How do we stop bullying online?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
youtube.com/watch?v=DzU05QmJMDg&ab_channel=Demoknight69
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No weak people, no bullying.

We need more bullying.

Our children are faggots.

Charisse wasn't weak, she was different. They attacked her for being different.

she's a qt why she got bullied?

Most people on Cred Forums were bullied, the irony is of course that they now support bullying.

>How do we stop bullying in schools?
By stopping social interactions
>How do we stop bullying online?
By turning off the computer

>how do we bully the bullys?

You realize you're just doing a powergrab, right?

>online bullying
the ignore button exists for a reason, or better yet just don't read that shit.

Toughen up.
Turn off the web browser.

Why would we
Stop being such a pussy and grow thicker skin. Also, pic related

Cerebral palsy (CP)

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

They bullied her for being a "freak".
We need to stop that bullshit now.

Its a natural result of suporting heriarchy in a school system
Get rid of the teaching system thats very easy to cheat on and have the teachers educate in a interesting manner and have the grades be decided by the class not the individual

>2000-current year there's a massive crackdown on bullying
>suddenly trannies everywhere

That picture says it all, I'm baffled everytime I see the ad about "online bullying" and how "serious of an issue" it is.

Stop school. No bullying will happen any longer.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Poor baby.

Fuck russians fuck niggers fuck jews and motherfuck u

>Elementary school
>Used to be a crybaby faggot
>Was picked on for being a crybaby faggot
>Eventually got the shit kicked out of me
>Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa told me to quit being such a little bitch
>Joined the scouts
>Toughened up
>Quit being such a fucking crybaby and learned to have a spine
>Kicked the dogshit out of my bully in high school
>Never got messed with again
>Are now 25 with a good job, working my way through med school, and don't take anyone's shit

It's almost like bullying is a necessary evil to weed out the pussies. If I was a kid nowadays I'd probably be some rainbow-haired queer crying for safe spaces and begging for the government to be the strict parents I never had.

>My sister told someone to quit being a bitch
>She got suspended for three days for hate speech
>One time she saw one of her friends about to get the shit kicked out of her by the school Shaneequniggua
>Stepped into the middle of the fight to shove her off
>All three got arrested, she had to go to an expulsion hearing to defend herself because it almost got her fucking expelled

We're seriously raising a generation of pussies

>what are street punks

>"how do we stop bullying online"

turn your computer off and go the fuck outside

Bullying is a powerful thing. It teaches you to either rise up and overcome problems, or you crumble and an hero.
I learned how to fight cause of middle school bullies. Bullying also tends to stop when you start breaking their bones.

Remove children from these places and you will remove the bullying

Free helium tanks for everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=DzU05QmJMDg&ab_channel=Demoknight69
sometimes i want to go see the guys that bullied me back in elementary and thank them, without them i could of easily turn into a sjw fag

>he thinks those demanding safe spaces were ACTUALLY NOT BULLIED

Why do you think they demand it?

Because most of them are hypersensitive little cunts who can't even take the smallest of negativity?

Guys, I think it's trying to communicate

I'm sorry I threw your backpack out the bus window and called you a faggot all those years ago. I was fifteen and struggling with my own sexuality. I hope you're doing well.

Oh fuck, they bullyed Clarisse ? I didn't knew that, my bad. She is great.

>CP
>Post yfw Cerebral Palsy is code word on the down low for intense sluttery

What?

i have Charisse on skype. i would talk to her through pm on facebook about a year ago and we would talk casual she is a pretty awesome girl, bit hard to understand her sometimes but she told me so much personal stuff on skype that she still has not even mentioned on her videos that she makes on youtube which i'm glad as it would make her get allsorts of scumlords attack her. she is about the only handicapped person i know that id totally have a good time with and make sure she oozes.

>implying dems aren't the biggest culprits when it comes to bullying

>STOMP OUT bullying

jesus, might as well be CURB STOMP bullying, or CUT BULLYING'S FAGGOT HEAD OFF

>Getting bullied by numales

stop it? fuck that, we need more of it. bullying exists to toughen up or destroy the weak. its fucking darwin faggot

>I hope you're doing well
Thanks Stefan!

im doing well user, i spend most of my time lurking on this board.
how are you doing? i hope you werent turned into a pussy like my other friend from elementary

i wanna see her sperg out on an orgasm

This.

Bullies are everywhere.

You can either shelter children and not prepare them for the real world, or you can teach them how to handle bullies.

Choose the biggest asshole and fucked him up bad.
I don't fucking know, facebook likes aren't the foundation of my ego.

Listen, we are not talking about normal kids acting gay. We are talking about bullying people with disabilities.

I wasn't talking about personally interactions, retard

Have you missed the last ten years?
Shutting down businesses for having different opinions
Getting people fired
Destroying freedom of speech
Taking away gun rights
Paying nigs to loot
The list is infinite

Literally no one believes that individual lib beta cucks are out there knocking books out of students hands and calling them names on the bus

Try to think beyond your limited personal scope.

>One time she saw one of her friends about to get the shit kicked out of her by the school Shaneequniggua
>Stepped into the middle of the fight to shove her off
>All three got arrested, she had to go to an expulsion hearing to defend herself because it almost got her fucking expelled
I guess living in Denmark everytgung is hate speech, kek

As someone who has never been bullied, i support bullying so no kids grow up to be huge pussies like me

The teachers need to take it way more seriously, punishments for the bullies need be way more severe
Also there needs to be cameras everywhere

Coincidence, goy

Yesterday someone in our University killed themselves from bullying.

Bullying has gone from simple lunch money, wedgies, insults, and pranks to things such as spreading nudes, anonymous bullying, hacking, constant harassment, and social media.

I think bullying is okay when some nerd comes in with some trench coat and a fedora and he gets made fun of for it, but I don't support it when it comes to harassing them online to where they can't stop thinking about what will happen next.

Also kids today get in SERIOUS trouble if they try to defend themselves, whether they insult the bully back or they punch his/her face for being a dick.

Bullies will always exist in some form or another.
It's how children and young adults figure out where they stand on the social ladder and who is like minded.

As for cyber-bullying - just block them, ignore them, just make them a non fucking entity.