No Fortune 100 CEOs Back Donald Trump

>Business leaders have heard him loud and clear — and they want to keep him out of the White House.

>According to a survey by Fortune released Wednesday, Fortune 500 CEOs broadly support Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton over Trump.

BUT BUT POLE TOLD ME HE WAS A GREAT BIZNESSMAN AND HE WOULD CREATE JERBS

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/07/goldman-sachs-bans-top-employees-from-donating-to-trump-report.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/23/exclusive-prominent-gop-neoconservative-to-fundraise-for-hillary-clinton/
cnn.com/2016/08/26/politics/paul-wolfowitz-voting-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
goldmansachs.com/investor-relations/corporate-governance/corporate-governance-documents/political-statement.pdf
politico.com/magazine/story/2014/11/why-wall-street-loves-hillary-112782
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh no rich kikes don't support the Donald ... what ever will we do????

Wait, so the 1%ers like corrupt Clinton's tax breaks better?

Holy shit OP - you are dumb and sheltered as fuck.

Which is it CTR? Is he a selfish 1%er who only wants to help the rich, or is it so obvious that he's a buffoon that the rich hate him?

Obviously because he doesn't take their money. Trump should be more vocal about this.

It's almost like he's a threat to their oligopoly or something.

it's fairly clear that it's no longer republican = rich, democrat = poor dichromatism. It's republican = nationalism, democrat = globalism. If you find someone who supports the democrats they're 100% of the time a globalist (or they're a recipient of gibs)

Can't you realize that Trump has a fascist-like platform based on protectionism and low-salaries workers of America? His economic measures are as anti-capitalist as Sanders

>Hillary says she'll stand up to Wall Street and big business
>The 0.1% keep dumping money into her campaign
Really induces cognition...

>big business supports Hillary
>this is somehow a good thing

>I hate the rich they should pay more!!!
>HAHA The rich dont like Trump, Drumpf BTFO!!1!

baby's first political discussion.

Oh what a big surprise! These cucks are shitting their pants about their overseas production being cut out by Trump and having to pay Americans a decent wage back home!

the main goal of a CEO now is not to create jobs, but to destroy them, ship them overseas or hire immigrants to do them. that no fortunate 100 CEO supports trump is an ENDORSEMENT.

You're right. Let's for for |-->|er and keep big money in politics

Well put yourself in the shoes of a Fortune 500 CEO. Who would you rather do business with and buy favors from? A career politician well known for dishing out government favors in exchange for financial support, or an independently wealthy maverick who prides himself on his unpredictability and negotiation skills and has built a consistency that expects him to trailblaze and break conventions?

It's bad business to support Trump, because you cannot be certain you can buy favors from him, and even if you can, he's gifted enough to make them cost more, because that's his wheelhouse.

Of course they don't support him. It's one of many reasons why you should, though.

I wish they'd make up their fucking minds

The only good parts of Trump are the protectionist anti-capitalist parts.

I'm not convinced he'd be able to do it when he actually got in office though

i feel like threads this obvious are created just to make the opposition look stupid

Woah, the 1% doesn't support trump????
He must really be the candidate of the people I'm definitely gonna vote for him now!!!!

>implying not having the backing of Big Jew is a bad thing...

So wait

Hillary supports raising taxes on buisnesses and rich people but yet they support her? Hmmmmm on paper Trump's policies are better for them. They must be pissed off about Trump wanting to bring jobs back.

So globalists are for Hillary. Good to know who the globalist candidate is.

>Trump has a fascist-like platform based on protectionism and low-salaries workers of America?
then you'd certainly see all the Fortune 500 CEOs backing him no?
You are caught in your own logic trap here, Hymie...

>oh no rich kikes don't support the Donald ... what ever will we do????

this.

They didnt support the UK leaving the EU, either.
Fuck them all.

So liberals support the 1% now?

>the same retards complaining about muh evil 1% have formed a coalition with them

well you tell us, trumpcuck, which one is it?

This has nothing to do with his business ability.

It has to do with business leaders knowing that their interests are opposed to the interest of the public. Of course they support Clinton... they can buy her.

>hurr durr the 1% are evil, they only think about their own profit etc etc blablah tumblr sjw

the 1% oppose Trump

>hurr durr they are so right about everything, if they don't like him then we shouldn't.

someone make a stupid paint comic of that

I like to eat farts and poop Cred Forums

>The companies that bought out one candidate don't support the other candidate

Gee, it's almost as if they might be fearing something that he's going to do. Really makes my cerebrum vibrate.

