Reminder if you're not catholic you're not going to heaven

Reminder if you're not catholic you're not going to heaven.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTBJgZcSvRY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism#Main_principles
youtube.com/watch?v=qtz995yz4-s
preteristarchive.com/ChurchHistory/0386_chrysostom_adversus-judeaus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IVGTudBwR6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uuw_ZD_Wnlc
youtube.com/watch?v=RGtQpLmEP14
youtube.com/watch?v=gaWnGqNZb9c
youtube.com/watch?v=uoAEKHBtNIA
pravoslavie.ru/english/86743.htm
ibtimes.co.uk/russia-syria-air-strikes-are-holy-war-against-terrorism-says-russian-orthodox-church-1521847
youtube.com/watch?v=pfY_ERWNjb4
youtube.com/watch?v=yOIdSsQ9Ea8
youtube.com/watch?v=dFlC3mwRjP4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodoxy
youtube.com/watch?v=Dcs6WPjZi0k&spfreload=10
earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-lightfoot.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0fKjNWzuNUY
ewtn.com/library/PAPALDOC/JP2BVM49.HTM)).
youtube.com/watch?v=vGSqgj_GmeA
catholic.com/tracts/the-real-presence).
ewtn.com/library/PAPALDOC/JP2BVM49.HTM
catholic.com/tracts/apostolic-succession
catholic.com/documents/pillar-of-fire-pillar-of-truth
catholic.com/magazine/articles/authority-to-teach
youtube.com/watch?v=4V8woyTxBbo
protestant2catholic.com/catholic-bible-verses-early-church-fathers/st-peter-exemplifies-the-apostolic-leadership-role-of-the-papacy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder hell is more fun anyway

Ladies and gentlemen
This is Mambo No. 5!

One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on let's ride
To the liquor store around the corner
The boys say they want some gin and juice
But I really don't wanna
Beer bust, like I had last week
I must stay deep, 'cause talk is cheap
I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita
And as I continue you know they're getting sweeter
So what can I do? I really beg you, my Lord
To me flirting is just like a sport
Anything fly, it's all good let me dump it
Please set in the trumpet

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man

Mambo No. 5!

Jump up and down and move it all around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your hands on the ground
Take one step left and one step right
One to the front and one to the side
Clap your hands once and clap your hands twice
And if it looks like this then you're doing it right

Trumpet!
The trumpet!
Mambo No. 5!
(Ha ha ha)

I do ought to
Fall in love with a girl like you
Cause you can't run, you can't hide
You and me gonna touch the sky

Mambo No. 5!

Orthodox is based.
I refuse to beleive the pope is the voice of God.

I'm nominally catholic and try to be a good person
But I still think I'm not going to heaven.

Are there any 'civilians' in vatican city or is it all priests, monks, nuns, etc. People serving the church.

> divinity of mary

Explain this shit.

Reminder that this is no longer part of Catholic catechism.

Reminder that if you pray to the pope (a man) is a sin and you're not going to heaven

He's not, he's far from being a man of god anyway.

It's basically a secret strip club, if only you guys knew what goes on around here.

Underage boys is just a cover, the real fun is down below

No one prays to the pope.

>flag

Forgive him father for he not knows what he says

You dont need much man. Its like 40 bucks and you can just go in. I imagine a fair amount of Vatican posters are just tourists

Reminder that this is a political board and this thread is off topic.

Reminder that the afterlife is fictional.

damn sorry Francis

tip tip tip

P-Pope Francis, is that you?

He looks like Jonathan Pryce.

Why do so many Brits look like spics?

Didn't your Pope say atheists can go to Heaven?

This.

Catholics are heretical scum.

Hey! Vatican dude. Follower of non-abrahamic religion here. What does the pope represent? Do you regard him as a teacher, a tool to attain god, or is he the god himself?

Have you ever read the divine comedy?
They go to hell

>unironically worshipping a subversive jew who was rightfully executed by the Roman empire

ChristKEKS everybody.

People do pray to saints though, thats not a problem because

Jesus was a man, are you implying praying to jesus is wrong? I smell heresy

Wait, were we supposed to be praying to the pope?
I always went straight for the big man whenever I prayed in church

EXTRA ECCLESIAM NULLA SALUS!
>EXTRA ECCLESIAM NULLA SALUS!

Once the Happening starts I won't be going to heaven either way

But Serbia the Romans wanted to keep Jesus alive. It was the Jews who cried out "Crucify him!"

He's like a proxy for gods word or some shit like that.

Basically a messenger

PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY
PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY
PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY
PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY
PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY
PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY
PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY
PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY
PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY
PAPAL PRIMACY
>PAPAL PRIMACY

you're a tourist and don't say that you aren't

That's not what the Pope said, and he's supposedly God's representative on Earth.

Either Catholicism is heresy, or atheists can go to heaven.

Pick one.

......says the Pope, who's been wrong before.

Hold the fat one, Francis. Seek for forgiveness and become Orthodox

Patriarch. He's not divine whatsoever, just a leader.

Jesus was not just a man, he is the son of God. There's a difference between praying to a man and the son of God

>by the Roman empire
>the j-jews had nothing to do with it come on goy it was all the Romans
>it's not like we forced them to and released a rapist murderer over an innocent man telling us to stop being kikes

No he isn't you retard, get out of the vatican
When has a pope ever delivered a message from God, shit. He isn't Mohaammad

FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE
FILIOQUE
>FILIOQUE

I'd probably prefer hell, I spend all day on liveleak, I'd never get bored

Reminder Papal infallibility has NEVER been misused in the church's history.

