Russia redpill:

Russia redpill:
>amongst light skinned nations, Russia has the 2nd highest number of deaths to islamic terrorism
>there are 10 million muslims in russia, the second largest religion. One in ten people in Moscow is a muslim, with over 5000 mosques.
>over 25% of the Russian Oligarchs (Putin's billionaire friends) are Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

interpretermag.com/7500-mosques-have-been-erected-in-russia-since-putin-became-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia is a degenerate pisshole just like Westerners. Maybe even more desu

>Russia
>amongst light skinned nations

Should I even point out the fact that this post came from an American?

Let him live in his little bubble.

At least my country didn't collapse.

That is your comeback? Low energy.

> with over 5000 mosques

You're supposed to shoot them when they chimp out, not offer your wife, Germany.

terrible argument, subhuman. the whites in the usa are still mostly white western europeans. you're just a slav who is no different than a nigger

oh but it will very soon. All the signs are there, the American century is coming to an end

The only chimpouts i always hear about are happening in the US.

Half of those muzzies are Tartars who are historically alright. The rest know that Russia doesn't fuck around, of course they cause problems regardless. Even so Russia is in a better position that western europe regarding islam. Putin said if you dont respect our traditions get out, except for Orban noone is that based.

>One in ten people in Moscow is a muslim, with over 5000 mosques.
There are 4 mosques in Moscow.
For comparison, there's more than 500 mosques in London.

>the whites in the usa are still mostly white western europeans.
Must be that's why you're a bunch of spineless cucks who are perfectly fine with >30,000 interracial rapes per year and illegal migrants. Keep it up.

> over 25%
...wow thats a lot... I'm pretty sure a percentage of our oligarchs are Russian oligarchs, when they are not Chinese or American or anyone else.
I get your points however.

>There are 4 mosques in Moscow.
...only two of which are of a decent size and the largest one has only been completed fairly recently, because they barely had the money to fund its construction.

>...wow thats a lot...
That's very little compared to the 95% Jew rate amongst western billionaires.

Only a fool cant see, it's a War Jews x Jews.

We're just pawns of their manipulations.

>The rest know that Russia doesn't fuck around
The Chechens certainly do.
They have also killed thousands and thousands of russians for Allah.

>Putin said if you dont respect our traditions get out,
Is "attacking operas and schools" a russian tradition then?

>Even so Russia is in a better position that western europe regarding islam.
how

Since Putin came into power, new Mosques have been opened in Russia at a rate of more than one PER DAY.

interpretermag.com/7500-mosques-have-been-erected-in-russia-since-putin-became-president/

No, it is only beginning.

The world is entering a global era and WE will lead the way.

You getting cucked by akmed is low energy senpai

Jesus christ. You were supposed to kill off the Chechens not absorb them you idiots. You're Russia, you can do that and the world will just treat it as naturally as a cat catching a mouse.