They want cheap labor

Companies push diversity and mass immigration

Or maybe, just maybe, the opposition is actually stupid.

good for you :)

You told Hillary was for the working man and not the fat cat capitalists.

I wouldn't call him anti-capitalist. He's definitely got a streak of protectionism there but everything else falls right in line with mainstream 20th century capitalism.

Why has her wall street transcripts completely left the news cycle? She's was a paid cheerleader for wallstreet, its no surprise they support her.

>we want money out of politics!
>haha your candidate isn't being supported by wall street!

>Fat cats HATE him
>Find out how this business man will make America great again!

Well duh.

>hurdur we will make everything ourselves
>35% import tax
>implying China won't just put a 200% import tax on Murican goods when he does that

>Cant be bought
>people with outrageous sums of money hate him
wow! I guess im a #Hillmissile now!

Business men don't give a fuck about American jobs. They want to keep jobs overseas.
Hell this is a good sign.

sorry ahmed, but "muh 1% scum" and "muh wealthy businessman hate trump" are not mutually exclusive

Why would I give even the smallest shit what multi-millionaire and billionaire faggots want?

No, you misunderstood me. Trump's base are the American people that have low salaries. He needs them to win. So he blames all the problems of America on the people they think it's the cause of their problems: immigrants and the upper class

Thanks, nice trips

Is that all you have? "NO U" ? That probably sounded better in your head. No wonder we're winning.

Alas, after the storm passes a beached whale works its way back to water.

Who to support?

The guy who's saying he'll force us to manufacture and hire in the US or face heavy tariffs, or the career politician in bed with wall street?

This is a tough one...

If that wretched hive of scum and villainy hates the Donald, then it sounds like I'm voting for him.

Thanks OP.

>Implying this is a bad thing

he will slash corporate tax rates to 15% from 35% now

he will reduce penalties and surcharges to allow repatriation of offshore US cash.. but what they dislike is his plans could slightly ,on a relative scale impact their overhead if his policies inhibit future overseas moves where coproration enjoy low wage workers as well as tap them on import duties on existing US owned offshore manufactured goods returning.

basically they are scumbags who see their American market as sucker and they have no sense of loyalty to use their businesses as a benefit to anyone but themselves ...

jesus christ

Go Google "fortune 100 trump"

Liberal sites aren't covering this because they know it goes against their "Trump wants to help the 1%" narrative. Delicious! Thanks for another useful talking point OP.

Trump truly is a man of the people. A populist in its purest form. The working man's hero.

>none of the top (((financial))) companies support the anti-globalist candidate
gee really makes my noggin go bobbin

they save more money fucking over American workers via outsourcing, than a lower tax rate

Nothing these kikes do is because of principles or personal beliefs. They ran the numbers, and they all saw that Clinton letting them expand outsourcing was more beneficial to their bottom line, compared to ending their outsourcing but a lower tax rate

Of course your average Occupy faggot won't notice this

Why would you want the support of intellectual egg heads and bourgeois fat cats. Any successful revolutionary vanguard most be composed of working class uneducated whites.

So let me get this straight
Wealthy men that make millions annually back Hillary Clinton?
The 1% back Hillary, is that right?

If that's the case I'm voting for Trump

its almost like all the kikes who constantly fuck you over are for one candidate while the people support the other, weird

Big businesses are in favor of regulation because it raises barriers to entry for new competitors. They don't care about high corporate taxes because they can jew their US rate to nothing, and are perfectly happy investing their non-US profits elsewhere.

sauce faggot

It wasnt called ukexit

all the more reason to vote for him

Kek CTR shitposting backfires again!

>Trump says he'll close up all the loopholes that businessmen like he himself use, and bring work back to the USA
>Hillary says "FREE GIBS! AND WALL STREET WILL PAY FOR IT"

Yet Wall Street tycoons overwhelmingly support Hillary even though she's gonna tax them SOOOO hard compared to Trump?

REALLY MAKES YOU PONDER THE LINT IN YOUR NAVEL

no just curious

im not trying to defend hillary, because i dont care wether she wins or not

Also reminder that (((Goldman Sachs))) literally banned their employees from donating to the Trump campaign.

cnbc.com/2016/09/07/goldman-sachs-bans-top-employees-from-donating-to-trump-report.html
>Banned donations include those to any federal candidate who is also a current state or local official, Fortune reported. This would rule out the Trump/Pence ticket, it noted. Pence is the sitting Governor of Indiana.
>Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton currently doesn't hold office and vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine is a U.S. senator and wouldn't be subject to the rules.

