Americans will defend this

>americans will defend this
just fucking sell it to canada already i'm tired of seeing this on my map REEEEE

No, fuck you.

we need to keep an eye on russia from our backyard

not as bad as Hawaii. Useless American territory with terrible birth records

How about to make it more consistent Canada submits to us

That or they give us everything West of Ontario

Sell it to Russia to piss off canada

I'd rather be neighbors with Russians than pussy American faggots

but will they accept canadian tire money

>Want Canada have more lands.

I wish I could move to Alaska. Looks comfy and I like the cold. I bet it doesn't have shitskins either.

Not sure what it would do during a global crisis though, isolated as it is. You can't grow food there, can you?

It looks like a chicken.

During the summer then you harvest. And hunt. One moose can last week's.

Good defense for us

We're going to reclaim canada as ours soon so there's no need for that.

>Finns CAN NOT defend this

We defended them perfectly desu senpai

As if you're the one to call anyone a faggot

Or we can conquer Canada and destroy the leaf problem

Kill yourself

Fuck off we won't take it.

You lost the Winter War and had to pay reparations, Pekka. Is your school system that retarded?

How's your faggot PM doing?

no you didn't. The soviets achieved all the major goals

Cuckadians confirmed for commie supporter. BUILD THAT WALL, TRUMP

Can America just annex us already and burn Toronto and Vancouver to the ground?

Finns are pretty big fags OP

I'm just using a VPN

I'm actually in a much better than Finland.

4U

Honestly fuck Hawaii. I lived there for 3yrs in the army and its such an overrated shithole. Sure its a great area to fly around in helicopters almost every day on but living there? Get fucked.

>Traffic
>Daily rain
>Sooo many tourists
>Traffic
>Random fucking chickens everywhere
>Over priced
>Hawaiians hate white people hardcore
>All beaches have lots of rocks due to beach erosion

I think its time we just make hawaii its own country and tell them to get fucked.

We should only keep the big island. Leave it for a navy/army base + nature reserve. Nothing else.

Why? Canada has absolutely no claim to it what so ever.

The US should do like fallout and annex Canada.

Don't you have a bull to prep, Sven?

their major goal was to capture finland, did they reach it?

>Genghis wants someone to give away territory

Is the leaf scared?

No. Why would I be?

We need that nice piece of America there to keep the Ruskies in check.

Why not just buy Canada? By now, Trudeau tanked the country to poverty and worthlessness. If you add the fact that Canada is nothing but a frozen tundra, it shouldn't be too hard to acquire.

Then deport all the Chinks to Finland to be with their people.

Lol no u mad bro

No! I plan on moving there. It's the only place on the coast safe from the commiefornia scourge.

t. lost a billion soldiers to a hundred peasants to take a bit more frozen forest

t. beaten by rice farmers
also like I said, we defended them, the areas weren't occupied, we just decided to give them away because they have literally no value

>sell the state that makes a third of our oil
LOL nope.

Not if we conquer Canada first bitch. Were coming for you Leafs.

Don't you have a forest fire to ignore?
Don't you have an enemy to not kill?
Don't you have some weed to not smoke?

what a ride

where were u when canada was kill?

>Implying he wasn't just an American tourist

>Stalins goal was to restore historic Russian control over Finland
>They lose millions of soldiers and are forced to settle for the frontier regions

Why sell it. President Trump will annex Canada soon enough. Probably for the better since your cucked out prez wants to flood the country with anyone and everyone.

Stalins goal was to take control over the territory that they he did take control over.

You also forgot that it gave you Obongo
Anyways, what was the actual reason of annexing Hawaii? would it somehow serve as a good strategic location for the navy? don't really know much about grand strategy

It had something to do with rice farming, but I forget the exact details. Hawaii was used as a navy base for the longest time though, and parts of it still are even today.

Yeah strategic location in the Pacific

LMFAO

I have a better solution

Look up manifest destiny, it is basically manifest destiny after we had already made it to the pacific. We also own Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana islands, the US Virgin Islands, and like 20+ other islands that nobody lives on or that have military bases. You just don't know about these places since they aren't states so we don't usually put them on maps, but the people who live there are american citizens.

We needed a nice round number of states. You can't have 49 nifty states.

