Is spanking your children morally wrong?

Is spanking your children morally wrong?
webmshare.com/d1APL

No. I got my arse slapped all the time because I was a little shit. I deserved it. I spank my little sister if she's playing up as well. There is nothing wrong with it

What is meant be spanking? Like actually hitting them on the rear?

I always thought that was just hollywood, my parents just smack me across the face.

I don't really see anything wrong with either.

i did some really dumb shit as a kid and got the belt
learned my lesson, was the only time in my life i got spanked, turned out to be a normal guy

its mostly used for humiliation and intimidation. If they really wanted to punish the kid they would just beat her like niggers do with their kids

No, it's necessity. Little shits need it as part of punishment system. Else they become insufferable faggots and then might become faggots for real.

If you act like a little shit you get treated as one. Unless they're the 1 in 1,000,000 case of actual abuse nowadays.

No, but it shouldn't be something regular. If you need to do it more than a handful of times a year you're a shit parent.

Well according to what I discovered, spanking other peoples children in the supermarket is certainly viewed as morally wrong.

It is wrong because of the results i produces, not because it's "moral" or "immoral"

Only if they're ugly.

Hitting children is wrong and gay

Yes.

If you need to use physical violence to get your point across you're a poor parent.

Disciplining your children with physical violence is sometimes necessary but if your kid got to that point it is because you failed as a parent.

>spanking your children morally wrong?
yeah right and im a muslim

Talk shit, get hit

Me dad used to hit us with his hand, slipper, and sometimes a thin plastic tube he had.

>take it like a grown woman, turn over

my sides

If you need to use strength to discipline or raise your chjldren then you are simply not fit to be a prent,can't believe I need to educate germans on this shit. If they don't listen it means you are either a shit parent or they have your shit genes.

ay, I got that slipper treatment as well

You should spank your wife only.

Spanked with the hand when they refuse to listen

Spanked with a belt when they fuck up huge.

Yeah Swedish youths are really a shining example of civilization.

Erogenous zones are located in the ass. It's sexy as fuck, I'm down for the incest too boyo

I've been taller than my dad since I was 12.
If he tried that on me or my little sisters I would have beat his ass.

Hitting them on the ass is fucking weird.

I was spanked when i was young. Not often, as one poster said, if you do it frequently your parenting is bad.
Personally I'm glad I was, it was always something I was scared of, and many times I was about to do some dumb shit or dangerous i'd think "hmm I'd get spanked if i get caught" and then I'd 90% of the time, not do it.
The modern method of "let them learn to make good choices" or liberal "please don't do that son" is laughable to me. I have never seen more poorly behaved little shits running around than I do now (34 btw).
Having said that, it shouldn't be the only discipline, and it shouldn't be often or "extreme" but, just going by how it was when I was a kid, most kids who were spanked turned out normal and fine, and non-faggot.

>normal guy
>german
>and in Cred Forums

Okey dokey.

Yes, of course. Only spank your wife to get rid of fleeting feelings of aggression towards her, and do it as part of foreplay.

((("swedish")))

No vulnerable internal organs and no visible bruising. It makes sense.

Whenever I threw a temper tantrum, my mum would slap me in the face
It usually made me calm down for some reason

Checking out wether there was a spanking tag on exhentai was a good idea.

Germans visiting Cred Forums are the normal uncucked once.

boner desu

You mean use physical force? I personally believe that you should use it as a last resort measure.
You're weird.

Yeah, except it vibrates your erogenous zones and makes you sexually simulated. Is that a punishment or a reward? I'd certainly be confused.

kek my father used to beat me with his fists in to my face when i was 12 and you're questioning a morallity of a fucfking spanking.

Emotionally abusing your children is worse than just physically abusing them. At least if you beat them they'll be able to fight IRL rather than being conditioned to fear social situations.
Punish your kids justly when they do wrong, be it physical or otherwise.

>be swede
>dont punish your children
>they grow up into queer genderfluid smegmakin cuckolds that want their children to be fed estrogen and see their women breed with refugees

>If they don't listen it means you are either a shit parent
>Oh no, our child don't listen to us! We are shit parents! Better continue to be shit parent than spank our child even once!

Spanking and other types of physical discipline isn't wrong, it's when parents discipline their kids but don't explain shit as to WHY they're getting their ass whooped.

