twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

WUZ

Video games are for children.

R A R E
A
R
E

I have been a fan of bbc for a while, but I've only been able to enjoy it twice. For me it's been all about giving the black man what he deserves, to see the white man taken down a peg and have himself elevated.

Both times, I loved thinking about my racist ass family (going back generations) and what they would think if they knew their son/grandson would be on his knees with his lips wrapped around a black man's cock.

Even more so, if they knew their white male relation spread his legs for a black man. I come from anal stimulation quite easily, and I wish my racist dad and grandpa knew that two black men had given me an anal orgasm while I lay on my back like a woman and begged them to fuck me harder.

a decent attempt at a multiplayer WW1 gayem
when you think WWI you think trench warfare and from a game standpoint that's not very fun

sometimes i cant tell if sweden is joking or not

TURKS

Take it to tumblr, Sven

just start a thread about balkans and you'll see macedonians

no don't do it balkan related threads are cancer
were all over int any way tho i only come on pol for happenings usually

Is the actual game any fun?

Why should I give a fuck? It's multiplayer content

It's a Battlefield game.
If you like how Battlefield plays, you'll enjoy it.
Recon class was fun, I typically don't like sniping in games but it was cool to get unscoped rifles, plucking off dudes left and right ez.

>video games
but this board is 18+???

Nothing.

Im not 16 anymore. Videogames are for men, what Chad is for women.

At least it isn't even a proper WWI game anymore.
Its an insult to the millions that died.

>It's a Battlefield game.
>If you like how Battlefield plays, you'll enjoy it.
Yeah that doesn't help so much. Is it like Battlefield 2 or like Bad Company 2?

I'm gonna buy but I'm very disappointed that Origin offers this game only in Russian so I will have to hear disgusting and stupid translation. Other than that I really enjoyed beta. Was also considering COD but it seems noone plays it on PC.

sounds like something an SJW would say.

Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2 are alot different than current Battlefield iterations.
look to 3 and 4 for how Battlefield is current day.
Or if you've played Battlefront, it's kind of similar.

Origin? People still use that? Sounds terrible, mate.

You could always do the less stalematey parts of the war.

The initial offensive

The eastern front(s)

Gallipoli

Isonzo (kek) - lots of replay value in this one

Surely this isn't true?

Did Britain (look at the top left corner, British flag) have ANY black soldiers whatsoever?

Damn. Alright, thanks matey.

you mean 6 million jews who died by gas attack

Doesn't appeal to me, I'll stick to BF4 because it looks meme-y.

It's not like it will be on steam so where else you can buy it?

I'm sure your colonial troops had blacks in their ranks, but as for the home army probably not unless there was some token unit that the svens over at dice decided to go full retard over and make them an 'integral' part of the European armies

lots of people play CoD games on PC, at least the ones before IW
I hope they sell the cod4 remake separately i want it but not IW

Why don't you just tell them instead of wishing for it? It's not that hard and it sure beats boring the rest of us to death with stories of your sexual prouesse

Retard are you forgetting Britain possessed most of the Carribean and Africa? There were plenty of Black Soldiers in the Empire

>I have never heard of Verdun

Who cares about this we wuz ottomans, nigger pandering shit. The series died with 2142. Good riddance, too

>By the end of the WW1 over 15,500 West Indians had joined the BWIR and had experienced military service in England, Italy, Egypt, India, France, Belgium, Palestine, Mesopotamia (Iraq) and East Africa.

Cred Forums showing off its impressive ability at bullshitting what sounds right in their narrow view before researching the most easily accessible information

>Blacks made up even the tiniest fraction of a historical event

>DEY WUZ KANGZ
>MAKE THEM ALL BLACK SVEN
>JA SÖREN

Thanks, Sweden

That Dice couldn't decide if they wanted to do a WWI or WWII game, so they made a game in a WWI setting with WWII style weapons.

Everybody and their brother has an automatic weapon in this game while most people in WWI used bolt action weapons or to a lesser extent semi-auto.

Also, you can't choose the race/look of your character.

Super fun game.

And since I don't look for excuses to huff and puff on the internet about complete non-issues, I don't care what race the guy I'm playing is.

Because I'm not fucking autistic

Yeah because you're playing as fictional elite troops who get top line equipment. No one except autismos are going to want to play a realistic trench warfare simulator

My boyfriend Achmed has a dynamite stick he took with him from Syria, the border guards let him keep it because it means a lot to him.

