JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

TALK ABOUT NIGGER HIVE MIND

ALSO TRUMP BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4
famm.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Chart-All-Fed-MMs-NW.pdf
mediaite.com/tv/rapper-lupe-fiasco-i-lost-a-lot-of-friends-after-calling-obama-terrorist/
twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/781744170297921536
blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
strawpoll.me/11341693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All non whites vote along racial lines. Whites are literally the only ethnicity capable of critical thought.

The reality on the ground is a lot different:
youtube.com/watch?v=S7wHKJ7RFq4

Do they count convicted felons in here? Because you know, the actual number of voters will be sliced by at least 50% :^)

Be black and unable to actually think outside

>das racis
>gimmi dat
>were dem reperations
>he dindonuffin

like uhmmm...try again sweetie

I have been a fan of bbc for a while, but I've only been able to enjoy it twice. For me it's been all about giving the black man what he deserves, to see the white man taken down a peg and have himself elevated.

Both times, I loved thinking about my racist ass family (going back generations) and what they would think if they knew their son/grandson would be on his knees with his lips wrapped around a black man's cock.

Even more so, if they knew their white male relation spread his legs for a black man. I come from anal stimulation quite easily, and I wish my racist dad and grandpa knew that two black men had given me an anal orgasm while I lay on my back like a woman and begged them to fuck me harder.

being this obvious mfw

(((((CNN)))))

Out of how many people?

>Whites are literally the only ethnicity capable of critical thought.
>Whites are literally the only ethnicity capable of cucking themselves

Ftfy Tbh

I remember seeing this image months ago.
Sage.

I was hoping someone would post this... Lulz.

>according to CNN

I'm more surprised there are people retarded enough to watch that gay fucking lying news network anymore

Basically this. And this is the barrier we're trying to break down. All other races don't hide the fact that they see reality along racial divisions. And we should too. We should be voting as a white identity bloc. We should be voting whats in our best interests.

>set 27-29

>Nig
>voting for gibs
well, now thats an october surprise!

dubz of truth

They probably asked one random nig and 'rounded' the number because 100%/0% would look too obvious.

are you retarded, nigger?

Yes.
They did similar (((polls))) in the past with the same result

98% of niggers voted for Obama in 2012. That's when I realized they aren't individual 'people'. They're a nigger mass of niggers.

>(((CNN)))

>Current year
>Letting non-whites vote

Southern black people have been bombarded with the likes of Trump for decades.

They know exactly what he is and how a Trump presidency will be.

If it's Black votes, this is probably right, however i have a strong feeling they are counting Hispanics as White in this one

Cubans vote heavily Republican so it would look bad if they released a poll saying "50% of Hispanics vote Trump in FL"

Also Clinton has pretty much given up Florida, she is focusing everything on PA, Ohio & VA, trying to deny Trump those swing states

It makes me really depressed because thats right for the most part

>Johnson
>blacks: 0.0%
>hispanics: 0.0%
A L E P P O
L
E
P
P
O

> roughly 13% of the population
> each one only counts for 3/5ths

D-Drumpf BTFO hahahahahahhha

>People will argue with cuckpasta because of flag alone

>Clinton has pretty much given up Florida

Florida here. Pretty much this^

Florida is Trump Territory.

Awesome?

#boycottcnn you faggot

She's pulling out of Ohio though

>vote for a guy who refuse to rent house for black people twice in the 80s and 90s
>ever

Stop-and-frisk

Donald I...

>cubans vote heavily republican
That's because many of the cubans in FL literally are white. They're the intelligent white ones that left during the communist takeover. All the illegal ones that come on soda bottle rafts, however, are brown mestizo trash.

Also, it's interesting that Hillary would pour resources into Ohio. I think ohio is locked up for Trump as well. And I thought she already pulled out of there.

>renting to niggers
>ever

>being a good businessman is now racist

>92%

You fucking jack ass. if it was a black man would have lynched black people in the past liberal cucks would still vote for him. Just look at Bernie Sanders supporters he took a massive shit on white people the whole fucking election and still pulled off more then 1%

Tons of landlords do this they just blame it on the credit score.

keep on shilling harder hillshil

>Instead they vote for a cunt whos husband signed mandatory minimums into law
>2.5 to 5 years sentences handed automatically now

Leaf... I kinda wish the internet died last night when I see your posts

why would anyone ever rent to or live near niggers?

She probably has, but Clinton was polling well in OH for a bit, not so much anymore
Also if they force Kasich to bend the knee like Cruz OH is a lock in for Trump

(you)

>son/grandson
You got me worried there, I thought you were a chick.
I feel ok now.

Stop and frisk is done all over the USA right now
It's Constitutional, she just lies her ass off

That's one nice rotating doge.

Florida won Trump the primary and were going to win him the general too.

Thanks for confirm my point...
100% was refused
He was condemned twice, even negros with VERY good credit score could.

>cubans
>illegals

>Gary Johnson has more support among blacks than Trump

IT'S FUCKING OGRE

Trump's going down. He shouldn't have been so retardly abusive towards Mexicans. And he has to drop this Alicia Machada stuff ASAP.

S A M P L E S I Z E

>The stupidest race is the most easily brainwashed
Colour me surprised.

I seem to recall that lawsuit being settled without fault
Also

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

No, this is the precise definition of white privilege. Being non-white means you are always reminded of your non-whiteness because it inflects all your experiences, like how strangers treat you or what kind of housing you can get or how you do in dating or job interviews. White people can just forget about their whiteness because it doesn't impede them. It becomes invisible to them. This is white privilege. You need to check yours.