>not capitalizing God's name "Father"
>while saying no one prays to the pope
you aren't making a good case for yourself

>> divinity of mary
nowhere in catholic doctrine. Mary is a saint and is venerated as such.
what makes her special is that she was born without original sin and was the vehicle for which the lord entered the world, but she was not divine.

Reminder that Catholicism is just a cleptocratic,materialistic herecy of Orthodox Christianity. And if anyones going to hell its you.

>idolatry

Oh..OK

>Reminder if you're catholic you're not going to heaven.

that is what I was always taight

my mother even had me locked up in a psych ward when I returned after a six year absence talking like an evangelical christian.. yah she was old school..

Too bad the Vatican was taken over by Luviferians.. who is going to straighten this out? Maranatha

Why are you posting this Christ killing Jew leaf? Do you expect me to take the words of those who slaughtered Jesus seriously when they continue to criticize him 2000 years later?

Isn't that "Pop is the uberpriest and all other priests are under-priests"?
You don't pray to priests
... well maybe
"Oh Father Cunningham, my gutters are afflicted with terrible blockage. So chip by over on sunday and clean them out"

Daugas are you an Orthodox then?

Are you implying Jesus was not God? How can you do so an accuse someone ofnheresy in the same breath?

for going to hell you need a soul in the first place

no one prays to the pope.

people don't pray to saints, they ask saints to pray for them, and Jesus was god.

DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY
DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY
DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY
DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY
DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY
DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY
DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY
DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY
DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY
DOWRY OF MARY
>DOWRY OF MARY

Both the pope and your mom are cunts.

JOHN 21

There is literally nothing wrong with praying to saints if you're a Christian. I don't know why Protestants nixed that. It's Muslim-tier iconoclasm.

Fuck you Ausfag

Orthodox Christianity is true Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=aTBJgZcSvRY

this

praying to the pope is heresy

Reminder that catholicism is corrupt, Full of pedos and cucks and it isn't even christian

All I see is Pepe Vivec

Papal primacy just means the Pope is the head of the church. no one prays to the clergy and the Pope's authority is greatly exaggerated.

>>Didn't even bother to post a fedora image

Shut the fuck up you lazy fucking maple nigger.

no Nestorian is

Jesus was the first real redpilled guy ever. He actively made his parables shit on merchants and jewery.

Why is everyone here so eager to be the only ones worshiping a nonwhite god the correct way?

WE DINDU NUTHIN

WE WUZ GUD I SWEAR

>proceeds to slaughter thousands of actual christians who read the bible, own a bible, follow the commandments of the bible

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: No man cometh unto the father but by me.

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

> Not "Whoever believes in the Pope"

> Not "Whoever's specifically Catholic"

> Not "Oh, and you have to have an indulgence as well"

> Not "Whoever believes in him and prays to his mum too"

"Whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." That's the end of it. The only condition for going to heaven.

...Unless you think that John forgot to write all that in?

ZWINGLI
>ZWINGLI
ZWINGLI
>ZWINGLI
ZWINGLI
>ZWINGLI
ZWINGLI
>ZWINGLI
ZWINGLI
>ZWINGLI
ZWINGLI
>ZWINGLI
ZWINGLI
>ZWINGLI
ZWINGLI
>ZWINGLI
ZWINGLI
>ZWINGLI

Reminder that if you're not Norse, you're not going to Valhalla.

make a high effort fedora post and ill post a fedora. your post wasnt even worth the 15second i need to post a fedora

>bishop of the Lutheran church of Sweden is an open lesbian who ordered the removal of crosses so as not to offend muslims

Why would I want to go to heaven? It sounds just as terrible as hell does.

Think about it: a place with no randomness, with nothing unexpected happening, with everything predetermined forever. What you'll be doing there for eternity is being a compliment giving robot for some weird entity that created you solely to please him. Aside from wondering what a complete lack of confidence you must possess to come up with something like that, I truly don't know how anyone would want to prefer that over a rich life with ups and downs, defeats and victories.

To me, the only way to ever make an eternity bearable would be with variation and randomness, and the God of Abraham makes it very clear that he completely despises even the smallest deviation from some perfect norm, a perfect norm he by the way remains really vague about. If that's the heaven he made, I'd rather just have no consciousness

Hahah open a Bible you stupid slavshit

Explain why the writings of the Church fathers say that Christians of their time relied on the judgement of the bishop of Rome when problems in interpretation of doctrine or Bible occurred.

What does "first among equals" even mean, considering that you don't recognize popes anyway?

go tell that to your current cuck Pope

Protestants are not christians

>Posts Luther
The guy literally advocated for using the post Jesus Jewish Scripture in order to push his message.
He was probably a secret kike

I am an atheist but come from a protestant family, every catholic I have ever met has been pure trash. Catholicism should have been rooted out of Europe, all the Irish killed and the pope burned at the stake.

Nobody believes in sola Fide

Luther made that shit up

>I believe in Jesus but not what he says in John 6
You're retarded, yaay

all this graph is telling me, Sven, is that Satan has tried repeatedly to destroy the church and failed every time.

