Ask an algerian immigrant anything

Ask an algerian immigrant anything

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/algerian/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to go back.

When are you going back?

you mean when will we stop carrying on coming here?

No, I'm asking about you specifically. When are you specifically going back to Algeria?

How bad are things getting in France's muslim communities anyway? Like is everyone actually going full Jihad, or is it just a vocal minority?

In your estimation, what are the present dynamics re: integration/co-existence/multi-culturalism/segregation in present day France?

How many women have you raped so far?

Iv heard that everywhere that isnt a warzone that Muslims want to be more secular and modern.

Is this true?

we have a problem
young people become radicalized when their parents are not
integration has failed
also pic rel

most of them just pretend it, few of them are really secular though, but they are a minority

Thoughts on niggers?

rude, violent, dirty
some of them are cool though

God...

Do you know what punctuation is? Why don't you use it?

Why do you want to genocide the best race?

Are you celebrating the downfall of whitey? I know I am

I am, they were too arrogant

Do you know or ever heard of someone relatively close to you being a terrorist or involved in something similar?
Do you guys joke about being terrorists and bombing shit like some germans joke about being nazis?
How widespread is the western hate?
What are your thoughts on other muslim countries like Lybia, Saudi Arabia and Iran? What does the media in Algeria talk about these countries?

whats with the party hats?

how does it feel knowing your part of the reason muslims will never be accepted any where within the next few years and will probably doom the entire middle east to be desert goat fucker land forever

Pourquoi êtes vous si laids ? Pourquoi ma Marseille bien-aimée comporte plus d'abjects sous-humains méphitiques de votre acabit plutôt que de membres respectables de la glorieuse race aryenne ? Comment faites-vous pour mieux savoir couvrir d'opprobre la langue de Voltaire qu'un troupeau de vaches espagnoles souffrant d'encéphalopathie spongiforme ?

Who isn't arrogant?
Arrogance is only a problem if you're weak.
And western Euros are weak.
When they weren't their "arrogance" build them empires.

>french flag

I dont have a question, i just want to say thank you.

t. reddit

and can I get strong and confident beurette gf pls?

Will you even go back?

How many white women have you left your seed in then dumped?

you can't because youre beta as fuck

Reminder that OP is autistic.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/algerian/type/op/

Do you plan on inseminating as many white women as you can?

Why do Algerian Arab and Amazigh Hate each other so much?

are you actuallly algerian or rollplaying

one want to be arab because their only identity is islam, the other knows its a lie and struggles to keep its culture and identity

I know Algerians in France have a reputation for still hating France and French for the Algerian War. How true is that?

Do you drink alcohol?

>Pourquoi êtes vous si laids ?
Parceque nous sommes pauvres
> Pourquoi ma Marseille bien-aimée comporte plus d'abjects sous-humains méphitiques de votre acabit plutôt que de membres respectables de la glorieuse race aryenne ?
Les marseillais sont loin d'etre des aryens
>Comment faites-vous pour mieux savoir couvrir d'opprobre la langue de Voltaire qu'un troupeau de vaches espagnoles souffrant d'encéphalopathie spongiforme ?
Parceque nous n'avons pas d'instruction

is a lot true, but many youngsters of the new generation are tired with it now, because our gvt use it as a pretext to stay in place

I'm an alcoholic

Good for you

>we need dem moneys
>we don't get no educashion

You know how niggerish that sounds?

Suicide when?

Do you know Amirouch?

>their "arrogance" build them empires
it's not,
Or maybe clever guys made europe what it is, dumb fuckers took credit for it and behaved like jerks

I dont know what you're talking about, the arab world has an illiteracy rate of 45% on average, that's just a fact

he is a national hero

Thats my boy.

worked with some algerians in germany, you guys are alright, can you post some proof tho? in the age of smartphones, showing your black hand shouldn't be too hard.

How can you live with your self knowing that you left your countrymen to suffer in your home country while you just ran away for free social care and a more comfortable life? Any immigrant is the lowest form of exitance in human history. Instead of staying and trying to improve your country you run off to a country that oppresed your people for 200 years. How do you not kill yourself?

Can't you develop your own nations rather than leeching off intelligent white countries? It paints you as an inferior culture.

^not all of us are alright, far from it, that's why I'm in France now
We have descent guys though

the algerians had democracy in 1992, and they elected the islamists, fuck them, the french were right about Islam all along

well yeah i worked in a good quality company that didn't hired the absolute trash so i probably encoutered the better kind of yours.

many tried already, they are dead or in nervous breakdown

probably, yes, the french tend to take the lowest class of ours

20% of the community is radical. So its a huge problem FOR THEM because if things keep on going this way, well...I'm afraid there will be some cleansing in the coming decades (Thorn operation)

Why do you think you're important enough to be asked questions when there's literally hundreds of thousands of other Algerian immigrants in France?

Serbia elected communists in 1991 and the people revolted in 2001 and elected criminals in stead. In 2012 we finaly put the criminals down and elected zionist puppets. And im gonna stay and try to fix things eventualy. What is your excuse? I ran because things are bad?

Are you going to be upset when white europeans start murdering all your stupid mud family and friends again soon?

>20% of the community is radical.
lol, where did you get that number from ? it's way beyond that

Cuz some of them don't deserve to be treated like shit, while others do. Call it the Republican spirit.

I wish for other anons to know this struggle

because the algerians dont want to answer questions in these kind of boards for pic rel reasons

What do you think about killings of charlie hebdo?

From a poll of 2008 (institut Montaigne). So let's say its rather close to 50% then (73% seems way too high but still, holy shit then)
I guess we really are going to have civil war :/

I saw shitload of serbian immigrants in Austria who fled the war,

As far as I know I'd rather live in serbia than in Algeria. you keep talking shit but you're not in position to

It's outrageous, and it's just the beginning.

no dude, it's 75% and pic rel says it all, we have a problem

And what makes you think I have a better opinion of Serbian traitors? As I said anyone who flees his own country just because things are bad is the worst kind of peson. Oprotunistic and materialistic.
My ancestors did not bleed for thousands of years just so I could pack my bags and flee. They held the front line of mu culture for a reason so we could eventualy create a better future for ourselves,make our own destiny. So have your ancestors but you spat on that. So yeah I think I am in a position yo talk shit. Especialy because you are not giving me a single good reason for your actions.

>I said anyone who flees his own country just because things are bad is the worst kind of peson
than you should hate the whole american continent, from argentina to canada

Fpbp.

OP casse toi de mon pays.

Regroupement familial

As Philippot says, I'm all for family grouping, but back in your own country.

I do. I think they are the cancer of this world and nothing of value would be lost if they were sunk under the oceans. Stil I see no point of value in your defence.