Benzodiazepans

Cred Forums, redpill me on benzos. Are they anxiety killing redpills or the pharma jew? Im on like diazepam, alprazolam, and lorazepam, and jim beam and shit SEA weed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paroxetine
youtube.com/watch?v=rE7y9vMcvno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>on like

????

This is just my opinion, but taking that many benzodiazepines cant be good for you. Plus mixing it with hard liquor is probably even worse. Everything can be okay in moderation, but 4 different drugs daily plus booze and weed isnt healthy.

keep doing what you're doing

Diazepam made me focus better and have better social interactions.
Until it did not. Those effects run away eventually and you need more.
Stay away.

They tend to encapsulate GABA-b receptors causing hindrance of the brain's metabolism and thr blood/brain barrier "plugged up".

Yeah don't mix them with liquor and they're good.

whatever just dont depend on it entirely
i guess when you stop feeling anxious and actually face your problems and realize it isnt that bad after all, then it's all good in the long run
people also take them with weed, coke, acid, etc.

They are beside the SSRIs the ultimative bluepills! Do not take them.

Short term it helps, long term it will fuck you up, just like any other drug.

Is that good?

But thats when theyre most fun.

Benzos are today what heroin was for the early 20th century.
Only that Benzo rehab is much worse and addicts have less chance to ever stay clean.

Been on them before, luckily never got addicted, you want the red pill on them I'll happily give it to you.
They work great on anxiety but...
They build tolerance stupidly quickly and before you know it you need three times the dose.
They are highly addictive and very hard to get off.
They work on the same neutral receptors as alcohol, so mixing them with booze is a fucking terrible idea.
They are not designed for long term use, they are normally for panic attacks or for going through the withdrawals from alcohol addiction in a supervised environment. A lot of doctors these days simply won't prescribe them in Australia due to the problems with benzo addiction.

Both alcohol and benzodiazepines also slow down your breathing, mixing them has led to many celebrities deaths as it is possible to overdose on the combination and die during your sleep.
Get help if you need it, do not keep taking them with alcohol, stay safe user.

I'm addicted to etizolam, take 3-4 mg a day.
Withdrawals are brutal. Initially started taking it for social anxiety and now I am hooked

This. You might actually die if you do a cold turkey.

Enjoy your liver failure and hepatitus.

>taking a literal bluepill

do we even have other effective anxiolytics?

blacked out on clonazepam and heroin and allegedly robbed a gas station. I'm on house arrest now and my life is fucked. I live 3o minutes out of town and have no friends. Basically forced to be a NEET for maybe 2 years. I hate my life but atleast I'm sober now.

What are the best ways to not build up a tolerance?

How many days inbetween doses would you recommend?

>Is that good?

No. It's like willingly taking upon the effects of vascular dementia or encephalitis.

What dosages?
Benzos have their place but will fuck you up long term.

T. Psych nurse

>robs gas station
>gets house arrest

check your white privelage

Would yoga help?

This, fuck being healthy n sheeiit

What a fucking baby. You must have zero will power. Fucking ween off them like someone who gives a shit or stop crying. I've been taking Ativan and k pins for years only for fun.

>"Oh no I didn't take any benzos today and now muh fee fees get all in a tizzy."

Yeah it's called reality.

>coms from a leaf
Not surprised.

Popped probably 20 diazepam. 1.5mg alprazolam, and .5 mg lorazepam? Pretty okay right?

i take them on a daily basis, 2mg in the morning clonazepam to keep anxiety at bay. and if needed another 1mg or so throughout the day.

is that bad?

should i rely on weed instead? because that relieves my anxiety too but i cant afford that shit daily

I'm also charged with possession for purpose of trafficking and occupying a vehicle with a sawed off shotgun (gun wasn't mine)

If I was a burger like you I'd be doing ten years. But I'm in canada. I'm on bail I haven't been sentenced yet. The only reason they let me out is because I go to college and can work with my dad. I have no previous criminal record except a possession charge 5 years ago. But yes I am white.