>13 Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, He was asking His disciples, “Who do people say that the Son of Man is?” 14 And they said, “Some say John the Baptist; and others, [h]Elijah; but still others, [i]Jeremiah, or one of the prophets.” 15 He *said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are [j]the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon [k]Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 I also say to you that you are [l]Peter, and upon this [m]rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth [n]shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth [o]shall have been loosed in heaven.” 20 Then He [p]warned the disciples that they should tell no one that He was [q]the Christ.

Protestants are stupid

They are anti science

And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
>And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
>And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

i*m not a protestant.
I'm Nestorian.
but protestantism>>>>>>>>(((Chatolicism)))

Cometh, not talketh.

Communicating with saints is just a Christianized version of speaking with your ancestors, an ancient European tradition. In the case of Christians, they're just asking the saints to put in a good word and look out for them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism#Main_principles

Dunno user, fits under my definition

Nestorians are stupid

Fuck you

I never understood why germanoids think they are superior than anyone. You are the same tier as blacks,indians and arabs I mean you openly mate with them.

I'd be interested in hearing any logic behind this idea.

Or see John 13:24 ish

Jesus was God, a man, and the holy spirit at the same time. Saying he was a man is a valid statement

No christian believe in sola fide

Reminder that even if you're catholic you're not going to heaven.

BASED POPE

Seriously though life long catholic here, please bless me

> But not what he says in John 6

You're going to have to be a little more specific user; John said a lot of things in John 6. There are 70 verses of it; care to point me to which one you think I don't believe?

Reminder that heaven doesn't exist

t. kike

Heres the pic.

Angry white trash slav.

thank you poland

the see of Rome had primacy before the orthodox got butt hurt and left.

Correct because you have to be an Anglo Catholic to go to heaven

Not even Catholic. My church separated from that foul organization after only 400 years. Unlike yours which is immeasurably more similar.

>Nestorians are stupid
not an argument

KILL THE HUGUENOTS
>SAINT BARTHOLOMEW'S DAY MASSACRE
KILL THE HUGUENOTS
KILL THE HUGUENOTS
KILL THE HUGUENOTS

What does this have to do with praying to saints you stupid ass?

>Germanoids
I'm Italian actually. Hence the rampant Catholic theology.
To be fair, I'll be learning Slovak and from there other Slavic languages (polish, Russian, Ukrainian, etc) so I can say the mass of St John Chrysostom

Sorry but Jesus is serious. This is why nobody said that the bread and wine are not the body and blood of Christ in the first stages of Christianity.

But you are cute

Justification by faith alone sounds pretty good to me user. If God wants me to do something more to get into heaven, care to point me to where it says that in the Bible?

You must be a tourist or one of those inbred saxon neanderthals living in Transylvania.

>IF YOU ARE ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN, YOUR RELIGION WAS FOUNDED IN THE YEAR 33 BY JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD. IT HAS NOT CHANGED SINCE THAT TIME. OUR CHURCH IS NOW ALMOST 2,000 YEARS OLD. AND IT IS FOR THIS REASON, THAT ORTHODOXY, THE CHURCH OF THE APOSTLES AND THE FATHERS IS CONSIDERED THE TRUE "ONE HOLY CATHOLIC AND APOSTOLIC CHURCH." THIS IS THE GREATEST LEGACY THAT WE CAN PASS ON TO THE YOUNG PEOPLE OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM.

>If you are Roman Catholic, your church shared the same rich apostolic and doctrinal heritage as the Orthodox Church for the first thousand years of its history, since during the first millennium they were one and the same Church. Lamentably, in 1054, the Pope of Rome broke away from the other four Apostolic Patriarchates (which include Constantinople, Alexandria, Antioch and Jerusalem), by tampering with the Original Creed of the Church, and considering himself to be infallible. Thus your church is 1,000 years old.
>If you are a Muslim,your religion was founded around year 600 by a rapist,pedohpile and thief band leader,Muhammad who plagiarised the Quran from Christianity/Arianism

No it's ok i'm muslim

If you belong to one of the religious organizations known as "Church of the Nazarene, Pentecostal Gospel," "Holiness Church," or "Jehovah's Witnesses," your religion is one of the hundreds of new sects founded by men within the past hundred years.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded by Martin Luther a 120kg priest in 1517, an ex-monk of the Catholic Church, who uncovered the Catholic papist church falsity. In doing so he showed that the Papacy didn't go back to the time of Christ, was based on a gross misinterpretation of the Bible.

>If you belong to the Church of England, your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the Pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to re-marry

>If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded by John Knox in Scotland in the year 1560.

>If you are a Congregationalist, your religion was originated by Robert Brown in Holland in 1582.

>If you are Protestant Episcopalian, your religion was an offshoot of the Church of England, founded by Samuel Senbury in the American colonies in the 17th century

>If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of your religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1606.

>If you are of the Dutch Reformed Church, you recognize Michelis Jones as founder because he originated your religion in New York in 1628

>If you are a Methodist, your religion was founded by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1774

>If you are a Mormon (Latter Day Saints), Joseph Smith started your religion in Palmyra, New York, in 1829

>If you worship with the Salvation Army, your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865

>If you are Christian Scientist, you look to 1879 as the year in which your religion was born and to Mary Baker Eddy as its founder.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pretty much everything after V 24, especially if you can read greek

Nah, I'm a gypsy.

