livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/tassince/status/782082508888289280
adherents.com/people/100_scientists.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_chess_players
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that sure is a big tittied jew
she can ride in the back of my Gaswagen

No, they're jews

But Judaism is a religion, not a race/ethnicity.

>being this new

It is also a race. You of all people should know this.

But Alison Brie for example looks white.

They are worse than that.

They're mongrels.

They used their European looks to infiltrate our societies.

absolutely

Of course, just look at the demographics of Israel, between the arabs and mizrahis, the ashkenazis will share the fate of their others europeans kin.

Cucks united ! Toward oblivion !

I think she is only half jewish.

"Sure theyre terrible, but what about the ones that are pretty?"

Fuck you
I've got your number, you kraut fuck

yes. To say otherwise is like saying slavs aren't white

Khazar, immitation-jew scum. They're basically Turkic rejects that fucked mountain gypsies.

Jews are like redheads. They look quite similar to us but down to their core they are rotten and bent on the destruction of white people. They operate independently to this end and no conspiracy is required.
Also, Jews and gingers both love mixing with brown people for some reason.
Oh and both groups have high rates of mental dysfunction.

Euro-Canaanites.

Ancient Phoenicians used to call their levant territory Canana, I think.

Jews originated from Canaan.

They're Euro-Levantine(Canaanite) mixes.

As a Swede, you're clearly an expert on who is white.

No
And anyone who says otherwise is a:
1) Stormweiner pissed at a non-European People being smarter and more acomplished than them
2)Pathetic Ashkenazim ashamed of their Sandniggerhood and love WEWUZWHITEing

Most of them are gold diggers too.

That's a fine Jewess.

That's because she is half dutch/Scottish

yes

No, they're reptiles.

Is there a country in Europe named Ashkenazia?
No? Then they are not European.

Alison Brie is Jewish?

Well where did Ashkenazis come from then? Not Israel. They were sandniggers originally who'd come to Europe and spent over a thousand years breeding with whites, thus creating Ashkenazis

they're demons from hell

Yes. If you think otherwise,that makes Slavs and Italians not white too.

>can't even get a nation state in europe after 2 world wars
yeah gee they sure are smart guys

Go on

>smarter and more acomplished than them
jews hardly invented anything. the only thing your smarter at is trading things and subverting culture.

Real jews = Sephardic

Ashkenazim = Turkic + Jewish racemix results from Khazar Empire.

Protip: Aşkenayiz was the name of nobility of pureblooded Turkic rulers during Khazaria.

Overall they are best of both worlds, Turkic looks, tits, innie pussies + Jewish cunning

I like em respect em.

Redhead here. Can confirm all of that. Yup.

Whenever I see a fellow redhead I think to myself, 'oh look, they're fucked in the head'... I know this from personal experience. Never fit in anywhere. Never felt normal. Am not normal. Goodtimes.

Maybe you could... ask the nazi?

Yeah. But they're a genetic subgroup and the culture is unique.

>infiltrate
Yes, the dastardly plot of getting exiled from their homeland and living for millennia in diaspora....

Why? It's easier to win wars against Arabs

t. stormweenie

So you're taking the "ginger" thing and running with it... interesting

>askeNAZI JEWS

You are gay

You are gay

You're talking the gay thing and running with it... typical

I'm not a ginger, it's dark red, almost brown.

I think they are predisposed to having fucked up brain chemistries. No I'm not going to science that shit up, I'm basing it off of personal experience and personal observation.

Also redheaded. I am repulsed by red hair. Thank god I inherited some quality genes from my grandfather he was handsome as fuck.
>tfw you'll never be a true chad

No, they're not unless they decide to be.
Butt hurt Mizrahi because you look like my shit
Stormfags can't decide what Ashkenazis are, somesay even if they're 1/4 Jewish like I am they're Jewish. Others that it depends on your lineage. But in reality they're just Europeans, those who choose to call themselve's 'Jewish' and don't follow the religion are just lefty cunts that don't want people to call them white because they hate their own race.

not an argument

All White people can be conveniently categorized into:

Ashkenazi-type — Germanics, Anglos, Slavs...
Sephardi-type — Spaniards, Italians, Greeks...
Mizrahi-type — Arabs, Berbers, Turks...

Jews got the racial classification system right

Ironicly I find redheaded women to be the most attractive.

Kinda. Their ancestors came to Europe and interbred with Europeans, their genesis as an ethnic group was in Europe, so it that sense, they're European.

This does not mean they're European in the sense that someone with, say, an English father and a Polish mother are European.

t. kike

Yes, they are in fact the most superior white ethnicity. The true masterrace.

they're turks

how did this happen? how should I react?

All the hottest women have Irish / Scottish in them.

>Ashkenazi-type — Germanics, Anglos, Slavs...
>Sephardi-type — Spaniards, Italians, Greeks...
>Mizrahi-type — Arabs, Berbers, Turks...
They should teach that shit in schools.

Do you consider Romani European?

>true masterrace.
>can't produce anything of worth
>produce no culture or art of worth
>can only practice usury and other useless and immoral trades.

If a redhead wants to be unnoticed or fit in, Move to Ireland or Scotland.

Edinburgh has the highest density of Gingers in the word.

>YES:
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

The only difference is they worship Saturn.

The woman in your pic would suggest you are attracted to women who dye their hair red.

Here, have a real one.

