TRUMP GENERAL - FREEDOM EDITION

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>AD: Do you really need to ask?
youtu.be/jI7ke3a7wOM
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw
>Pence Rally in Leetonia OH 9/28/16
youtu.be/tTctFW15iqs
>Trump Rally in Melbourne FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/TRAm6vPYuMM
>Trump TH at Miami Dade College FL 9/27/16
youtu.be/zw7u7mcdEhs
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/GQFGTDFvMSc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev >> 91099301

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/backing-donald-trump/493619/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/donald-trump-voters/401408/#Top
youtube.com/watch?v=A5zebaFFsQY
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
youtu.be/N0TWvu7KDfg
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
fec.gov/ans/answers_pac.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=zZTeHfVA7ac
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk
twitter.com/sseagalofficial
youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/782264189574377472
youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs
newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/gary-johnson-vows-to-get-tough-on-east-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5StlFRkKNc
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/08/clinton-campaign-stunner-dismal-attendance-for-hillary-clinton-key-note-address-in-kansas-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=hdRkTw3nClY
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/782264189574377472
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
google.com/search?q=kkk pepe&rlz=1C1ASUC_enUS601US601&biw=1360&bih=638&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:,cd_max:9/25/2016&tbm=isch
youtu.be/X80vJFrnE5A?t=24m40s
usatwentyfour.com/two-white-men-doused-gasoline-set-fire-blm-near-baltimore/
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
ipcamlive.com/player/player.php?alias=5556e0f63563c&autoplay=1&mute=0
statespoll.com/post/151185778985/fact-check-msm-vote-by-mail-in-fl-surge-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USE THIS ONE FIRST, COME BACK TO THIS LATER

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/backing-donald-trump/493619/

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/donald-trump-voters/401408/#Top

Semi inspiring articles for you goys

Yes he does. Hillary is in for a rude awakening.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

First for meme magic. Praise Kek youtu.be/N0TWvu7KDfg

bump

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

Here folks, pic related is the analysis done on the polls at the previous thread (start at )

The summary is:

1) polls are within margin of error
2) Trump made the following states battleground states in September: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Wisconsin

Absolutely don't let the shills concern you with their tactics, if you look at the numbers and at the charts there is nothing to be concerned about.

MAGA!

I think Hillary mighta really blown it this time, lads. Any support she had from Bern's supporters (many of whom are supporting Trump) was fragile at best. Now it's been leaked that she doesn't give a fuck about them and is just pandering for their votes.

I don't think it's possible for her to win them back now.

REMINDER:

TRUMP IS OUTPERFORMING ROMNEY WITH BLACK AND HISPANIC VOTERS

TRUMP WILL WIN

Is a trustworthy source? Is from fox news after all

>Muslims promise to stop cutting each others heads off for 24 hours because its a sand god holiday
Aw that's cute

It's not from Fox?

Source is right there, go check their methodology and judge for yourself.

Also, just a reminder that from 31/Aug forward:

> 3 states went from Safe Clinton to Likely Clinton: Massachusetts, Maine CD1, Rhode Island

> 3 states went from Likely Clinton to Lean Clinton: Illinois, Connecticut, New Jersey

> 8 states went from Leans Clinton to Toss up: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin,

September was the best month for the Trump campaign so far. October will be even better.

The source is at the bottom of the pic

Reminder that Floridians are the best race on the planet.

OC HERE

Correct The Record should release new funding info VERY SOON. Last release was 6/30 (pic related)

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

By law PACs must release funding info at least quarterly.

fec.gov/ans/answers_pac.shtml

>After registering with the FEC, PACs must file regular reports disclosing their receipts and disbursements. PACs have the option to file these reports quarterly or monthly, and may change their filing frequency as often as once a year. PACs that choose to file quarterly may be required to file certain pre- and post-election reports, depending on their activity.

I love you, CUTE.

Attention. Cred Forums is under intense observation. Evasive action required.

Based Chick-Fil-A. Best fastfood restaurant on Earth.

youtu.be/N0TWvu7KDfg

Attention. Cred Forums is under intense observation. Evasive action required.

Does anyone have the meme of God Emperor Trump vs Horus Hillary with Bernie dead at her feet? Need it to taunt Bernie supporter.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZTeHfVA7ac

Pay no attention to those niggers. That's the strategy.