DAILY REMINDER:

vs Christian Zionism
youtube.com/watch?v=qtz995yz4-s

vs Jews
preteristarchive.com/ChurchHistory/0386_chrysostom_adversus-judeaus.html

vs Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=IVGTudBwR6Q

vs Catholics
youtube.com/watch?v=uuw_ZD_Wnlc

vs Protestants
youtube.com/watch?v=RGtQpLmEP14

vs Atheism
youtube.com/watch?v=gaWnGqNZb9c

vs Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=uoAEKHBtNIA

vs Muslim refugees
pravoslavie.ru/english/86743.htm

vs ISIS
ibtimes.co.uk/russia-syria-air-strikes-are-holy-war-against-terrorism-says-russian-orthodox-church-1521847

vs Pop Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=pfY_ERWNjb4

vs Moral and Social issues
youtube.com/watch?v=yOIdSsQ9Ea8

vs Girly Pastors, Feminine Churches, men not acting like men
youtube.com/watch?v=dFlC3mwRjP4

>TFW second degree Knight of Columbus

It's like being in a gang but cooler and more faithful :^)

he's a bozgor from West Romania

>Christianized version of a pagan practice
You realize this kind of shit is why no one takes you Catholics seriously right? You've so obviously compromised the truth in order to gain pagan followers and in turn their money. Not to mention that your church was spread by the sword, acting like a God damned moslem.

Actually he did make clear what you have to do. Believe and hold onto it which means work your ass as James said.

Not God predestining you and mind controlling you which is sola fide

This. But regarding the civilians question i know that they have the swiss guard and other things like the firefighters.

reminder if you worship anybody but the one true God and His Messiah Jesus you're not going to heaven

>praying to a woman
kek

Jews had already do it when the NT authors and Jesus was around.

So funny they didn't call the jews out on these. Not at all

How can you call this a civilized country, fellow gypsy?

Saying that he is equal to a saint is not.

>you Catholics
>you've
>your church

I'm not a Catholic. As it happens, I agree that the practice was accepted in order to facilitate the conversion of Europeans.

Get out of my country then, mutt.

Yet he didn't want the Septuagint lol
Also:
>In his 1523 essay That Jesus Christ Was Born a Jew, Luther condemned the inhuman treatment of the Jews and urged Christians to treat them kindly.

VIVAT JESUS
>VIVAT JESUS
VIVAT JESUS
>VIVAT JESUS

Wrong. It existed since the beginnings of the church

>flag
Pope Francis didn't say that atheists can go to heaven. And even if he did, he said it out of an expression of his personal opinion, not ex cathedra. But he didn't say it, so I choose
>neither
Faggot

>Typical gypsy shouting tantrums.

catholics are shit and all catholic majority countries are third world shitholes

also the red sox are a shit team like their fans

Back to Central Asia with you, sobolanule

Argue with that protestant about it, then.

In my book Italians that got conquered by Visigoths then had an Ostrogoth kingdom then a Lombard one, afterwards having mostly German duchies in the north and French kingdoms in south for nearly a total of 1500 years of German subjugation are Germanoids indeed.

Bless you
my son

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is none God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
The scriptures could not be any clearer yet you still stubbornly cling to your paganism and tempt others to do so as well.

>the divine comedy
>Anything but a fanfic
since when did that book become canon?

You're still shouting tantrums like a retard.

The Pope can go to Hell along with his catholic heretic church

Roman Catholicism is great, especially for our creation of the Holy American Empire.

Nobody's orthodox, believe me. Catholics must be united around the globe against this globalist scum.

Our Holy War will be Christianity VS Islam. Let us unite for New Crusades!

DEUS VULT

What the fuck did you say, you wicked schmuck FUCK!

nice proxy m8. Here is your (you)

You moron, that isn't what saints do

Fair enough

Argue with my 8inch ANGLO PENIS

*one God
Damn jewish phone

Literal idiot. It had primacy not supremacy
Current bishop of Antioch has primacy in orthodoxy and it doesn't mean shit

Orthodoxy did not leave anything, your bishop decided he's the most important of all other bishops and declared himself a voice of God then went of to masturbate on little boys

Lol
Catholicism

...Huh, I'd never thought of taking all that literally. I presume that, more specifically, you're talking about verse 53 - 65?

what about inactive Catholics. I haven't been to church in over a year and a half.

Then explain to me for what purpose you pray to them for. Prayers are for God. Saints cannot pass on your prayers to him.

True.

Orthodox and Catholic church were the same before the Great Schiss.It was divided into West and East.The Great schism was the first time when the West church added a heresy, Filioque.Thus we told the Pope to get the fuck out.The West church change the name to Catholic , while the East into Orthodox.

In year 33 , Jesus Created the One True Church, which was split, but had the same doctrine, in West and East.After the Schism, the West called itself the Catholic one and changed the doctrine while the East called itself orthodox and kept the doctrine
Just to clarify, Orthodoxy derives from Orthodoxia (pronounced Orthodoksia) and the two words that consists of are Orthon (Ορθόν - correct/true) and Doksa (Δόξα - glory/faith), and the word orthodoxy is to litteraly describe practices and beliefs that haven't deviated from original teachings.

I.E. an orthodox can be a marxist that follows Marx's teachings to the letter. Cultural marxists are revisionists.

