youtube.com/watch?v=hHc1BRXiozk
youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9V-oT5FNo
youtube.com/watch?v=TruCIPy79w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will they learn?

TYT on suicide watch again,
THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE DID HAPPEN

Normally I don't like redheads but this guy's alright.

WHY CANT ANYONE PROPERLY FUCKING ANSWER THE TAX POLICY QUESTION JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Its been laid out CLEARLY for almost a fucking year.

The reason Bush economics failed was a Decrease in taxes while having an INCREASE in spending.

Trump is trying to decrease Taxs and decrease spending.

"OHH BUT user! It helps the wealthy more than the poor!"

No. Fuck you. If his Tax plan were enacted if you made less than 25K you owe ZERO federal income tax and up to 20% if you make 250K +

ITS CALLED A SIMPLIFICATION. FUCK.

The interview ended when he called the guy short. Making fun of someone's height even though he's pretty normal sized is stupid and retarded. On the other hand, TYT is a shithole now and he was right about most of those things

He could have brought up outsourcing being a reason that so few jobs were created.

>Based Proud Boy calls Young Turks reporter "short" and "annoying"
And you guys are supporting this, why?

Any leftist says anything derogatory
"OMG lefties always attack the man and not the argument fucking intolerant cunts"

Any right says something derogatory
"OMG BASED GUY WHICH OF YOU MADMEN WAS THIS???"

He is Cred Forums irl

found the paki

Because shitlibs are trash and should always be treated like the subhuman garbage they are. Civil behavior is reserved for those who deserve it.

I think a lot of us are just tired of always being the better man.

It's about time the left got a taste of it's own medicine.

>That comment section
Jesus christ these people are delusional

But you're wrong, you don't stoop to their level. You always keep yourself above them. Don't give them any kind of ammunition because it will be used to convince someone your cause is the wrong one.

You may feel good for the next hour or so for giving that lefty a piece of your mind, but you've also just undermined the credibility of whatever cause you're fighting for.

Although the "alt-right" is painted as vile, neo-nazi white boys, you have to admit they're in most cases more civil and tolerant than most leftists. Let the world see them for who they are, because right now I am fairly certain the lefties are pushing their luck and very soon, they're about to become their own enemy.

Why is that little kike claiming Obama created more jobs?

Half the fucking country is on welfare.

I disagree, the average normie respects trash talk more than civility and honesty.

Youre living in the past m8. Its that type of thinking that kept the right culturally irrelevant for the past 20 years.

MOcking them is the best thing we can do, because it reaffirms their destruction. The entire lefts will is nearly completely broken right now.

I'm on welfare.

kys

no

>if you fight your enemy, they win

i get what you are saying but as long as you make it clear that you are on the everymans side against the lefty communists that want to hurt them you can be as aggressive as you want

>can't properly back up and support your meme candidate in real life
>resort to what you do on japanese-american image boards and make childish troll remarks
>come out looking like an idiot

I got second hand embarrassment from this. The reporter laughing it off while the red faced trump guy runs away at the end was priceless. I doubt that guy will ever leave his room and the safety of his PC again.

>linking a TYT video on Cred Forums
>not mirroring it
get out
get out
get out
get out
get out
get out
get out
get out
get out
get out
get out
get out

But it isn't. The look on the face of someone who cannot respond to logic and actual debate is far more satisfying than watching 2 men trying to outdo each other with the best insult. It just makes both look stupid because the point isn't being addressed.

Destroying someone with facts, evidence and pure logical thought will always be the best tool. Not only have you destroyed them, but they may go away and reconsider what it is they're arguing for.

t. jordan

wtf the armenian genocide was a hoax now

>linking TYT
get out
sage
>linking TYT
get out
sage
>linking TYT
get out
sage
>linking TYT
get out
sage
>linking TYT
get out
sage
>linking TYT
get out
sage
>linking TYT
get out
sage
>linking TYT
get out
sage
>linking TYT
get out
sage

No. But a safer bet would be that OP is the red haired beta in the video.

So I'm annoying, I'm short and I'm a kike working for TYT

check check check

k jordan.

That's a very positive way of thinking, but history has proven you wrong.

Of course facts and logic ultimately win the day, but the fact of the matter is these people need to be softened up and humiliated before any of that even matters.

come on, this guy was a dickhead. Probably posts here.

>uhh minutia yeah up the establishment wooo hoooo

Truly awful fate tbqh

becasue the left has been doing this constantly not only online but in the media as well

we've only been allowed to do it online but to quote Trump
NOT
ANY
MORE

>"there are plenty of minorities [at trump rallies]"
>only whites in the background

I don't know why trump supporters even bothering telling this lie. It is self evidently untrue. There is nothing to be gained by arguing otherwise. Just focus on the other issues.

That said, shitting on TYT is always a good thing.

>AND ITS LOW ENERGY
>LOW ENERGY
>L O W E N E R G Y

god you're a moron

>Latinos for trump
>Gays for trump
>Blacks for trump

GOOGLE THEM YOU GOOGLE

And look where the left is right now. More extreme sub-groups are springing up, violence with the left is now common at events. They assume that because they have a free ride to lambaste people online that they can do this whenever. It is this sort of behaviour from the left that is slowly killing them. People are starting to see how hypocritical and toxic a large portion of the left are now.

