Why isn't he advertising?

Why isn't he advertising?
Every single time I watch a YouTube video, I see a Clinton add.
Every single time I watch TV, I see a Clinton add.

Where are his?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvNtGlBVihg
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/september-surge-trump-5-6-points-hillary-september-comes-end/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia
n-tv.de/politik/Trump-war-schon-immer-Merkel-Fan-article18757431.html
chron.com/news/politics/article/The-Latest-Clinton-runs-ad-on-Trump-s-remarks-9241333.php
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/24/donald-trump-used-campaign-donations-to-buy-55-000-of-his-own-book.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll get called a shill for this, but I'm pretty sure it's over, user. She's probably going to win. She's up in Florida again and has a large lead in New Hampshire and Pennsylvania.

the media does it for him

>the media does it for him
This is a dumb strat.
All the media does is bash him.

I get both ads.

I get Trump ads when I'm watching firearm related stuff on youtube. Clinton ads elsewhere.

Though it known that Clinton is spending a shit ton more than trump on ads.

>Every single time I watch a YouTube video, I see a Clinton add.

Why the hell do you even see YouTube ads in the first place? Let me guess, you also use Netscape Navigator?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvNtGlBVihg

If you haven't figure out that he's clueless by now, you never will.

I want him to win to stop killary, but he's not the 4D chess mastermind we thought. He's actually pretty dumb.

in our hearts user.

You have to think of it from the point of view of the majority.

The majority don't block ads. They will see Clinton ads.

He has no money, and the only way he can get himself on TV is to say something retarded.

What videos are you watching? I see Trump ads on YouTube all the time

He gets so much free media he doesn't need to advertise. This has been his strategy from the start. The media are falling for it too. His candidacy wouldn't even exist without the media hyping him up from the beginning because all the outlandish shit he does is great for ratings. I don't get where all this talk about how the media is biased against him comes from. The media fucking love Trump.

Tell us all about how dumb Trump (the billionaire with hundreds of successful businesses who is one election away from becoming president of the USA) is. Hurry, mommy is calling you for breakfast.

SEPTEMBER SURGE! Trump Up 5.6 Points on Hillary – Up 7.5 Points with Millennials

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/september-surge-trump-5-6-points-hillary-september-comes-end/

The Complete A To Z Of Nations Destroyed By Hillary Clinton's "Hubris"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/handy-chart-countries-destroyed-hillary

Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/meet-young-virginia-democrat-registered-19-dead-people-vote-virginia

>sage

He's saving it. Might be testing some marketing theory or something. Ad blitz in the final 2-3 weeks.

People have short memories.
Mob is fickle.
This is why the October surprise is feared in politics.

People have to be "impacted' and "feeling intense" at the time to vote. People can cool, simmer, become apathetic.

Donald Trump: "I have always been a fan of Angela Merkel"

n-tv.de/politik/Trump-war-schon-immer-Merkel-Fan-article18757431.html

Trump: "Merkel is a great world leader"

TOTALLY
NOT
CONTROLLED
(((OPPOSITION)))

You're being delusional. Romney was down in the polls. Romney lost.

Your candidate is LOSING.

Too bad the majority of Clinton ads don't actually work.
Some survey a while ago said some people were mistaking Clinton ads for Trump ads.

It's the videos you watch

I see lots of trump ads on youtube

Did you just have a stroke or are you unable to read?

>shill
yep

he said that before the refugee crisis

We're more than a month out. Things change fast in the last month.

The assumption is that he's going to spend a ton at the end. Perhaps he's just trying to be thrifty, completely relies on news coverage, or no longer anticipates a win. We'll see.

>not knowing how to co-opt enemy cointel the suit your own purposes

Pleb, go back to lelleleleidit.

Nobody gives a shit about campaign ads. If they mattered then we would have president Yeb.

>Implying he needs to, or even that it would be the smart thing to do
Do you like adds? Does Hillary adds make anyone vote for her that isn't already? Are most people not annoyed by adds?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

It's not dumb if he wants to save money on advertising

I noticed a H-> yard sign yesterday. It really stuck out because i had never noticed one before and i live in Connecticut. Lots of empty lawns or trump signs. Probably because this was going to be a Bernie state

why dont you have add blocker? even if you dont use it here use it on youtube

Election is when. 8th November?

I expect he will start adds 2 weeks before that.

because he is trying to make money this election, not lose it

I see plenty of both. You must not live in a swing state.

There's no point in advertising before the last two weeks

The advertising on Clinton's side is so one-sided and repetitive, and the media just repeats the ads. Advertising is just blowing up in Clinton's face, look at how much money she pumps into propaganda while getting no results.