>Rapists get to heaven if they believe in christ

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcs6WPjZi0k&spfreload=10

>"One mediator" argument
>Written in a Letter, and not a quote from Christ
If you need a mediator to tell you there is one mediator, I have bad news for your understanding of a mediator.

>Belgium
>Luxembourg
>Ireland
>France
>third-world shitholes

A daily reminder that the see has been vacant since the death of Pope Pius XI and the pope right now is a heretic

I think hes just a subhuman tourist or a subhuman with a proxy. And don't worry. No amount of proxy shitposters can ruin my opinion of Romania. You are our Orthodox brothers and true friends and I love your people.

Heaven is the most boring place to be for all eternity
>pray to god 24/7
Literally God's Cuck.

Polycarp 17:1
But the jealous and envious Evil One, the adversary of the family of the righteous, having seen the greatness of his martyrdom and his blameless life from the beginning, and how he was crowned with the crown of immortality and had won a reward which none could gainsay, managed that not even his poor body should be taken away by us, although many desired to do this and to touch his holy flesh.

Polycarp 17:2
So he put forward Nicetes, the father of Herod and brother of Alce, to plead with the magistrate not to give up his body, 'lest,' so it was said, 'they should abandon the crucified one and begin to worship this man'--this being done at the instigation and urgent entreaty of the Jews, who also watched when we were about to take it from the fire, not knowing that it will be impossible for us either to forsake at any time the Christ who suffered for the salvation of the whole world of those that are saved--suffered though faultless for sinners--nor to worship any other.

earlychristianwritings.com/text/martyrdompolycarp-lightfoot.html

Ok

He's a self confessed hungarian.just call him bozgor.

Stupid moron. Why do you ask others to pray for you

>Church of Sweden
>Lutheran
>Christian
At least use the Missouri Synod

Yes. Jesus switches from a verb meaning "eat" to a verb meaning "gnaw" in about 53.

all of whom are being invaded by migrants and arabs at the moment

catholics are weak and their pope is a cuck

By Protestant logic the Jew was right!

Protestantism showing themselves to be unchristian

I can believe and hold onto it without praying to mary or taking the pope's word for everything.

>Now Catholics are denying scripture to defend their pagan corruption of Christianity
When you begin attacking the Bible you lose credibility.

>pretending the pope doesn't exist because what he says isn't what you'd like him to say

Schismatics are retarded.

You cannot because the definition of sola fide is God mind controlling you to make you believe

youtube.com/watch?v=0fKjNWzuNUY

That pope is absolute cancer, true.

Protestants deny Scripture. They think that sola fide and sola Scriptura are in there but IT IS NOT

You're people are subhumans for starting a war in a peaceful continent.
Fuck off, Zoran.

...That's what it means to have your sins forgiven. When Jesus was on the cross he forgave one of the Criminals dying with him. Do you think God can't forgive a rapist?

>"Whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." That's the end of it. The only condition for going to heaven.

If you believe in Him, then you believe in what He teaches, which includes, inter alia, the teaching authority He gave to the apostles (passed down by the laying on of hands), the Petrine ministry, the Eucharist, and His mother ("Behold your mother," He said to John the beloved disciple, John 19:27, making Mary the mother of John and of all the disciples destined to receive the gift of divine grace (ewtn.com/library/PAPALDOC/JP2BVM49.HTM)).

Reminder that Christianity is a kike religion and you should go fuck yourself.

I'm not a protestant.

>le serbs started WW1 meme

go learn history kid.

All religion is cancer.

We get to critique it because the Bible you hold in your hand was promulgated by POPE urban ii in 405.
Catholic theologians argued about which books to include or not between about Clement and the late 390s.
So if it's not the Catholics who chose the holy books, why don't you follow the Gospel if Thomas, then?

Reminder that only in Anglican High Church do you see this

Its about the bosnian and Kosovo war, gypsy.

>the voice of god is an absolute cancer, true

see this is why nobody takes catholicism seriously

Sola fide has nothing to do with mind control. It simply means that your faith is the only thing that saves you; not works or donations or anything else. I don't know where you got mind control from.

Be high church anglican

Also not serbs fault.

May god bless you brother.

Do you happen have a darker than average skin colour?

Why did you post that? Proxykek

I don't how else to tell you this, but those of us who aren't Catholic don't believe the pope is Yahweh's sockpuppet.

Actually it does. Otherwise the whole objection to works is practically pointless when one must hence put in effort and work salvation. But this is what sola fide is against

The solution? Mind control which is precisely what calvin and luther both taught

Molesting kids gets you into heaven now?

BUTTHURT PROTS!
>BUTTHURT PROTS!
BUTTHURT PROTS!
>BUTTHURT PROTS!
BUTTHURT PROTS!
>BUTTHURT PROTS!
BUTTHURT PROTS!
>BUTTHURT PROTS!
BUTTHURT PROTS!
>BUTTHURT PROTS!
BUTTHURT PROTS!
>BUTTHURT PROTS!
BUTTHURT PROTS!
>BUTTHURT PROTS!
BUTTHURT PROTS!
>BUTTHURT PROTS!
BUTTHURT PROTS!
>BUTTHURT PROTS!

>anglicanism
>more "true" than Catholicism
You do know that the Anglican Episcopal church in the US literally supports abortion and is rife with homosexuals, right?

nobody prays to the pope nigga

You both are heretics.