It makes it so much more obvious that Hillary will just do whatever these people want, she's pretty much in the pocket of institutions like Goldman Sachs. Get the TPP through, she won't get any of ther "progressive" policies passed, she will import more slave labor, more interventions, etc.

We don't sell that many goods to china either way and they already have tariffs on American goods to keep us from competing. So your point is kinda moot.

They're afraid of clinton, and what she might do in retaliation.

Clinton is a gangster.

(((Fortune 500))) CEO's are of no consequence

But Trump is a rich kike you fucking moronic turd.

But Fortune is anti-Trump. So I have no reason to trust anything they say.

I got sick of being propagandized by Jewgle News.

So I instituted a new policy this week. If a news source makes an outlandish, blatantly biased hit piece about Trump, then they get black listed/banned from my news feed. It means they will lie about other stuff too and I'm tired of hearing it.

My Jewgle News feed is much comfier now.

I dont mind legitimate criticism of Trump. But if you run a headline like "Trump Caught in Sex Tape After Attacking Innocent Immigrant-American Model", yeah, your ass is getting booted.

NPR hasn't made the list just yet, but I'm watching it....

Oh yeah he sure is Jewish and globalist, said nobody except retards.

Bill Clinton started it, Dubya couldn't reign it in with two wars going on, King Obongo has kept it rolling, and Hilldawg will finish us all off.

This all started in mid-2015 with the all the mild "alt-right" talk, then Brexit was a happening, and Can't Stump The Trump. The tide on globalism is turning. Donald J. Trump will win.

>omg like Trump is going to cut taxes for all the rich and wealthy he's so horrible and a shitty rich wealthy guy
>omg like Trump is disliked by all the shitty rich wealthy guys how stupid is that!

>literally has a jewish daughter
>sucks zionist dick
>swindled people for years in his business
>not a kike globalist

ok.

There's a difference between an honest-to-god ethnic Jew and the "Jew" that owns the media. Being a Jew is the business equivalent of being a Christian; you get to ask the "church" for all kinds of favors.

None of those are arguments

This.
You faggots just can't even try to make sense.

All his kids are married to jews, he was pro-Israel even before the election, his family changed their name, his clothing lines are produced in China, he invested millions in Scotland, he's a businessman from NY (jewish town).

I'm not here to defend Hillary, but Cred Forums is sucking Trump's dick so hard it's ridiculous.

That sounds like a good thing.

Seeing that they'd want to exploit the nation for more money instead of MAGA.

Oh no. Dear Diary, The (((fortune 100))) don't like him. Boo hoo.

Dont remember him trying to start wars in the middle east for isreal.

Weird

Yet in one of the debates, he was one of the only ones who propose to be neutral on the Israel-Palestine situation in decades, and pretty much everyone from all the Zionists from CNN, Goldman Sachs, Hollywood are attacking him.

(((Neocons))) like Paul Wolowitz, Robert Kagan and the Bush family are voting for Hillary.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/23/exclusive-prominent-gop-neoconservative-to-fundraise-for-hillary-clinton/
cnn.com/2016/08/26/politics/paul-wolfowitz-voting-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

If he didn't support Israel to some extent, he would've probably ended up like Ron Paul, and wouldn't get the votes from some of the religious base

>more Jews
STOP THIS THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE

*Israel*

So just because Trump was only a small time business kike, compared to hillary being a political kike, you think Trump is somehow more qualified for president? Bottom line is that they're both kikes.

>All his kids are married to jews
Heart wants what it wants
>he was pro-Israel even before the election
To be a successful business man in America, you can't be openly anti-semetic these days
>His family changed their name
From a German surname that wasn't Jewish
>his clothing lines are produced in China, he invested millions in Scotland
The result of democrat policies like NAFTA
>he's a businessman from NY (jewish town)
It was a Dutch town originally

Either you are CTR trying too hard or a retarded autist incapable of handling reality and facts outside of your larping

I don't think you actually know what a kike is. You have the simplistic reasoning of underage b&.

OH NO THE RICH ARE AFRAID I BETTER HELP THEM LIKE THEY HELP ME

kike is a mentality held by people who swindle others for personal gain or to advance their ideological goals. There is ample evidence of Trump doing that

> You have the simplistic reasoning of underage b&.

ad hominem, projecting. I dare say you're an underage r/TheDonald kiddo who is supporting Trump just for memes. Either that or you're a manchild.

That's actually an endorsement.

oh no
(((Fortune 100))) doesn't like Trump
whatever will you do

Fuck off leafkike shill

Peter Thiel is all you need.

