Trump BTFO by Stephen Colbert. Proven to break the law and caught lying

youtube.com/watch?v=Nfp1aPlgV9s

Trump completely BTFO.

Colbert also addresses Pepe.

Every week Trump gets annihilated, I'm starting to think he's a Clinton plant to make her election so much easier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tiU1nXhjf9g
youtube.com/watch?v=EQsqxSKetKM
youtube.com/watch?v=jn5hua8urhU
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wew he really blew Trump out of the water. Good thing only ~50k people saw it.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything

[Chorus:]
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

[Chorus:]
What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

youtu.be/tiU1nXhjf9g

>pay-pay

Legacy Captcha: Toilet de mayo

Steve Union smasher Colbert champion of the left, pretty sure he told his writers to get fucked during the strike too.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQsqxSKetKM

just like back in august when he totallt btfo everyone who questioned hillary's health

it's not like 2 weeks later she being dragged like a corpse into a van

kek is against you, colbert

Hillary Clinton was PROVED to have broken the law several times and no one gave a shit.

How the hell is this even news?

And then she was perfectly healthy at the debate where she handidly defeated Trump without breaking a sweat

>The media is still talking about a cartoon frog

Then a couple days after she has to fight a coughing fit and helped down some stairs.

youtube.com/watch?v=jn5hua8urhU

With the help of the "moderator" pitching softballs to her, but grilling Trump. Even then her answers were generic uninspiring politician tropes.

Also, fuck Colbert

What is she eating? She always eating some kind of cough drop.

KEK grilling trump? If by grilling you mean, trump saying stupid shit throughout his campaign from his non filtered shit spewing mouth, then finally gets asked about it, sure, he got "grilled".

You must have missed the part where the lying bitch was asked about her emails. Guess she got "grilled" too

The debate wasn't biased. You just can't handle it when trump gets called out on his bullshit

You're not pretending to be retarded, are you? The moderator was a registered republican, and if asking Trump how he'd help "race relations" is a hardball question, then you're not going to like the other debates.

Question LESTER HOLT: Mr. Trump, we’re talking about the burden that American’s have to fay, yet you have not released your tax returns and the reason nominees have released their returns for decades is so voters will know if their potential president owes money to, who he owes it to and any business conflicts. Don’t American’s have a right to know if there are any conflicts of interest?
Question LESTER HOLT: The IRS says an audit of your taxes — you’re perfectly free to release your taxes during an audit. so the question, does the public’s right to know outweigh your personal –
Question LESTER HOLT: Mr. Trump, for five years, you perpetuated a false claim of the nation’s first black President was not a natural born citizen. You questioned his legitimacy. In the last couple of weeks you acknowledge what most Americans have accepted for years, the president was born in the United States. Can you tell us what took you so long?
Question LESTER HOLT: Mr. Trump, this year Secretary Clinton became the first woman nominated for president by a major party. Earlier this month you said she doesn’t have, ‘a presidential look.’ She’s standing here right now. What did you mean by that?

Then he asked hillary once about the emails and she just brushed it off basically and he didn't even follow up.

> bullshit he did
> bullshit he did
> bullshit he said
> bullshit he said

And we're not supposed to ask about it? That's being grilled?

No the point is he didn't grill clinton too, him asking about Trumps bullshit is fine. But ignoring all of clintons shit is biased.

>it appears to be the Grinch in a mask, holding a gun

also who the fuck cares about his leftie has to say?

Who?

wow really made me think

Trump BTFO

What's there to grill Clinton on? If she's secretly a reptilian? The emails? Benghazi? We've already seen these topics explained ad-nauseum on TV. Additionally, you're an idiot to think that he felt her responses weren't sufficient.

They had an hour and a half and she's already been cleared by the FBI and anyone else involved about the servers. Why does Trump's lawyers not want his tax returns released? Why did his little outbursts during the debate imply that Clinton is correct in her assumptions?

Holy cuck, wew lad

Not surprised by this response

trumplet weenies btfo

notice how there's only memers and shitposters in this thread trying to flood it with trash?

that's trumpism for ya

Why is he so awkward? He always does those... physical comedy bits.

Just in case your retarded ass is serious
1. Libya, deposing of Gaddafi (Obama has referred to this as his greatest mistake yet Hillary has never changed her stance on it being a net positive)
2. Benghazi and her now proven failure in judgment when under pressure
3. Mishandling of classified information (the fact that any other person in America would be rotting in jail for doing what she did)
4. Clinton Foundation accepting foreign donations while she was secretary of state, pay for play and access to her
5. Mismanaging Hatian aid money and driving their country even further into ruin instead of helping to rebuild

These are only basic bitch talking points, we aren't even going into personal scandals like her going after Bill's sexual assault victims or laughing about getting a rapist off the hook, or being fired from her first job as a lawyer for terrible ethics decisions

Wtf flag is that?

Jesus only a fucking leaf could be this unimaginative and retarded. Here's a couple things he could grill her on from the top of my head, dnc corruption, Clinton foundation, Haiti scandal, pay to play, FBI giving people immunity ect ect ect.

Her entire campaign is just: "No u"

lol... desperate.

Hillary losing Florida.

You had nothing to offer except "I was paid to sit on this forum". So yes, that is one fitting response.

If he'd have thrown up an image of a Cred Forums thread I'd shit my pants laughing. Smpl

Whoops, I didn't expect to get called out like that! You win, boys! Daddy Trump 4 Perez!

Pretty sure only spinsters watch Colbert now that he came out as a shill. Fallon is infinitely better.

They're still crying about pepe? Really? Top fucking kek he made it all the way to the late show. Poor pepe, he just doesn't deserve this. But at least we took him back from the normalfags.

What cracked me up was when Trump asked her what she was doing all this time while he was helping out in Baton Rouge and going to Mexico, and she responds with, "I-I was preparing for the debate"

It takes her that long to prepare herself for this debate? While Trump is multi-tasking and traveling like a true, healthy candidate

What she said was basically "Trump is criticizing me for preparing for the debate... I also prepare to be president"

She prepared for that thing she's trying to do. Color me surprised. Real zinger there. They had some clapping seals in the audience.

Hi shil

>needing colbert to shill for you
sad!

Uh Hillary is leading all major swing states. Your record has just been corrected.

>Colbert in 2016

>Trump broke the law in 1999

>Ignores Hillary breaking multiple laws during this campaign alone.

I hate the liberal media.

Is she shill?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html

>Sad, angry, smug
>And those are the only three emotions allowed on the internet these days

He has a point, though.

Funny how Clinton shills never talk about why we should vote Clinton, only why we SHOULDN'T vote Trump.

Trump0

Has been officially Stumped!

Says the nervous man for the 200th time.

Am I the only one angry that people have just forgotten about the things Hillary has done that would land an ordinary person in jail?

Ordered classified documents sent without headers
Collaborated with media officials in quid-pro-quo deals
Had actual pay-to-play letters delivered to her campaign
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
Funneled millions to and from the Clinton Foundation.

I don't even care about Trump. I'm angry that this person has been elevated to the point where they won't even investigate. They won't even open the file to see if what she did was wrong because they don't want to end up on the 'list'.