Scott Adams

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

tagthesponsor.com/2016/09/28/grece-macedo-from-boston-ma-aka-gracie-macedo-gracieex0-is-booked-for-dubai-for-fetishes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is he /our guy/?

muh persuasion

i don't know, just buy his book, okay?

>dude offices suck LMAO

desperately trying to earn a reputation for something beyond a stale comic strip

selling his book or whatever the fuck he's investing in
do you really think he's been doing the periscope thing or going on internet talkshows just for the fun of it?

To show off that he is fucking a 25 yr old Instagram whore.

This is our time. People are understanding that and their behaviour is changing.

To show hes the master of persuasion

Is he the guy looking to get women to eat shit and fuck camels?

fucking his neighbor kristina in the ass on a nightly basis, and acting like a big man to impress her

dude weed lmao

To become the Jew. It's pretty obvious that is his goal. He is very capable of subverting governments but just acts as a shitty cartoonist.

this

Patting himself on the back and trying to stay relevant ($$$) in a post newspaper world.

Instrumentality

This right here.
Not that I mind or anything.

I bought his book.

He complains about hitting the 'diversity ceiling' in two of his jobs.

This. But he does seem to have fun while he's doing this, and he's been the best commentator of this election, so I don't mind the shilling.

He's pretty interesting tbvhwy

to make america great again

You guys know he has a net worth of 75 million dollars, right? He has all the FU money he needs.

scott adams wrote a cool 80 page philosophy book called god's debris check it out if you wanna see how he ticks. super easy read and on kindle
amazon.com/Gods-Debris-Experiment-Scott-Adams/dp/0740747878/

>Make calls about the election against the grain of the MSM

>Get attention/praise when you're right

>Leverage it into sales of books and comics

It's pretty simple, really.

fuck off scott this isn't your blog

Scott, do you need a butler? I'm not hot enough to tune your Mrs. Don't worry.

Well, he's "fucked" if Trump lose.

Gonna have to come up with some other bullshit if Trump lose.

Being any kind of analyst or pundit entails downplaying your failures and playing up your successes. He'll point out that he called Trump viable from the beginning and many twists and turns of the election and still do well, just not as well as he would if Trump does indeed landslide.

creating a money stream by tapping into the anti-sjw, Trump shill crowd.

It's a guaranteed money making scheme.

Was the Daily Show fucked when Bush won?

when does /coffee/ come on?

Wtf are you talking about? You degenerate

>tagthesponsor.com/2016/09/28/grece-macedo-from-boston-ma-aka-gracie-macedo-gracieex0-is-booked-for-dubai-for-fetishes/

Apparently Instagram whores are ready to put in diapers and shat upon for a couple bucks.

He's more persuasive than Rick Harrison.
Which makes him top 1% persuaders on the planet. This guy can't stop persuading. He's literally the persuasion king. In the dictionary, beside the persuasion, you'll see a picture of Scott Adams.

Dilbert is kind of shit though.

I like his "tells for cognitive dissonance" tweets

GOAT casting. Underrated as fuck.

Sell books, get recognized as a legit political analyst.

BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY BOOK
BUY MY BOOK

must admit, the show was pretty good. really fucked over by shit network and shit timeslot