Its been real lads

So theres a movement in progress as we speak to destroy not just Cred Forums but the entire Cred Forums as we know it.

IGN is pushing for this site to be shutdown, along with other mainstream LGBT supporters such as Kotaku, Tumblr, and even a peteition on whitehouse.gov has been implemented...

>Approximately how long before Cred Forums is kill?

Any experts?

It's a good idea. The hacker Cred Forums must be stopped.

Bump with rare pepe

Who is this "Cred Forums guy?"

Shut this down and we'll go towards more obscure places and radicalize further. We'll go full 14/88 and bomb the oceans.

So what?
If it happens, chinkmaster will find a way to get it back up again or we switch to another chan

IGN still exists? I wasn't aware it was still 2002.
>Trying to silence us
They do realize if they pull a SHUT IT DOWN on Cred Forums, that 5 other new chans will spring up, right? Suppressing free speech never works

>IGN

LMAO what is this 2005?

This has been debated for forever idiot

#notAll4chanUsers

Just because some rotten apples have visited this place doesn't mean it should be shut down.
I want to discuss origami in peace and anonymity.

So much hopeless rage. They just can't win a fair fight.

They've hated this site for years. Nothing will change.

>Let's shut down the containment site!

>even a peteition on whitehouse.gov
>as soon as king nigger sent the internets to yurop

When they have the authority to censor domains so they can control who sees what and what is even available to be seen by that group....we have lost.

ICANN = Information control.
If tbey constantly only show one side of the story and tell you one move of the chess game with no consequnces of the said action....
Indoctrination via controlled internet when?

I hope is shut down.
Cred Forums is cancer.
Make edgy 15 year olds. Make autistic socially-incapable people.
If Cred Forums was trully 18+ (no retard highschoolers on b) then I would say keep. But it not gonna happen.

Shutting down Cred Forums will make us go to 8ch or others. So less edgy 15 yo will come (less media coverage).

Cred Forums and Cred Forums is the containment board for those autists, I don't know how many under 18's are on Cred Forums but I imagine it's not as popular with that demographic.

>Make edgy 15 year-olds. Make autistic socially-incapable people.
Implying that they are not on here because they're already social rejects.

Let them open Pandoras Honeypot and see what happens.

It will never happen. If something ever happens to this site, it will be due to a drastic change in the social climate. And that, too, will never happen.

>This post brought to you by Anonymous

The Nazis did quite a bit of scientific research. I had to do a report on Dr. Mengele in high school. He focused a lot on twins and genetics.

>Shutting down Cred Forums will make us go to 8ch or others

Before I state the obvious, do you not see the flaw with this plan? Besides cripplechan being overflowing with paranoid autistic children, it will be shutdown at the same time as this place, if not before.

There is far more spam and shitposting here granted, but most of what is posted there originates here. The difference being that when its posted here it gets slid in no time and it gets stickied over there

So how long before Cred Forums is kill?

>where to?

> do you .onion?

> LGBT supporters
But we're LGBT supporters too. Haven't you noticed we have a LGBT board?

Yea but when did /LGBT/ say, hey ya know what....fuck this i hate Cred Forums now

>Move hosting out of the USA
>Setup multiple domains and/or just use private DNS
>Website continues to exist

Back to bed kids.

>how to move hosting out of U.S.?

kek

You buy hardware in a different country and you restore your data backups to it. Pretty simple actually if planned correctly.

Cred Forums is a 100 megaton nuke flying through the sky

Shutting it down is akin to blowing it up and having the radiation infect everything on the ground

I don't think that these people understand what they're messing with

8ch is Jew controlled

Rather post my ramblings on Pol, an FBI honeypot forum with a chink frontman, than any other site.

exactly, if they shut us down, then perhaps we will go to 8c h a n and other chans, but ill bet money that a significant amount of sperg type anons will go to the corporate headquarters of people who shut us down and shoot the place up.

If they shut us down we start the second american civil war

redpill of how to win:

They're a bit late aren't they? Since you know... America just this very day gave up whatever governing powers they had over the internet.

This. Containment policy is the reason Cred Forums was resurrected after /new/ was kill.

>explode Cred Forums
>containment boards break loose onto the internet
>Tumblr, Facebook, Reddit, and the like rendered completely unusable
>Cred Forums set back up under a private DNS in a few days
>mainstream left internet never recovers

I don't think these people really understand the gravity of what would unfold if it were just shut it down. But it'll be hilarious.

Cut off one head, and two more will take its' place, HAIL Cred Forums

Lol, but then how would CTR get paid? How would the news know what to report on? How would anyone know that the "Alt-Right" existed?

Give me a break.

Normies don't even take Tumblr seriously.

Imagine what she looks like without the 4kg's of makeup and hairspray

They unleashed a nigger flood on Europe. Do you really think that they care about some basement dwellers creeping the mall. They will be locked up and fucked by hordes of new Europeans when in prison.

Nice quads bro...you do squats?

Someone will just sue them for not letting us practice kekism and for being against gays since we have a lgbt board

Oh god, I forgot about r9k!

Hey guys, let's just chill and watch some aots on G4

T-they can't shut us down! The trolls and racists aren't representative of all of us! They aren't true Cred Forums users!

WE'RE A SITE OF PEACE!

Not all Cred Forums anons

Came here to post this

I was a cheatcc guy back in the day. What's an ing?

PRAIS KEK, HAIL Cred Forums.

Yeah piss off several million hackers on steroids sounds like a brilliant idea
Consequences would never been the same
IGN better buy some curtains and a dog

JUST SHUT IT OFF

>The Vestibule

Oh, that place where people regurgitate five year old memes and suck each others dicks for WULs. Okie dokie.

last time tumblr did that we raided their asses with baby gore

i guess they started to like it.

Reminder to move to Krautchan Cred Forums

If they shut down Cred Forums then they obviously have to shut down Reddit. They're both the same shit posting the same content, just on different boards/subreddits.

Which means they would also have to shut down Twitter and YouTube since there are channels/tweets consisting of the same content and material.

Tldr; Cred Forums will be fine.

this, you can't shut down an idea.White nationalism won't go away no matter what they do.

If this happens we will just have to occupy tumblr, twitter, facebook and other sites that normies use. They can kill a site but they can't kill an idea.

May kek be upon you!

Those exploding vans were the work of radicals! RADICALS!

We're a peace-loving board of tolerance and diversity. Not a community more diverse than Cred Forums, nowhere on the planet!

i like it

i see they are still asshurt over july 4

keep dreaming tumblr...