He likes to shove it into my anus, the texture is pretty gruff and I didn't really enjoy it at first but now it just feels amazing.

I know exactly what you mean, my family consits purely of nazis. When I told them that they have to convert to Islam they just stood there silently and ignored me (WTF!?)

In a few months Achmed will shove his dynamite stick up my anus and I'll waddle into the main station, I'll scream ALLAH AKBAR and Achmed will detonate the dynamite inside my anus, hopefully I'll manage to take a dozen nazis with me.

Probably the most american attitude you could have towards it desu. The blackwashing of european history and you're fine with it.

Is this shopped?

are people who play verdun autistic? its pretty fun and as realistic as a video game about ww1 gets, but i played BF1 in the beta and on the ropes on weather or not i should buy it

destructible environments are back but cant be completely flattened like in bc2

You people are aware that this is a re-imagining of WWI, right?

Also, they're trying to show that you can choose your race in multiplayer now like it's some big new feature. I don't know about campaign.

So this is what the Swedish National Anthem translates to? I always wondered.

Probably in the colonies but in the mainland? No.

>t. pulling "facts" from my arse

I don't care for hyper realistic trench warfare simulator. I would play ARMA for that. At the least, I would expect the two most used weapons to be available to all classes, the Gewehr 98, Mauser rifle (which the Ottomans primarily used) & Lee Enfield.

I meant to say the two most used axis weapons.

The fact that you think I, an American, should give two SHUTS about the black washing of your pathetic Island culture, really speaks to the extent oh how much YOU have given up on European culture.

Which is fine by me, honestly. The sooner your shitty island nation dies, the better.

I mean christ, my wife and I were DISGUSTED when we visited London and Bedfordshire. Literally nothing but smelly Arabs and curry shops. I had to ask FOURTEEN PEOPLE for directions before I found someone that spoke english, IN FUCKING ENGLAND.

At least when you visit America, your expecting to be thrown into a melting pot of different cultures and languages. And yet no matter where you travel, gun-toting flag waving white Americans are only a stonew through away from where you're standing.

So please, the next time YOU...

a buck-toothed half Indian "living in a flat" (ie a shit 1 bedroom apartment with no driveway or car) tells ME...

a white, gun-owning, pickup-driving American living in a 4/3 on a half acre in Northern Virginia...

how I SHOULD FEEL ABOUT EUROPEAN CULTURE..

do yourself a favor...

Go on a shooting spree where 1,300 of your children were raped by Muslims..

And save the last bullet for yourself

In terms of Gameplay? Pretty fun, obviously not realistic, but mechanically feels more similar to older BF games like 1943 and Bad Company, which I like compared to the cowadooty with tanks that we've gotten since BF3.

In terms of the fucking nogs? I think itwas a dumb choice by the developers, but of course you can't criticize that without being RAYCISS! You can never appease everyone, so you may as well be historically accurate while you're pissing people off.

Hell, I would've even just been haooen with the ability to customize player skin color, but we didn't even get that. If I didn't have so much fun in the beta, the SJW pandering probably would've been a dealbreaker for me

Uh, isn't your president a nigger?

Isnt the mayor of london a fucking terrorist?

Not for long ukcuck

i dont care.
it is a video game.
a shitty game series i dont buy in the first place.

Were you out of breath while writing the end of this post?

Turkey is white

Only 8 years

This is what makes me ashamed to have Swedish in my blood, thank god the German half that keeps me from being this fucking stupid

Gun play is like battlefront. The weapons are actually different from each other in bf1 though. Also the bullet speed is awesome. Dont have to lead targets as much, but i can see that getting nerfed once the kiddies start crying about it.

Thats the worst thing about the bf franchise. They make their game shittier as it goes on based on the feedback of whiny children.

>t. nigger in ireland

Whats not to love? Run around killing niggers and roaches. If only theyd add in the kike nation of Israel and id be having a wet dream

It may only be a video game but this is as good of a simulator i can get of the middle east/america

We are not white you faggot whites are our slaves we are steppe warriors and you are nothing

>t. Mehmet bin Abdullah bin Turkroach bin Goatfucker

This is Persian propaganda you filthy anglo i hope potato niggers fuck your country up

>Ireland
>Fucking anyone up
>Ever

>Be Turkish
>Have Empire for 500 years
>Get cucked by Ataturk
>???
>Profit

>Turkey Superpower by 2020
Has significantly lower HDI than Greece.

kek

You don't. Why would you buy from a company that makes you use their shitty malware to play it? I can't believe people still give EA money.

