Internet "handover"

Okay fuckers. Wtf is going on...

>Internet handover!
>End of the world as we know it!
>No more 1st amendment!
>No more non-interventionist US government!
>No more getting to certain websites!
>The world is ending!
>Cats and dogs sleeping with eachother!
>Mass chaos and mayhem!
>This is it, full lockdown, it's fucking armageddon.

Wtf has been "handed over"? To who? And why the fuck does any of it matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A3bzHeP6KA
mobile.twitter.com/America_1st_/status/781595432954847232/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA
youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k
youtu.be/D5cRyHQ1imA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self bump

Internet is now controlled by globalists, bug change senpai...

The administration of domain names has been given to the UN, so the UN now decides which websites get closed and which remain open.

Sooooo..... nothing's different?

>Ben Shalom

Guys, I don't want to leave. I don't want to die. I'm scared. Let's say our final goodbyes. Canada, you suck, but your maple syrup is great. Russia, you're based as fuck, and I hope you survive. Japan, I still don't apologize for the nukes, but i love your anime and food. Germany, hopefully you'll stop being so cucked. England, God save the queen. Israel, you were pretty based. Italy, your food is the best. France, don't surrender this time. Spain, keep doing your bullfights. Sweden, stop being so cucked, Jesus Christ. But, surprisingly, I think I'll miss you most of all, Mexico. Your tacos are incredible.
And if anyone is still wondering who was phone, we were. We were all phone. This whole thing was just a soul searching journey. We all had to find what made us so special. And I think we found it. We are so special because we can say whatever we like, and it's okay. We can call people faggot, nigger, anything, and people will reply as if we just said idiot. We can call people leaves, poo in loos, shart in marts, Britbongs, and cucks. It's like we have a gigantic family that all gets under each other's skin simply because we can. And that is something that nobody can take from us, not even the Jews. Goodbye everyone. Maybe we'll be together again.

youtube.com/watch?v=8A3bzHeP6KA

Wipe your snot you fucking pansy.
We are coming through the happenings and make America and the world great again

Basically a US organisation have an authorative say over domain names

That said they hardly had any practical role anyway. Management of TLDs was delegated to companies like verisign for .com and AuDa for .com.au for example. TLDs have different laws

Theoretically nobody has to follow what ICANN says but if ISPs didnt follow orders they'd probably get disconnected by upstream providers

The top level decisions was generally boring eg who manages .africa

TLDs like .cn and .Kp (North Korea) weren't touched by ICANN anyway. Also had nothing to do with site blocking. US never intervened on other countries TLDs

TLDR lyin' ted at it again with misinformation

Makes sense for a global organisation to be authorative over names of global internet

ever googled him?
>it is his actual name.

Trump and Alex Jones really ruined this entire board.

Middle name. He is never refered to in media as Ben Shalom.

mobile.twitter.com/America_1st_/status/781595432954847232/video/1

Shifting oversight from the 1st amendment to a more independent organization called ICANN

Obama already opened Pandoras box to weaken the US vs Globalist interests in case Trump wins and now we wait for the censorship
1/2

youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA
>Good morning. In less than a year, shitposters from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest memetic battle in this history of mankind.
>Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today.
>We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.
>We will be united in our common interests.
>Perhaps its fate that today is the 1st of October, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation.
>We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.
>And should we win the day, the 1st of October will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:
>"We will not go quietly into the night!
>We will not vanish without a fight!
>We're going to meme on!
>We're going to survive!"
>Today, we celebrate our IndePepes Day!

2/2

I'm fucking tired, but this is reading to me like nice big fat misinformation mashup. Media generating chaos as per usual.

I have no idea what the fuck this guy was banging on about:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwRA-zAbx1k

I tried to explain it with as little bullshit as possible here
The internet is going to have less 1st Amendment guarantee (due to weakening ICANN's contract with the US) and more independence (aka influence from globalist organizations and foreign countries)

All the stuff about IP's, DNS, etc don't matter unless you want to bypass the censorship (which isn't impossible)

Ok I know this is going to sound /x/like, but I'm serious.

I have been having Internet problems for about a week. Streaming, even short videos from jew tube and the like has been impossible from my phone. Last nighy my smart tv could not stream a video despite a direct connection to high speed cable Internet.

Then last night I took an uber, and the uber driver went off about how their app is shitting the bed. Fucked up gps, reporting no cars available when their are tons of cars, not charging people for their rides, ect. The driver was an it guy by day and he kept saying something is up Internet wide. Speed an stability issues that, his claims not mine" are specifically effecting streaming and other higher bandwidth activities. Up until that moment, I had not put all my streaming issues together in my head. He actually asked me " have you had problems streaming" and at that moment I realized I had been dismissing stream fails for. Week.

I work for a big investment company and out Web based systems totally shit this week too. Error messaging like we would get if a major regional area went down due to hardware issues, but it was not regional, it was just intermittent.

Final quote from uber drive/conspiracy theorist
>every time their is a major cyber attack they change the Internet a little bit, and things always run like shit for a couple weeks.

yeah media manipulating spin doctors.
check this
youtu.be/D5cRyHQ1imA

What about peer to peer services?

File sharing, torrenting... isn't that something that's become difficult to do at all anyway?