jews. The majority of Anglo political and journalist thinktanks run on their donations.
wat? It's a gateway to Europe from Africa maybe, not the US

>Americans actually believe this

You idiot. The Saudis are funding radical terrorist groups.

>implying there is anything wrong with hezbollah or iran

saxonweb.com/foreign/saudi.htm

because oil has become next to worthless and they're running out of money
> created Al Qaeda
> created ISIS
> hated by a 10% minority of Muslims that dindu nuffin in the West

It's just a CTR shill m8

>As an ally Abdel Aziz Abdel Rahman Al Saud, known to history as Ibn Saud, had, above other tribal leaders of the Arabian desert, unique appeal. His need for weapons and finance was sufficiently unbounded to make him amenable to the will of the donors.

>While Hussein was successfully fighting to clear the Turks from Mecca, Britain’s India Office secretly agreed to support Ibn Saud in making his own conquests in the same territory. The agreement broke the promise made to Hussein, whose small sin was that he was grudging in his acceptance of foreign aid.
>Hussein's greater sin was his belief in pan-Arab unity and independence, a concept that conflicted with Britain’s imperial ambitions.

They're a necessary evil. Once the global economy grew to a point where the United States didn't have enough gold in reserve to back it's currency they had to stop backing it by gold. When they did that they risked an economic collapse so they needed something new to back the US dollar, oil. So shortly after that the US entered into an agreement with Saudi Arabia stating that all the oil they produce will be sold in US dollars. After that, this is my assumption now, the US got greedy and wanted to have global dominance with its currency so they started shit in the Middle East in order to have similar agreements with other countries. They also wanted access to Iran's oil and for some reason they couldn't attack them directly so they did the next best thing and tried to attack Syria, Iran's ally. Then Russia started working with Syria and now we're at today.

It's a nationalist paradise

It's not that they can't attack Iran, its just that the expected loss greatly exceeds the gain, so they just pressure Iran into being more cooperative. (Remember there's american bases in Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar etc so iran is "surrounded")

I'm from America and I say kill them all

petrodollar. We also have limited control over the most holy sites in all of Islam.

I knew there was a reason the US wouldn't physically involve themselves I just couldn't remember what the reason was. Once you know about the US dollar being backed by oil and the agreement we've tried making with other countries all of the events in the Middle East start making a lot more sense.

>t. Iranian diaspora

They are mudshits too.

t. kike

"no"

youtube.com/watch?v=srnMND6N5bk

They paid off our politicians and we're told to love them and they're good guys. Funny part is 9/11 families will now be able to sue them even though Obama the Retard tried to veto it.

You can't make this shit up.
>US law that would allow families of victims to sue Saudi government a matter of "great concern", foreign ministry says.
rt.com/op-edge/361091-us-jasta-bill-saudi-arabia/

They spread their Wahabi bullshit mosques throughout the world and try to radicalize muslims all over any chance they get. So in a sense, yes they do support militant islam.

they had also sent chemicals into syria so they could make the sarin bomb, help them financially etc.

of course official involvement from the government is denied, might just be edgy princes