>can't stop frothing a minute at the mouth to explain himself clearly

Shoo, you subhuman, shoo.

Still mad

italy best army ww1

>entertainment is for children because the jewish media told me so!
Fuck off sheep

WHEN IS BANNERLORD GOD DAMMIT

MAKE THEM RELEASE IT

MAKE THEM

Ataturk came after when country is already fucked up and he removed Greek scum and that image gives me cringe please stop this mess
>Hdi
>Not a Paki meme
I will come Greece tomorrow and fuck few of your girls to a sandwich price
>P-pls Europeans l-love me
Öldür kendini

Aren't there weapons that weren't designed yet in the game? I've only heard this no confirmation.

Like machine guns, weren't those developed after? I'm going off ear say.

Plus EA and DICE are gay. They ruin everything good

The singleplayer trailer looked neat tou

Please be bait/satire.

>Turkish

>White are our slaves

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so because you have trapped some tourists in your sand castle, that makes white people your slaves??? Or... Could it be.... THE SANDS OF TIME!!???? LMAO

SWEDEN

YES

>Please stop because that image made me uncomfortable.
Cuck.
>Removed Greek scum
You mean after a successful uprising btfo you?
You are irrelevant you dirty cucked shitskin please gas yourself.

As someone who is into military history...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The game not have russian army. This do me sad.

complete shit. only the swedes would find it fun.

It will be DLC knowing the kikes at EA.

>Roaches can't decide what they are white or asian.
kek. You are neither, you are inbred rapebaby insectoids.

It's feels more like Battlefront than either of those.

youtube.com/watch?v=anKqBK_Rxss

Already confirmed that France and Russia are DLC.

yeah its confirmed DLC

>Indians
>Black

Fuck. No have enough money for buy DLC yet.
And i think that Russia is general member in WW1 and it shold be in Game at start without DLC.

Bad Company 2 pretty much solidified the current style of battlefield games

>general member
main member after Germany

Jesus christ, this much autism over a video game

>>>

ideally it would've been UK-France-Russia vs Germany-Austria-Ottomans

but the swedecucks wanted USA instead for the $$$ and then threw italy in there for absolutely zero fucking reason

it seems that Cred Forums is eternally butthurt about turks.

>when they use "melting pot"

>We wuz Whites!
no
>Ok then
>...
>We wuz Khans!

Anything to avoid the truth of their arab rapebaby heritage.

Indians aren't black you fucking retard.

The Turk team was actually the best one.

SWEDEN YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way too historically innacurate for my taste but the beta was pretty fun.

>justifying wasting your life playing videogames by blaming jewish conspiracies
You could be bettering your life in so many better ways and instead you sit around, literally rotting away your memory.
>hur dur reflexes
>hur dur hand eye coordination
yeah, you are literally as degenerate as pot smokers with how many brain cells you've lost.

Because turks are мyдaки

>SWEDEN

Why is turkey in this game but not Armenia and Russia?

russia will be DLC lol
france as well afaik

sorry guys, my hyper autistic brothers got out of their cages again. they have ran of idk where, need to catch them again to see so they don't do any more damage.

WITNESSED

>what does Cred Forums think of BF1?

Play the fuck out of BF4, but I'm gonna skip this one.

You forgot da Germans

You get all that from watching shitty British news channels?

Will you have a gay threesome afterwards?

British culture is fully dirty and have mad sexual content.

Funny how they choose to ignore the Bolshevik slave army and the Christian pawns while they exemplify the modern turkroach puppet.

no reason to play it because BF2142 is back. Some fans have revived it and there are active servers again.

Solo campaign protags are:
-British pilot
-British tank crew
-Bedouin woman who fights for Britain
-Harlem Hellfighter
-British (aussie) messenger

People love to complain about the amount of blacks in that game, but what bother me the most is the overwhelming focus on Brits.
I mean, okay for the tank crew, but France had the best allied air force in that war and the best allied aces.
Why put another fucking Brit there?
It should have been
-French pilot
-British tank crew
-Russian soldier
-German messenger (Adolf H)

What?

