Cred Forumsandcraft - Politically Autistic

Come simulate politics on autismcraft! This is an experiment to determine what political ideal will result in a group dominating other nations, based on how successful their ideology turns out to be. Players can create a faction and compete against others or go solo and play normally. Normally this game is just placing blocks and autism, but we've modified the server with survival plugins that allow us to configure just about every aspect of the game for the political system.
The server is running Minecraft version 1.9.#.
IP: polandcraft.tk
Note: New players will be prompted to register, to do so type '/register randompassword randompassword' - this will confirm you into the server, henceforth each time you log in you will type '/login randompassword'.

The Great Wiki: polandcraft.wikia.com/

Discord channel: discord.gg/VUKfDrn

The server's dynmap: s11.hosthorde.com:1939/ (open in browser)

Recommended cracked client: thepiratebay.org/torrent/11836142

Current Gamplay Modifications:

• Factions

• Dynmap

• Some other meme plugins

Why the fuck is it not premium?
If you are bringing autism, in a political disscusion board, at least make it with quality.

you can do /premium to enable online mode for you!

The plugin to do this is called fastlogin and it allows both pirate and premium players to play without the insecurities of offline servers. Even if the plugin were to fail you will still have password protection and pirate clients will not be able to join just like an online server.

Where the fuck Auschwitz?

>no towny

Why even play?

factions is like towny i tihnk

>Log into minecraft
>Have to login again when you join the server

Literally why?

Also inb4 randompassword turns out to be nigger

read this:
this is christian serb user no holohoax here pls

>using the unpolished diorite
why even live?