If you stoop to their level simply because "they can do it" then you're not better than them.

5'2" detected

>If you stoop to their level simply because "they can do it" then you're not better than them.
If you kill your enemy, they win.

Why doesn an increase of federal spending lead to less jobs?

because when you call a sub 5'7" short they can't deny it or spin it, they just have to face the music

SWEATING TYT REPORTER GETS CALLED SHORT DURING INTERVIEW
>U-U-UH OKAY, IM SHORT, IM ANNOYING.. AND UHH UHHH TRUMPS T-T-TAX PLAN IS MINUTIAE HUH HEH ALRIGHT BACK TO YOU CENK

>OF COUUUUUURSE THE TRUMP SUPPORT CALLED HIM ANNOYING AND SHORT OF COUUUURSEEE

You sound like a pussy 2bh. You can avoid undermining your cause if you're a dick who's factual.

Incorrect. That's how you LOSE.

Get on there and correct the record, if you see any comments by Dorn Cornerno, give me a thumbs up

kek based proud boy
>inb4 dildo up arse comments

I really wish Trump and his supporters could better articulate what the tax breaks offer.

The tax breaks will apply to ALL business, small or big. He will apply massive tariffs to companies that produce/manufacture outside of the country, making it more costly than domestic production.

So we get:
> jobs in domestic production and US quality assurance that comes with it
> incentives for people to start business because of lower taxes
> more jobs because more local businesses
> lower taxes means more profit domestically
> more profit means more money being spent
> more money being spent aids economic growth

This policy alone could save America.

No dumbshit, you treat the respectable reporters who aren't conniving pieces of shit well. You treat ones like this like the reach they are. It's game 101 ffs: reward good behavior, punish bad behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHc1BRXiozk

Why is France always a girl in these?

>Obama spends more government money, massively increasing debt
>oh wow he created jobs

yeh no shit

Some probably do in interviews. Those people don't get upload, or shown on CNN.

how many minorities at a bernie rally?

I don't think that reporter was sober....

Why does it matter? The democrat party is becoming the increasingly spic, nigger, kike party.

Who cares about being better than them when they're not interested in a real conversation? Facts don't matter to them.

It wouldn't even be an argument if the Left would just shut the fuck up and leave everyone alone. That's basically what the average normie wants and is the only reason why they acquiesce to shitlib demands such as love 4 trannies, gay marriage, over 6 gorillion genders, etc.

Do you honestly think that the average person gives a shit about this nonsense? No most of us only go along with it just to get along and hope the assholes go away, but they never go away. These faggots keep demanding for more so the only way to get rid of them is to verbally kick them in the balls or vag where it hurts and shut them down.

I suppose it is easy for Clinton to have 1/5 of her supporters be minorities at her rallies when she has about 5 that show up.

Either that or he's completely dead inside.

>goes back home, opens up a shitty IPA
>gets on his dating profile
>4 new messages
>a rare smile flits across his face
>""""Sorry, you're below my minimum height""""

He should have pointed out that the Republicans don't put them front and centre and parade them around just to show how "tolerant" they are, like the Democrats do. That's the difference. At debates and speeches, Democrats ensure that the first few rows are filled with diversity whereas the Republicans don't treat them any different from other people.

>Trump is trying to decrease Taxs and decrease spending.
Yeah, even though he's repeatedly said he wants to increase the military budget, increase spending on infrastructure, and won't touch Social Security or Medicare, so where exactly is he going to cut spending? The three things I just mentioned are the vast majority of budget spending.

>4 new messages
we all know with a face like his, he's getting only bots, 4 is too much

t. Guy who closes his ears half way through speeches.

Certainly the big points about getting the countries we defend to pay up, about cutting waste, fraud, and abuse, about deporting the 20 million people eating away at our benefit system without paying into it, about cutting regulations that will allow business to expand went over your head.

Go correct records on facebook. you aren't fooling people here

>barely 2 inches taller than him
wtf im voting for hillary now

Isn't he going to increase import taxes?

I went to a bernie rally.

They had like 5 blacks and they couldn't find a thug lives matter advocate so they had "Asians for black lives"

Cenk was there (Bernie Rally: Vallejo)

You can also destroy the argument by simply asking the interviewer if they understand the difference between a NOMINAL tax rate and an EFFECTIVE tax rate.

Trump intends to remove as many deductions from the tax code as possible, which means his EFFECTIVE tax rate on the wealthy will increase. The NOMINAL rate is just the ceiling at which the wealthy could ever be taxes. It's not going to be the average for that bracket.
With every income range seeing a reduction in tax rates, everyone gets a financial break. The wealthy who were seeing a much lower EFFECTIVE tax rate as a result of deductions will be the only ones getting shafted.

Hillary's plan however will not reduce deductions. And based on how things went during Bill's term and Obama's the number of deductions will only go up. Her NOMINAL tax rate increasing on the wealthy will not be the EFFECTIVE tax rate. But it will be the ceiling.
If you don't qualify for the deductions and exemptions, which will probably only be available to the people who OWN her as a candidate will be the ones paying closer to the NOMINAL rate.

