You guys don't unironically believe in a god right?

You guys don't unironically believe in a god right?

Believing in a god is an american thing to do. They are too stupid to read a book. But what about european/asian anons?

bump

I was born into a Muslim family, went through an atheist phase, and then converted to Christianity. Life has never been better.

at least you didn't convert to a fedora religion like buddhism or zoroastrianism.

What about this option.

To me, belief seems impossible.

Orthodoxy or protestant?

Catholic

I believe in Kek

Don't know if there's a god but if there is, I'm pretty sure he'd find any sacred book utterly retarded

Why chose the worst form of christianism, user ?

Apparently believing in a religion encourages peace and order.

It has proven to be useless.

The "God" might be out there, but of course there is an overwhelming possibility that he doesn't exist. I don't mind too much though.

I chose on the fact that it was the church Christ himself established. I see the orthodox as brothers but I can't stand Protostants.

Being an Agnostic. I think either the Universe was created by a God outside of time and space who we could not comprehend, or there was no beginning and each big bang is just a new Universe in an infinite cycle.

Do I believe in any of the specific religious Gods? Hell no. If God is real he is way to important to give a shit about some ant like species on a rock in space.

>dokazal, čto boga net
proof? Where is the proof?
There is no proof of god not existing

What a primitive materialism.

I wonder how many edge-Christians on this board actually go to church, take communion, and pray to God. Talking about Christianity on a Mongolian throat singing board doesn't make you Christian.

I'm an atheist but I'm a very moral person who loves his family and community.

buddhist metaphysical beliefs, catholic practices. perfect combo. i unironically thanked god for the invention of the internet a few nights ago

lmao why

live for yourself man its the best, its the only way to fulfill happiness in this short fucked up life.

>The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.

Morality will not save you.
Jesus will not save you.
The god Plutonium will not save you.
Pic related will.

fuck off jew

same, epic, same

Personally I think Christianity has served its purpose so far, it was great back in the day. But it was always jew worship, and not it's cucky jew worship that won't even defend itself from Islam.

Needs to be removed.

lrn2metaphor