WE JUST WON THE BLACK VOTE

Who else is looking forward to the next debate?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUClqHqHjk

/r/ing that cartoon of Trump naming off policies such as TPP/stopping wallstreet/etc that would appeal to Bernie supports; only to have a cuck or something yell RACIST over him

I think he's at a podium sideways or something.

Anyone have it?

how do i convince my nu-male cuck bongs to MAGA?

beers tonight and we'll discuss politics at some stage. what are some hot points to throw in their cuck faces?

Is Steven Seagal our guy?

He's strongly advocating for Trump on twitter all day and getting into twitter fights with leftists.

twitter.com/sseagalofficial

Largest possible 911 get incoming

Depends how conditioned they are and what they're willing to believe, their core values and what they've heard growing up, mostly from parental instruction.

Retarded egomaniac, not a useful idiot.

oh boy

Will trump ever mention the frog?

Give them a shot of testosterone.

He's gonna fucking lose you're all delusional.

Lemme take some time to address you Trumpers.

A year ago I found myself in the voting booth, ready to vote for the tough-talking change advocate with a firm right-wing anti-immigration stance. I was pumped and convinced I was going to make this happen.

But something happened to me. I'd like to think it was just me and that it wouldn't affect anyone else out there, but the endless media haranguing and bullying had taken its toll. He was a dangerous man, they said, and I'm scum for voting for him, they said. I stood there, only a few seconds to cast my vote, pick up that red pencil and perform my democratic duty, and I cracked. I didn't vote for the man I promised myself I would. I threw my vote away on a safe bet. It would be the equivalent of going in to vote for Trump and casting a Gary Johnson instead. And it all overcame me, this feeling stampeding into me completely out of left field.

I can't begin to tell you the regret, the shame I had to endure. I didn't tell anyone who I'd voted for but I was so disappointed in myself, not having stuck to my guns. Not being true to my convictions. It was the worst feeling I've had in years and I therefore PLEAD with anyone out there, even if you think you're firm in your pro-Trump convictions: JUST DO IT! You will thank yourself later.

There is literally no other option. The media are crooks and liars, thieves and swindlers, they don't care about you or your well-being, let alone the country's. It's one thing to know this but another to UNDERSTAND it.
I knew this going in but still felt compelled to fall off my horse. Be advised that casting this vote might take more mental, and maybe physical, strength than you think. Don't underestimate it, and do not give them the satisfaction of having swayed you!

Godspeed and don't make the mistake I made!

>mfw Trump will never win a primary
>mfw Trump will never be the nominee
>mfw every single MSM hates us
>mfw NeoFAG brigades Cred Forums
>mfw SA brigades Cred Forums
>mfw companies are hired to shill against us
>mfw a cartoon frog was labelled racist
>mfw Hillary calls every Bernie supporter basement dwellers
>mfw it's all for nothing
>mfw still winning

As before these should be coming soon

What did he mean by this?

Hillary campaign headquarters in Hollywood, FL, grand opening:

>youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4

She's toast in Florida. KEK!

You can't

They would literally read through their twitter/Facebook feed and kill themselves in mass

That'd be like stepping on a flagged and unburied land mine, on purpose.

Nothing wrong with culling the herd.

tell them to quit being faggots

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs

Does anyone actually like this scene like I do? It sums up the debate pretty well, except for the whole "I don't want to be president" thing, but I think this is a running joke they have since they did the canadian wall episode

Really, I used to think south park studios was against trump, but the more I see of this season, the more I that they may be in the closet. You know they would lose most of their fanbase overnight if they showed trump in political light, glad they went with garrison instead.

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/gary-johnson-vows-to-get-tough-on-east-korea
Aleppo man is at it again

fukken finally

This is the United Nations.

You have one hour to delete all your racist, anti-Semitic, Islamophobic, sexist rhetoric off the internet or we are going to shut you down.

This includes every "pepe", "meme", and other racist images you have on this site. Do not keep posting them, or the consequences will never be the same.

F R E E D O M

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5StlFRkKNc

SPREAD IT LIKE AIDS:

NH: Hillary is now +7 at the WBUR/MassINC poll, it was +15 before at the same poll.

She lost 8 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

MI: Hillary is now +7 at the Detroit News poll. She was +9

She lost 2 points at that poll after the debate. Let that sink in.

NV: She is +6 at the Suffolk poll after the debate.