It's alright if you can control it, took xanax 2mg a day for over a year.

Just during the week, nothing in the weekends. But it is as many people say, you build up tolerance for it really quickly.

The tolerance goes up waay to fast when mixed with hard liquor.

I worked in a "Entgiftungsstation" for some time.
For non German fags - it's where addicts get sent when they either did a crime based on their addiction or become a danger to themselves and other in a psychiatric way.
So it basically is a nicer prison with group therapy.
The Benzo people basically were the "partronage" of the station.
2 weeks after getting to leave the station and they all came back because they nearly OD'd.

Benzos are emergency meds for seizures... and shouldn't be used for anything else.

Soul-crushing and you become dependent on them to sleep. Their effects start entering into your daily life making you apathetic, depressed, and lazy. They destroy motivation to train & excercise, and prevent you from experiencing joy.

Don't start taking them, they will take over your life. Same with z-pills.

i took Paxil for three years and it made me happy and awesome as fuck
i got friends, i got laid, i had so much fun

i'm now off them for 1 month and i can feel how i'm going back to my old thought patterns of depression, but i think it is not necessary for me to take drugs again , just work with my emotions and chill more

I wish however i could just pop a pill and feel happy again, that was an incredible feeling. but i guess "easy come , easy go" so i am willing to give no-drugs a try

Sorry to hear man. You'll be good just stay away from the drugs and you'll be sweet.

>Their effects start entering into your daily life making you apathetic, depressed, and lazy. They destroy motivation to train & excercise, and prevent you from experiencing joy.

What if I already lack all those things? Then its just a net positive on the anxiety right?

So if you have social anxiety you're pretty much fucked? I'm 24 it's not going away I was deciding to get prescribed something but didn't want it to ruin me any further in long term.

You are a fucking nu-male if you need substances to cope. Even inter city nigger gangs won't tolerate this shit because they know it is bad for you and will remove you if you are found using it in the gang.

Medium-long term they will keep you in that hole. Only use for acute panic attacks, not as a daily driver. Have you tried beta-blockers?

valium isnt technically a diazepam.

valium is the only drug that makes me feel normal. I refuse to take it that for that reason.

not that I don't want to feel normal. I wish to god my dad didn't beat me and that my mom would talk to me.

but valium only cures seizures and autism.

Paxil has had its name changed many times, because it makes a lot of people suicidal and makes others kill people. The chemical is paroxetine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paroxetine

It has an unfortunate side effect of making some butcher their families.

Number one best seller in the world, go Big Pharma!

kek.
Enjoy becoming reliant on the state.
Benzos are one of the few drugs that will kill you from withdrawals.
The moment you start taking benzos you become a statist cuck entirely dependent on the gubment to give you your unnecessary drugs for a phantom condition.
Everyone has anxiety. Get over yourself, pussy.

No, whats a beta blocker? I do combine them with therapeutic doses of meth those sometime (

Do you have a prescription? Interested in your story

no, you can still get a pill that works for you. Paxil did wonders for my social anxiety, you shoudl try it

not even going to bother replying to an idiot

i know! i read that paroxetine had the worse withdrawal effects but apart from feeling hyperactive and angry i don't feel too bad after 1m not taking paxil. I sure feel like i'm falling back to my pre-drug state of mind sometimes (anger, rape fantasies, drug abuse etc) but i can see how the stuff i learned during my drug years is going to help me

Have you tried weight lifting/resistance training? Not necessarily for body-building or fitness, but just for the endorphin rush, joy of the pump and feel good of the afterworkout, plus the natural fatigue it gives you to give you good quality sleep at night.

Weight training is the best mental routine anchor.

Do it once recreationally but never EVER again.

Pretty sure diazepam is the geberic name for valium?

Also you're implying it cures autism?