When a kid asks you why, they're not being annoying. They genuinely want to know, and if you can't answer that you're a shit parent.

A parent's job is to teach, not to punish. But sometimes punishment is necessary to teach. But if a parent punishes without teaching, then it's abuse.

gypsies need not apply; you have no say in how normal people should raise their children

Grabbing and maybe a minor whap to the back of the head to get someone to calm down, but not as the ultimate punishment. Denying access to entertainment is one of the best punishments for children as they'll remember that period where they couldn't do something they didn't like in a more corrective fashion rather than an intimidating way.

I remember reading about a massive international study about physical punishment. It was found be generally either harmful or neutral. I guess a few times is fine when the behaviour is extreme, and the child sees you're not doing it in anger. Still, to have to do it is, to some extent, a failure for the parent

Horrific, sorry you had to go through it

Yes.

What they learn is that violence is the correct response to conflicts.
It's the main reason why niggers are so violent.

spankies are fine, albiet its a weird form of punishment for children. Face slaps are better.

It's retarded.
Hitting children does very little for obedience.
Skinner's track record shows that.

Not spanking is the reason you are dying out

we're no gypos. my father had quite stressful job and often came home with his nerves strained and so he got triggered even without any apparent reason.

only if you are a male spanking a male

No, it teaches children discipline & fear of their parents. But it should be moderate enough to not leave a bruise. Look at Asian countries, children(ages 7-12) tend to have higher grades & work harder in school because they dont want to upset their parents unlike Westernized children who think its cool skipping class because their parents cant do anything about it

My dad used to make me catch my own dinner when I really fucked up. He didn't give me anything to do it with either. I got pretty good at sharpening sticks with rocks and spearing fish.

Kids? Yes
Your wife? No, smack that ass raw.

Teacher here. Spanking can be an effective punishment, but it must not be done like most parents do it.

Many parents spank children while they are angry, and this sends the message to the child that they have made their parents angry and now they are taking it out on them. It sends a poor message about how you treat your loved ones.

The most effective corporal punishment is not done immediately. The child is scolded, sent to their room, and is then lectured on what they did was wrong, and is then given a mild punishment. If the child is the type who gets unhinged and freaks out, then they are punished first, lectured afterwards.

Essentially, when you resort to corporal punishment, you NEED to make sure you talk with your child. The child needs to know it is not personal. It is a consequence that they earned for their actions, and is not something you are inflicting on them because you're angry.

Hitting and abuse is very good for children. The thing is, its not about obedience, but about being tough. Else they grow up to be soft wimps, like Elliot Roger.

The reason most kids today are disrespectful, entitled little shits is because they aren't beaten enough. Millennial parents are too soft and weak, so they raise undisciplined children who take advantage of their parents at every turn.

jougasaki rika, for anyone wondering who the ass belongs to

I have a family with a history of exteme violence to their children. Fathers side all have had broken bones and months off from school due to injuries.
I myself had a two by four with nails in it taken to my ass and punched in the face so hard it went black and couldn't attend 3 months of the first grade.

Having said all that I broke the abusive cycle with my children by keeping any spankings that happened very light and only when they really really screwed up. I almost never had to spank them as I learned I can be loud and scare them instead with my posture and tone.

Some kids needs some spankings, leave not bruises or welts though and some kids never need to be spanked. I've had 5 kids. Not all needed a spanking. Some just learned faster than others and Some had to learn the hard way....

is there any more?

Nothing wrong with spanking

>actually using a belt to hit your children

White people are animals

Children's bottoms and chest flesh are still not fully developed, which means it will hurt, but not to a point to cause permanent damage.
It's not morally wrong as long as you don't take it to the extreme.

At least in America, I don't think you realize how tough our kids actually are, because we don't feed them dirt cakes.

A belt if used properly won't cause much damage or pain. You're not beating them with the buckle or lashing it like a whip. You fold it in half so it forms a loop.

Nice, more?

When I was a child my parents would punish me by locking me on my room without videogames or ban me from watching cable TV and I turned out pretty well manered. Hitting your child is a thing only for low class scum.

Only if it gives you a boner.

>not spanking your daughter's womb

Oh cmon Hans you are better than that

sauce?