It polled almost 54% women and 46% man (8% more women than men). It also polled 40% democrats while only 34% republicans and 20% independent.

FL: That's a battleground state alright, here is the comment at the poll that puts her at +4 [4]

> Despite small shifts that have given Clinton a post-debate bump, the race is still very competitive and the outcome will hinge on where and among whom voter turnout is higher.

Do you believe Clinton or Trump will command a higher turnout this election?

The mere fact that MI and NH are battleground states this election is a display of strength for Trump and weakness for Hillary and she lost as many as 8 points at those states *** after *** the debate.

What do you think about that? Still confident?

[1] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html

[2] realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6008.html

[3] pic related and realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Suffok_FINAL_NV_Marginals_September_2016.pdf

[4] realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/Mason_Dixon_FL_September_2016.pdf

(reposting from previous thread)

WOW
>Clinton thinks the recession was great

hes making a very poor case for legalizing weed

>a fucking leaf

We war with the UN now

One of my favorites.

A spongebob PEPEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary is doing terrible with black voters. They didn't even care to hear her speak
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/08/clinton-campaign-stunner-dismal-attendance-for-hillary-clinton-key-note-address-in-kansas-city/

Look at all the pictures in the link. She's fucked.

The UN will have to threaten Cred Forums with violence to get it to stop

how does this man make it through the day without choking on his own tongue??

Does he wipe his own ass?

And the Bernie cucks will still do mental gymnastics to vote for her. They are true cuckolds

Imagine if Trump voters could actually read, they would see that Clinton is not mocking Sanders supporters

>Clinton added: "If you’re feeling like you’re consigned to, you know, being a barista, or you know, some other job that doesn’t pay a lot, and doesn’t have some other ladder of opportunity attached to it, then the idea that maybe, just maybe, you could be part of a political revolution is pretty appealing."

>"I think we all should be really understanding of that," Clinton said.

But seeing as this is the Trump general...lol

So funny!

SICK in the fucking head

he's trying to tank for clinton, he is and always was a plant

Nice memes.

We don't need to read a bullshit transcript from Politico when we can listen to the audio.

Where she's laughing at them along with her donors.

Now off yourself CTR.

He's pulling more voters from Hillary than Trump so her people are forcing him to throw the election. At this point he's controlled opposition, no different than that faggot David Duke.

I'm calling bullshit on that. Anyone can make up a convo, anyone can pull that bullshit out of their ass. CTR doesn't have the resources to do this, they don't have anyone who can use NSA programs, they're just barely treading water to shill for her as it is.

It's interesting that this keeps getting shilled here. It's almost like someone wants Cred Forums to be scared off...

I wonder who that could be?

No you didn't LOL. African Americans will NEVER vote republican.

Stay delusional though Trumpkins!!! Lol!!!

>humor
It's a Jew attempting satire to tank Johnson.

Don't know leftist usually live in their own world surrounded by other people reinforcing the leftist agenda. So if any of them shows even a hint of doubting the leftist agenda they will be bombarded by their leftist friends with how wrong they are and threatened indirectly with being thrown out of the "circle of friends". What leftist who hate Trump always have a hard time doing is explaining why they hate Trump in a reasonable manner. Like why would WWII start if Trump is elected? Why would Russia invade Europe if Trump is elected. Why is deporting people who is illegally staying a bad thing? If it is a bad thing why is there a thing called visas? Etc. I just usually keep with the narrative asking them to elaborate and see them struggle and hope they see the error of their ways. Many leftist are like defiant children; the more you try to reason with them the more they will resist and rebel against what they believe, and is told, is the establishment. They have to get droplets of truth and slowly they will begin to think for them selves again.

They voted for a cuckhold in the first place, Bernouts secretly enjoy being treated like dirt.

I like how you left out the part where she calls them naive children living in their parent's basements who are too new to politics to understand they should have voted for her.

I love it when memes get real

oh my god

Trump is finished

youtube.com/watch?v=hdRkTw3nClY

Carry on.

Trump represents a more revolutionary paradigm.
She's coming off as dismissive to people advocating for any kind of revolution, she is clearly the most status quo candidate.

What else did I miss?
That he isn't controlled by special interests?

Whoa it's already 2016? I guess I'm now a #CuckForClinton just like my hero Bernie

>the UN

Literally international cucks of modern times. Didn't even read the entire post.

