youtu.be/aWJT0egzAy0)
youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE)
youtube.com/watch?v=MjcD4ZBagZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is she Cred Forums's princess?

basically a cuckservative

sure

if he pays tribute, that is

He's alright. I agree with a lot of stuff he says, but he is a cornball.

No. One of the most unfunny and clueless conservatives I've ever heard.

Canadians are Cred Forums heroes.
>Stefan Molyneux
>Lauren Southern
>Steven Crowder

of the highest degree

He's still fairly cucked but he's about the best popular, American on the right that we have.
I thought Crowder was born in the US but his mom is a leaf.

Steven Crowder is the man.

This 100%

Zero logic, just blah blah dick joke blah

Gets been getting shilled lately by "leaders" (LOL) of the altright apparently, morons like SeventhSon, moron Mike enoch, JizzbagMcfeels, etc on twitter.

I swear thise altright fags dont have 12 brain crlls to rub together.

I hate lukewarm Cuckservatives more than far left communists. Steven Crowder is Ben Shapiro tier which is to say shit tier

When he interviewed Cheeto Boy, I UN-subbed to his channel
Giving any legitimacy to this televangelist is sad.

Honestly I'd cuck myself like that if I got their salaries

Ya he was born in Detroit but raised a leaf

Then you're literally a retard who doesn't need to be in the political and economic discussion regarding how to govern this country.

Hey guys there are some skinny niggers that look like they are about to break into someone's house. I don't have any weapons and I don't wanna use a knife. I only have a tennis racket. Can I beat someone with it? Serious question

He is pretty good.

Not Cred Forums but pretty good.

>Lauren Southern

>durr feminists are dumb
>durr bomb ISIS even though we fund them.
>durr muh Israel
>durr muh constitution
Pls leave Mr Shapiro.

>Gets been getting shilled lately by "leaders" (LOL) of the altright apparently, morons like SeventhSon, moron Mike enoch, JizzbagMcfeels, etc on twitter.
they're joking you moron

He's helping make conservatism socially acceptable again. He's very articulate and good at what he does.

Yes

>white

What is he lukewarm about? Just because he isn't a full blown stormfag doesn't make him a cuckservative.

Another cuckservative who thinks nuclear marriage isn't degenerate

He was exposed. He loves Israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

>doesn't believe in climate change
>christfag
>unfunny cringe skits
>that gay assistant he has
what's to even like?

sorry, but I'm #cubinforrubin

I think he makes good merit based arguments sometimes, I just disparage the fact that he "Doesnt Trust" Trump.

this guy and Shapiro are memes. They have their talking points they will stick to no matter what then irrationally distrust anyone outside of their pre approved circle of conservatives.

If he's reading this with his faggy boyfriend Not Gay Jared, newsflash: There's no such thing as a perfect candidate. Either get down and kiss the ring of Trump or go back to your tundra hellhole.

his statements about the holohaux were pretty ok
i don't agree with him on the whole "irish are not white meme"

Crowder exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
Molyneux exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

>all these autists buttmad at crowder
why?
he's a public figure. He cant exactly talk openly about racial realism.

Is that a subject you discuss outside of anonymous imageboards and close irl friends?

that does it I guess I'm #hardonforsargon now

Sargon doesn't talk racial realism either either tho

In fact, I bet he's bluepilled on that subject.

worst shop I've ever seen. could see it from the thumbnail

He thought Trump was a bad choice.
No hero at all.

it's over I'm a #milosilo now

he looks 100% jew

Milo is basically a paleo-conservative
I'm sure he's redpilled on race, but he doesn't say it publicly
>inb4 I'm with Gavin
Same deal

damn I'm now #iouforaiu

No. But Based Millie is.

A Zionist means a patriotic Israeli.

Zionist =/= Globalist.

Globalists are the scum not the zionists.

jpost.com/Opinion/Our-World-Soross-campaign-of-global-chaos-464770

Steven Crowder is American, dipshit.

Steven Crowder is Canadian-American.

