Drumpftards will defend this

Drumpftards will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/29/top-central-banker-clinton-donation-puts-fed-in-political-crosshairs.html
regated.com/2016/09/hillarys-october-surprise/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wants-power-for-one-reason-to-protect-her-donors-and-take-their-money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cred Forums will actually take this b8

Those are all the things I like about him.

>Anti cancer
>Denying climate change
>Doesn't pay for service

You sure do seem like a fucking moron,leaf.

That one about Pianos seem to be rather legit though.
How can you expect someone like that to care about the normal people without much political or economic power?

>Maybe a former mass murderer
So Hillary?

>obsessed with muslims and Hitler
seems jewy to me.

He said "former"

>a man who legally avoided tax and has some peculiar viewpoints
>worse than someone who killed 600 trillion of Gods Chosen
OY GEVALT!

I'll take the b8 m8's

>Hitlers book Mein Kampf
It's a good book, which has been studied over and over by historians, university students, high school students and normal regular people. Young Hitler made a lot of good points - most people agree on this
>He wants to fuck his daughter
He made a joke - which was a compliment to his daughter. Like when an old granny says to you "if I was your age" etc lighten up and stop taking shit out of context
>Cuban embargo
He's a businessman that does what's best for his business, just like as president he will do what is best for his country.
>anti-vaxxer movement
There are some legitimate concerns against some vaccines
>his university
This has some validity to it - though remember, he's a businessman first. He sold his name and provided courses to gain money.
>Climate change is a hoax
His points were more in line with it being used to benefit other countries and trample on American jobs - which is accurate. A good portion of the climate change BS is a hoax - if it wasn't, LA would be under water now like predicted.
>slut-shaming
Fuck political correctness
>Vaccines cause autism
There is a link to some vaccines and autism
>He didn't pay for painos
Maybe they were shit
>Not paying income taxes smart
It is from a buisiness perspective

People like Trump because he put his business first - and when president will put the country first. He knows the system better than any politician could ever know it.

Top central banker's Clinton donation puts Fed in political crosshairs

cnbc.com/2016/09/29/top-central-banker-clinton-donation-puts-fed-in-political-crosshairs.html

HILLARY’S IMPENDING OCTOBER SURPRISE WILL GET HER INDICTED

regated.com/2016/09/hillarys-october-surprise/

Hillary Clinton Wants Power for One Reason, ‘To Protect Her Donors and Take Their Money’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/29/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-wants-power-for-one-reason-to-protect-her-donors-and-take-their-money/

>sage

tell me what's smart about paying more taxes than you owe?

sage goes in the options field

> maybe a former mass murderer

>Like the bitch who fucked up Syria and the Ukraine and Iraq and Lybia
>Who left Americans to die over an arms deal
>Who had political opponents murdered

So I guess OP is voting for Trump.

>It's a good book
It's actually really shit from a /lit/ point of view, the only redeeming factor can be its content views.

>most people agree on this
Yeah, most people on Cred Forums

>He made a joke
Over and over and over and over
Can't you make up your mind? Last time I saw people on here defending the right of saying you want to fuck your own daughter. People often say you're an hypocrite if you don't want to fuck your hot daughter, now it was all a joke
Ok

>He's a businessman that does what's best for his business
Too bad presidency isn't supposed to be a business; too bad he never takes responsibility for the shit he does. Too bad being a president is all about responsibilities.

>There are some legitimate concerns against some vaccines
Not according to science, but hey, you'll find something about that on /x/ if that's what you want

>though remember, he's a businessman first. He sold his name and provided courses to gain money
By that logic he's a businessman, maybe he'll sold his country to gain money.

>His points were more in line with it being used to benefit other countries and trample on American jobs
He literally said it's an hoax, often referring to the fact it was snowing in NY/somewhere else in the world. He only talked about it in an economic way twice, once if you count the jobs thing. Over more than six different occasion he talked about it. And that's excluding his rallies.

>if it wasn't, LA would be under water now like predicted
Yeah user, that's legitimately how it works

>Fuck political correctness
Good look getting votes from the majority of women

>There is a link to some vaccines and autism
No there isn't, it was a hoax and the ones that started it aren't doctors anymore -it was a fraudulent research with manipulated evidence to prove a point and make money out of it.

>Maybe they were shit
Don't buy them then smartass

>It is from a buisiness perspective
Not from a "I want to be president" one though :^)

>that Cuban embargo was a source of shame for the US that went against the American values of freedom and openness and was completely ineffective anyway as everyone would just go through a third country, our hero Obama repealed it after far too long, also Drumpf violated it what a scumbag

>Former mass murderer

Killed a bunch of people but it's cool he took it back.

Nah the comment is talking about hilldog

Oh, I'm just making a point about the term 'former mass murderer'

How does that happen? You kill a bunch of people but they come back to life?

Tis a silly image in the OP.

You used to mass murder people but you got bored of it. That's how you get a former mass murderer.

Nice one you merc

Maybe one day the west will sort its shit out in time for the West V East(China) WW3

the bong is still right in that that makes them always a mass murderer, that title never goes away

sage goes in the options field

He never said he wanted to "fuck his daughter" you sick fucking asshole. He was basically calling her a catch - it is an obvious compliment I'm sure your mother would have paid you if you weren't a sickly effeminate betamale

>What do you and Ivanka have in common?
>"Id say sex but we can't relate to that"
Huh?

they both enjoy sex? this proves what exactly? he is the opposite of the slut-shaming misogynist he's portrayed as?