You are making Trump's point for him and do not even understand that.

She mean that people in the bottom rungs of society should not fight for their rights and be content with the scraps the powerful leave at the table.

She mean that baristas, coal miners, farmers, they all should forget about being the political revolution and focus on giving her the votes so she can give Wall Street more perks.

"Let them eat cake" she says, and we all know how well that went with the french aristocracy.

They don't have a king anymore, do they?

Niggers won't. African Americans will.

Whoever made that meme doesn't understand who or what Horus was. Hillary would be Set, definitely NOT Horus.

>Hillary sitting

Like pottery

East Korea best Korea

>91111111
My septs say Trump wins in a landslide with 350+ electoral votes. Praise Kek!

once again Trump is late to the party on a non-issue

Trump will win

the media is giving Trump a free ride
surely he used to cocaine I'm sure of it

The only reason Trump "lost" is because he was ganged up on. Hillary offered NOTHING. She monologued her points like she was talking to a wall and didn't actually respond to anything. CHECK THE FACT CHECKERS LOL

this

>91111111

Trump wins in a landslide

wtf i love the current year now

So the thing about debates is that even if your candidate "loses", like Trump did, unless he gaffed hard, it doesn't really sway people one way or another. The only major thing it may do is temporary demoralize voters which would reflect on the polls.

The only time it's a real problem is if he is consistently bad through all 3. If he beats Hillary or is just pretty even with her throughout the next two he's fine.

I do hope he does better. He seemed pretty conflicted on Monday night. He didn't want to attack too hard but he also let himself get on the defensive. I think he was thinking too hard rather than just being him.

Pepe?

this!

Shit video btw

Hillary will die before the election.

Man, the body language in this image.

Life is boring now.

Trump, do something wacky!

Who's in the sandwich

>Sanders supporters are basement dwellers and batistas

It's clear she holds anyone in contempt that disagrees with her. If she has any sympathy for Sanders voters it's only feigned so that she can get their vote. She publicly tried to cast herself as a progressive in the primary while privately calling herself a center-right candidate.

That audio also has her saying that all of Bernies programs are unrealistic and "Scandinavian" while she was publicly supporting them.

And nothing of value would have been lost.

>hillary is taking infowars nutraceuticals to stay healthy for the debates

Hillary will never collapse again. She's taking Brain Force. Maybe should start taking Lung Cleanse too.

Let's see who kek blessed

I wish to be honest. Trump won the Primary because of media shilling against him. They were so focused on attacking him that they played right into his hands and gave him free advertising.

Are they still in denial?

There will be no political revolution through a Presidential election, but she understands that there are people in America that wants one.

Hope this helps.

Been working for the past couple days /trumpgen/ and haven't had time to catch up. What'd Trump do that's making the media throwing a fit about this time?

Lol what about YouTube getting ever nig nig to register to vote on their website?

Hey, maybe you can answer me. I want to make shrines for Nu, Amun, Kek, and Huh and I'm not sure what to do for the last 3. Can you help?

Hey howard

Take a look at #basementdwellers xD

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/782264189574377472

>"And on the other side, there’s just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what that means, but it’s something that they deeply feel."

WHY IS HILLARY CLINTON SO BASED

Dubs isn't enough to conjure the power to defeat a Trandoshan Sith Lord.

>He didn't want to attack too hard but he also let himself get on the defensive. I think he was thinking too hard rather than just being him.

Notice the differences in the speeches he was making before and after the debate

>follow the money
Didn't he start that on tuesday?
>bleach it, hammer phones
he did the hammer phones before, but isn't bleach new?

He's attacking a lot more now

This is a good one. Drive the wedge between the democrats even further Donald

It's cognitive dissonance. I started playing "spot the tell". In this case it's pretty obvious.

Hillary supposedly had a 3AM tweet storm this morning, I guess to prove she can be up and responsive at that hour

Media runs a story about it - pic related

Problem: Hillary always signs her direct tweets with "-H"

None of the 3AM tweets are signed "-H", so it wasn't her. Just staff.

That's really pathetic. What a fake piece of shit!

yeah how did those repeating digits work out at the debate?

lol then he says that AND THEN the debate commission comes out and says that Trump's mic was fucked

Trump just hit 12 million followers on Twitter.

Let that sink in

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

this tbqh.

