Fuck all of you

Fuck all of you

"""fellow"""" """"""""americans"""""""""

Agreed. We have to stop Hillary before it's too late.

muh gorillion

Let me tell you a bedtime story called "the boy who cried Hitler", OP.

>implying the holocaust actually happened

>over 6 million.
getting quite greedy there, Mordekay

Fuck kikes I'm voting for Hillary so she starts a war in Syria and Israel gets nuked

Problem is, the people saying this want to:

> Take away your guns
> Put more power in the government's hands
> Regulate more freedoms

The right only resembles Hitler superifically, in that their overall values are similar (Probably not to the point of wanting to exterminate the juden in the name of the glorious reich, but you can't have it all eh) but honestly, the SJW and leftist movements exhibit far more signs of authoritarianism than the current right does.

I wonder if people were not following on blindly so much as being well aware what they were doing and genuinely believed it was for the best?

Serious question, how is this not considered anti-semitic? It is comparing people to Jews as an insult.

Implying americans don't have guns to fight off a tyrant.

fuck you too

because (((they))) decide

The characteristically "American" ideal and representative party (the Anti-Federalist Party) is dead. Good things came of competition between Federalists and Anti-Federalists.

But now all we have are two different Federalist parties. Where would you like your fed dick user? You get to VOTE on which hole they fuck

we're already part of the war in Syria, and we're doing so in part FOR the nation state of Israel, in order to destabilize Iran.

(((They))) are obsessed with the 6 gorillion numbers aren't they?

>I have not studied history at all: the meme

This.

>Someone disagreed with me
>Better call them a Nazi. That'll show'em!

That number is still quite a ways off 6 million though.

Nobody is going to kill you, shun you or round you up if you publicly announce to the world you're against the deportation of Mexicans and Muslims. If you're accused harboring illegal Mexicans, chances are it's because you're paying them pennies to work 16 hour days, and not because they're being sent to the lampshade factory. (to make Festive Cinco de Mayo themed lampshades)

Chances are Cred Forums and places like it will be "Night of the Long Knives"ed long before the Mexicans or Muslims or gays or whatever get Holocausted if a Hitler 2.0 does come into power. I cannot possibly image actual Hitler 2.0 wanting us to be seen as his supporters and cheerleaders. Trump sure, but not Hitler 2.0

Hitler 2.0 is a stupid fantasy. History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes, and the next genocide could happen in any number of different ways without matching the pattern of Hitler's rise to power.

The first thing the Nazis did was confiscate guns. An unarmed populace is easy to control.

why is that tattoo jew number never going above a million?

They blindly believe they are well aware of what's best.

Firstly, the Weimar Republic was already pretty strict.

Secondly, most historians point to Poland as where the majority of Jews got killed. Poland is notable for not being Germany.

So you're watching communist Jews undermine white society too?

>The first thing the Nazis did was confiscate guns

Actually the first thing of any political significance that the Nazis did was the Beer Hall Putsch.

After coming to power in 1933, the Reichstag Fire followed soon afterwards, and Hitler got President Hindenberg to issue the Reichstag Fire Decree, which suspended a number of civil liberties including habeas corpus, freedom of expression, freedom of the press, right of freedom of association and public assembly, and the right of secrecy of the post and telephone.

Few Germans owned guns anyway in the 1930s; the Weimar Republic had strict gun control laws. When the Nazis took power they tightened the laws for Jews and other "unreliable" persons, but loosened them for ordinary German citizens.

Overall the largest gun control legislation passed by the Nazis was the 1938 German Weapons Act (well after they took power), which:
- Made gun control laws apply only to handguns, not longarms;
- Lowered the legal age from 20 to 18;
- Increased permit validity to three years (previously it was one year);
- Various groups were not required to own a permit, including people with a hunting license, government workers, and Nazi party members;
- Manufacture of arms and munitions still required a permit, but Jews were no longer allowed to own or attempt to acquire such a permit.

As you can see, the Nazis actually made it overall easier for people to acquire guns, not harder. Unless you were a Jew, but that was part of a larger issue not related to gun control.

TL;DR
YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

Addendum/edit: I brought up the Reichstag Fire Decree as that was the "first thing" the Nazis did of any political significance after gaining power. To my knowledge the Decree did not affect firearms in any way.