Wrong on both points

>hurt durr kike is a mindset
No faggot, it's the ethnic Jews who want to run everything. Keyword:ethnic

fpbp, Shillary wall street overlords on suicide watch (they are SEETHING) (they will never recover)

>they save more money fucking over American workers via outsourcing, than a lower tax rate
>Nothing these kikes do is because of principles or personal beliefs. They ran the numbers, and they all saw that Clinton letting them expand outsourcing was more beneficial to their bottom line, compared to ending their outsourcing but a lower tax rate
>Of course your average Occupy faggot won't notice this
So, basically, they're exactly the same as trump?

Keep in mind the only difference between billionaires who outsource their shit like trump are the promises he makes, and as we've all seen with politicians, words are carried by wind.

goldmansachs.com/investor-relations/corporate-governance/corporate-governance-documents/political-statement.pdf

Guess they need to update their political statement, then. From Jan 2016 version:

>Goldman Sachs has policies and procedures governing the political activities of the firm, our political action committee and our employees.

>Under United States federal law, Goldman Sachs may not contribute corporate funds or make in-kind contributions to candidates for federal office or to national party committees. In addition to federal limits on corporate political action, our political giving at the state and local level in the United States is governed by Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board Rule G-37, SEC Rule 206(4)-5, CFTC Rule 23.451 and applicable state and local restrictions.

>Goldman Sachs does not make any political contributions in the United States from corporate funds, including contributions to so-called Section 527 entities or independent expenditure political action committees (Super PACs). We have also voluntarily elected not to spend corporate funds directly on independent expenditures, including electioneering communications, despite the Supreme Court’s decision in Citizens United entitling corporations to make such expenditures.

>In accordance with our internal policies, Goldman Sachs employees in the United States are required to submit for review all proposed political contributions (including contributions relating to ballot initiatives) to determine if they are consistent with our policies. Staff in the Office of Government Affairs (“OGA”), Compliance and Legal departments is responsible for the review and approval process.

Parentheses gonna parentheses.
((()))
Also
>1 post by this ID

They outsource because no one is stopping them.

Why would they hire an american developer if the can hire pajeet for 5$ an hour?

>Shillary says Donald is the Big money candidate

>Big money loves Shillary

hmm relly make u think doe

Why would you stop and deter people from doing business abroad?

Funny how trumplets think that using tax loopholes to avoid paying any taxes, and gain more profits is 'smart" when trump does it.

However, when a businessman outsources his shit to gain more profits, suddenly, he's an enemy of america.

Really gives you an insight into the mind of the average knuckle dragging trumplet.

Why wouldn't they? She knows Black Ties Matter!

>a bad thing

>Yet in one of the debates, he was one of the only ones who propose to be neutral on the Israel-Palestine situation in decades
Trump: "We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100%, 1,000%. It will be there forever."

>Heart wants what it wants
What a coincidence. 4 of 5 kids married or are dating jews.
>To be a successful business man in America, you can't be openly anti-semetic these days
There is a difference between sucking jew dick and saying gas the kikes. Like we say here, you're either deceiving or deceived.
>From a German surname that wasn't Jewish
Good.
>The result of democrat policies like NAFTA
Care to explain? NAFTA and China/Scotland?
>It was a Dutch town originally
The same Dutch who fled the Northwest of Brazil and even had a jewish battalion in their army.

>Either you are CTR trying too hard or a retarded autist incapable of handling reality and facts outside of your larping
Keep calling everybody that. But remember that, Trump is no different from Hillary and the right will regret him just like the left regrets Obama.

Honestly, when did overwhelming support from the 1% become a positive thing for the left? Just four years ago they were protesting the 1% nationwide, now they're bragging about how the 1% supports their candidate.

You remember when Sanders and supporters were requesting she release her Goldman Sachs transcripts? What happened? It's as if they conveniently forgot about that.

>Walmart, produces nothing and almost exclusively buys goods from China
>Exxon Mobil buys gas from foreign countries
>Apple produces its products in China
>Berkshire Hathaway produces no goods, it pushes money around
>McKesson benefits greatly from Obeezycare
>United Health Group benefits greatly from Obeezycare
>CVS produces no goods and benefits from Obeezycare
>GM a substantial portion of its product is made out of the country and assembled in the US
>Ford see GM
Starting to see a pattern here? Most of these companies greatly benefit from the policies Hillary actually champions. She also has a long history of giving favors for financial support.
Trump doesn't need their support and doesn't have a history of favors for support...not to mention his policies will hurt their bottom line.

Because people do abroad business to get away from high costs.

The solution is simple, hire pajeet and your company will have to play 15% extra in tax.

R A R E
A
R
E

>fortune 100

None of these are creating jobs

They've been shedding them at record pace however.