It's not like you can schedule tweets or anything either, wew lad

>privately belittle half her base while publicly telling everyone how much of a progressive she is

Wow, it's a lying politician who publicly says whatever she has to to get elected. How novel.

guys
one month and 8 days
what if he fucking loses?

Shouldn't you be at Blitz making vegan food right now?

>Current year
Shit that reminds, I'm almost 40 and I'm still here on a ride that won't end

>82 people upboated that comment

Leftism is a cult. A dangerous cult.

Niggers will always be low iq niggers.
Things will never change.
No matter how much whitey spends nigs gonna nig.

Nice pasta

>It's not like you can schedule tweets or anything either, wew lad

It was probably the mole that Scott Adams theorizes is sabotaging her tweets.

That's good. He needs to be aggressive and commanding now without getting personal.

He needs to not touch Bill's history. On the national stage that would look ugly and would be a bad image. Hillary has enough shit to talk about without having to bring that up. I remember him specifically saying he's glad he didn't bring up Bill on Monday and he was smart for that.

The "follow the money" attack is brilliant. Easy slogan to remember and hits the point hard. He needs to keep strong on that.

As long as he doesn't go ballistic on stage, keeps his composure, and deflects rather than defends, he'll command the stage and win.

Are... are you Dilbertman?

>Problem: Hillary always signs her direct tweets with "-H"
Trump should exploit this by saying something along the lines of Hillary being fake and that we don't know the real Hillary

Probably already in the campaign's arsenal but I know they're here so I'm giving suggestions (please hire me)

The entire front page is anti-trump slide threads

Another great day on Cred Forums

All of the tweets she personally writes are signed -H. None of those tweets were.

>The media or reporting on a fuckup Trump made? Great! This will prove to the normies that the media are biased, thus winning Trump the election!
>YES! 8D CHESS! He MEANT to speak incoherently, to draw attention to what he was TRYING to say!
>Clinton rising in the polls? This just proves that there's a polling conspiracy, they're DELIBERATELY hiding that Trump is actually winning because the polling companies are owned by the Clintons! Obvious damage control, big win for Trump!

There is no difference
You fell for an SJW talking point

That's not what she said.

She said quite explicitly something to the effect of

"who they think they are? baristas and basement dwellers trying to make a political revolution".

Didn't she mean exactly that? That they are not politically savvy enough to understand what a political revolution is or to be able or worthy to be part of one?

Correct me if Im wrong.

thanks for analysis portugalbro

>newt says that "you just can't do that if you want to be president" about trump tweeting at 3 am
>the next day hillary does the same thing

WHAT NOW NEWT?

>tfw got a sick burn in
>tfw it will probably get deleted

dumb frog poster

CTRs new reporting cycle started today. Expect this to be the norm until election day.

>not a christian conservative
>donald wont keep him

It's a political tactic. She's not awake at 3 am, on twitter, arguing with a beauty queen. That's the point.

Trump's an idiot for doing that and hammering in Clinton's message for her. Pivot and talk about the economy and trade maybe?

dumb "dumb frog poster" poster

For all we meme, this is our last chance to correct ourselves. If He doesn't win, this is the end of the west.

>Now, I know you guys are fed up with everything and want some drastic change in this country
>I intend to do none of that, nothing will change with me
>You were fools to care, now vote for me

Hope this helps.

That might be even worse than the basement dwellers comment. She has nothing but spite and derision for her progressive base, you can't spin that.

literally cherrypicking data

if you look at ALL the data, it looks more favorable for Hillary, not Trump

Is the sink a vampire? My body.... and s-support for Trump can't afford another one...

It's my pleasure. It is wonderful to see Hillary supporters scratching their heads when the very article they thought was a positive for her is actually showing how much support Trump gained from Aug 1st to Oct 1st, including the debates.

GOOD MORNING ARGENTINA.

Welcome to my filter.

>fence
>not a BBW (Big Beautiful Wall)

What is a rally?

Speaking of which is HillDawg taking the week off after today?

You didn't get septs but your dubs are noted.

why would a 'woman's advocate' use wife as the first term to describe herself?

That it is.

>It's a political tactic.

And as usual, it backfired on her. Illustrates how mendacious she is, and how gullible she thinks voters are.

Hillary BTFO yet again, by her own hand.

r8

There was a black guy who made a thread yesterday, with pick of hand and time stamp saying he was a full on Trump supporter and many more blacks he knew were as well. Keep shilling what you shill, CTR

October Surprise when?