Join High Church Anglican now to stop Catholic sex crimes

This, determinism and TULIP are mind control cancer.
There's a reason why the Dutch are still shit to this day

Not even dubs faggot. Also the paragon of globalism to fight against globalism... USA has no culture no national identity. It is founded by traitors and criminals who ran from various countries around the world. The only reason you exist is because of globalism and only in globalism can USA survive. If you really want to fight against it just nuke yourself and do the world a favor for you are its cancer.

1. Your link's broken.

2. So what? Giving teaching authority to His disciples and mother doesn't mean that I have to worship them too.

And I don't notice him giving teaching authority to anyone but those people you named. The current pope isn't one of them.

Francis ain't no JPII, that's for sure. Hopefully we can get somebody better in next time.

We cut them off

This girl is an Anglo Catholic

>What is the Edwardian missal
Nice try heretic

So a whole religion (responsible for the birth of modern science and culture) should be killed just because the ppl you met were assholes?

No shit you are an atheist fuck

The universal church is the body of Christ. Have fun having fewer crowns to cast at His feet, casual.

While we're here, if you're (anyone, not just you) not entirely sure Christ is the only begotten son of God, consider reading the gospel of John.

There's no such thing as 'Heaven', you schismatic moron.

I must be too stupid to understand your argument now user, because at this point it makes no sense to me.

Like a body of the bride of Christ. Gotta keep clear.

Nice. Still, I would like to see the Brits come home.

High Church Anglican, all of Rome without its heresy

These girls are Anglo Catholic. So why not you too?

Thanks kike, how many shekels did you spent to bribe your way into heaven?

4 verses earlier, "I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for everyone [...]"

Notice the "intercessions" part?

If you actually read the Bible instead of cherrypicking quotes that support you, you'd notice other mentions of praying to saints, like in Revelation 5:8 compared with Revelation 8:3-4.

fucking leaf liar, there was no Catholics/Orthodox separation at that time

all Popes are heretics.Catholicism is the heretic version of Orthodoxy.

thats how it works
samsara is not broken, people reincarnate
commiting deadly sin everyday

Actually my point made so much sense God made your devil trips to tell youu that as well

>which is precisely what calvin and luther both taught
Calvin and Luther weren't even Christian, who gives a fuck what they taught.

Yes indeed serbia was allways the leading superpower of the world able to start world wars as it pleases. We started the second one too and guess what we will start the third one as well for we are your rightfull overlords and will not stop starting world wars untill we conquer the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGSqgj_GmeA

Well, there is a left-wing element within the Church that I most certainly disapprove of. There is a massive difference between Alabama Catholics (like myself) and Vermont Catholics. Also, Poland should serve as an example to all of what a united Catholic culture is capable of.

Go fuck your sister

Papists fuck off.

We are all born into original sin. Blasphemer. Christ alone was born without it.

Who is?

I hope Anglo catholics are. It would be sad if she isn't christian

What do you not understand in the fact that everything non-Orthodoxy aka the True Faith, is HERETIC?

cOULDNT CARE LESS IF ITS RIGHT/LEFT WING

No, actually. That was the point you chose evangelical Protestantism over valid sacraments.

Vatican says that Orthodoxy also gets you there

If you are not high church, you are heretic

Alright; I've done some thinking.

Last supper; Matthew 26:26. Jesus breaks bread and gives it to his disciples, and then gives them wine. He says "Take and eat; this is my body."

That sounds like a metaphor to me.

If he can speak in metaphors then, while LITERALLY holding bread and wine, why can't John 6: 53-54 be metaphorical?

(Genuinely curious here; never even thought of taking John 6:53 literally before. Willing to learn.)

feelsgood to be outside of all of this by being agnostic atheist

dibs bedora

lefwing element is the result of the freemasons joining the church in the eraly 20s and the active measures by the KGB in the early 50s- late 80s

Research it on Jewgle. Other than that, god bless ya my catholic brother

What the fuck user I'm actually starting to doubt myself now

We didn't

Only low church heretics do

HAVE FUN IN HELL
>HAVE FUN IN HELL
HAVE FUN IN HELL
>HAVE FUN IN HELL

Except it isn't.

> serb scum
> lecturing land of Liberty about anything

Read a book once in your life, Jesus

Stop this. I am not ginger

>...Huh, I'd never thought of taking all that literally.

And yet there is literally no record of ANYONE in the early church (up to and past 1000AD) who disputes the Catholic understanding of the Eucharist.

This includes the church having already spread throughout much of the world, and Christianity being taught in (and the Bible translated into) many different languages.

ALL bishops, ministers and Christians agreed with the Catholic "Real Presence" understanding of the Eucharist (catholic.com/tracts/the-real-presence).

Now, how could this have happened - this universal belief - if this was *not* the belief handed down by the Apostles?

Then Calvin comes along in the 1500s and dilutes the doctrine of the Real Presence dramatically, and Zwingli completely throws it out the window... with most American Protestants today following something like the Zwinglian view.

Really makes you think -- or it should.

Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.

For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

He said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum.
-John 6:53-59

Go to your nearest Anglo catholic parish and repent

Why couldn't it be?

>Catholics
>Decorates their entire church with idols
>Going to heaven

Highly doubt that.

Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood remains in Me, and I in him. -jonhn 6:56

Your point?
Because switching verbs to a more literal way of saying "eat this" ("gnaw this") highlights how disgusting and literal Jesus is being. That's why people left. It was absurd
You're very ignorant, user.

