Hitler's escape to Argentina

What does Cred Forums think about the theory that Hitler actually escaped to Argentina and did not die in Berlin? Personally, I think it's quite plausible.

Didn't he have some kind of backdoor in his bunker? Read about it somewhere

"Hugely thought provoking"
literally "Really makes you think

I have that book but have not read it yet

Is it any good?

He went to Antartica.

Then he went to his moonbase

Top 3; far right looks like Teddy

Why the fuck would he go to a black Jew country?

It's totally plausible. I never understood why if you brought up the idea in school it was shut down. It was a huge morale booster. We were just taught that allied/Russian propaganda was prevalent. All we were given was some blurry photographs, testaments from war criminals that aren't even decisive, and the Russians' word that they burned the body. It's been half a century, can we not even consider the possibility?

He hent to the Antartica and then the center of the Earth to smoke weed with intraterrestials

No wonder Argentina is so white.

It's not plausible. Hitler wouldn't be able to live knowing that his country lost.
Hitler was Germany. They both died together.

They'd never expect him there

The Jews would have tracked him down and dragged his body through the street if he did. Such a high profile Nazi party member wouldn't have been able to hide.

but what if he had an disguise?

The Israelis were very good at tracking down Nazis and if they caught word that Hitler was still alive I wouldn't doubt that both the KGB and CIA would have helped them.

Plenty of high profile Nazis escaped.

>implying Germany ceased to exist after WW2

Germany and Hitler were defeated but not killed

Wouldn't be that weird since so many other Nazis managed to escape. If they could then why wouldn't the most powerful of them all be able to?

>so many other Nazis managed to escape
Hitler was high profile nazi you know, makes things a bit more complicated

>implying Germany ceased to exist after WW2
It did, user.

Was still enough for 7:1

Stalin was a paranoid fuck, he didnt believe hitler died at first and made sure his secret service completely confirmed what happened, thats why i dint think hitler escaped

But Argentina literally has Nazi parades.

As a kid I picked up an old book from the late 60s discussing the theory Bormann escaped to Argentina, apparently he was on the most wanted list at the time, turns out now we now know quite conclusively he died in Berlin trying to flee the Russians. Probably the same deal with Hitler, lots of theories floating around but the truth is that he most likely died in Berlin. Hitler knew escaping alive is a cowardly act and he probably went down like a soldier.

They also has a contingent of people descended from the U.S. Confederacy who still consider themselves to be the USC.

>hugely thought provoking

Sounds like its gets the synapses firing

Good goyim. Believe the Soviets. They are honest people.

So far the evidence I've seen for it is more plausible than the evidence he was killed in a bunker.

this

>far right
came here to post this

Asgard is at the center of Earth, not inside but at the center of our flat disc. It is the real north pole that is forbidden to us

He went to Argentina.

CIA knew about it.

Hitler was aware of the humiliation inflicted on Mussolini's corpse when it was captured. He didn't want the same to happen to him, so he couldn't risk being captured.

And why would he even WANT to live in the world after losing? To grow turnips in bumfuck Argentina?

>put on glasses
>nobody will recognize me!
Is he Clark Kent?

perfectly reasonable, no reason to deny or believe it

Bormann's skeleton ended up back where he was believed killed, yet had traces of South American dirt on it. Theory was he got away, died in South America, then moved the body.

Good luck proving it either way.

Soo... argentina is white afterall ?

>tfw bottom left looks like a 20 year older me.

To where? Spain?

He was being closed in on two sides, shelled from the skies, blockaded from the sea. Even if he took a small group of elite soldiers with him, there's no way in hell he could have made it to a plane or Uboat and gotten to Argentina with very limited supplies.

What then? Go in hiding for the next 40 years and die in some unknown grave? Come on.

He killed himself, was buried in an unknown grave, and all the people who knew about it were killed or forgot about the location after Berlin was left to rubble.