Again. women with Irish / Scottish in them truly are the most beautiful.

twitter.com/tassince/status/782082508888289280

Yea I dont know why but the whole freckles and redhair just gets me everytime. Even dyed hair looks good, but girls who dye their hair to red don't have freckles (usualy)

>can't produce anything of worth

so untrue

> While only about 2% of the U.S. population is of full Jewish descent,[2] 27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century

having jews in coutry is a pure win. especially in the age of technology.

adherents.com/people/100_scientists.html
>ctrl+f "jewish"
>tfw almost half of them are jewish

you got cucked hard bro

Uh. What have they created of worth? I honestly can't think of anything.

Out of curiosity, how many of that half are Sephardim or Mizrahim?

I may be remembering some small details wrong, but I believe if you genetically test Ashkenazi Jews, they all have some middle-eastern/north African blood (AKA: Semetic genes). They originated in the Levant area (modern day Israel/Jordan/Syria/etc.). After the Romans kicked their asses out of Judea, they roamed northward, eventually settling throughout Europe and intermixing with the general population (whilst maintaining tightly knit culture and communities). Due to some Christian usury laws, Jewish people were forced into the financial and banking industry (I heard a hypothesis that the reason Ashkenazi Jews have higher average IQ's is because they were under selective evolutionary pressures due to being forced into the banking field that requires high intellect).

Nowadays, their genes are almost entirely European in origin, but you can differentiate their genes from the broader European population. The 23andMe site can test your genes and tell whether you're genetically Ashkenazi or not.

The good news is, Scotland has less than 7000 Jews currently.
Least Jewey nation on Earth I'd say.

No

Are Ashkenazi jews basically Samaritans from the Bible? Bird worshippers and what not?

>banking field that requires high intellect
How's it going, jew. Think you mistake intellect with amorality and the willingnes to fuck people over for a shekel.

I know 2 Ashkenazi jew girls that don't even know they are Jews. Both their names end in -ski, and they have the noses, parents both are immigrant descendants with Polish roots... They are not related, but gravitate towards each other. I like one of them, and she like me back (Bobby Boucher quote) but I don't get involved with her because I like observing what plays out between them. They are both have turbo-liberal hippie ideals, one of them hates black people though.

Btw, this is what Cred Forums has done to me. Fucking fuck.

I sure hope so, otherwise I've been living a lie.

Ashkenazi just means Jew from Germany in Hebrew.

Well it obviously does require intelligence to manage millions of shekels and loan it out to the goyim with interest.

Oh boy. That means we're going to have to oven them for sure. Jews come from Israel, they're mentally confused from the start.

they meaning ashkenazi.

Or they just might be Poles.

>Albert Einstein, Fritz London, Niels Bohr, Baruch Spinoza, Walter Heitler, Oppenheimer, Lise Meitner

P.S.

You're making yourself look like a scientifically ignorant baffoon.

>While only about 2% of the U.S. population is of full Jewish descent,[2] 27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century
how many of them is that for literature, economics and social science where jewish influence is very negative? obama has a nobel prize for being black, it means nothing and is highly politicized.

>Sigmund Freud
>Franz Boas
stopped reading here. both degenerate jews (and neither were scientists) who did huge damage to western culture. shit list.

>But in reality they're just Europeans

>be me
>from cyprus
>do 23 and me
>find 3% Ashkenazi
H O W

Jesus Christ I can't keep up with this shit, Ashkenazi has no ties with the concept of diaspora? I have been mislead in that regard?

none of those people were inventors.

as long as they don't fuck up europe and her peoples.

It does, but the word appears in the Bible, and there were Jews in Europe since Greek times.

"Ashkinaz" means the area that's now Germany, so naturally when Jews from there became predominant that was the name they were given.

Is he wrong? Wouldn't their race be Israeli?

Nah, both great grandparents came over at the start of ww2- to be defined as Germany invading Poland. They're mixed though, I've seen both of their parents.

not to mention james watson got his nobel prize taken away for suggesting niggers are stupid. why would such an organisation be used as a metric by which positive contributions should be judged?

their=They're *

inb4

>State obvious truth
>Lose all accolades, publicly disgraced
I love current year. Can't wait to fire those ovens up.

That's not true tho. He lost some teaching positions for speaking the truth, but not the Nobel Prize.

are these degenerate too?
better join us than fight us lol

-Albert Einstein
-Neils Bohr
-Noam Chomsky
-Alan Turing

also, almost every famous chess grandmaster ever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_chess_players

>Turing
>Jewish

The scientific knowledge they discovered made possible the optimization of the chemical and technological industry. Also without the discovery of the synthesis of Ammonia by Fritz Haber, we couldn't possibly feed the global population.

Well, that's not even an option, because joining you=you stealing our military secrets, selling them to china, and then running counterintelligence operations against us via Mossad.

Ask yourself this: do you feel more Cypriot (Greek or Turkish) or Jewish?

>Are ashkenazi jews europeans?
No

The Greek, Spanish and Babylonian Jewish Communities are different.
The Ashkenazim moved to Italy after the Bar Kokhba Revolt and then up the Rhine river into Germany, where they intermarried. During the crusades and entirely after the Black Death they were all expelled with Poland being the only state willing to take them.

That's why most Jews have German names and some have Polish names.
While in Poland they had they own segregated villages and districts. They also maintained their mongrel version of German called Yiddish. Note that Poland was much bigger back then.

Because the Poles failed to hold them in check the Ashkenazim became the largest Jewish community.

>Are ashkenazi jews europeans?
nope

Jeez. That Jewess looks insane.
Mongrel status confirmed.