>I've been taking Ativan and k pins for years only for fun.
i pray in the name of jesus that you will find the strength to break your addiction user

Asa a degenerate who has done every benzo, if you are being truthful i have no idea why you'd mix valium, xanax, and ativan.

Nevermind booze and your degenerate weed. In fact, I'm guessing your full of shit bc if you had taken them more than 20 mins ago, you wouldn't be typing unless you are taking in mini-doses.
And why this is Cred Forums related, I have no idea...

>Do you have a prescription? Interested in your story

No I have money and lax pharmacies

>valium isnt technically a diazepam.
jesus christ, there are so many retards here these days....I give up.

Ativan is a great medication for controlling anxiety.
Provided that your anxiety is caused by not having any Ativan.

I am drunk, I meant to say benzo bit my mind was retarded. yes, you are correct and my post was wrong.

but still, diazepam is probably a miracle drug, but we perscribe 10 year olds legal meth. and only cancer patients get valium

Beta-blockers are mild beta-adrenalin blockers. They prevent adrenal tremous and calm mild anxiety without having a depressant or dependency effect.

They are used by nearly all performers and politicians before speeches & public events. Every concert musician is on them, and they are now illegal for use in competition shooting, archery and other sports. No abuse potential and no nasty sise effects other than low blood pressure if you took way over the theraputic dose. Propranolol is the main one used.

It's not going to put a dent in counter balancing meth if you take that at the same time, doesn't work like that.

I already said 20mg valium 1,5 xanax, and .5mg atvian and probably 3 shots of booze and 2 shitty spliffs

If they'd been available here a couple of years ago, I'd be dead by now.

Lol, dude I actually have a job and can't afford to be a sweaty anxious mess at work if I skip my benzo dose. Etizolam has a short half life.

Valium is the originator brand name of diazepam made by Roche.

will literally make you gay

does not work for everybody. I practice martial arts for more than 10 years and not a single day i didn't feel depressed after coming back from my classes.
you know what helped though? cutting and hurting myself, the brain releases the most delicious feeling when you experiment pain

With those random stick and pokes, you are barely white, treading on thin ice here user

I take 5 mg of diazepam every morning. It helps smooth out the generalized anxiety I experience regarding traffic, my work and my feelings of extreme frustration.
I usually end my day with 1 mg of xanax and sleep like a king.
I'm mostly worried about long-term consequences because I've been doing this for about 4 years and everything I read about it says they aren't meant for long term use.
I'm seeing a psychologist and working on my anxiety and would like to ditch these, but only for my health's sake. They are fucking magical and I can't imagine life without them.
For what it's worth I take less than what's prescribed and I seldom double-down because they aren't as effective the next day if I do.

Did sparing work?
Did you every consider speaking a preist about mortification of the flesh? The old school ones still do it and their is a strong Catholic history of mortifiation of the flesh for spiritual edification. Ask those who have done it before under programs and guidence for thousand+ years if it is something you do.

They are THE WORST! Was addicted and luckily got off them. They are like the devil on your shoulder.

As someone who's been on daily high doses of Xanax for 11 years and is highly addicted, I can safely tell you to stay the fuck away from this shit. Deal with the anxiety without benzos or with other non psychoactive medications such as gabapentin, you will be saving yourself a lot of trouble staying away from this shit. I'm also a recovering heroin addict. Full blown Heroin detox is much more comfy than just a day or two without a dose of Xanax and I'm not over exaggerating.

the xanax might give you tremors. eventually.

the only drug I take, besides the rum, is
quitepine. it helps so much to let me sleep, but it also pretty much proves I am insane.

This X10000

They work great at first, until they stop. Tolerance builds up FAST and you will get addicted if you take it for more than a couple of weeks. Benzo withdrawals are some of the worst, you should stop taking it ASAP.

it didn¡t work, i mean it distracted me but when i came back home i felt just the same. And at one point i could not even stomach the classes and the people there so i started coming to class drunk, nobody really noticed i would say, or nobody seemed to care.

i don't hurt myself these days, or i have stopped for a long time. i burned myself again a week ago just to see how it felt (after a long time not doing it) and it definitely made me feel better for a while, but i can't rely on that to be happy.