WHAT MONEY ARE THEY GONNA BUY IT WITH? LMAO

You come from a country of faggots

Fuck you rice farming is our thing.
t. Arkansas fag

pretty sure alaskans really enjoy the second amendment rights that the usa affords them

>the coast
what, you going go fucking boogy boarding up there or something?

Remember, if Canada surrenders, they win.

I just drove through your country. Chinese fucking everywhere. Get it together.

Nope. It's full of gold.

Farming is huge during the summer up here. Nearly 24 hours of sun a day makes for a great growing season.

I remember reading something that Alaskans want independence. Anyone here confirm?

No it wasn't. We should have pretty solid history education so unlike Americans you have no excuse to be this ignorant.

Its mostly just a bunch of crazy old people who live out in the woods and complain about the 2% sales tax that talk about secession. Very vocal but unlikely to actually do anything.

I have a better idea. Why doesn't Trudeau just sell Canada to us?

No, I support ditching everything east of manitoba but I will never be a burger.

if you buy your enemies, they win

dole fruit wanted pineapple nigger island under american control for trade reasons, so they overthrew the monarchy there and got the US to annex it

pretty bad when your getting your shit pushed in by a fruit company

the entire nation of Russia doesn't have enough money to buy Alaska now that we know what its worth and have adjusted for inflation.

They are THAT poor.

Alaska is like Texas in that they love talking about independence as part of their state's character but they don't actually want it.

>1 post by this id

Didn't Dole assfuck all sorts of brown people?

C'mon guys, we are should know that if you make a thread about Canadians, they win.

yeah, them and chiquita

like I said pretty bad when your getting your shit pushed in by a fruit company

After global warming, Alaska is going to be the financial and economic capital of the world.

We'd be flooded with chingchongs and niggers that's why

A Fruit Company called Dole got American Sailors to overthrow the monarchy because the Hawaiian Queen was being retarded and difficult to foreigners who were farming there or stationed there because MUH ISLANDS!

It's also a strategic military position.

Northern Ireland (My country) Is super comfy. Barely see any shit skins

Alaska doesn't want indepence.

It just doesn't want the federal government bossing it around.

> touring Sarnia

It's ours. We bought it from Vlad at discounted rate.

STAY AWAY FROM OUR OIL YOU PHOTOSYNTHESIZING FAGGOTS

Wow.
Is that why people hate capitalism?

ALABAMA
ALASKA
ARIZONA
ARKANSAS

I lived in Fairbanks as a kid. I'd say around 80% white, fair amount of blacks but they're surprisingly civilized (I know, I've lived in Charlotte). Also a good amount of Alaskan natives, but they mostly keep to themselves.

It's an extremely comfy place, summer is great for growing but you really have to know what you're doing. We grew tons of potatoes and heavy crops. Then you go hunting, a moose will last you months and you can kill smaller game when you get tired.

Alaska is also EXTREMELY free. Marijuana, guns, you can do practically anything you want.

Feel free to ask me anything about Fairbanks, I know the area like the back of my hand and I lived all over the city.

canada should be annexed by the US you mean

god damnit user
CALIFORNIA COLORADO CONNECTICUT

I lived in Nikiski on the Kenai peninsula for under a year. I wish I could go back but I can't leave my son in Texas.

The only thing I didn't like was the sun being up all the time. That's annoying as fuck.

It has oil, that is why the US bought it from Russia. The Russians didn't sell it to the Brits (The owners of Canada of that time frame)

Also hahahahahahaha triggered every time you see a globe, that is some Swedish level of weakness there Fin or are you Swede that fled your country because of the horde.

DELAWARE
FLORIDA
GEORGIA
HAWAII

Wow, Nikiski seems pretty rural. I never had the opportunity to go to Anchorage or anywhere near.

Was it comfy?

I also hated the sun being up, but winters were 100% cozy with the sun down

It's also where the term "Banana Republic" came from. Literally toppling tropical nations and seizing control to grow and sell fruits.

I get to inherit Alaskan property when some family dies so I intend to possible move in there. I like the cold and Alaska seems redpilled as fuck

Canada belongs to America.

Then move to Chechnya

Fuck you Alaska is beautiful. Specifically the Kenai peninsula.

Fuck Fairbanks. That place is shit.

Kettle called, he says you're a fucking nigger.