What's the fucking point of such cruelty? Isn't simple killing of people scary enough?

> 1 post by this ID
> ID: CoaL

pay the toll

>CNN

Well if the most reputable news agency in the world says it, it must be true

>He was condemned twice, even negros with VERY good credit score could.
>negros with VERY good credit score could.
>good

The true 1% of the negros

>CNN
>Mason-Dixon
Meanwhile, in reality

Niggers don't vote. Less than 5% of the black population make it to the polls. Blacks make up less than 14% of the population. When politicians are going after the "black vote", they're really going after the feel-good liberal vote.

Thanks, user! I chuckled heartily.

good slaves

Yeah it really sucks that blacks and latinos have largely ruined their racial brand name. It's not the fault of whites, kikes, poos, and chinks that they couldn't act like civilized human beings.

>Slav pretending to be empathetic please Ivan fuck off

> CNN polls show 92% Clinton to 1% Trump

> Everyone gets totally sure Trump won't win

> People vote for Trump who wanted to vote for Trump

> Bernie supports vote for Trump just as a "fuck you" because they think he can't win

> Hillary supporters don't even vote because they're so cocksure they'll win

> Trump becomes God-president

Mark my words. That or this whole thing is like entirely controlled and votes don't matter anyway.

You rent your property to niggers and see what happens to it.

A FUCKING POTATO

Thanks man been looking for a translation of your national anthem

I wonder how DNC head honchos talk about minorities in private?

>Niggers don't vote. Less than 5% of the black population make it to the polls. Blacks make up less than 14% of the population. When politicians are going after the "black vote", they're really going after the feel-good liberal vote.

I think you may be right, especially in this election. Shitlibs want to feel like they're supporting blacks, makes them feel good to vote for the same candidate as blacks.

True about cubans. Im from miami, but its funny because of my uncles friends is a black cuban who served and he is on the trump train.

Sure would be a shame if someone had a recording of Helldawg denigrating niggers and were to release such a recording close to the election.

jokes on you
those Cred Forums platinum accounts your ((CTR)) overlords are buying will fund this place for awhile

Potatoes au derail?

based

that is a 100% probability of no uppity blacks destroying his property and property value

being a businessman means decreasing risks to your business.

What is a "leppo"?

>white privilege existing
1 (one) shekel has been deposited in your account

>Wahhh, I act like an animal becuase of you

>Cred Forums platinum accounts
Where can I get one, user?

Yes, waiter I'll have that

dubs of truth

Think again old mate

Minorities aren't important, only majorities are important.

>husband signed mandatory minimums into law
uhhh someone misinformed you or you're purposefully being ignorant here.

Literally all drug related mandatory minimums (the primary ones that effect the larger black population), were enacted in the late 1980s, not in the 90's under clinton.

In fact, almost all the mandatory minimums Clinton signed into law were gun related, or child abuse, murder, rape, etc.

Here is a complete list of mandatory minimums, what they're for, and what year they were signed into law.
famm.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Chart-All-Fed-MMs-NW.pdf

Take it somewhere else man this troll is so played out here it's basically copy pasta

notice the awkward use of "user" in every post
but im sure you're just one of """"us""" amiright?

No

>he dindu nuffin
And this is why black will never vote for this guy, they are not cuck.

Even if they was postgraduate or was professionala with a stable job. He refuse you.

>Tfw googles can hivemind this well, but whites are too busy hating themselves to do the same

OP is a Russian shill. Post the real numbers you cuck.

Say it with me. MUH DAMN PRESIDENT

Yeah cause that's TOTALLY consistent with the rest of the polls.

Be realistic, you can hope for some massive trump turnout to win against clinton, but stop pretending as if those cherry picked polls are at all accurate.

Well, sexual relationships with starving desperate German woman for a food is one thing, but such brutal murder is definitely another.

What the fuck is this beautiful shit?
Is that like an online poll or something?
Is it (((scientific)))?

Ivan please we know communism stripped you of your soul please go

nice try, shlomo

>that god damned jew bastard
we already know

Not pasta. I typed it out freshly. It's fucking true too.

Am I making your grouphug feel less cozy, dead user?

That's the really weird LA Times poll, right? It seems to bear no relationship to any other poll. I don't know what drugs they're on -- its method seems pretty odd too.

>This fucking map
How did they find someone worse than Nate Bronze?

I don't know, I was thinking that for the longest time, but lately I've gotten calls and people at my door shilling the Clinton campaign HARD.
Suddenly it's like every liberal wants to sign up and vote now.

I PROMISE (You) all that they did NOT survey Haitian blacks at all!

I live in Palm Beach and work in Miami 2 days a week. The ENTIRE Haitian community would rather eat broken glass than say a single good thing about the Clintons.

They DESPISE them.

Now the poor (see 90% of them) dindu thug-life section 8 niggers... they will vote for them... but the problem is that they aren't actually gonna go out and VOTE. too busy slinging crack rocks and shooting each other.

The only ones who go out to vote are the old ladies being bussed in by their Al Sharpton clone preachers.

