WE WUZ CONQUISTADORS AND SHEIT

It's not a white country. (v:

Even poorer version of Spain

Moortugal

Salazar was a really cool guy.

Portugal's low economic performance caused by lower IQ

jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/welcome-readers-from-portugal/

Portugal? Moor like poortugal amirite?

arent "red pill me on ..." threads against the rules?

Identify yourself

They are pretty cool bacalhau buyers

Salazar did nothing wrong desu

Sound drug policy

not since you monkeys started pouring in..

TELLEM
I FUCKING HATE BRAZILFAGS

Greatest alliance, wish you'd have been saved from the mistake that is the eurozone.

Well, you are definitely not white

you got me random internet proxy faggot, how will i ever recover!?

very poor country

I've heard that Portugal is full off... tugas

I hope this country gets swallowed by the sea and disappears, I already got a job lined up in another country & i'm leaving in November. I hope I never have to return. There are nice beaches in other countries too if I need vacations.

Start buying and reading O Diabo. People will talk shit about but it has interesting articles.

New editions come out on tuesday.

I was watching RTP and they had a woman interviewing a Imam about Muslims in Europe. Now I remember the name of the show, the "Europeans."

Anyway, she asked him questions that were basically "why are muslims joining ISIS" and "why are Muslims not integrating into Europe" and the Imam blamed Europe for driving Muslims into doing those things. And the woman just nodded in agreement and sat there like she was fearful and submissive to him.

Didn't know the Portuguese were so cucked. My father wants to hang Jews and Muslims and the porkchops back home suck muslim dick for Euros.

Best chicken on the planet

Only "O Diabo" publish shit like pic related and pretty much no one cares about them here.

babyboomer portuguese are idiots. even more so than other babyboomers on account that generation was hindered by no education. nation has the highest illiteracy rate in europe.

>poor

Every day on the news, I see them shilling for refugees and saying we need to do more. Portugal is even more cucked than the US because at least here it's mainstream opinion not to bring any these shitheads.

And then you see programs outlining all the great Muslim and Arab influence on Portugal and how Portugal only exists because of Arabs. And how great Muslims will be and how enriching and beneficial they'll be to our culture and economy.

Olá pai.
Portugal = confortável

town rapist

rude

Kicked off the colonial era then the world forgot about them

muslim GENES ARE MORE FATAL THAN muslim BEINGS? YOU DUNCE

Best ally

what did u just say u autist?

Yeah I can't watch the news anymore without getting a bit angry inside. It feels pretty bad to know how powerless you are against these guys.

Oh look, he's posting from Southern France. Or is France Northern Algeria? Who knows?

FOCK YOU I WILL RAPE YOUUUUUUU I WILL KILL YOUUUUUUU NIGGER I ALL FOCK UR MOM CANDIAN PUSSY

FK YOU I WILL BOMB EVERY PUSSY OF YOU AND FREE YOU MOTHER FROM YOUR RETARD ASS

The monkey learned to type!

I know you and your muslims like to rape and it's inherently what you do. But relax and just rape your own women.

bacalhau, moustaches, manuel sells bread in brazil, joaquim works odd cleaning jobs in paris, loves black and indigenous booty more than any other european power, went from being relevant to being spain's appendix

Decent people.
Their language sounds like what would happen if a drunk Spaniard would gargle cum tho.

11 oh, i demand forgivness from you mighty dubs bearer. i can't argue with KEK.

I never realised. Thank you so much, man. This is the ultimate defence. Even better than this one.

please forgivness, pleas 77 lashes aein't gonna resCue me from KEK

Are you Arab or Amazight or something else?

i am mix of everything. but since i look like poo i identifie as a bicycle wheel

Creepiest flag ever. What was it like growing up looking at those three legs, Manx?

I see.

Lisbon was awful. Just fucking awful. Too many niggers.

Lisbon is shit, you should have visited Porto instead

Total bros.

Worse than Sweden? Now we know Portugal is gone.

>moortugal
only 0.3% muslim population
>full of niggers
only 1.4% black population, probably the country with least niggers in the EU
>poor
that one is true.. we're full of corrupt lefties in the government

Ok Taured.

you mean corrupt 3rd worlders mindset that can't think beyond filling his belly and getting drunk.

rule 1: the left only grows in a rich country with good credit.

rule2: or a very poor country promising he will get them equally money

i wanna learn portuguese and move there
Will you accept me portubros?

>rule1 OR rule2
you don't know how rules work do you
>flag
oh that explains it
>my ignorant opinions are facts
sure thing mohamad

any European Mediterranean is bro tier and welcome in my book

i am always right muhamed 2

Not that bad for a living.

haalt , you town rapist from antarctica

That picture might have just blown my sides back to the Stone Age.

There's many of my people in Portugal?

Took a walk today around the center of Lisbon outside of "baixa". This shit is fucking depressing. The only people who seem to be minimally lively are old french couples wandering around. There are almost no young people in the streets, only old men and women dragging themselves through the sloped streets of Lisbon.

Also, if you go to "baixa", you hear every language besides Portuguese, ffs. Seeing this, I remember my friends saying "Oh, I want to visit Prague, and Vienne, and Budapest, and....". If you suggest them Lisbon, they'll say "what? but that's where I live, huh?". These tourist cunts are increasing the prices of housing and restaurants in Lisbon. Go to fucking Algarve, you cunts. Yes, Lisbon is sunny, but so is Algarve. And since a tan is all of you idiots want, Algarve is strictly better.

Those digits , nice job user.

praise kek

To begin with -- we're not what you'd call -- human. Over the past one thousand years -- A kind of consciousness formed layer by layer in the crucible of Douro valley. It's not unlike the way life started in the oceans four billion years ago. The Douro river was our primordial soup, a base of evolution -- We are formless. We are the very discipline and morality that portuguese people invoke so often. How can anyone hope to eliminate us? As long as this nation exists, so will we. The mapping of the human genome was completed early this century. As a result, the evolutionary log of the human race lay open to us.But there are things not covered by genetic information. Human memories, ideas. Culture. History. Is it something that should not be passed on? Should that information be left at the mercy of nature?We've always kept records of our lives. Through words, pictures, symbols... from tablets to books...But not all the information was inherited by later generations. A small percentage of the whole was selected and processed, then passed on. Not unlike genes, really.But in the current, digitized world, trivial information is accumulating every second, preserved in all its triteness. Never fading, always accessible.All this junk data preserved in an unfiltered state, growing at an alarming rate.It will only slow down social progress, reduce the rate of evolution...

There is no point in visiting any country just to wander the streets like a normalfag. If you want to visit Lisbon or any other capital you need to know what monuments and places to look for instead of walking around the baixa looking at restaurants

I'll do.

This guy aswered what I expected.

Why there's always Portugueses in Spaniard threads, but you never see a Spaniard in Portugal threads? I don't know much about Portugal, I think it looks a bit wierd in the map, but I guess they're alright.

My point was that Lisbon is completely empty during the weekends. But step inside El Corte Inglés and you'll find everyone.

me too

>his country is so poor Cred Forums don't even recognize it
moldova is a joke

>jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/welcome-readers-from-portugal/

Good stuff, worth reading.