Meanwhile, all of the other portions of the tax spectrum that don't have any of these deductions available to them will get shafted with a higher NOMINAL and EFFECTIVE tax rate.

Fraud waste and abuse is where most of the cash is coming from. This includes deporting the Mexicans that are sucking up all our federal aid

Can you comprehend how much money we waste on illegals? They GET FREE FUCKING HEALTH CARE AT ANY HOSPITALS EMERGE MY ROOM IN AMERICA.
THEY GIVE BIRTH AND THEIR KIDS ARE ON THE STATES DIME THEIR WHOLE CHILDHOOD
THIS INCLUDES, FOOD, HEALTHCARE, CELL PHONE, RENT FREE

ALL THESE THINGS ADD UP $

Good god his eyes are solar eclipses

you scared me to death swede

> It's not free trade with China; it's stupid trade
Sen. Ted CRUZ: Donald is right about international trade. He's right about the problems. But his solutions don't work: he proposed a 45% tariff on foreign goods. The effect of a 45% tariff would be when you go to Walmart, the prices you pay go up 45%. A tariff is a tax on you, the American people.

>TRUMP: The 45% tariff is a threat. It was not a tax, it was a threat. It will be a tax if they don't behave. Take China as an example. I have many friends, great manufacturers, they want to go into China. They can't. China won't let them. We talk about free trade. It's not tree free trade; it's stupid trade. China dumps everything that they have over here. No tax, no anything. We can't get into China. The best manufacturers, when they get in, they have to pay a tremendous tax. The 45% is a threat that if they don't behave, we will tax you. It doesn't have to be 45, it could be less. But it has to be something because our country and our trade and our deals and most importantly our jobs are going to hell.?

I am planning to open up an import export business down the line in america.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRpEV2tmYz4

Lol you are right, however they should add a tax for IT companies that uses outsourcing.

>You can't vote for Hillary, she's low energy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he handled that pretty badly desu.

This is what I imagine Cred Forums is like in real life. Deflect and spout #MAGA at everything.

>its low energy

to be fair to this guy's awful responses he was obviously high as a kite

Is that Hillary in the background?

What would you do if this innocent Jew boy was being attacked by a vicious nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9V-oT5FNo

I've heard him talk about making the military stronger, not necessarily increasing the budget.
Closing many American bases around the world would free up a lot of budget for R&D, and end up cheaper too.

Dude gets demolished in the comments.

>Typical Trump Support, Dumb!!!
128 thumbs up

>Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................Reminds me of every dudebrah I went to high school with: Everything they know is built from slogans and hearsay, and the second that you press of that they fold like construction paper.

>Here's the difference between this guy and an intelligent person: an intelligent person, even if you disagree with their view, can usually explain their philosophy behind holding said view. This guy can't.... because he doesn't even know why he thinks what he thinks.

>Jordan, please be careful. Trump supporters don't like to be challenged with facts when discussing the issues. You could start to see him seething towards the end. Keep up the amazing work, just stay safe. You're one of the few out there doing actual reporting. I'd hate to see one of these ass clowns attack you, because we all know that Trump supporters are prone to violent outbursts.

youtube.com/watch?v=TruCIPy79w8
why is he such a god?

He's a Jew

>manlets on suicide watch

Guys, he's high - he was acting crazy. He needs to be put to bed.

Eat it faggots
You fuckin fags

I hate the young turks but goddamn that fucking little reporter basically btfo that white guy. The white dude basically just threw insults at him the whole time. Goddamn, this video makes Trump supporters look bad and TYT look good.

Fucking Cred Forums you faggots suck

Because French men are just as girly

>even though he's pretty normal sized
*sniff* *sniff* you guys smell that?

That guy's pupils are almost fully dilated.
What kind of drugs is he on?

Why do they claim jobs are up during higher taxes when corporate exodus has peaked during Democrats?

More jobs left to foreign lands during Clinton and Obama than any other time.

Look at Silicon Valley. Obama cucking white coastals in the tech industry.

My god are all British people such pussies or just the posh, affluent ones?

>Spits in a guy's face
>Umm, excuse me, please refrain from doing that

Incredible, the lying reporter from TYT neglects to mention that trumps tax plan heavily reduces taxes on the middle class and small businesses. But this douche obviously doesn't want people to know that, so he pretends like the tax plan will only reduce taxes on very wealthy people.

Kek. You talking too many facts, I can't into conversation, so I'll lose my cool.

Great dude.

Fuck thats the most disrespectful reporting i've ever seen, the guys clearly mentally disabled, thats so fucked up

Because the govt is run as a fucking scheme where the people in power have a financial incentive to do less work less efficiently to increase department funding.

When free market companies have incentive to do more work, more efficiently to increase revenue.

>Don't give them any kind of ammunition
Kill yourself. This is the stupidest fucking concept of all time.
>DONT DISAGREE WITH THEM OR THEY WONT LIKE YOU

manlet detected

I legit feel bad for every man under 6' tall.

Manlets detected.

Yeah, i'd sit on that guys face.