It's another episode of "Talking shit about people who mostly agree with us because they don't fully agree with us"

Canadian =/= Canadian-American

You're still wrong.

R A R E
A
R
E

You can shitpost all you want about us. Canadians have no nationalistic identity unlike Sweden. Sweden Democrats are now leading in polls. You will take your country back soon.

yougov.se/news/2016/09/22/kd-ligger-under-sparren/

youtube.com/watch?v=i2q0T7QXETs

stop trying to force this fucking obscurantist meme, newfag.

the "globalists" are the jewish financial and media elite, the vast majority of whom are pro-israel. the people who control the usa are zionist and globalist, there is no distinction. look at all the zionist/jewish money going towards hillary, look at the american media. look at the neoconservative movement.

The irony here is strong. Cred Forums doesn't trust ANYONE who isn't 100% pro-trump circlejerk 24/7.

Crowder, Shapiro etc. aren't our truest of allies, but they are the enemies of our enemies. And we need more people in the fold; maybe Cred Forums's aims would be closer to fruition if 90% of Cred Forums didn't automatically disregard people who have ONLY 80% of their views in common.

Incorrect. The Globalists want open borders world wide. Israel doesn't want open borders.

I agree, I tried to listen to one of his podcasts and it was so bad.

>Incorrect. The Globalists want open borders world wide. Israel doesn't want open "their" borders.

FTFY

Unfunny attention seeking new cuck

Thanks. Israelis doesn't want Muslims pouring in Israel.

"globalist" is just a meme word for jews/international bankers. the vast majority of whom support diversity agendas for white countries on a systematic level but are opposed to it for israel.

look at the fucking adl or splc for example. zionist and anti-white to the core, this is the "mainstream" of leftist american jews, the "mainstream" of rightist american jews is neoconservatism, another zionist anti-white pro-diversity agenda.

milo is an entertainer, but what little values he does have is basically "cultural libertarianism".

Crowder said he'd fire a loaded gun into a group of protestors.

He fired his former producer for being friendly to LGBT communities. The guy said trans women like Bailey Jay were beautiful, and Crowder had hissy fits for months.

He is a complete and utter shithead, I have no ckue why young brain-dead conservatives love him. Hes never funny or intelligent. Oh, and he also backed El Rato Cruz the ENTIRE primary.

I don't think hating LGBT is a negative for Cred Forums.

He is the personification

>easily trolled by the trs goys
And they're the retards :^)

Barring his occasional drops into libertardianism, Crowder's fun to listen to. His bits at the:
Feminist Film Festival (youtu.be/aWJT0egzAy0)

And the gun control stand
(youtube.com/watch?v=SqJ_4YhYMhE)

we're hilarious.

What about Atheism is unstoppable?

Yeah, it was hillarious when he said he could take on the military with a shotgun in his house. Because he believes the Gubmint will try to take his guns and he'll win. He's a retard dude.

It's this meme again

damn I guess guns really are just a meme that does it I guess I'm #HeForVee now

I want to see the photo.

You know what one i mean

/THREAD.

>finding trannies unattractive makes you a cuck

what

the meme were you can win against 30mm guns and bio weapons with your shit .45? lol

>He fired his former producer for being friendly to LGBT communities
wtf I love crowder now

Nah we're just uncommon these days

This is his best work imo, going undercover at a Bernie rally. He's a cuck but I enjoy his content.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjcD4ZBagZA

no, he is against most pol views
>likes juden
>was Cruzmissle
>doesnt argue against lolbertarianism

the last episode was dissapointing, specially the fucking interview with that lolberty tard and their hillary shilling

you forgot the most based of all canacucks..

Idk, first you'd have to tell me literally who this is.

Gavin is literally retarded though. Scotts aren't white. Even the Romans knew this.

its an act he puts on to schock people (whilst mixing some truth in his statements)

you think he'd get any platform if he was serious and tried to bring his ideas across (Mike Cernovich tried and had only 1 Red Eye appearance on Fox before getting on their black list). he is literally genius level..