>implying they will vote

not really, because you're a blatant Skype
keep those (You)s coming though

> they was

Nigger detected

It would be in white Americans interest to get it into to blacks head to start their own African-American People's party. Convince niggers that if they all pooled their votes into a single black party with exclusively black members they could reach a much higher degree of representation in politics and actually enact the changes they say they need and want. What will in reality happen is that Democrats would loose power forever, the stagnant two party system would die and in the end it would benefit all white Americans, and maybe even the blacks would get something out of it.

Now how would we do this? Infiltrate online BLM groups and identify the ringleaders or at least the more intelligent specimens among them that could actually maybe pull of something like this, pose as black people and proclaim that only way for blacks to get fair and equitable representation in the US is to start their own party, convince them that since they would be guaranteed all black votes and even a lot of leftist white votes that I'm fact they would reach larger support than their demographics which would lead to overrepresentation in politics and more power to them. Tell them that if they do this, Democrats will have to deal with them and give in to their demands in order to reach any sort of majority vote and thus they would gain power in the US.

In reality this would just polarize demographics and more and more whites would turn republican and they would rule with majority for at least the next 50years. Next part of the plan would be convincing Hispanics to start supporting republicans under the guise that republicans would be more lenient on immigration if they got Hispanic votes thus 'defusing' the threat in their eyes.

It's weighted for voter enthusiasm, so Trump kills it and Clinton flounders.

It's the fucking Economist.

>if i can't live with him I wont vote for him

nigger logic everyone

Milo showed that the sample size for this poll was 500 people. A lot of the polls that showed Trump winning were around 250,000.

>Skype
I am certainly not a messaging system. I'm a fellow user and highly certified shitposter. Thanks for the (you).

That's such a bad premise for a poll. They can weight it a little on intention to vote, but everyone only gets one vote.

stay mad :^)

It's fucking wrong as hell.
Just to start NV and NC have been in Trump's camp for weeks, and Clinton has literally withdrawn from Ohio.

The black vote is only an important factor in more localized elections, for example, if you're running for congress, and your district happens to have a constituency of 25% blacks, you're going to need to trick the boons into voting for you. But for the POTUS? Nah

Lingling don't you have a dog to be eating or something?

>Every race, other than blacks, even the latinos, favor Trump
>Mfw
Figures. Puerto Ricans hate Mexicans. Also figures that the race whose defining attribute is their penchant for parasitism favors the candidate who will throw this country to the wolves just because she (in the most transparent, cringe-inducing way) panders to them.

Good thing they don't vote.

what is this graph based on and why is it pretty much the opposite of all the other poll aggregators?

>I am certainly not a messaging system.
and Cred Forums said this was a bad idea lel
Get the fuck off my board.

You talk like there is a difference between both sides. This shitshow proved everybody is retarded.

Whites are the only that stupid to vote against their own intrests.

It requires a higher level of intelligence in order to perform the kinds of mental gymnastics that whites do to justify their behavior in this day and age.

If you think florida is going to T after this latest fallout with Cuban investments in the '90s you're mistaken.

Feels good to be part of the 1 percent that aren't retarded

> exposing yourself this easily
how many layers of irony are you on right now? for what purpose?

This meme should stop
Oh please I'm asian, english is my 4th language
Yes, they aren't like swedish cuck
Nice argument

>people still believe CNN

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

You realize that the general election consists of 51 localized elections right? The black vote can make or break a state, and ALL of its electoral votes.

>Supporting Israel
>Bad

t. Mohammad

>welfare coons vote for the gibsmedat candidate

No shit Sherlock. It's the only way the left can win, institute a massive welfare state, flood the country with shitskins, and allow voting with no ID. Then after they fill their pockets and destory the culture of the nation, and flee to their palaces in another country. All lefties should be skinned alive.

>Live in white built, white run, white dominated countries because standard of living is infinitely better
>Get upset when you're treated like the second class citizen you are

Your ancestors didnt help build it. Ours did. Why should you benefit? Go back and put effort in to your own shithole country, stop coming to leech off ours. You will never fit in. You can be given all the tolerance, all the gibsemedats, all the anti-racism nonsense, but the sickness you feel in your spul every day when you see beautiful white families will never EVER go away. You will never be a part of this lifestyle no matter how many leg ups you are given. You can imitate, but you will never ever ever be white. Your faults are ingrained in your DNA. Your very existence is tainted.

This is what minorities, gays etc are really rioting about. The deep, penetrating inferiority they feel every single day. They subconsciously know that no matter how much anti discrimination bullshit is artificially forced on society, they will never be what we are.

Cubans don't vote either.

Why the fuck does everyone place so much value on these minority voting groups?

Also, Cubans immigrants have a strong skew to the right. You think they're going to vote Democrat just because it was claimed Trump did business with Cuba during the embargo? Get real.

nice plantation there, Democrats

There aren't any states with a noteworthy black content that were anywhere near swing states. Blacks will be wholly irrelevant this year.

>dindus are going to turn out for Hillary like they did for King Nigger
wew lad

>White people can just forget about their whiteness
But I'm not. Feels good to be better than shitskins

I'm a Puerto Rican and I'm voting for Trump.

One would have to be a real spiteful asshole to think the anti-white agenda will make anyone's life better.

The way I see it, removing white people will not change anything about racial disparity. It's all relative, and whoever is the next "most privileged" will occupy the same space.

The whitest and most well bred will always carry the torch of civilization.

It's very possible to win a state with almost none of the minority vote. Clinton had 99% of the black vote in Michigan but Sanders managed to edge her out, by a hair of course but he won nonetheless.

Many levels and literally for the lulz.

