Media will bury this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0TWvu7KDfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notice the title, not biased at all
Noone is going to click this

She isn't wrong though.

You got fucking clickbaited mate.

>"Some are new to politics completely. They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement," she said. "They feel they got their education and the jobs that are available to them are not at all what they envisioned for themselves. And they don’t see much of a future."
>"I think we all should be really understanding of that," Clinton said.

There's not going to be a story here.

Kek hasn't failed us youtu.be/N0TWvu7KDfg

>Sanders supporters are living in their parent's basements.

...Hillary saying the truth? Am I dreaming?

Romney said the truth and was crucified

agreed desu senpai

She isn't wrong. If she'd said "Bernie supporters are all whining fucking niggers, gas the kikes race war now" then this would be happening-worthy but as it is she's just saying exactly the same shit we say on here all the time - that Bernie supporters are naive to think free college, free healthcare, $15 minimum wage etc. are realistic for the US.

I started listening thinking "this couldint be real"
then hillary starts coughing.

thats my girl

>calls out basement dwelling Cred Forums faggots
>calls out basement dwelling Tumblr whales

I actually want her to win now.

HAHAHAHA
"children of the Great Recession" who are "living in their parents’ basement."
HAHAHAHA
"children of the Great Recession" who are "living in their parents’ basement."

sanders supporters BTFO
HAHAHA

Attention. Cred Forums is under intense observation. Evasive action required.

>Noone is going to click this

I did!
...and then I mass mailed it to the 3 dozen hardcore Bernie supporters I know IRL and they are fucking LIVID. She really, REALLY needed at least 50% of the Bernie voters to vote for her in order to make the electoral fraud she's gonna commit to be believable... not looking too good from that aspect now.

It's fantastic news and you are a faggot.

If only Hillary wasn't more corrupt than all of Brazil, she'd be our girl.

Leaked emails proved the DNC literally rigged the primaries for Hillary, and she's still in the race. There's nothing she could do to turn away whatever Bernouts are still in her corner. This is a nonissue.

>"And on the other side, there’s just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, that what we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what that means, but it’s something that they deeply feel."

this is the best part and anyone of her supporters that actually believe in her free college plan are now thoroughly blown the fuck out

whats it like doing what trump supporters do every time somebody takes what he says out of context

This post is accurate. Gemini btw. Not that anyone cares

Everyone knows she's illegitimate af

>tfw Scorpio

The only thin worse than NEETs are proud NEETs

CTR will never let this make it on reeddit

The Scandinavia part cracked me up

MUH NORDIC MODEL

>feb 22
>roleplay in supcom
>spam ;^) gg ez in csgo even when I lose
>huge lore autist for pretty much every game I play

Only one that doesnt fit is tutorials

I'M NOT A FUCKING SJW #NOTALLAQUARIUS REEEEEEEE

It's like corralling a collection of five year olds.

Voted Bernie in the primary. Will vote Clinton. Her talking about how she thinks we were naive is nothing new, if she didn't she would have turned the keys over to Bernie after the first debate. Trump supporters are delusional if they think this is news to Bernie supporters when she spent the whole primary talking down to us for idealism.

>Trusting fake audio from the Russia-Trump collaboration

Taurus master race checking in.
Goddamn i love my tits

I think these are stupid bullshit, yet always feel like the description of my sign is accurate.

The only plausible explanation can be this: I am bullshit.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD. "I will still vote for Hillary even though she basically talks down to me at every turn." Literally the biggest faggot move ever.

>goes suicidal on bosses, the absolute madman
THE THRILL OF BATTLE!

>Wears mixed armor sets
Of course, gotta keep up that fashion.

>If someone picks the same character, instant change
M-maybe...

>SJW of the guild
No.

Her political objectives are closer to what I want than Trump. Sanders was closest, of course, but there's a reason he's stumping for her and not him.

This shouldn't be confusing, you don't vote for somebody because they pat you on the head and give you a cookie; you do it because they'll do things that benefit you or people you like.

I was halfway between until Trump hopped on the evangelist bandwagon and promised conservative court nominations.

Sanders supporters will because theyll assume shes going to parrot the circle jerk of their special snowflakeness, tfw she calls them all hopeless fags instead. Lol