Burn the Coal

"Steven Williams sat stone-faced in a central Florida courtroom Friday as he was sentenced to 35 years in prison for murdering his ex-wife, cutting up her body with a chainsaw and then dissolving the remains in acid.
Williams, a former Air Force sergeant, learned his fate after pleading no contest in May to second-degree murder in the grisly killing of Tricia Todd.
He received an additional five years, to be served concurrently, for child neglect, because he left the couple's two-year-old daughter alone to dump his ex-wife's dismembered body in a park."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816405/Man-gets-35-years-killing-dismembering-ex-wife.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6-izgVf2RM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(isn't it amazing how the US media always seems to miss these stories....strange how that works).

That's because they'd be publishing a new one every day and people would wise up to the fact that they are living among violent, limited savages who cannot help but be what they are.

More like Tricia Tot haha

>burn coal
>pay toll

These women should know by now what sort of risks they are taking by fucking chimps

Hope the extra inch of dick was worth it.

I'm actually impressed the nigger managed to use a chainsaw and acid without killing or burning itself.
Of course, it failed to get rid of all the evidence. The fact that a nigger could do this to the mother of its kid is no surprise to me.

This.

Burn coal pay toll
One less nasty degenerate whore & nigger around now

blacks don't even have bigger dicks though

it's just a meme, there are statistically more white guys with 7-8 inch dicks than there are blacks.

>probably slept with another nigger, he was a chair force cuck after all
>half breed niglet sure to grow up healthy now.
>dead orange hair, why the fuck are these other orange haired girls always such huge sluts?

But proportionally to their number? Really Hungaryans are the member race.

No sympathy for race traitors.

Why would you use a chain saw? Wouldn't that create a spray of blood and tissue everywhere? Wtf

This is really sad.
Why couldn't he kill the kid too, and cleanse the world of one more googlet.

Which one is more retarded?

I think you missed an important fact there: He's a nigger.

Ohhh sooo edgy. Mommy forget your hotpockets?

> He received an additional five years, to be served concurrently, for child neglect, because he left the couple's two-year-old daughter alone to dump his ex-wife's dismembered body in a park

Typical nigger,
A white father would include his son in family affairs. No wonder niggers are so fucked up.

Why do nigs always choose the most POG-ass branches and jobs? We still have this image of poor black urban kids being thrown into the meat grinder, but since the 80's the actual combat arms jobs have been overwhelmingly white.

>toll paid

I wouldn't know, but most blacks (as well as poor whites) view the military as a jobs program, and their #1 goal is to avoid combat or getting killed.

>Why do nigs always choose the most POG-ass branches and jobs?
Because they are overwhelmingly lazy and stupid? Your average nog doesn't give a shit about patriotism or fighting for their country, they just want an easy job with minimal danger.

I'm incredibly OK with this. I just don't have the ability to feel sorry for idiot white women who let niggers touch them. Doing us a favor, really, removing the idiots from the White gene pool.

>ex-wife
Seriously, what the fuck leads a woman to marry something like this? Is it some kind of irrational bestiality fetish?

her teeth don't look like she was White trash, the Jews are turning more and more White women into hookers.

>women
>rational decisioning

youtube.com/watch?v=g6-izgVf2RM

Get out faggot before someone chainsaws your wife's halfbreed son

Big
Black
Cock

This happened about 25 minutes from where I live. It was a pretty big story here.

One less of our own women taken by the demonic niggers too and she left behind a half caste kid. Also actual tax money from decent white people will have to pay for all this shit too.

>mfw

how Cred Forums of you..

Something else is going wrong with these females, if they just wanted beastiality they could go buy a great dane

Thank you for your cervix.

>When Tricia’s father, David Todd, got up to deliver his victim impact statement, he addressed Williams directly and told him that he has forgiven him and that he prays for him.
>The woman's brother, Nathan Todd, told Williams that he, too, does not bear him ill will.
The white race is truly cucked.

Did you just make that up?

Its in the article

How do you not get life for murder?

I laugh every time.

FUCKING CHRISTKEKERY!
>I'll pray for you my future brother in heaven

It really was
I'm gonna take a short walk

by being a minority

>35 years
smdh

Burn the Coal
Pay the Toll

yadda yadda
>mfw
really? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

They're just not too suprised their loved one got killed by her nigger lover. Once your sister or daughter starts dating a nigger, you realize that she very well might be killed or severely disfigured. You sort of just come to terms with it and realize that when (not if) it happens, there's nothing you can really do.

I would imagine bc they join for the gibs, but have no real desire to fight for a country they, at best, have a tepid love for.

Hes smiling because american tax payers are going to pay 55k/year for 35 years for his incarceration.

What a waste of a perfectly good redheaded mother.

All because she was seduced by BBC.

AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX.

That's what Christianity preaches. It's quite a pathetic religion, in my opinion.

Not just murder, but dismembering and hiding the body afterwards. He'll probably get out in 20 if he behaves himself. I don't consider 20 years of imprisonment for a heinous murder to be justice.

This.

I was hoping for one of those upbeat, feel-good stories. But there's still a half-breed that we have to support for 70+ years.

It's been memed at women for decades now.

this is good for you feminine white racist boys.

one aggressive big black cock went to prison so he will be harmless for your girlfriends.

and one white slut who wants bbc is dead.

win win for you.

There's not much of a story in criminal being caught and being sentenced to prison, with nobody protesting.
True, it's an interesting piece which will get readers, but it won't get ongoing attention.

True, there is is media bias, but the reason protestors latch on to the cases that they do is because those are unclear enough to throw wild claims around and hope something sticks. The guys behind the movements wait for months for right combo of case, criminal, witnesses and police activity. And when it happens, they launch the shitstorm.
Nobody protested when those two cops who chased down a dude in car and shot his kid, because it was very clear cut case and they got arrested right on the spot. And when nobody makes noise, there's nothing else to write news about.