I will use what i learned during my paxil years and struggle against myself and my enduring attitude of depression

I WILL NOT DEFEAT MYSELF

This is true. However you have to be cautious with the amount of exercise you do.

The best time of my life was a few years ago when I started lifting. It completely got me rid of my anxiety and my life improved drastically.

I stopped lifting after a while and a few weeks ago I started doing olympic weightlifting at a reputable gym with a dedicated coach, but he got me lifting for 2 hours for the first day.
That completely destroyed me and it's still a pain to get myself to sleep today, and my anxiety reappeared as I was at the time in a stressful moment of my life too.
I'm on benzos again but they don't really work this time.

lmao yeah I'm a senior dev and have to meet deadlines every day. Have you ever considered the idea that you're a """anxious mess""" all on you're own doing?

I did a cold turkey back in '05 and it was tough. Hospitalized a few times but I'm glad to say I haven't touched it since. There's always hope but you gotta be strong.

actually heroin detox is fsr far worse then xanax detox. but full blown alcoholism in a body that can handle it is nuts. they literally stop breathing.

How hard is your training? Because excessive physical and psychological stress could be causing your anxiety with overtraining, or adrenal fatigue.

you dumb child. adicts need distractions. we di drugs because life is boring snd most people are fucking retarded.

I'm no longer training, i do exercise at the park by my house twice or three times a week, that i think keeps me healthy. I don't do martial arts anymore because most gyms are just playgrounds for people who just like the idea of "i'll learn how to kick ass" , nobody is really interested in learning the secrets behind the arts or in cultivating their mind. At the time it was nothing too difficult, i think it just didn't improve my depression much. Even after i quit, i felt the same.

Can you believe i was in three different schools and in NONE of them we did any meditation, not even stretching at the end of the class? fucking hell

Have you ever detoxed cold turkey on either of the drugs?
I've detoxed off alcohol, nicotine, heroin (was shooting it), amphetamines and Xanax. I know from first hand experience that Xanax is by far the hardest thing to quit.

You're fucking nuts bro, probably BPD lmao

BACK TO TOPIC

i know most of us don't want to take benzos or antidepressants, so what are some natural and safe alternatives? Exercise? Socializing? Taking other weaker drugs like weed?

i personally think meditation is a very useful tool, or rather than just meditation, the ability to transform your attitude from anger to neutral to happiness in less than 10 seconds. takes practice, but it helps a lot when you are in a situation of anger , if you have practice a meditation technique you can just trigger yourself to cancel all negative thoughts, and then trigger yourself some positive thoughts

it is hard as fuck tho, not always works.

nah a sexy female psychologist told me i was perfectly fine after making me fill a 200-question form, so i must be normal

whiskey, weed and pills. oh shit, kek'd. attaboy

>detoxed on niccotine
you ever suck a dick for a pack of cigs?

you are a lying fuck

I have detoxed from heroin, benzos and alcohol. I never liked amphetamines.

I come fairly close to dying every time I detox from alcohol.

No can't say I have ever sucked a dick, but considering your reaction I can tell you have faggot.

Watch a documentary called Dope Sick Love. Best benzo redpill you could probably ever have, stay the fuck away from them. Also this thread will get shitcanned.

You will become addicted. I have a friend that has turned into a bartard from xannies and I know he is either going to have to quit or drop out of college cause of how its fucked him up. stick to weed, benzos are evil

Benzo addict reporting in.

Spent ~6 years on and off alprazolam. Came off both through titration and cold turkey; no matter how you do it, though, withdrawals are way more brutal than any other drug (including opiates). They can last months and PAWS can affect you permanently.