He's smart. He's saving money.

It's just smart. We need smart people.

People really seem to be underestimating the Bernie element here. Clinton is not loved, and many feel angry and betrayed who would normally vote for the Democrat choice. The question for them is who do they hate more: Hilary or Trump, and also are they willing to vote based on that?

I saw my first pro-Trump ad on TV today.

The last time I saw any were months ago during the primary.

I think Trump is being smart holding off on political ads.

Everyone hates that shit. I get so fucking tired of seeing political ads. After the 20th time seeing them, you want to kill whoever is putting them out.

By waiting until the very end, they end up being more poignant instead of being tiresome. I also hope that, since he's a showbiz guy, his ads actually end up being great instead of the stock bullshit.

Also, Hillary's ads are shit. They're literally just kvetching over how Trump says mean things. And she'll plan soundbites like "I will bomb the shit out of ISIS" which everyone actually agrees with anyway.

I've seen a few Trump ads on TV on the few american channels I get.

On the chance that you aren't a shill, I will respond seriously

1. Campaign ads are a big investment for minimal results
Ad-blockers online prevent many ads, such as the youtube ones, from showing in the first place. The only people who would be convinced by an ad like that are people who could still be convinced before the election. There support now doesn't mean a vote later at this stage.

2. Trump gets plenty of advertisement from free press

He has an absolutely amazing presence in the media. You would be rich if you got a dollar every second for when they talk about Trump. Now look at how much money a thirty second ad on primetime and you'll see just how valuable that media screen time is in terms of getting his name out there. You may counter, and somewhat fairly, that the coverage is mostly negative. That would be true, but when you look at how much people distrust the media it is no surprise that when someone you distrust is telling you not to do something, it only makes people more likely to do it. It isn't as valuable as someone you trust telling you to do something, but it isn't far off either.

3. Trump has amazing presence on the grape vine.

In small stores and obscure forums, talk of Trump is very much in his favor. If you look at the influence we have had and the sheer passion that his supporters have, we create a lot of advertisement about Trump just by going to rallies, talking to people we know, creating viral content, and causing butthurt for self-important people on Twitter who will whine and complain about people calling them a nigger, Trump gets a lot of reasonably effective advertisement. It suggests subconsciously that Trump has a lot of desirable traits because people are passionate about fighting for him.

I've seen some Trump ads on TV on the few american channels I get.

tl;dr Trump doesn't need to use his precious ad money right now because he gets plenty of ads for free by both the people who hate him and love him. He's made them both a valuable asset to his campaign.

>Netscape navigator

oldfagg detected

underated post

>add

He doesn't have enough money. Whether you support trump or not, he doesn't have enough money.

That's literally it. How is this honestly a question?

chron.com/news/politics/article/The-Latest-Clinton-runs-ad-on-Trump-s-remarks-9241333.php

You are objectively wrong. He has plenty of money for ads, but it isn't smart to blow it all in stupid ways. Especially to the point it becomes saturated.

>Where are his?
He doesn't want to win.

If you're a Trump supporter you're not going to get Trump ads online, that would be a waste of money. Also Trump is running a campaign out of his own pocket so he's spending a lot less money.

We do it for free

Clearly that is why he has spent the last 10 months campaigning, taking a hit job from the media, having death threats and assassination attempts made against him, because he doesn't want to win.

He knows hes losing, why waste any more campaign funding that he can figure out how to embezzle later? Financially trump is actually ruined, when his tax returns are finally leaked everyone will see.

Because he's running out of money. Same reason why he doesnt release his taxes

Trump clearly wins on the internet.

Hillary needs to dump tens of millions on ads to reach normies that don't browse anything other than facebook and youtube because nobody cares that she's running.

It's funny that they are nearly tied while Hillary has outspent Trump by leaps and bounds.

SAMEFAGGING
SAMEFAGGING
SAMEFAGGING
SAMEFAGGING
SAMEFAGGING

He clearly has a budget and is respecting it. In addition there are diminishing returns with ads so to cause people to get bored or annoyed with them may cause an opposite effect of discouraging people to vote.

The public has a ten day attention span, max. He will advertise at the right time

>being this new

He send the ad money to one of his organizations so he can keep it, every time i play a video on YouTube is that stupid tide challenge

A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

He has done stuff like that before just look at his tax return or him buying his on things with campaign money profit?? thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/24/donald-trump-used-campaign-donations-to-buy-55-000-of-his-own-book.html

>Watching the flickering jew
OK, user.
I did watch part of a local newscast a few days ago though, and I saw a Trump ad. And I live in SC, a state that isn't even contested.
Do yourself a favor and cut cable. Stop giving money to globalist shill organizations.