But she shows a redpill level off the charts

you must be new here

google.com/search?q=kkk pepe&rlz=1C1ASUC_enUS601US601&biw=1360&bih=638&source=lnt&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:,cd_max:9/25/2016&tbm=isch
NOT A SINGLE ONE LOL
CNN DREW A KKK PEPE

>white

More like the ADL.

kek

The most ironic thing is when you ask for facts to back up there statements they don't have any so they resort to "you just live in your own world, you're brainwashed" because you won't just accept their views blindly. This happened when I pressed a friend for statements trump has made that were racist.

PEPE IS A FROG OF PEACE
SEE HERE HE IS JUST GIVING PEOPLE FREE HELICOPTER RIDES

>One nigger excuses the rest of their population voting as a block for globalists.

Ouch.

>Tfw we'll never get an original copy KKK Pepe
>We'll just have to keep posting bootleg screencaps
feels bad man

How do I drop the redpills on him?

>one nigger
Try 20% of them, shill.

I'm getting so tired of suffering with her cunts everywhere. It's becoming physically draining now. The sheer lunacy and cog dis is wrecking my peace of mind.

Day of the rope, soon, PLEASE!

norms cool dummy

just a (((coincidence)))

MAGA

Farage, in my humble opinion, is hands down the best speaker in the Western World at this point in time.

His points are so clear and honest (with a slight light-hearted tone) that I could listen to him talk about boring shit like the economy all day.

His talking style won Brexit, and if Trump can mirror his style of speaking to even half of Farage's, he'll win the election.

Howard Dean making Howard Dean look even stupider and more base than before.

How is a wall impossible to build?

The rarest of the pepe's, we have to raid that compound so we can retrieve the HDD it's saved on.

Call him a faggot and never speak to him again. He's beyond hope.

Lol, no.

Here we go again with media pollsters trying to pretend that because they're all oversampling democrats in their polls that they all can't be wrong.

Quantity is not an argument.

It doesn't matter if 100 polls were conducted or just 1. If the poll's methodology is wrong then its results will be wrong.

IT'S RACIST

>A year ago I found myself in the voting booth, ready to vote for the tough-talking change advocate with a firm right-wing anti-immigration stance.
>the tough-talking change advocate with a firm right-wing anti-immigration stance.

>in Canada

Why are you lying to these nice people?

Tell him the truth. It's his choice whether he accepts it or not.

>I'm getting so tired of suffering with her cunts everywhere.

It's actually funny as hell. It shows her campaign is in complete pantsuit panic mode.

And they're so bad at it too, which is also funny.

Burn that cash, CTR. You might as well be dumping it in a bonfire, for all the good it does.

KEK!

Ask if you can meet over coffee. Arguing by text is insufferable.

Anyone with half a brain and critical thinking skills is redpilled at some level. Publicly advocating for policies you know will hurt the country is even worse than the foolish idealistic liberals who don't know any better. She's a politician through and through.

Because being Bill's wife is the only reason she got where she is.

>literally cherrypicking data
You are free to point out the mistake of my argument, knowing I'll be here all day to explain to you my point of view.

Where exactly my post is wrong, Argie?

>if you look at ALL the data, it looks more favorable for Hillary, not Trump

I looked at all the data and posted extensively about it here (), here (), here (), here (), here () and here (), along with the post you just replied.

You can read it an understand it is a complete analysis that encompass the whole month of September, including the debates, with sources and charts to demonstrate my point.

What exactly do you disagree?

To summarise my point so you don't need to read it all if you don't want to:

1) the difference between the candidates is well within margin of error, making it a statistic tie
2) Trump in September alone made the following states battleground: Minnesota, Maine, Colorado, Michigan, New Hampshire, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin,

What of these two points do you disagree and why?

FUBAR

call him a faggot and never talk to him again

Even the Mexican's say the wall is perfectly feasible.

youtu.be/X80vJFrnE5A?t=24m40s

>I don't want to shit on your opinion or anything, I just want to use non-arguments and strawmans to prove myself right

He's an idiot. Ask him why those people who want a better life can't come legally? Ask him to name any example of racism, sexism, etc.

But nobody showed up for the preliminary hearing?