Currently on a low daily dose of diazepam, mainly to curb anxiety but also because it keeps me away from booze (the most evil drug of all IMO).

If you're really on the cocktail you say you're on now, you stand a chance of not waking up tomorrow. My advice would be to quit drinking now and stay awake as long as you can. Diazepam has an especially long half-life and will be in your system for probably another week.

Good luck, OP

Holy fucking shit. This thread is reprehensible. After all the shit talking I hear about weed, everyone on pol is down with benzos which are one of the most addictive substances on this planet. Literally death is a side effect of the withdrawal from quitting.

My sister passed away 15 years ago at a young age. My mom never got over it and doctors gas her Xanax. She literally died trying to quit.

They're very chemically similar to heroine. They're wildly addictive, extremely difficult to quit, and have about the same recidivism rate as heroine. They're a terrible, terrible idea.

>nicotine addicts

I am really sorry for your addiction. perhaps you have family that can help you.

It's not good OP. While it may seem great the first few weeks, your body can build up tolerance fast. It's very easy to become dependent on the drug and if you decide to stop abruptly, the withdrawal can kill you. Withdrawal is such an awful experience.

I took ratio-fluoxetine in high school when i had anxiety. helped shitloads and wasn't addictive.

This OP was on benzos for a year completely by accident. Started I ordered some flubromazolam online and it helped so much but after a few weeks I realized how awful the withdrawals were and couldn't stop for a year. It's one of the only drugs along with alcohol where the withdrawals alone could actually kill you. Definitely can be a very beneficial drug but it will creep up on you. If you take them as needed every once in a while you might be okay but based on your post I'd recommend looking into tapering. I've been off them for about a year and my brain still doesn't feel completely right still pretty foggy headed. Long story short benzos make you stupid the withdrawals kill you drug is the complete opposite of redpilled but if you enjoy being a loser degenerate feel free to keep swallowing the pharma jew

Read this. Exactly what I said:Benzo = ultimate degeneracy. Quit that shit before you are chemically dependent. Absolutely fucking nuts pol is chill about benzos but DUdEWEED which is absolutely harmless next to xanax

benzodiazepine is a shit drug and should only be given to dying patients.

benzo is worse than opiates or ampjetamines?

speaking of, my occasional glass of sizzurp (codeine and promethazine) is still safe to combo with these benzos right?

I just found this on youtube. Heroin and crack addicts hustling in New York
What the fuck does this have to do with pills I get from my doctor?
Needles are disgusting. I want my ten minutes back

I threw it in there for reference. Nicotine being easiest to quit obviously for those who've never been addicted to drugs can get a feeling of what real withdrawals are like.

I just used it for the night buses.

My bad I got them completely backwards
youtube.com/watch?v=rE7y9vMcvno
Methadonia, people popping benzos with their methadone to get a similar high to heroin.

Seriously benzos are the ultimate pharma jew. The most stupid degenerate shit I've done I was blacked out on benzos. I have a year of my life that's completely foggy I can barely remember shit from. The withdrawals can literally kill just like alcohol but you become dependent way faster. Anyone saying benzos are cool is NOT red-pilled. The fact that niggers sell them along with dime sacks and coke should say something

No, benzos do not mix well with opiates or alcohol. They potentiate themselves making it easy to overdose.

also OP look into Inositol.. its over the counter

18g a day.

I think benzos are worse than opiates because they are stealthier and you get a constant supply from the doctor. Nobody thinks about how bad benzos are thus people are less knowledgeable about how to come clean. At the very least death is not a side effect of stopping opiates.

Anxiety runs in my family (both my mother and her mother were prescribed benzos for panic attacks).
I'm waiting to accumulate enough vacation time to get through the worst part of the withdrawal.

>They potentiate themselves
Meaning they fuck you up more right?

mate im in cambodia (despite my flag) everything is otc here.

Fucking hell.
I am truly sorry to hear this user.

