United Nations takes over internet

Hello Cred Forums, today Oct-1-2016, is the start of the United Nations transfer of the internet. Today, is the start of the third world war... Today, the UN took control of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
thenewamerican.com/tech/computers/item/24165-obama-un-internet-takeover-is-just-hours-away-congress-must-act

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_SoU4qzZlcw
youtu.be/pa9-HGCb9v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're fucked and now one cares or even notices what's going on.

Guys I'm actually seriously done. The West is falling to such shit, I don't want to live with it.

Should I just go fight some pointless war in Africa?

I don't care. I bet you think TPP was something to worry about too.

They care more about

>trannies
>faggots
>muslims
>niggers

than free speech

What a time to be alive.

Thanks, Obongo.

they don't care when nothing happens

We need to destroy the Aquinas hub, and take down the global communications network before they have the chance to slowly erode our freedoms and control the narrative everywhere.

This.

We aren't fucked, they literally can't do anything.

Someone explain pls

in the past the organization that owns the domain name system was under control of the NTIA

not anymore, now it's a non-profit based in California without US government legitimation

Little Chicken, the sky is not falling. Now go back to enjoying your traps.

Holy shit another Wilmington! We won't be entirely fucked for another 6 months or so though. The transition process may have been finalized but the transfer of powers will be slow. That's how this type of shit works.

What happens when the UN fades into oblivion as is its destiny?

It's similar to Brexit. Majority seemed to think everything would happen in an instant

How do we fight this? Organized protests wont do shit.

See you boys in the FEMA camps.

Duh all you nations will war with one another BUT THIS IS NOTHING BUT THE BEGINNING OF WHAT'S TO COME.

Hello brother!
I know we have time but I kind of think of it like a sinking ship. There's a hole in the ship and water is slowly coming in. It'll take time for it to sink but no matter what, unless the hole is filled, we're going to Davy Jones' locker

Should we expect any less from reactionaries?

That didn't explain anything. Does that mean the UN can shut down the internet and any website's they deem "hateful"

>We're fucked and now one cares or even notices what's going on.

This. People literally stopped caring overnight for some reason.

Get in here and start caring again:

no

here is the negative flow of events:

- organization that is in charge votes if there should be censorship
- majority wants censorship and the head doesn't stop it (speculation)
- government cannot really step in because they no longer need to consent to changes by law
- now internet is censored

The UN was created after WW2 to make sure the world leaders of nations all over the world recognized Israel as the Jewish State

Giving the internet over to the UN is giving the internet to Israeli Jews

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege shitposting with you...

youtube.com/watch?v=_SoU4qzZlcw

post more titanic youtu.be/pa9-HGCb9v4