>implying we don't do that here

Wasn't Canada pretty much Heaven on Earth and then ya'll decided to elect a Communist in the 1970s and quickly spent the country's entire monetary reserves in 4 years and left the country completely bankrupt and saddled with dumb ass socialist policies that didn't work then and still don't work now?

this

And it's insufferable.

1. Wall isn't impossible to build, plus we're not paying for it.
2. How is having a secure border a bad thing? (play up the curbing of illegal drugs)
3. (Don't let him get away with calling them "asylum seekers". We're not obligated to take in people we don't want)
4. Abortion is a controversial issue regardless, for the record he wants to leave it up to the states, and is pro-life, like 50% of the population
5. Not racist, sexist, bigoted. (don't even entertain this line of thinking)

>Asylum seekers
>Implying people have a right to bring their flith here
This person shouldn't be in your life user. Cut all ties with them.

Try 80% of them voting as a block for globalists SJW cuck
This happened

>Two white males were doused with gasoline and set on fire by a black male co-worker in Baltimore County. Both victims were severely injured. The media is censoring the story.

>Two different witnesses, who appear to be black males, videotaped part of the attack on their cellphones and posted the videos online. One of the people filming is heard yelling “niggas want videos, we only want videos.” The witnesses do not appear to try to offer any help.

>Witnesses say that men could be heard shouting "die you white fuckers die" in the background.
usatwentyfour.com/two-white-men-doused-gasoline-set-fire-blm-near-baltimore/
Video can be found in link.

Can California turn red?

Just don't. Waste of time.

we come here to hype and shitpost, not to argue.

next election maybe, when the illegals are gone and life is sweet and everyone loves the Trump dynasty

not to mention the chinks invaded and took over

Generally we were pretty based until the 60s.

Trudeau did the most damage, but the PMs before him were not great. Lester Pearson, for example, was an archetypical globalist

See

Slurp slurp diversity fag

I never denied that they were savage animals. What's your point?

Oh, for (.5), ask him to name an example of him being racist, sexist, bigoted, etc, and BTFO him when (or if) he comes back with anything

can they get any more creative with the insults?

no :(

Yes. They simply can't admit to themselves that the only reason they believe the things they believe is because they were told it by someone. Leftist like to pretend they follow politics, but they base all their knowledge on assumptions they make up. The leftist I know are the people who watches the least amount of news, the least amount of political debates but believes they know most about politics. They won't even watch a Trump rally because they don't want to listen to him because he is racist and other assumptions they have. They never want to see raw data or directly from the source because they are busy and they already "know" what he (or the political opponents) will say.

Everyone that still had hope has been turned to trump already. only the hollow remain, they have been lost a long time ago

sweet jesus, this is ridiculous. Trump fills stadiums and clinton can't even get a few hundred people together to fill a shitty halls

it's just a traditional African bbq, nothing news worthy at all

It isn't impossible, what's wrong with not liking killing babies, what bigotry

He was a leftist, but effectively somewhat of a nationalist, it worked at the moment.
We were ok until 1990, then the more centrist party government decided we should let in immigrants equal to 1% of the population, every year. They did this to steal votes from the more left parties, but it didn't work, in more ways than one.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

>asylum
Fuck those pieces of shit. We've had several terrorists come in on "asylum" visas who went on to kill a bunch of people. Boston Bombers came in on Asylum Visas. Obviously something isn't working right with that program.

It would take a knock out blow. So actually yes.

remember to kill the traitors first

You're wrong and that's what scares you. That's what scares Hillary.

she's got at least 2 months left in her, she needs to be beaten at the ballot box

These ones. Don't let them keep softening the language. If he's that far he might be hopeless.

Ask him why their right to immigrate here is superior to our rights as a sovereign nation. How is a random Central American man more powerful that the most powerful nation on earth?

Remind them of Shawn Lucas, now that this "basement dweller" tape is coming out!

>anti killing babies
>a negative

>imagine her sticking her throbbing digit into your hole

California is a fucking joke

ipcamlive.com/player/player.php?alias=5556e0f63563c&autoplay=1&mute=0

I think the "deplorables" statement is the greatest thing Hillary could have ever done for us.

wil wheaton really needs to get hit by a fucking bus already

i hate that cuck with every fiber of my being

>Trudeau did the most damage

Mulroney did the most damage, Trudeau just set the stage for it. The open door immigration policy was Mulroney, before that the charter of rights and freedoms wasn't so bad, because it wasn't able to protect muslims and asians.

