ISIS Cells Targeting Electrical Transformers?

So Anon5 got me playing his ARG regarding attacks on US infrastructure being covered up. Here is a list of tranformer explosions using (((goygle))) news search.

>8/5 Manhattan nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/transformer-explosion-manhattan-courthouse-prompts-evacuation-article-1.2739959

>8/10 Defuniak, FL 1 KIA newsherald.com/news/20160810/transformer-explosion-kills-defuniak-man

>8/23 Cypress, TX click2houston.com/news/transformer-catches-fire-in-tomball

>9/8 Franklin, NJ nj.com/somerset/index.ssf/2016/09/transformer_fire_cuts_power_to_1k_causes_traffic_d.html

>9/11 Lehigh Valley, PA nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Fire-Burns-After-Explosion-at-Lehigh-Valley-Natural-Gas-Power-Plant-393053821.html

>9/15 Lebanon, PA Transformer explosions AND reported explosion of unknown origin
ldnews.com/story/news/crime/police-blotter/2016/09/15/blotter-man-woman-wanted-lebanon-thefts-robbery/90377302/

>9/18 Charlottesburg, VA nbc29.com/story/33121180/charlottesville-fd-investigating-underground-transformer-explosion

>9/19 Newark, NJ nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/09/newark_buildings_evacuated_transformer_fire.html

>9/19 Torrance, CA latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-torrance-refinery-flaring-transformer-20160919-snap-story.html

>9/29 Toronto, Leafland cp24.com/news/power-restored-in-etobicoke-after-outage-left-4-500-customers-in-the-dark-1.3094041

I'm sure I missed some. I understand heat is the main natural killer of these things, but this is suspect.

Other urls found in this thread:

bc.ctvnews.ca/man-injured-breaking-into-bc-hydro-substation-police-1.3066815
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
youtube.com/watch?v=DSnTIKHcNRw
hsb.com/thelocomotive/Story/FullStory/ST-FS-SOLAR.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off kike

shill bill

bump

bamp

pic anon5 thread related (bill fucks her)

It's an interesting idea but it would more likely be happening in Europe not here

>transformer explosions
My money's on squirrels

Not really a logical assessment. It would be more likely to be covered up by the (((fbi))) and the (((msm))) state side that's for sure.

bc.ctvnews.ca/man-injured-breaking-into-bc-hydro-substation-police-1.3066815

This would have no effect on the stoic and brave citizenry of the United States, They would stand united together, caring and sharing with each other in their time of peril.

Or treefrogs

they've taken down 100k's worth of equipment at my facility within the last 2 years...

Oh shi-

>August and September
>I.E. Fall

Squirrels, hoarding their winter caches.

That is an odd way to spell, "Dem niggers gonna be lootin' when dem lights is out."

There are millions of transformers out there and some are quite old or not maintained. Happens all the time. What happens also is people will investigate what happened (because transformers are expensive) to see why it failed. If there was evidence of foul play, there would be evidence of it.

>multiple ones close to me in PA
I-ISIS isn't in the US, r-right? Obama said we have secure borders and stringent screenings.

Funny, the best one I experienced was a snake crawling up a power pole and deciding to become the bridge between two different power lines.

tfw live near major transformer station or w/e theyre called

This, squirrels fuk shit up

if you read the news reports they make sure to tell you NO FOUL PLAY OR TERRORISM IS SUSPECTED. everything is fine, eat your count chocula......

This is retarded. If they wanted to do this properly they would take out a sub-transformer which can be damaged beyond repair with a few .22 LR in the right spot. They could shut down entire states this way. They don't make replacements for these things, they simply don't exist. A brand new one would have be milled and whatnot.

And the government is aware of this threat, in fact there was a bill before Congress a few years ago AFAIK, requesting money to harden our electrical grid against such an attack. Didn't pass, of course.

OP you missed the biggest example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack

This is the saddest larp that has ever hit this board.

Literally no one cares.

0/10

>April 16, 2013

this is an inverted 9/11
4+1+6 , 2+1+3
11 , 6

>BsE threads end
>gov sees how attractive the bse threads were
>DAK threads show up the day after BSE threads end

Fuck off.

>Fear Isis goym, they may target your electricity goy

After reading it:

* They won't identify the person
* person was _on_fire_.
* quoted "loud explosion"

They don't want the people to freak out.

He said Bill was dicking Amy Schumer. Silverman too?

saw that too, guess we will have to wait for him to get out of the hospital and face charges to get an update......

Most Americans just don't know who to shoot at.

Bump for interest

Sad excuse for a LARP. an electrical grid the size of North America's and you can only find us 10 links.

The electrical grid routinely fails, and creates potentially lethal hazards in the process. It's one of the perils of modern living.

There's ridiculous amounts of energy coursing through the electrical grid right over and around people's heads, under your feet, etc.

As a result when it fails it's always a spectacular failure.

Right, the grid. Remember when it went down over a decade ago? Transformers blow all the time. Not a good target.

i guess when you are getting anal'd in the dark by Ahmed its easier to imagine its your dad

Or you guys are fucking retards that know nothing about what you are talking about.

There's more effective ways to damage the electrical grid. I'm not going to mention them in case Hakmed is reading this thread.

>Hurrdurr they are targeting the electrical grid with occasional attacks on the most common failure points

KYS

It's from solar activity you tard

America, when the Burgers run out.

The more research done the better.

And its hilarious how CTR is hitting your thread.

PAST KNOWLEDGE BOMBS

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#

youtube.com/watch?v=DSnTIKHcNRw

US government trial run in Puerto Rico or someone else????????

hsb.com/thelocomotive/Story/FullStory/ST-FS-SOLAR.html

Old news
Red team user already predicted this.

Your forced meme is so shit, I've seen it constantly for a month and still don't know or care what it is.

Possibly.

Yep, mentioned this many times