If I were alive 400 years ago, I would be acting like a true gentleman and visiting insane asylums and laughing at the incarcerated. Because I can't do that in this more civilized age, I visit Cred Forums.

He knows that Jews are the enemy but he can't exactly come out and say "gas the kikes".

Besides, all of the ones in power are already doing everything they can to stop him, it's obvious they're fucking terrified and they should be. I've seen hints of Trump's campaign in things dating back to 1995. Make no mistake, this isn't an illusion or an internal power struggle, this is a war that the globalist kike scumbags are losing.

The good guys are taking over.

slep tite pupper

we pretty much North Korea news now

moot said it best, cuckolding is the thinking man's fetish

Clinton was technically the 1st black president my son.

>because it was claimed Trump did business with Cuba during the embargo?
His campaign manager admitted to it during an interview on The View.

not stupid. complacent.

>if we shill hard enough people will eventually believe it and follow it

>assuming much
Hey, you bogan cunt. Nice rant, but I'm a white Australian visiting the US. Have some of this.

any other hobbies? maybe you can tell me what you had for lunch

Hasn't that literally been the trump strategy so far this entire election cycle?

I get what you're saying, but that's been the trump supporters number 1 tool this whole election, we've all sign the brigade threads organizing people to rig online polls in favor of trump, we can't pretend we don't do it.

Virginia is literally a swing state that's 20% black.
Whites aren't that agreeable when you have such a large spectrum between trump and clinton.

Telling people to vote in polls is not rigging the vote.

>like how strangers treat you

How strangers initially treat me reflects their previous experiences with people of my culture. If you are receiving negative treatment, perhaps you should look at what about your own culture makes that the case?

>what kind of housing you can get

What are these restrictions, and where do they apply?

>how you do in dating

Literally wut?

>job interviews

Yes, all of those quotas which employers have to keep of white people on their staff...

I'm talking about the threads with links to directions to install scripts in order to vote repeatedly and then going to vote in 30+ polls on every single site I can.

That's just trying to skew the narrative and is highly misleading for statisticians trying to figure out what the actual results of the election will be.

In the real election you only get 1 vote.

Let me tell (You) a story leaf...

When I was a young lad in the 1980's...
We were very wealthy and lived in Mid-town Manhattan just across from Central Park.
My neighbor on my floor was one of the richest black men at the time.
His name was Lawrence Taylor.
Yes, Hall of Fame linebacker for the NY Giants "LT" Lawrence Taylor.

This (at that time) member of the ten wealthiest black men in America... was an absolute NIGHTMARE to live near.

He always threw parties. Destroyed the lobby.
Destroyed our shared foyer to our floor regularly.

Finally he got in trouble for his whole crack cocaine thing and sold his apartment.

Then a nice Italian fashion designer guy moved in and everything went back to peace and normalcy.

LAwrence Taylor was my first redpill on the universal truth
>niggers gonna nig

because in school I was taught that blacks acted up due to economic disparity and lack of higher education.

But then I saw LT and KNEW he was a university graduate and multi millionaire... because I LOVED FOOTBALL (especially the NY Giants)

Fuck niggers. Only people who have never lived in close proximity to them are capable of believing the lies that they are capable of civility and general decorum required to be good neighbors.

>(((scientific)))
I chuckle like a retard everytime I hear the media outlets use it.

(((CNN)))

Trump did everything legal. It was the consulting company he hired that didn't get a proper permit from the US government. Trump had no involvement in that nor would he or his company know about the firm not obtaining the permit. The business transactions were permitted. Next nothing burger please.

pic

>He knows that Jews are the enemy but he can't exactly come out and say "gas the kikes".
I know it's difficult to notice it, but there is a thin line between "gas the kikes" and "Israel is our greatest ally, my daughter fucks a jew and I'm proud of it".

>The good guys are taking over.
Keep believing that. Trump is the white Obama. People in the left fell for the "hope and change" shit, now it's time for the right get deceived.

mediaite.com/tv/rapper-lupe-fiasco-i-lost-a-lot-of-friends-after-calling-obama-terrorist/

>muh anecdote

Read this

92% of zero is still zero. They need to go out and vote, and they are nowhere near as enthused to do so as they were with Obama.

>pic

Same with Italy, and half of the European nations.
The difference is that they send them away and don't cuck themselves ;-)

What about this invoice from the consulting firm billing trump for the $70k expenses on the trip AND also telling him it was illegal and to make it appear as a donation to a catholic charity.

When you just stop trying and finally give in to the hive mind.

> company founded in 2003
dunno seems fake to me

The reason you're voting Trump is because white Hispanics are still white and you'd be next after non-Hispanic whites get fucked over

honestly blacks should hate liberals. They're the ones who treat them like babies, pander to their lowest common denominiggers, and patronise them constantly

Another Florida Bro here. My neighborhood is exclusively Trump signs across the yards. I counted the signs that the Trump base up the street has like 100 Trump Signs in the windows alone, that's not counting the other signs outside the building and up and down the streets.

I couldn't care less about something so minor, whether it's true or not.. Hillary has literally had dozens of people murdered. There's no comparison.

The wording of the text there seems to not at all indicate what you're saying, but instead seems to be "in order to conduct white house sanctioned business in cuba you need to get a charity on board so as not to alert the communist government"

Either way, fuck off CTR. Nothing Trump could have done will ever make him as corrupt as clinton, as such literally no one cares.