Uneducated people don't read books.

Post source for all your based pics please? Thank you in advance

Really? Who was Peter?
Oh wait, that's right, he was the FIRST POPE.
Jesus Himself said "I will make you head of my Church and not even the gates of Hell shall prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the kingdom of Heaven, what you permit on earth will be permitted in Heaven, and what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in Heaven"
So who is correct? The son of God or a disgruntled Byzantine priest from 1054?

Word. Stand firm, my man.

Reminder if you are religious you should kys.

>Catholics
>white
enjoy your dead jew on a stick
hail Belial/Baphemot etc.

>Idols defined in Chaldean council
Hmm... Rmyt...

kek

Go back to blazing it dike-boy

>1 post by this ID

Are catholic priests all good with anglicunts rolling up to their door and asking to have a chat about all this? I might actually do that; this is all very intriguing now that I'm getting into it.

And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.
> And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.
And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.
> And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of hammered work you shall make them at the two ends of the mercy seat.

>pic related... it's me

Tell this to this orthodox gypsy, dutch bro.

You too brother.
Sola fide

Come on my man, we'd be glad to welcome you. I grew up Baptist and am 100% glad that I came over to the right side.

Fuck off, kike.
At least you know where you're going, Lucifer-worshiper.

Absolutely do.
The best part is, thanks to Francis, you can actually be both Anglican and Catholic.
Welcome home, brother!

Point is you are heretic.Go to Hell.

Orthodox and Catholic church were the same before the Great Schiss.It was divided into West and East.The Great schism was the first time when the West church added a heresy, Filioque.Thus we told the Pope to get the fuck out.The West church change the name to Catholic , while the East into Orthodox.

In year 33 , Jesus Created the One True Church, which was split, but had the same doctrine, in West and East.After the Schism, the West called itself the Catholic one and changed the doctrine while the East called itself orthodox and kept the doctrine
Just to clarify, Orthodoxy derives from Orthodoxia (pronounced Orthodoksia) and the two words that consists of are Orthon (Ορθόν - correct/true) and Doksa (Δόξα - glory/faith), and the word orthodoxy is to litteraly describe practices and beliefs that haven't deviated from original teachings.

I.E. an orthodox can be a marxist that follows Marx's teachings to the letter. Cultural marxists are revisionists.

No such thing.Failure itnerpretation of the Bible by the catholic heretics in order to get political power.

The Rock in which the church was build is Jesus Christ.Humans are equal.And even if he was, this is irrelevant, as after the Schism the catholic church adopted quite a few hundred of heresies.

Ephesians 2

"Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit."

keep playing hide n seek with ur imaginary friends

Pretty please?

Reminder if you are Roman-Catholic you are not in communion with the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church founded by Christ and passed down to the Apostles.

The term ‘Roman Catholic’ refers to the heresy formed around the person of the Pope of Rome (who broke away from the Orthodox Church in 1054 A.D.), which strives to subject the world to the incontrovertible doctrinal and decretal authority of this man, declared to be the “substitute [vicari] of the Son of God”, “Christ on earth”, etc. This is the fundamental and only truly unchanging doctrinal aspect of this sect and its essence; all other characteristics may be changed or ‘developed’ in new directions, of which history already records many examples.

In addition to the dogma of the Pope, the Roman Catholic heresy currently holds the heresies of the Dual Causation of the Holy Spirit, God as a Tripartite Energy (with Created Grace being a further heretical consequence), Purgatory and the Papal Treasury of Merits, Development of Dogma, the Divine Inspiration and Salvific Nature of all Religions (a heresy stemming from the 20th-century Freemasonic takeover of the Vatican), the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary, the Sacramentalogy of Opere Operato, etc., as well as the canonical violations of claiming jurisdiction for the Pope in all dioceses, adding to the Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed, Rejection of Married Priests, Mutation or Mutilation of the Mysteries of Holy Baptism, Chrismation, Confession, and Lord’s Divine Liturgy and Eucharist (unleavened wafers, removal of the invocation of the Holy Spirit, etc.), and the papal decrees ordering or sanctioning the robbery, torture, murder, enslavement, and other forms of inhuman maltreatment of insubordinate or non-Roman Catholic persons.

Reminder that....
The papal states based its secular power on a lie ((Donation of Constantine))

Started wars out of greed for secular power

Destroyed the authority of the Holy Roman Emperor when it out of Greed contested their authority over Italy and ruined their system of administrating Bishops.

Used excommunication, a spiritual measure, to get secular power

Betrayed its allies in war ((Remeber War of the League of Cambrai? The Papal states was the first ones to switch side))

Let the corruption in its church grow so vast that a violent reformation soon became inevitable

Had a cardinal, one of the very people responsible for electing a new pope, funding both Muslim Ottomans and Protestant Swedes to kill his fellow Catholics ((Cardinal Richelieu))

kys
sincerely,
the rest of the world

>1. Your link's broken.

It works:
ewtn.com/library/PAPALDOC/JP2BVM49.HTM

>2. So what? Giving teaching authority to His disciples and mother doesn't mean that I have to worship them too.

>And I don't notice him giving teaching authority to anyone but those people you named. The current pope isn't one of them.

