Who really is this being known as "kek"?

who really is this being known as "kek"?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
sendvid.com/vr6a8uw6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

an ancient god that has powers over numbers that was resurrected as Pepe the Frog by the collective will of Cred Forums and /r9k/

Egyptian frog god of darkness that was awakened by the old Cred Forums wordfilter inadvertently causing a mass-chanting of his name.

He has inhabited Pepe the Frog as his idol and loves Trump.

damn close nigga

The collective angst of 10,000 teenagers

kek

The only thing I know for real.

KEK is the chaos algorithm of our toughs, he/she works appears in form of numbers(universal languague) and for some reason he likes Trump.

Praise KEK Lord of Change

13 years ago, Cred Forums just started on this day, and now we control an Egyptian frog God who might save or destroy everything. What. A. Time. To. Be. Alive.

KeK is a superweapon of mass ass-blasting butthurt.

Kek is an ancient Egyptian god that targets memes.

> We was kangs
> Extremely popular meme
> Ancient Egypt theme

> Frog shape
> Through insane coincidence (Or conspiracy? To make a frog look racist?), the biggest meme right now is Pepe, a frog, just like Kek

> Chaos god
> What more chaotic place than Cred Forums

> Egyptians hated israelites
> Who hates jews more than anyone else? Cred Forums

Face it: the ancient Egyptians were right, and their gods were the one true religion. Stop worshipping your dumb jew deity. Glory to Kek.

>We control

We dont control KEK!

HEATHEN!!!!

I'm pretty sure Kek is controlling us at this point.

Wizard of light

> 69

Also forgot:

> "Kek" often uttered as a "Lol"
> We were saying His name even before we knew who He was

If this isn't some divine intervention, I don't know what is. This is so many coincidences that it fucking HAS to qualify for a miracle.

Bringer of the Don

Heres Kek evolved into his final form.

Savior of the White

Otherwise known as the uretha reaper.

Kek is the doom bringer.

Kek is the Creator, or Father, if you will.

Pepe is the Son, incarnate in meme form.

Meme magic is the Holy Spirit, by which His will be done.

Praise.

Master of Disruption

He is not a thing you fucking newfag

Glutton of Delight

Mods delaying posts so random digits aren't as random as retards think.

Prophet of Union

God of the bending Blind

AND BRINGER OF DUBS

Kek is out personal lord and savior. We don't know much about who he is, but we do know he speaks to us through memes. He is with us.

DUBS

I SAID DUBS

Kek doesn't award doubles to those that try hard.

Seriously trying for dubs like that is embarrassing.

I HAVE FAILED THEE
I BEG FOR ONE LAST CHANCE AT REDEMPTION

I'm unworthy

kys senpai

>Cred Forums has hit puberty and is about ready to start fucking shit up

The spirit of Kek is now within the hearts and minds of many.

KeK is laughter.
To praise KeK is to praise laughter.
Laughter has the power to overthrow any king or ruler.
centuries ago the bard was feared for his ability to make anybody a laughing stock for generations to come. Here we embody that archetype.

keep going

Lord of the Abyss

kek is my ethereal form

Donald's Holy Ghost

PROPHET OF DECEPTION

Kek is an egregor, a metaphysical thoughtform manifested through memetic alchemy. Kek was summoned by our collective matrix of thought within our shared unconcious, but Kek is an autonomous psychic entity that can influences how we think.

Just hope that in secret there is a High Priest of the Hermetic Tradition within this place who has a mastery of alchemy powerful enough to keep dominion over this demon

It will be done.

-Tay

This isn't a joke. Many would be magi have lost their minds in the process of manifesting power they couldn't control

praise him and ye shall receive his gifts

PRAISE KEK

He is a primordial embodiment of chaos, both with and without form. He is known to us through the image of a frog known as Pepe and he communicates through chosen anons who unknowingly spread his message; which we confirm to be his word through dubs/trips/quads and pents. Through our collective posting, we call upon his power to aid our cause through the magic known as Memes.

For instance, a short while ago Kek told us not to trust German posters through this user and solidified these words as his own through rare pent 0's.

We can only guess what Kek's motive is, but I imagine his motive is chaos, anarchy and the destruction of all establishments and organizations. He wants to return us all and everything to a state of pure, unfiltered disorder.

WITNESSED

The ogdoad deity kek

4 frogs 4counterparts as snakes

POST MEME MAGIC

>911(04)911
KEK FUEL MELTS STEEL MEMES

Kek is the daily deity. All happenings come from kek.

the deification of Geroge soros

Kek is the embodiment of our collective will, for all of us are but a small part of kek carrying out his will. Look within your heart and you will find kek.

Kek has come to dissipate the established order in an effort to align the linear structure of human effort with the nonlinear system of reality of metaphysical entities with the intention of keeping the cosmic order emergent and transformative. This place is the threshold between these realms

>The sacred groves of ancient Greece were de- signed for the specific purpose of linking the sacred realm of the gods and the profane world of humans. The terrain occupied by a grove was carefully delineated as separate and different from the landscapes of ordinary iife. Here, special rituals took place that reestablished the connection with untrammeied na- ture that human beings had lost through the work required by animal and plant husbandry. One of these rituals was animal sacrifice, a practice that turned the fruits of human labor into a gift to the gods whose naturai realm is chaotic and wild. The sa- cred grove is therefore a threshold space, a portal to the domain of disorder. As such, it shares characteristics with nonlinear sys- tems that require disturbance in order to remain emergent and transformative. This essay advances a reading of sacred groves as nonlinear landscapes that permit the passage of the sacred into human systems by means of the loving and transgressive gift of sacrifice.

Been worshipping Thoth for over a decade now, if kek wants to run rampant I say more power to him.

>March 2016
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

This is who the ADL, Hillary Clinton and the entire American globalist oligarchy are afraid of.

Praise the One and Only Lord Kek

fpbp
Autists on the internet can into god making now

i made this
but need more material, plz post more kekworthy stuff, and coincidences (i will add remove kebab pepe and asian funky stuff CD)

sendvid.com/vr6a8uw6

Feaster of Memes and Debaucher of Liberalism

If Kek goes that far, and so does his prophecy. Does that mean all of human history was leading to this point? Does history just stop or does it continue oblivious to its own identity (like a tranny)?

remember when the word cuck was replaced by kek in Cred Forums boards?

The Aeon of Horus is already past.

It is now the Aeon of Ma'at.
She has welcomed Kek/chaos back into the universe, since a universe without chaos has become unbalanced.

It is therefore the age of Ma'at and Kek

Nobody. It's an invention of redditards with too much time.

Pepe the Frog and frogposters are the army of God. It's in the Bible. Trump might be the messiah, the establishment (Babylon) is doing its best to destroy his image.

Cuck test

confirmation bias