Why would black people vote for a guy that got sued twice for racial discrimination against black renters, wants to institute stop and frisk nationwide, and thinks every minority lives in a warzone dodging bullets on the daily?

It makes perfect sense that the vast majority of black voters would hate him...I think you're the one lacking in critical thought

What bullshit alt right site did you pick that up from?

The company is no longer in existence, but that letter head clearly states 1999. Show me any proof the company didn't exist at that time and it wasn't the firm trump used.

We have a campaign manager who admitted the money was 100% spent, and we have proof the company in question alerted trumps company to the fact it was illegal and that trumps company already knew this through previous conversations.

It's pretty fucking damming evidence.

Latest polls have her up in NV and NC. Suppose they don't count though.

>b-b-but Hillary! :'(
Do Trump cucks have any other defense?

>this whole thing is like entirely controlled and votes don't matter anyway.

yup

>as such literally no one cares
no one already drinking the trump brand koolaid, but you're autistic if you don't think the independent voters and the educated people in this country wont care.

Trump is unfit to be president and he made it pretty clear at the debate the other day and only furthers the point with his antics, i'm still not sure hillary didn't pay him to run just to assure her win.

Early voting doesn't start until October 24 in Florida

I noticed during the debate Shillary was acting as if Trump having good relationships with Russia is a bad thing

does she really want WWIII?

I'm thankful everyday that Puerto Rico hasn't been granted statehood. Considering the brainwashed ignoramus welfare gibsmedat leeches that infest this island.

Though having said that, what are the odds that that Obamination grants PR statehood out of his prolapsed ass, without the normal processes?

What were the party breakdown of the polls. I bet they were at least +8 Dem.

I doubt anything illegal was done. Like I said, even if true, Hillary has committed manifold number of sins and crimes. Plus, her policies are dogshit. You CTR faggots can't actually defend her decisions as Sec of State in Libya and Syria. Clinton is the true Butcher o Benghazi.

Why would black people for a ban of Marijuana on federal level?

twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/781744170297921536

>Trump is unfit to be president
And Killary is fit? I don't think so. She should be in prison no the Oval Office.

hello ctr
tell me, why was the Florida gaming project there and what was their purpose?

dont suppose it was some sort of government authorized trip eh?

also, not trump. if people could be held responsible for the actions of their subordinates like that, wouldnt hillary be in prison for deleting emails while under a subpeona? or the irs bitch that targeted conservative groups? or eric holder for fast and furious?

She may have done some illegal things and she certainly isn't my first choice, but between her and trump it's not even a contest sadly. I wish i could support trump but he has proven time and time again he can be goaded like a child and simply can't be trusted with that level of responsibility.

I despise hillary, but i'll be dead before I vote for trump.

What is this, polling for Arizona?

>I'm a Puerto Rican and I'm voting for Trump
Fairly typical, in my experience. Random question: why do you guys hate Mexicans so much?

>On racial disparity and the anti-white agenda
Don't forget the anti-male agenda, user. It's very difficult to have any kind of rational discourse with the left because their dogma shapes their reality, and as far as they're concerned, if reality contradicts dogma, then reality must be wrong.

The whole BLM movement is fucked. While it addresses very real issues it has zero interest in actually solving them in any meaningful, progressive, long-term capacity. Whatever it's alleged agenda may be, in practice all it advances is racial tensions, all so a bunch of white narcissists and black parasites can feel better about themselves.

The whole issue of blacks being more likely to be profiled by cops than whites starts with the elephant in the room: blacks are more likely to commit crimes than whites, and there's a lot of complicated, deeply rooted social issues on both sides of the fence to blame, but it's far easier to just blame whitey.

As Americans, our biggest failure, and weakness, as a people, is our penchant for binary thinking. It doesn't even occur to feminists that you can address women's rights without demonizing men. It doesn't even occur to BLM advocates that advancing the cause of one race by making another the enemy is inherently backward.

These people have a very après moi attitude about their country. They don't care about the long term effects of their actions or whom they elect as long as they can pat themselves on the back and be "right."

>The whitest and most well bred will always carry the torch of civilization.
I don't even think it's a racial thing (Cred Forums heresy, I know.) Blacks can be just as civilized as whites, plenty of nations in Africa attest to that.

It's the decline of classical/western/traditional values and lack of unifying national identity. Diversity is the antithesis of solidarity.

So, at a certain point more intelligence is actually a bad thing? That at some point intelligence actually makes you less fit from an evolutionary perspective? Damn, that is one very bitter redpill.

Who the fuck cares about minorities and nigger scum? It's white power time again!

>trump is unfit
>trump is unfit
>trump is unfit

its like a god damn 4 year old temper tantrum. explain to me how he is unfit? unqualified? maybe...but wait, we said the SAME FUCKING THING ABOUT OBAMA and the left never said a damn word. so now we vote for someone without experience and suddenly it matters to you fucktards?

no. you ctr shills can all die in a ditch somewhere. i dont care

Googles need to take a long hard look at their communities, and realize that they actually need discipline and structure instead of the loosening of morals. Stop and frisk reduced crime. I understand why they would see Trump not renting to blacks as solely an issue of discrimination of the physical feature of black skin. But if they set aside the indoctrination and their pride, they might reluctantly conclude that black people have a problem with FOLLOWING BASIC RULES. I've seen this all my life, it's not even "all black people I've met." It's disproportionately more black people I've known, when compared to the proportion of whites and asians who don't follow rules. So googles not only need to think things through, they also need to bypass the patterns of thought they've been given.. and throw away a chunk of their black pride.