WAKE ME UP

hillary is already dead

>Felons
>Voting
Yeah sure.

She's used to disparaging her opponents, like Bill's victims, and winning. Not this time.

Also, "They just want a better life" is the same arguments muggers and shoplifters use. Call him out on it.

wew lad

The Charter was always shit.

Diefenbaker's Bill of Rights ought to have been constitutionalized instead of Trudeau's proto-SJW shit.

>Try 80% of them voting as a block
But Hillary has to get AT LEAST 90% black vote. She's not getting that.

Note: Michael Dorn and Jeri Ryan did not cosign.

>sadly Frakes did.

Why not? Dead people vote for the democrats all of the time.

BEFORE YOU GO GO

90% of an anomalously high black vote*

Hopefully #BasementDwellers will ruin any chance Clinton had of soaking up a large chunk of the Bernie vote.

Just goes to show her contempt for all sides of the American public.

Keep it trending on twitter.

Too much eye makeup grosses me out. Looks like a lizards wrinkles. Makes my eyes itch a bitch. Nobody else feel this way?

Who is this semen slurper

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

MAGA

I think everybody is overestimating how much damage this is going to do to Hillary.

t. A FUCKING LEAF

FUCK off LEAF

Here's the rebuttal

>well, I do live in my parents basement! She's not wrong! If we vote for her, though, we won't let Bernie down because he endorsed her! Also, she's not a racist, misogynist, xenophobic, sexist like Donald Drumpf

Don't be mad CTR, it's not your fault black people are waking up.

I think people are compensating for an inability to accurately predict the future.

dude looks like kingpin

Dont give him (you)'s.

They can in Virginia now, thanks to our crook governor Terry McAwful.

Man, if I were CTR, I'd be ashamed of being the slave owners of the current year.

This made me throw up in my mouth

who is this woke bloke

REAL NEW THREAD

MIGRATE LEGALLY

I CAN'T WAKE UP

Her enthusiasm and turnout is already low, small things like this keep chipping away at it my friend.

eh, people should be able to have second chances in life.

This should get spread around a bit

Maybe thats how shawn lucas died

September is over. It's October now. Dilbert merchant was wrong.

NEW THREAD

>thread splitting bannable offense
>CTR does it all day every single day
>never a single ban

I found a frog on my doorstep. Its a small one but it decided to show up. This is a sign. Of what I don't know.

noice!

Worse for her, these are the blacks that she HAS TO HAVE. If you looked, the hall was packed the day before and the day after she spoke.

They won't make a difference. So many will stay at home that it won't matter.

Why is it that you can recognize a Brit from their face alone? Also, I agree with your point. If Trump can combine his down-to-earth way of speaking with Farage's command of debating, he'll win over lots of people.

t-t-thanks :3

Not violent felons and pedo's. There was no vetting process to this.

It just shows her divisive pandering strategy. Go to Wall Street and complain about Berntards, go to Berntards and complain about Wall Street.

I have no faith in the Berntards, they're a large part of my generation and I want them gassed. I'm thinking it's going to take the old people to save us, this might really be a repeat of Brexit.

>polls consistently oversample democrats
>this is entirely fine

Apparently

NEW THREAD

This is why she has to stay out of the public eye - the more she talks, the worse she appears. Now, even her private events are being leaked.
>people working for her hate her and are sabotaging her

No problem, fellow leaf.

Keep shitposting

RIP that guy, is CTR holding guns to peoples heads and not actually paying them?

>he doesn't know our mods have been running the demoralization spam for the last 2 years

Inbreeding. They've been on that island for long enough that they're all related.

>Samefagging

R A R E
A
R
E

Hillary abruptly cancels a FL rally
She gets 4 people at her new Melbourne HQ
She's getting wrecked in FL mail in ballots

Republicans are ahead in ballot requests, 43 percent to 38 percent.
Beating by 143K ballots
Independents=390K votes requested (16.7%)
The landslide is coming

statespoll.com/post/151185778985/fact-check-msm-vote-by-mail-in-fl-surge-it

Hillary's problem is that she's not Obama. Blacks aren't going to turn out en masse to vote for her like they did for Obama. And worse, Trump is cutting into that group's support (what little there is for her), so even more will stay home or even vote for Trump.

She's well and truly fucked.

Great news!

Ella Freya