New poll from today

New poll from today.

Hillary has an absolutely crushing lead of almost 20 points among genetically superior, highly evolved, highly productive, highly aesthetic, mentally healthy, intellectually gifted ultra high IQ voters and that lead is growing every day, which indisputably makes her the better candidate.

I'm asking you, even if you don't support Hillary, to vote for her anyway. The only reason you don't support her is because your IQ is too low, and you're not evolved enough to understand her platform. It's not your fault that you're genetically inferior, but that doesn't mean you should sabotage human evolution just because you're butthurt about living your life as unevolved subhuman waste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take a flat white to go.

That's racist

>genetically superior
>highly productive

my sides

>trump popular unschooled people, but with high income, meaning they most likely worked hard and honest jobs

>hilarry popular with failed graduates

Actually, I think that this poll shows that most college graduates don't make shit for money, as shows so well.

And as you can see, this isn't a sudden change.

>tfw you didn't fall for the Drumpf meme

Feels good, though I'm sure that all of the retarded Drumpfkin rednecks on here will still remain delusional.

>t-the polls are rigged muh oversampling
>j-j-ust w-w-wait for the second debate
>j-j-ust wait for the third debate
>it'll be a landslide I promise!

I don't think that it will be a landslide. I think that Rand Paul would have been a landslide, but the right, for whatever reason, just didn't seem to grasp his message.

I still think Trump will win, though.

LMAO fucking niggers man

OP is a failed genders studies student who can't earn above 30k a year so he runs down decent hard working ordinary people who just want a better life.

>Highly gifted
>highly intelligent
>leads amongst googles

Don't ever change, leaf

> superior, highly evolved, highly productive, highly aesthetic, mentally healthy, intellectually gifted ultra high IQ voters

you things the average unemployed or low-income college grad with a degree in media, english or events is any of those things you listed? passively sitting through 4 years of adult daycare "education" doesn't make people educated. just watch some interviews of college campus people and see how stupid and emotional they all are.

its very telling that after just 3-4 years of college brainwashing, people flip from conservative to mindless libtards.

someone post that picture of the attractive girl before and after college. before college she was a naturally good looking person, and after college, she was a dyed hair, nose peirced problematic glasses enthusiast.

HAHAHAHAH
DEMOCRATS CONFIRMED POOR LAZY SHITS
OP BTFO

/thread

What does it say about these supposedly educated intelligent people that they would vote for Clinton without knowing anything about her or her policies?

You're convincing nobody, nigger.

>Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

>Hillary Clinton FAINTS At 9/11 Ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

i stopped reading ay highly aesthetic and "gifted ultra high IQ. where the actual fuck guys, this is such an enormous and common bait

I have an IQ of 145 and I'm voting Trump. People like me look down on 110 IQ mental midgets like yourself who lap up this ego stroking propaganda to make themselves feel smart.

Don't forget niggers, spics, and White trash on welfare

half of the people here are from europe/australia
>rednecks

fail

LEAF BTFO

Wasn't Clinton that described these people as "basement dwellers"?

Stop posting this shit thread you stupid leaf. This has to be thread number 70 or something.

Trump will win

Graduating college = high iq?

Didn't know those college grads from community college here are smarter. I thought they just took enough loans to buy a degree.

FPBP

Grad student
>FUCK I've wasted 10 years learning useless bullshit
>If I apply for a real job I will appear overqualified and, seriously speaking it is beneath me

My nigga.

I haven't been tested I a while, but in middle school I was 141.

Incase you haven't noticed. College graduates aren't exactly the cream of the crop they once were. Much smarter to not go into insurmountable debt and learn gather info as you please via tech renascence.

>the two polls are mirror images of each other

Really makes you think

fpbp

Leaf utterly BTFO again. Terrible year to be a Leaf. How can they recover?

/thread

>is an idiot

>we actually have less computer technicians and engineers than we did ten years ago
"Progressives" are a fucking cancer on society
Trump can't get elected soon enough

Most college grads graduated with a liberal arts degree

There I just discredited your post. If you show votes by income that is a true showing of worth.

>College graduates aren't exactly the cream of the crop
Could not pass college math and fled back to parent's basement.

>tfw computer science degree and grad school in the future

Kek bless you my friend. Shadilay!

>1 post by this ID
Are you still getting paid properly, or campaign money are getting scarce?