Also, what you've written here is gospel truth. I'll be weaning myself for the next few months until they send me back to the states. Then it'll be MMJ all the way

use weed to get thru the withdrawal trust me

the Cannabis strains "Jack Herer" and "Green Crack" also treat anxiety

Read up on phenibut or even L-theanine

would ketamine help in withdrawal?

I literally have no idea what nicotine withrawl feelds like. I haven't smoked ine in provably 4 months now. I don't even think about it. I went 17 months once. my first cig was at 13. I was trying to impress a 17 year old cheerleader.

Dude I don't think you understand how bad the withdrawal is. My mother had powerful delusions and hallucinations, seizures and brain tremors, extreme anxiety, physical pain, and she eventually died. This was all over the course of a week,

The withdrawal is NUTS.

Yeah literally biggest pharma Jew. I've seen benzos destroy so many lives.

"But I have anxiety" yea let me tell you turning yourself into a zombie and losing years of your life is totally better than some anxiety..... Lel. Then you die or come clean and hate yourself for wasting years of life,

If that's how you want to look at it, then yes.

It feels like anger, as opposed to dying I would imagine; never been addicted to opiates or pills or anything.

Benzos are addictive as shit
Don't use them if the doctor doesn't say you absolutely need them

>SSRI
>Bluepills
Typical faggot talking out of his ass
Nigger SSRI saved me from constant worry and anxiety. You think mental disease is not real?

listen to this guyI've found Kratom to be a much safer and still effective alternative.

Thanks dude. I truly wish you the best of luck getting over it. It's so hard but you will feel amazing after you kick the addiction,

Mileage may vary IMO
Paxil CR made me want to fucking end my life.

Man the fuck up stop trying to find an easy way out of this. If you don't want to continue killing your brain cells and furthering your benzo addiction then taper off them. You can use valerian root or st johns wort and weed to help get through but honestly even weed can make the withdrawals worse in my opinion. Do not get yourself addicted to something else trying to dull the withdrawals. As long as you taper you shouldn't worry about grand mal seizures and just grit your teeth through it it will be worth it if you don't want to live like a nigger anymore drinking lean and popping xanax all the time

Dunno about Paxil, I've been only on Celexa and it helps a lot with anxiety. Psychotherapy helps a lot too. It just sucks that it's a constant battle even on meds. But better on meds than not

Exactly and when it's all said and done you still have anxiety but now it's combined with no memory and slight mental retardation

It sucks but it's not horrible. you get irritable and constantly think about smoking if not keeping busy. Little to no physical ailments, maybe sensitive skin at times.

I have heard that. which is probably why I never recognized experiencing it. I am always angry.

but at this point, 4 days of alcohol detox and my throught closes up.

Most people prefer delusion to reality, and life is just a dream.

>if you don't want to live like a nigger anymore drinking lean and popping xanax all the time

What is wrong with that life though?

What dose were you on? I was prescribed 40mg paxil a day and it only barley works and I have to take gabapentin supplements

Benzos are great for helping ease anxiety so you can function especially in today's high stress, cattle cage society where we are expected to be as dronelike as possible with no outlet other than video games and the gym. I love them. However they are definitely pacifiers handed out freely by the NWO to keep the general populace chemically lobotomized and docile. Nothing wrong with them in small doses though. No such thing as addiction, that's just being a little bitch with no willpower. Also not comparable to weed, marijuana is psychoactive and will warp a person's thought process. Bizarre actions can seem rational after enough time smoking weed regularly, that's the part weedtards won't tell you.

If you can take them and don't develop a handy and of they are working they are great. I too loraxepam for about two years. Took months to come off it but it's fine now. Lots of horror stories about it on the Internet but most people have no long lasting problems.

