Mental health thread

How do you cope with the inevitable mental health issues that result from being redpilled af, constantly worried and thinking about Cred Forums topics, and constantly getting into arguments with normies who know jack shit about anything but claim the moral high ground and dismiss everything you say a priori?

I'm starting to lose friends and family over these things. It's all making me want to kill myself.

find other redpilled people, or have good enough friends that they dont care about your beliefs

Lots of weightlifting and alcohol. I also jerk off a lot. I've yet to find inner peace, however.

Drinking the alcoholic Jew.

Truth has always been dangerous

Stop revealing your power level until the time is right. You'll never be able to single handedly redpill all your friends and family but you can act bullpilled enough they will still like you.

>I'm starting to lose friends and family over these things. It's all making me want to kill myself.

Then you haven't understood anything.

> inevitable mental health issues

Seeing things the way they are is freeing. You're no longer being lied to, you're no longer mouthing opinions others put in your head.

You finally realize how much of everything that didn't make sense or add up was just a show or comforting lie.

You're finally in control of your life and your destiny.
Maybe that's what scares you.

I smoke pot

Mellows you right out. Makes everything a tad more light hearted and bearable in this shithole planet.

Dude just try to restrain your self from arguing with the people when the red pill is still making its painful journey.

Only argue with people when you know how to keep calm. You have to be subtle and tread lightly with blue pilled people. Otherwise you'll set off their alarms and they just block everything you say.

Translate it into action. Powerlessness causes fear, fear causes anger, anger without outlet turns into self-hatred and other hatred, hatred kills the ability for love and compassion.

Seeing your flag, I'd say your country is one of the hardest to be redpilled in.

You cannot be saved, your people simply want enrichment. Move to another country.

You're a nut OP. Any information you possess, must be used appropriately, to help you, that's the whole point of learning. Use what you know to take what you want from life.

Man up and do what needs to be done/said

Started manning up and kept my head down and have felt 100% better

Having a career in business I'm working toward that's totally apolitical helps. It's something that involves life-long learning and is somewhat social, so it's good for distracting from society's problems, compartmentalizing issues, and keeping things in perspective in terms of my own life.

Even just being in school for it is doing a pretty good job of keeping me grounded and purple pilled, because even though I ultimately want a white country it's a nice reminder that I actually do like a lot of nonwhites and people with different views than myself, so the macro problems with diversity aren't able to consume me.

I would agree with this.

Become your own man OP. Dont worry about mental health. Only worry about action and inaction. When you act, do so in a way you know will benefit you mentally and physically.

Like OP I'm not a total asperger but taking this redpill called Cred Forums really has turned me from a sociable party goer into a recluse now wtf.

But I kinda like where I am now. So productive.

Benzos, non-benzos, alcohol, or weed.
Whatever keeps me from being overwhelmed by this meme world.

Read Kurt Vonnegut books. They show you how to look at the darkness of the world in a funny way.

I became so stressed because of Cred Forums related topics i started hallucinating. Solutions:
Find red pilled friends, drink alcohol and or smoke weed. Start lifting so you can put your mind at ease while simutaniously getting a better body. Don't fall for the anti-depressant pill.

I talk to a Jewess psychologist. She prescribes me the pharmaceutical Jew.

You need to stop assuming your opinion is any more important than anyone elses. Even if you are right, that doesnt always mean you should therefore go out into the world and make everyone see shit your way. I keep my powerlevel very well hidden for a simple reason, most people are happy with what they have and think, if I come along and fuck all that up then they will just resent both me and the information. You need to let people discover shit when they are ready, if people come to you with an open mind then go for it, if people are locked in their bubbles then let them stay there.