The New Testament clearly teaches apostolic succession, i.e.,

To make sure that the apostles’ teachings would be passed down after the deaths of the apostles, Paul told Timothy, "[W]hat you have heard from me before many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also" (2 Tim. 2:2). In this passage he refers to the first three generations of apostolic succession—his own generation, Timothy’s generation, and the generation Timothy will teach.

Source: catholic.com/tracts/apostolic-succession

The Church Jesus founded is APOSTOLIC [i.e., Nicene Creed: "One holy, catholic and apostolic church"] because he appointed the apostles to be the first leaders of the Church, and their successors were to be its future leaders. The apostles were the first bishops, and, since the first century, there has been an unbroken line of Catholic bishops faithfully handing on what the apostles taught the first Christians in Scripture and oral Tradition (2 Tim. 2:2).

Source: catholic.com/documents/pillar-of-fire-pillar-of-truth

See also:
catholic.com/magazine/articles/authority-to-teach

this.

Show me dutch big tittied girls

God had the Temple destroyed twice and forever ruined by Muslims because the Jews wanted to confine him to a shitty house and live under a central King like the pagan nations. There are only two times where God Himself commanded the kikes to build images like that (Ark, Copper Snake), both of which he later had absolutely and undeniably BTFO. You will pay for your idolatry, New Pharisees.

Read John Henry Newman, please, in particular "On the Development of Christian Doctrine"

Jokes on you goy. We don't believe in Hell; we're God's chosen people so we automatically get a free pass into heaven regardless of our integrity/ethics.

Look at mister 'True Faith' here, out hunting for porn.

Jelly butt hurt schismatics and heretics

Can't hang with the based divinely-appointed authority of the Pope?

Then we don't want you

>rightfully executed
Jesus dindu nuffin, he a good boy

>He equates a statue of Paul sold for profit as equivalent to the ark of the covenant.

Turn over your robe for a Yamaka, Saul.

>Who is?
Anyone who is part of the Church founded by Christ. (Not founded by Luther or Calvin.)

No, you're not God's chosen people since the New Testament.

Atleast I don't hunt cp like catholics.

But hey, do what the popes says, not what the pope does

kek

Let's realize what is going on here. This is a ploy by (((them))) to have us Christians fighting constantly while more and more Muslims continue to pour in. Why don't we focus on the bigger, more sinister problem?

>God had the temple destroyed because He ordered them to decorate it with so-called "idols"

>MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

There is no such thing as divinely-appointed authority"/.All humans are equal.The only authority, Jesus Christ has only.

#notallpriests

"Catholics" (the term you use for current Roman Catholic Church) did not exist up to schism (1054) and you're talking about 300s and 400s

You claiming that Catholics compiled the Bible is thus a lie

Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Nestorian, Roman Catholic, Anglican, and some Lutheran churches all claim to trace the legitimacy of their clergy by apostolic succession back to period of 7 ecumenical councils

Catholics can claim authorship on things after 1054

Filthy dogs, always trying to take supremacy with lies

But ANYONE can go and read the bible, even the apocrypha for themselves. Is personal faith to take a backseat to groveling to priests, bishops and popes?

>Confusing old Jewish tricks with God's word

Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post....

Orthodox Church or no Church.

>T. agnostic ancient alien

Which is why all should be united (like they used to be) under the Catholic (universal) Church, which was founded on the first Bishop of Rome, saint Peter.

And he passed some of that authority to the apostles and His Church. Read your bible, heretic.

I am not

youtube.com/watch?v=4V8woyTxBbo

The current pope wouldn't bat an eye now that we are Rome

Physical church as the ones today never existed and christianity never had a physicall center.This is a political invention of catholics.

The thing is -- the early Church UNIVERSALLY believed in the Real Presence, i.e., a very literal reading of those words.

No dispute for over 1000 years -- and this with Christianity being planted all over the world, and translated into many different languages.

A figurative reading of the Last Supper is not consistent with John 6 or 1 Corinthians 10, nor with the undivided, universal teaching of the early Christians -- all of whom took those words at the Last Supper quite literally.

This girl is an Anglo Catholic

Please don't make her cry

>The son of god passing authority to MORTAL men.
Most likely revisionists going for a power grab...

Tell this to BOR, they are trying to build the biggest orthodox cathedral in the world.
They are wasting money from public taxes to build that cathedral.

The Rock in which the church was build is Jesus Christ.Humans are equal.And even if he was, this is irrelevant, as after the Schism the catholic church adopted quite a few hundred of heresies.

Ephesians 2

"Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit."

Wrong, again
protestant2catholic.com/catholic-bible-verses-early-church-fathers/st-peter-exemplifies-the-apostolic-leadership-role-of-the-papacy/

Nope
St Ignatius

>Are catholic priests all good with anglicunts rolling up to their door and asking to have a chat about all this?

In all honesty, some priests really know their shit, and some don't.

Hopefully you find a wise one.

This website has excellent Bible-based explanations of Catholic teachings:

www.catholic.com

Prove me where i'm wrong.Im not opening your heretic link.

dalily reminder that pic related is a tree older than Christfaganity

>Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Nestorian, Roman Catholic, Anglican, and some Lutheran churches all claim to trace the legitimacy of their clergy by apostolic succession back to period of 7 ecumenical councils
>nestorian
>anglican
>lutheran
>oriental
>apostolic

you're the one making baseless assertions; it is up to you to make a good, valid point; not up to me to refute your vomit and bile

I already did.

good we got Pepe