>>91103486

A bump for DB failure, praise Kek

shouldnt it be merkels germany? obviously merkel herself cant bail out trillion dollar banks

checked

checked, praise kek my froggy friends

REEEE why cant some of the British banks like HSBC and Bank of England fail? Brexit should have impacted them! Gott strafe England!!!!!

Guess why?

If Trump gets elected UK can screw the EU pooch.

Please, please, please happen before 11/8. Confirmation that Brexit wasn't a mistake on this level will ensure that we win.

What will realistically happen if it collapses?

>Bank of England fail
That's not how it works, m8

>we can manage taking it a few million refugees!

>oh shit our economy is collapsing

Serves you faggots right for being so arrogant.

checked and fpbs

They're saying she cannot afford it politically, because of the hardline stance she has taken against PIGS. I suppose it would be unrealistic to think that she would fear political suicide more than the literal suicide Germany would be committing if they DIDN'T bail out DB.

I fucking knew it. This bank is dead when the market opens next.

Funding for refugees will be cut when school and pensions can't cover all of their bills. Very sad.

>implying this isn't happening largely BECAUSE of brexit
Brexit is destroying confidence in the Eurozone as a whole.

When your wife leaves you, obviously most people will think there was a problem in the marriage

She's prob wants it to fail so she can be looked at as the leader who brought Germany out of the fire

Monday is literally d day

Hold onto your butts lads

Spoiler: the entire eurocrisis is about shitty banks in euro countries, primarily Germany and France

guess i should finally learn to read

>Tuesday
Monday is bank holiday in Germany

>bank holiday

Kind of ironic

No, Wednesday is

I suppose other markets will start crashing in anticipation on Monday. They will be the canary in a coal mine

I hate waiting. Every damn time.

The US DOJ will cut them a deal to pay it back over 20 years. They want to see bail outs, not bankruptcies.

In a bankruptcy the DOJ is just another creditor after all.

Are they ruining DB on purpose, you suggest? As payback for Apple?

The Eurocrisis is what happens when central banks don't print when they should. The great depression was a result of central banks which couldn't print too.

DB is already ruined, it's completely broken in every way. It will never recover. They just want to take as much as they can, and if they push it into an early grave they will get far less than with the method they are using now.

I think there is a larger Anglo/continental "divorce" at hand.
>Brexit
>Trans-atlantic trade deal nixed
>Tit-for-tat bitchslaps, as mentioned

PS my suspicion is it has a lot of do with the pan-European military. Europe couldn't do it with England in the picture. I believe Europe secretly wanted England to leave so they could go ahead with this plan. It came too quickly on the heels of Brexit, and it absolutely had to have been in the works behind the scenes for years

Merkel doesn't take hardline stances, all she does is stall to see which way the wind is blowing. She found it expedient to crucify PIIGS, and will find it necessary to guarantee DB. She will run for 4th term on being the steady hand in times of economic uncertainty, and she will get elected. /pol always over estimates the German voter.

Yes and no.
It was about a credit-driven expansion in the PIGS countries. So both them and their creditors (German, French, UK banks) are responsible.

Which method are they using, user?
Don't be so cryptic.

International fining has become a huge clusterfuck. Departments just try to get as much money as they think they get away with. There is little malice involved, just greed (if your department brings in a billion dollar fine you can bet your ass you're going to see a raise).

Just goes to show, the only thing which should cross borders is goods. Foreign investment and multinational companies are a disaster.

I also think nobody was really fond of the UK being in the EU, as it veto-ed many important decisions and paid little.

On the other hand, Brexit may motivate others to do the same.

He just said it. The method where it is a slow and painful death

germany dead

>markets
Don't you mean merkelets?

A deal is being made
shares are up
partys over
they are too big to to be left to fail

I guess you can't have free trade without free investment, as these are closely intertwined.

You can't sell Starbucks coffee without investing in Starbucks cafés abroad.

For now - the underlying problems still exist.

>Funding for refugees will be cut

Not if I have anything to say about it you damn goyim...

>bailing out banks

At least you tried, goyim.

How are "they" (whom?) killing (how?) DB (what for?) in the first place?

They want DB to stay a zombie bank so they can continue to milk it for money. If they slap it with a huge fine and it collapses, they will never see any of the money.

True, both are responsible. Point was the "Greece bailout" really was a bailout of the banks.

GET READY MOTHER FUCKERS

THE TRAIN WRECK IS BACK ON SCHEDULE THIS SUNDAY/MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Even /biz/ has confirmed

Oy, I will lend you the money at a very respectable rate.

An abused wife has every right to leave a relationship.

>its a pump and dump
it all makes sense now

I didn't say she didn't

to think it would have been Brits bailing them out of this.

>continue to milk it for money
This implies that DB has infringed law often enough to be fined infinitely.
Which, I guess, may be true. Every time you read 'DB', expect a lawsuit report to follow.
>Point was the "Greece bailout" really was a bailout of the banks.
Everyone who's done a bit of research on the topic knows.
What's actually fascinating is how little opposition there's been in Spain, Ireland and Greece. French and German taxpayers paid much less.

They jumped ship at exactly the right moment. Many people said it would hurt Germany more than it would hurt England. Clearly, those people were right.

Because you still have to atone for Hitler.

It's been a while. Why can't people stop talking about this fag?

Half those journalists don't even realize that Deustche is where their pension comes from lmao.

Are you implying taxpayers appreciate bank bailouts?

I have no problem living without Starbucks.

>True, both are responsible. Point was the "Greece bailout" really was a bailout of the banks.

A bail out of banks is also a bail out of their depositors, this is a stupid argument. Without a bail out their depositors would have been bailed in.

A bail-in is also hurtful, since depositors have to pay for the failed gambles of their bank. It's not the ideal solution either.

You're free to buy Dutch goods only anytime.

it's NOT happening

Didn't (((The Gang))) save it yesterday from total collapse by boosting it to 15%? Thought this was it?

Every fractional reserve bank has already failed- and will continue to fail- it's just that failure is constant rather than sudden.

Interesting statement, but there's little to prove that fractional reserve banking is the cause.

European banks are struggling with lots of headwinds.

they got some slack from America. the fine was only $5.4 billion

By using 'fractional reserve' I mean the inherent insolvency associated with fractional reserves.

That's a kinda redundant statement to make.

Every bank could or will become insolvent at some moment, regardless of their reserves.

thanks for the truism ?

True. But I am addressing the perception that money has any inherent value- so I suppose that while bank assets are valueless, their debts are also nothing.