SUPER PREDATORS

This is YUGE

What about the media's narrative about Alicia Machado, whom Donald attacked, swaying latinos? They seem to think any negative remarks about her, attacks the whole latino group.

That's a pretty poor reason to not back Trump. Hillary wants the presidency for power and because she thinks its owed to her. Meanwhile, Trump has given up his safety and his business to help the country. He didn't have to do this but he is because he hates seeing how far the US has fallen.

Is he a perfect candidate? Not at all but he's the best choice for freedom loving, patriotic, working class Americans. Hillary will sell out America to the highest bidder. She's done it before.

FPBP. The problem with it though, is whites become the only people that don't have tribe thoughts.

Except obama had experience, compared to Trump obama was a fucking veteran politcian.

Obama was new compared to who you were running at the time, John McCain was VERY experienced and compared to Obama he obviously had the upper hand in political dealings.

However right now we have someone who has 30+ years experience against someone with none. Not only that but he has proven track record of going back on himself and changing position quickly and drastically.

Think about the big picture, global politics, who is more suited to be dealing with foreign powers? Trump or Hillary?

>NV
>Suffolk: 9/27-9/29 Hillary +6 MOE 4.4 202 D 170 R
>NC
>PPP: 9/27-9/28 Hillary +2 MOE 3.3 ~353 D ~275 R

>They seem to think any negative remarks about her, attacks the whole latino group.
Where have you been for the last decade?

Regardless it was a really fucking stupid thing to do. What did he have to gain from it?

As a black person, I can say that minorities are gullible and retarded when it comes to race issues. The groupthink is disgusting and Soros admits he's using the 'easily manipulated' blacks to achieve his goals through BLM.
blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/
Just look at the shit (((BLM))) is saying.

Pumped up his own ego for a few seconds.

He probably got a slight endorphin rush.

>Talking about hivemind
>Is on Cred Forums

>expecting blacks to vote republican after the southern stratgery

>White people can just forget about their whiteness because it doesn't impede them
I'm literally to blame for everything and people casually demonize my entire race.

This is the core issue, really.

I don't hate people because of their race, I hate them because of their culture and ideology.

I have to wonder if it occurs to *any* of these people that countries are just land, lines on a map, and a country's way and quality of life is dictated by the people whom live there.

Ergo, the reason white people aren't "tolerant" of "refugees" honest to God more often than not has little to nothing to do with their race, it's because the reason you people flee, en masse, to the west, is because our way of life is demonstrably and quantifiably superior to yours; that's why you come here and why we never go there, and yet you insist upon bringing your culture here and you refuse to assimilate.

Simply put: enough people come to Rome and refuse to do as the Romans do, it stops being Rome.

We all lose. Your way is shit, that's why you left, leave it behind.

Don't forget Pence said his model VP was fucking Dick Cheney, and Trump asking Kasich to run things.

So, excluding Independents(why would they do that?), NV is +10 Democrat and NC is +12 Democrat. These are bullshit polls.

The words of LBJ ring true year after year.

Well maybe they should go back to their own countries then if living with whitey is so fucking terrible. Then they won't worry about color cause everyone around them will be different shades of shit brown.

Underrated. Only 88888886 posts to go to redeem Canada!

>Think about the big picture, global politics, who is more suited to be dealing with foreign powers? Trump or Hillary?
Trump. Clinton has a proven track record of fucking things up.

>She may have done some illegal things and she certainly isn't my first choice, but between her and trump it's not even a contest sadly. I wish i could support trump but he has proven time and time again he can be goaded like a child and simply can't be trusted with that level of responsibility.
Top kek

why are all clinton supporters fucking leafs

Trump has a track record of being goaded by even the tiniest of insults, you just had to watch the debate and see him scream out WRONG WRONG WRONG even when he was the one who was 100% verifiably wrong in many of those instances.

He does not have the temperament to be our leader and he proved it when he interrupted her in the middle of that.

Go ahead and vote for a warmongering globalist then, retard.

DAYUM
SHE GOT ALL THE BLACK VOTE AND STILL GONNA LOSE!@

Even pol is not this hiveminded

strawpoll.me/11341693
strawpoll.me/11341693
strawpoll.me/11341693
strawpoll.me/11341693

underrated

>proved the primary was rigged
but it didn't prove anything other than someone suggested using atheism against him and then nothing came of it

I plan on it, i'd have preferred bernie, but next to trump, hillary is simply far better for the country.

Whitey btfo again

>voting for trump

Why would blacks vote for a candidate that would rather see them back of the cotton farm?

Keep crying

>Opinion Savvy
Is this a reliable source?

Over 90% of blacks have voted democrat for decades, nothing new at all

Funny thing is the majority of Cred Forums, and all of Cred Forums for that matter, would likely benefit more from hillarys plans than trumps. Absolutely despising her as a person is completely understandable though.

because they are not your fucking slaves and they are free to follow their dreams.

Plenty of Republicans have been elected in the past 50 years like in the South for example

>30+ years experience
Very bad experience

>proven track record of going back on himself and changing position quickly and drastically
You literally just described Hillary

>who is more suited to be dealing with foreign powers?
Why don't you google what the foreign powers think of Hillary, they think she is weak and a liar. The only ones that talk positive about her have traded money for government deals through her foundation.