>You could be bettering your life in so many better ways and instead you sit around, literally rotting away your memory.
>is on Cred Forums
oh the irony
>inb4 i own a factory in colombia making dosh and i have a wife and 123 kids

>Armenia
Fucking irrelevant shit

There's Verdun for that

>People love to complain about the amount of blacks in that game, but what bother me the most is the overwhelming focus on Brits.

No, the biggest issue is the amerilard pandering when America did nothing during WW1.

>get 1 million kills with Ottoman units
>unlock "Never Heard of It" achievement

>Muh France...

America did nothing during WW2 too.

It's not like your country was ever capable of being independent. Civil war victory in Armenia cemented your country's status as permanent slaves to both eastern and western powers

we wuz sturmwaffen n shit

t. 2nd biggest allied contributor in WW1 who somhow gets all the spotlight because one of its former colonies is the current cultural superpower

Russia aided turkey in their civil war against Armenia. They sent enough troops to defeat Armenia themselves.

We really need a French Genocide sometime this century.

They put Italy in, that's all I care about

I don't know much about guns but how come scopes that are mounted on the side not used in modern times?

well there was japan, not a fair fight by any stretch but also not nothing

the russian civil war isn't part of ww1. don't see why you think it's funny, at all.

>a WW1 game with 1/3 of the triple entente

We use detachable magazines now while those bolt actions would have fed from the top with stripper clips.

Maybe re read what I posted retard?

Historical insult to all belligerent of the first world war.

The least insulted probably being the ones ignored by Dice (Russia and France).

Too many niggers

SWEDEN YES !

you are completely ignorant. ethnic armenians in turkey itself were genocided. armenia itself, newly independed from russia, was annexed back under moscow's control by the bolsheviks. they're 2 different things.

But "muh Britain"
Mufats love them so let's focus on good ol' British chaps
To diversify, let's have a "real" british character, an aussie and a cancuck

you wrote how it's funny that participants of the russian civil war aren't in this ww1 game. you're literally a braindead faggot

What the fuck is this graph

Genocide is war. Armenia was annexed by both countries at once.

lol

>The least insulted probably being the ones ignored by Dice (Russia and France).

Yeah, cause being written out of a war in which you were the biggest contributor and leader of one side in favor of the 2nd biggest contributor of said side (who happens to speak the same language as the current cultural hegemon) is so great

Ah thanks, but wouldn't it be much better if you'd have the scope on the side though?
I mean it'll be much safer tilt your head to the side rather than lifting your head up a little bit if normal scope mounted

>You could be bettering your life in so many better ways and instead you sit around, literally rotting away your memory

>becoming a wage slave
>using what little time you have on this Earth not to enjoy yourself, but to do whatever you're told like a good little cuck

Can't wait for Battlefield 2 where we get to play as a mythical transgender Jap kamikaze pilot and blow up USN ships at pearl as some kind of swapped war message.

I have no idea where you came up with this, work on your reading comprehension.

It's a chart of power.

wtf i love the ottomans now

>Talking about memory

As far as rotting your brain/memory goes you seem to have forgotten where you are.

>USN ships at pearl

The US were to relevant to be in
Brits and Aussies will represent the allies on the Pacific theater instead
Americans will be avaible as a mp faction in a DLC

you are dumb as fuck or just very superficial
protags are: american nig nog
candian pilot
british tank driver
italian assault trooper
australian runner
and probably a german soldier
what are you on frog

Three fucking bongs, a fucking Itlalian and no French
If that's okay in your world, you need to study WW1 better

>no french

He specifically mentioned a black.

See

i mean ,the nigger is fighting for the french, pretty accurate if you ask me
also,we all know its bullshit they didnt include france, im with you on that senpai

What does the fact an US president is in the game have to do with France?

See

Sage

Sweden is dead.

That was an American.
We had 400k blacks on the front (5% of our manpower) wile merican got a few hundred.

No agenda here.

Most were sent in the balkans though
Blacks on the Western front made up like 1% of the forces

Unfortunately, they were not actually present in signfigant numbers in Europe.

It would have been so much better if all sides had agreed to have a 'safe' war by only using negros as cannon fodder.

>8.9 million moblized
>15,500 dindus

Thank you for proving my point.

That guy is retarded, he confused dindus with poo in loo's

>the west indies
>dominican, Jamaica, haiti, bahamas
>not black

jesus dude