What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

eminem wuz kangz and shiet

Except most of the brown M&Ms violently kill you over its religion.

But why do the brown m and m's commit all of the crime and have the lowest I.Q's?

but the brown ones look like shit

This, they're just not aesthetic at all

if all M&Ms are the same, why do the Brown ones need affirmative Action?

Institutionalized M&Mism by the Redtriarchy

>Red Dye #20
>The same as the others

Eating the crushed exoskeleton of an african beetle is not the same as eating the others.

>diversify is entirely cosmetic
Would you like a pumpkin spice coffee with that shit tier opinion?

>makes you look really stupid
Why can't libs come up with decent insults

Did you know that the black mnm's represent 12 % of the mnm's population but yet commit 50% of the crimes?

So if we're all the same there can be no race based hate crimes correct? If I go out and kill 5 black people it shouldn't be classified as a hate crime but simply a crime....right???

Ohh wait so racial diffferences only exist when other groups use it hinder growth not when the difference itself is causing the problems

If we're all the same why should we let immigrants in to our countries? Why can't they fix their own and stay there? If we made ours work they should be able to as well right??!?

YOU BIG STUPID HEAD

Anyone who falls for this shit should live in a ghetto for a month

So all the m&m's are the same inside
>are some of those m&m's niggers?
what?
>like. Is there a chance. A really good chance that by avoiding some m&m's I won't face violent minorities
Well sure. But the point-
>i would sort the m&m's
Ok well the point is
>I would SEGREGATE the m&m's. I would make sure the peaceful and developed m&m's never have to come into contact with the undesirables. Because your real question. The one you hide with shitty food analogies...is do we have an obligation to secure a future for the white race.
>and what kind of monster would think the answer to that is no?

the image, if were we changed the word race to ideology, then the image's meaning would be bafoonish to say.

It's made out off the same stuff.

I remember they had a vanilla tan M&M, and they got rid of it for this smug ass blue skittle faggot.

M&Ms predicted white genocide.

>what did they mean by this?
It means that they failed biology