It's the life of a degenerate and nigger. If you lack the self respect to improve your life then by all mines continue lowering your IQ with benzos pretty soon you'll be able to think at the same level as your nigger friends too

What about Hydroxyzine

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT TAKE BENZOS REGULARLY!!
you will fuck yourself up so bad, combine it with alcohol and you're royally fucked.

Destroyed my life in the space of 2 months.

Is based enough when your dependant on them, but when you come off it is horrible

You have been warned.

>no such thing as addiction

The American educational system, everyone

>no such thing as addiction
You sir are retarded. Benzos are physically addictive it's not like weed or cigs where it just takes willpower the withdrawals can literally kill you

yeah but on the real have you ever had that sizzurp? Shit is lit af!

>alprazolam

Xanax is God's gift to men.

He's lying, OP. The Jews don't WANT you to be woke.

I've mixed booze and benzos twice and I don't recommend it. They are no fun in my opinion, if you don't need them to calm down or something don't take benzos.

>Exercise? Socializing? Taking other weaker drugs like weed?

All of these plus meditation. Weed does not come without side effects either, but at least it's easy to quit when its benefits start diminishing.

Yes shit is weak as fuck. If you enjoy the opiate high you can get the same thing but much better in pill form and heroin. If you're already choosing to be degenerate why waste time with lean. That being said I don't reccomend opiates or benzos. OD'd on heroin last year so I do know what I'm talking about

Have fun with those 10-hour freakouts you can't remember.

lmao senior dev, could be @5er for what that's got to do with anything. Calling benny heads weak minded and everything's their fault. No one asked you what you do. This isn't about you. BTW I'm an air traffic controller for psychonauts.

You gotta give up the eti bud if you think it's a problem and it probably is. It's just you become dependent on the things. You telling us your job only tells us you have some responsibilities regarding deadlines and maybe managing a few people about in the office, but at the end of the day that's all it is from the outside. But that's your world 8-10 hours of the day. Maybe it's your boss putting pressure on you and it helps you level off dealing with his pressure, maybe it stops you ripping the throat out someone who's always fucking up, you have to figure that stuff out. You'll be redosing 1mg 3-4 times a day I imagine as it's short lasting. If you stop you'll feel empty when you stop, it's OK, that's what you were like before. You know your co-workers and I'm sure some of them are potheads or go snort coke on weekends, they can be worse problems financially, but it completely depends on you. Track what you spend on the little fuckers too. Are you buying a gram or considering buying 1000 at a time?

You're not taking a lot, but when your addicted whether your on 4mg a day working 40-50hrs a week, or 40mg unemployed wreckhead it can be just as hard to drop the crutch. If you take more, or something stronger it can very quickly get bad.

I personally have no experience being addicted to benzos, but I've seen plenty on and coming off them. I quit nicotine and coffee and that's bad enough. I've had enough recreational benzos and thieno to know the cravings.

Your options for stopping are cold turkey, or a taper. Not doing anything about it is addiction, even if it's small dosages. I could do them for a week and stop, but I know I'd pay for it the following week, but I don't have responsibility.

As many have said Benzo's aren't meant to be taken long term, find a safer alternative. My suggestion is Kratom but there's many others for anxiety.

I was on benzos for a couple of months then quit cold turkey. Wasn't the best decision but I felt fine afterwards.

Most drugs had no effect on me and I went through a lot, some with higher than normal dosages. The only drug I took that fucked me up was Ambien.

I go through a bottle of oxazepam probably once every month and a half. If I stopped cold turkey would I still get withdrawls?

they're jew pills to calm the goyim and make them numb to the fact they're just slaves.

LSD is, and will always be, the true redpill

I have those with Ambien (I actually got physically adicted to it last year). I did so much freaky shit on it I swore never to take it again. Xanax is just chill, makes everything feel like heaven. I recomend it to anyone and everyone.

>Vietnam

Did you still call yourself Charlie?

This OP but DMT is more of a red pill

whats some cool opiate/cough syrup mixture I should be getting? ive seen oxycodone 1mg/ml solutions.