>a candidate that would rather see them back of the cotton farm
I don't know, why are they voting for Clinton?

Not an argument.

No, I don't really see how I benefit from higher taxes and proxy wars with Russia to destabilize Muslim shithole countries.

Just look at this shit, who the fuck could think that coexisting with communism is a must but don't you dare be a nazi

>1%?

I don't even think that is statistically possible you would have to be hated by every black at every age level majority-wise. 10% would have been more believable but 1%? nahhhh

Try harder faggots

>all of Cred Forums will benefit from TPP
Oh I'm laffin

Pretty good desu

They aren't voting for him because he is going to take their power away. Blacks own America in joint custody with the Mexicans thanks to the Democrats. Remove the Mexicans, and the Democrats are going to have a lot less power. Then they won't be able to elect another ape ever again.

>You literally just described Hillary
Not really, hillary has changed position on many things in her 30 years, but never as quickly as trump.

Trump a few months ago said some bullshit that turned out to not be true, so he said an interview the next morning that he apologized for saying something that wasn't true and that later that same fucking day repeated the same lie to a rally he was holding and got thunderous applause.

The man will say whatever he thinks the crowed wants to hear. Hillary will change her position for political advantage if needed, but will hold her ground for certain things as well. That's called being a politician.

Trump is a populist, scream loudly and scream about whatever gets them worked up and on your side. That's his entire campaign and it wont work on anyone except those who already blindly support him.

should be "invades and destroys stable Libyan government"

What is this shit? Seeing it here all the time

Disqualifying Hillary's judgement and vetting capabilities for one. Besides, how can a member of one group have such an extensive reach on the rest of the group? It was a personal attack at worst but it insteads ripples through only the latino bloc as reported by MSNBC? I don't believe that as that would lead me to believe we haven't coalesced as a nation at all. That would mean Obama, who has a maternal white bloodline but identifies as AA, has a firewall with AA against criticism because they identify with him as the one and the same. They would have to protect his legacy as it reflects on them. It damages credibility.

Mexicans trying to defeat isis in gore video.

off all the minorities, the blacks who are the loudest about how they're not a monolith are the biggest monolith

>but never as quickly as trump.
This is a retarded argument man, she changes her position the moment she can't benefit from said position any longer. Trump is actually quite the opposite he will say something retarded sometimes then hold firm on it so he doesn't flip flop as much even if he should have corrected his position.

You mean NIGGER JIVE MIND

Fpbp

Wasn't there a transcript of Villainy Clinton calling blacks savage animals or subhuman or something

Well his complete lack of anything resembling policy is a concern of mine as well.

Not to mention the whole trickle down economic bullshit he is trying to push again.

Trickle down didn't work in the late 1800s, it didn't work in the 1980's and it's not going to work in 2016.

>The man will say whatever he thinks the crowed wants to hear
You really are dense aren't you? Politicians pander, Trump is not a politician or politically correct so.....
Sounds like your reaching for straws.

It didn't come off as an attack on hillary though. It came off as an attack on some random whore nobody gave a shit about. That makes him look petty and butthurt about the debate. I doubt anyone even remembered it until he brought it back up 4 days later.

Trump cannot let anything go and must defend himself when he is attacked. Hillary, being a career politician, has been able to use this quite effectively against him.

>Niggers nigging

Stop overreacting you fucking faggot. We all knew this was coming.

You should really stop watching so much CNN.

>Well his complete lack of anything resembling policy is a concern of mine as well.
That's because your dumb retarded ass hasn't even gone and read any of his policies on his website. You just sit around saying that you don't agree with them when you don't know what they are.

Sorry, I don't speak poorly translated moon rune, care to try again?

>Isn't simple killing of people scary enough?

Not to the rival cartels. The rival cartels basically do the same thing.

This. 100% this. It's mind boggling.

>trickle down economic
Nice buzzword, did Hillary teach you that?

Say what you want but blacks cause property values to lower, crime in the area goes up, and they destroy property at a higher rate than other races.

These are facts whether you like it or not. Buy an apartment building and only rent it to blacks, see how much money you "make" after all the repairs, then try selling it for more than you bought it for.

Why support the one country in the Middle East hellhole that is NOT completely fucked and ran by jihadists.

>Haitians
>supporting Clinton

Nope.

W-r-o-n-g

Asians are not a monolithic voting block.

I've read it, his policy isn't policy, it's fantasy, saying all these great things he WANTS to do, but there are no plans that would actually work to let that happen.

He's gonna renegotiate our trade deals? Does he know how fucking long trade deals take to negotiate? And does he realize how difficult they are to get everyone to agree to? Renegotiating trade deals is not something he can just do on a whim, further, what the fuck makes you think he would get us BETTER deals than we already have? Because he claims he has the BEST people working on it?

Jesus you guys are gonna be mad on election day but thank god not all americans are this stupid.

By the way, the huge number of flags posting pro trump rhetoric from socialist countries are the biggest hypocrite of them all.

haitians are an insignificant portion of the population. even in florida.

This. Tribalism is strong especially so if there are unifying elements like turdskin.

Then why do we have so many black celebrities?
Fuck off, the only people holding black people back are themselves.

>what the fuck makes you think he would get us BETTER deals than we already have?
Because the trade deals we already have are putting us in the RED.

>Because he claims he has the BEST people working on it?
Have you met gooberment employees? They are disgraceful and lazy so ya i think he can do better.

