Taxes have to pay why?

Taxes have to pay why?

No, seriously. If one doesn't want to use public servises (like public roads, public schools, public water pipe) he should have an option not to pay taxes. It's practically a steal from such a person. What kind of freedom is that if one is forced to pay taxes even though he does not benefit from them a bit?

If you don't want to pay taxes, then move somewhere without taxes.

Why should such people move and not those who are willing to pay taxes?

If you don't want to be part of society then society owes you nothing. There's no reason for us not to kill you or imprison you (which is what will happen if you opt out of society by not paying taxes).

Natural rights are a myth. It's just a social contract at play.

You're using dozens government services during your lifetime, whether you realize it or not.

If you really refrain from using any by living innawoods, you'll have no income, therefore no taxes to pay.

The people willing to pay taxes already fucking live in a place where they pay taxes.
Where the fuck would they go, retard?

consumption taxes (sales or VAT) and levies (fuel, electricity and other utilities) are unavoidable, for all others (income tax, payroll contributions/taxes) there is a workaround but not total avoidance; in my country the best way of having a relatively low taxed income is through llc shared ownership profits, anything else is wagecuckery

grey economy is where it's at if you want to be entirely tax free on the income side, no other way

I'm Hillary Clinton, and I approve this post.

>now get on the train to the nearest FEMA Camp because le social contract xD

Well there are plenty of people who too live in the very same place and they want to change so they won't pay them. Why not let them do it? "Because this is how it was for years" is not an answer bacause it was a mental decease for a nigger slave to run away from his masters for years.

But the society progresses.

>If you don't want to be part of society then society owes you nothing.
Don't mess up the society and the government or the state. Private services are also part of the society.

>You're using dozens government services during your lifetime, whether you realize it or not.
I am, because I'm living in a shithole. But is some developed countries it is possible to live off private services entirely.

>There's no reason for us not to kill you or imprison you (which is what will happen if you opt out of society by not paying taxes).
>Natural rights are a myth. It's just a social contract at play.
Well, you are very much wrong. There are tons of people (including illegal immigrants, even terrorists and such who are not part of your society). And you can do nothing. It's already funny when you type "us" desu. It's not like you decide anything.

Amish people in USA do not pay taxes

Cool.

Do you want to live like amish people?

> If you don't want to be part of society then society owes you nothing.

Are you honestly implying that having a beef with taxation means you don't want to be part of a society?
Taxation is the main tool for the government to be able to pay those who provide services for you (in theory).
What the Ruskie is saying, why pay the government so it can pay those who provide a service? Why not pay them ourselves? Or not at all?

Natural rights are also completely irrelevant here, myth or not. He's talking about a society that has a flexible tax system. Killing or imprisoning people in that society can and should still be illegal. And if you want a reason, perhaps the guy farms potatoes, sells his potatoes in the market and since he doesn't want to pay taxes or the police, buys a rifle with the money and good luck trying to kill him.

If you really are so barbaric that the first thing you think about when someone mentions no taxes is kill or be killed, perhaps YOU are the one who doesn't belong in societies in the first place.

I do want to have an option to use only private servises and to not pay taxes. I think that everyone should have such an option.

Well spoken. Indeed, if one (or his children) doesn't use public school, he should not pay taxes for that. Same with the roads and so on.

You should be able to live not using public services. Basically outside of any city. I don't think anyone would mind if crazy old man who lives in woods doesn't pay taxes.

>Go to Dubai
>Problem solved

>

Without taxes no military. Without military Genghis Khan, Mohammed or Jamal could go into your house and rape your entire family.

Also some warlord could come and steal your fucking potatoes. Every single one of them. Might as well just pay a little bit of them for protection.

> If you really are so barbaric that the first thing you think about when someone mentions no taxes is kill or be killed, perhaps YOU are the one who doesn't belong in societies in the first place.

My point stands for raping and stealing also.

That german is Mohammed or Jamal himslef probably.

>Taxes have to pay why?
For education, to name one example.