I still want to drink it out of styrofoam cups and sprite because it makes me feel gangster.

30 pills in a bottle*

>it makes me feel gangster.
welcome to nu-pol.

They're fine as long as you stick to the same dosage. If that dosage doesn't do much anymore: too bad. If you start taking more you're on the way down. That's about it.

Stop being a wannabe nigger it's going to ruin your life

Can you elaborate more on weed's negative effects? I'm trying to give weed up, smoked for the last 5 years, never all day everyday, always after school and work, not a ton but I would rather have it in my life than not, unless my life becomes FAR better without it.

As long as you're taking them regularly, you can get withdrawals. The longer you take them, the stronger the withdrawals.

I think he's talking about being constantly high. The way you use it is fine.

I notice if I stop taking them I feel a lot more anxious but after a week it passes and I go back to normal. I imagine to have dangerous withdrawl symptoms I'd need to be on a stronger benzo and take it more often

** for some people. Green crack made my anxiety go up to 11. In my experience indicas are better for anxiety.With weed it's important to maintain a good mindset and view it as medicine to have the best results.

2-3 Weeks
That how long that dirty shit binds to your gaba system. The metabolites of most benzos are benzos aswell. You take a diazepam and you are 3-4 Weeks on benzos. Even if you only take it once a week , you will build up a tolerance. Benzos are only good for massive panic attacks(you only get them if you had a fucked up trauma or you take other pharma jew pills) but not against anxiety lol.

If you smoke every day, even if its only once and at night after everything is done, you still are pretty much constantly high, whether you are aware of it or not. Marijuana is a weak hallucinogen, you can't bathe your brain in that every day and expect your perception of reality will not ever get a bit skewed.
At the very least there is some risk of falling out of sync with the thought process of everyone else in society. Whether that's good or bad is debatable I suppose.

Get a plant. That is bad. That 2 mg wont be working soon.

The way you use it you won't experience negative affects. When you end up using it all day everyday, in my experience, you become anxious, socially withdrawn, and have a shitty short term memory.

Man I tried qutting Xantac but my stomach rejected acid.

>Xanax is just chill

You're leaving out the fact you can get addicted to it too and freakouts are possible and common.

If you wanna chill just do pure molly.

Lol short half life. Its 10times more potent then valium and an aktive metabolite of it has a half life of 8 hours.
>MUH 3.5 hour half life

I've been using Valium for about 4 years, drinking on top of that most nights too

Taking valium while drinking gets you more more fucked up without needing to drink so much (and less hangover). Also it really kills your inhibitions and anxiety in a way no amount of booze does.

Pros: helps with social situations, gets me laid a lot more

Cons: Withdrawals are shit, I don't feel myself without the benz and always end up going back.

No, figure out a natural alternative.

Go eat some mushrooms for a weekend and see how you feel.

Have you ever done DMT?

I see a lot of people saying this based on erowid reports or whatever. Truth is, DMT isn't like that, it is just some light hallucinations for like 30min.

I was quite disapointed when I did it. Thank god I only payed like 5$

I'm not an idiot, I know its addictive. That's why I don't take it everyday, 2-3 times a week tops. I can go several weeks without it too.

Keep searching. There is an alternative which works alot better and has no sideeffects. It a new type of substance tree. They are not FDA approved. Thats all hints i am willing to give you.

Try changing to an all-raw plant-based diet or juice and take a vegetarian multivitamin. Bentos will fuck you up eventually and make you think you need more medication.

> 2-3 times a week tops.

>Would yoga help?
Yes.

SSRIs dont work by their intended purpose lol.
They work because they increase the dopamin receptor density by 5% in the prefrontal cortex. There is a new substance tree hitting 20% with no side effects. Go and search.

Drugs IN GENERAL are for losers. They Are not associated with any type of knowledge or lack thereof. IF you do drugs, your a pathetic person with little to no will power.