That's as much policy as anything Clinton has said, you clown.

(((CNN)))
Nice try, shill.
The only one being BTFO here are the stupid niggers who keep voting to remain slaves on the Democratic plantation.
You can show them a better way, but you can't force them to pursue it.

USS Liberty. Selling US tech to China. Helping ISIS members.

Trumped up trickle down, keep up

They have a stronger Democrat block vote than Hispanics. In fact, their block voting is second only to blacks.

>Have you met gooberment employees? They are disgraceful and lazy so ya i think he can do better.
I live about 10 minutes from washington DC, pretty much everyone I know either works for the government or someone in their family does.

Bullshit, she wants to make the US a leader in clean energy so when we have to move off from fossil fuels the US will have the industry to support the energy sector of the economy, doing this not only provides jobs and economic growth it allows us to prepare for the future.
She also wants to build a smart electrical grid which will help with the clean energy tech and further provide jobs in the country.

>(((CNN)))
I thought we'd been over this

>What's the fucking point of such cruelty?
the fact that it makes you uneasy should make it obvious what the point is

>with VERY good credit score
Source on that, friend?

>We're so smart we make retarded choices.
kek.

ive seen indian, thai and black male cuckolds

at your weekly cuckold meet ups sven?

>pretty much everyone I know either works for the government or someone in their family does.
Then you should know how lazy they are.

>clean energy so when we have to move off from fossil fuels
Good idea moron, lets by our own hand turn into a third world shit hole.

>She also wants to build a smart electrical grid which will help with the clean energy
Oh man, the modern Tesla. I guess #IMWITHHER now guys.

Give me ONE good reason why minorities should vote for Trump when it's only going to help white people?

Why waste time on blacks? You'll have an easier time getting non-black colored people to vote for you by promising to deport blacks to Africa.

You'd probably get 80% of Chinese, Koreans, Spics, Hindus, Pakistanis, Arabs, etc.

Because they are all chinks and poos that want the borders to stay open so they can flood white countries.

>Good idea moron, lets by our own hand turn into a third world shit hole.
Let me guess, you live in middle america and don't believe in human caused climate change...

We need to unleash the biological virus.

Yeah your right about Hillary never answering for her crimes or accusations. Watch her campaign managers, such as Debbie Wassermen Schultz, completely circumvent an issue presenting any hint of guilt.

Obviously Trump reacted to the media's narrative of continuing the story as their headline on day 3. I don't think it impacted people the way the media portrays it for I am Hispanic of Mexican heritage. Even I can see through the lurid sensational coverage. I do think many people have seen the false pretenses of the media time and time again. They have failed us.

So wrong it isn't funny.
>muh based gook
Kys

This is fucking great. Know why?
BLACKS DON'T VOTE LOL HILLDAWG PUT DOWN!!!

To live in a great again country?
To not be in the same basket than illegal and their drug, violence and food stamps habits?
Because they like savage capitalism more than corporation dictatorship?

I'm a black Trump voter in FL and have not heard at all about any polls. How do I participate?

YEAH..................We have an authentic CTR Hillary shill on /pol

Hope you are happy with the $.03 they deposited into your account while an illegal immigrant rapes your little sister in the ass

>CNN

>Minority = black people
If I were an american hispanic I'd be pretty pissed

>memegenerator
>that filename
>that post

You´re truly a savage if this is ironic. I can´t tell, but that would be kekworthy you brilliant burger.

Minority = non-white, you dumb monkey.

Does it make you feel better to call me a shill?

I was a bernie supporter for the majority of this cycle. I only started supporting hillary after seeing just how bad trump was in the first debate. He had his chance to sway me if he acted like a leader and presented some actual policy.

But at the debate he looked like a clown and when asked directly about what he'd do about job creation in the US, he just made up some bullshit line saying how he never would have let the jobs leave in the first place, then the moderator lester said could you actually answer and trump went on another minute rant ending again by just saying he never would have let them leave to begin with totally dodging the question.

Basically the worst gore video of the 2010s. It just keeps on giving:

>They skinned a guys face off.
>Oh shit, they even cut off his hands.
>Wait, are they tourniquets around his wri- fucking hell he's still alive.
>Oh great, they're sticking a knife in his mouth to prevent him from sitting up.
>BUILD A FUCKING WALL.

I'm hoping these posts are ironic and that you're not as brain-dead as the blacks you hatee.

>human caused climate change
Ya humans 100% caused climate change, that's it man. #IMWITHHER now.

I'm sorry you can't understand basic english Pablo, the image says "Minority voters key for Clinton in Battleground Florida" and only shows black statistics.

>not as brain-dead as the blacks you hate.

TRUTH IS HATE SPEECH OUTLAW THOUGHTS CURRENT YEAR

>the most unoriginal post
>underrated

This basically sums up what the HillShills keep trying to put on Trump.
FYI, there are probably dozens of other companies that did this.

The only way to cure 'white privilege' the way this kike words it is white genocide.

Remember that.

So that confirms my sentiments then.

>Asian American, Pacific Islanders, Native American, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander are now white.
Okay

Trying to place the blame on seven arrows is pretty disingenuous when the documents clearly show they knew it was illegal, informed a trump company that it was illegal and that per previous conversations (meaning they knew about it from even before that invoice date) they were going to claim it as charity spending instead.

But no, MSM is totally skewing things against trump.

I DINDU NUFFIN

Cultural Marxism