Where the actual job growth is at is small and medium businesses

>the literal 1% are all pro-Hillary

If that isn't enough to break the cognitive dissonance, I'm not sure what is.

A great endorsement for Trump.

why would the top 100 globalist scumbags support a non-globalist nationalist candidate? YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

go back to the MSM, tell them the frog is cumming for them, TELL THEM WAR IS CUMMING

Rich white man don't trust another smart, wealthy white man.

After Bush, this may be why Obama was installed... someone without the white man genes and intellect to pull off crazy shit like a Bush.

This is why they avoid white UN secretaries. Might be that no white man wants another white man to have so much power.

black with a stick... stick is just a stick
white with a stick... he might go MacGyver and build a nuke.

Oh so you're a mentally ill faggot who can't pick a side because you think it makes you look intelligent. Why did I even waste my time.

>Mexican intellectual
>using le trump memes this hard
Reddit is down the hall and to the left and don't forget the wall just got ten feet higher.
Have a nice day.

>the corrupt support the corrupt
OMG REALLY?

MAD SUNDAY
A
D

>LITERALLY the SPITTING IMAGE of JEWISH BUSINESS TACTICS

Lol kid please go home

>The elite is united against him
SEE GUYS? HE IS NOT THE CANDIDATE OF THE PEOPLE UNLIKE HE SAY!

HE ONLY WANT TO MAKE THE 1% RICHER

100 executives of corporate bureaucracies don't want another white man to vault over them in power.

Jealousy.

Don't put a non-white man in the white house when the rivals are lead by Eurasian alpha men. Ruling by "democratic cabal" behind the scenes might bite them in the ass. They'll go running to the most alpha white man they can find to bail them out of their shit storms.

Just get it over with. If the white man and his enterprises want to avoid extinction or conquest from the East... surrender control to a white man.

Where are the proofs

>mexican intellectual meme
>passing off actual critique of trump as "memes"
>le reddit meme
>le wall meme
funny how you're complaining about memes while being unable to regurgitate them in 99% of your entire shitposts

kys

That woman is fucking disgusting. She looks like a tear drop, except instead of water, she's made of fat.

What's that smug little liberal suffix again...
Oh yes: "And that's a GOOD thing."

Yet another reason why he is our guy. If no rich/in power people support him that's clear proof that he is exactly what we need and deserve.

>The people who have the most connections and means to bribe the government want the most corrupt politician possible in power
Colour me surprised.

B-but I thought all the corrupt rich elites support Trump. H-he wants policies that benefit rich people only, I swear

underrated

Two sides of the same coin. If you think the same guy who donated to the Democratic party and Hillary until last year is an outsider, I have bad news for you.

>rich people support him
>get criticized

>rich people dont support him
>get criticized

you just dont like rich old white men ur a female or a nigger

Trump would create uncertainty and kill faith in the markets causing an initial crash of everything, similar to what happened after brexit referendum but times 100. Of course no CEOs want him to hurt their stock price without even doing anything.

>lol you think your candidate is different. Well he's not. What now?

fuck off, paco

>trump
>anti capitalist
>fascist-like platform

This is pure delusion, read up on his reforms ffs.

The only thing he's different from generic republicans is Trade, and his trade reforms aren't much different from what America used to do it's entire history.

There is nothing fascist about Trump.

"Trump is an anti-capitalist", give me a fucking break. The man is the definition of capitalism.

First post best post, OP is still a fag.

Imposing tariffs and opposing free trade is as anti capitalist as you can get, cumbreath

>the founding fathers are now anti-capitalist
t. Mexican Intellectual

>millionaires are going to vote for a 65% estate tax
Yeah, okay

There's going to be some (((loophole)))

Reducing taxes, supporting privatization of assets, reducing regulations, supporting enterpreneurship is as capitalist as you can get.

Early America was protectionist, but they were much more capitalist than they were now.

Also, Trump wants tariffs only if you take away your factory from the US and build it in other countries. Goods from chinese companies won't be tarriffed.

I wasn't expecting from a mexican to know anything about economics or history though.

>Mexican intellectual

This has been disproved in other threads. He pays capital gains tax. Who gives a fuck if he pays income tax or not? That literally goes directly to the skypes

tell that to the founding fathers you beano faggot

Leftists are against the 1 %
The 1 % supports Hillary
Leftists see this as a good thing and decides to support Hillary themselves

trump has won and since debate night this board has been flooded with anti trump sentiment. Like every third thread to the point that it's so ridiculously obvious.
People are set in stone with who they're voting for exluding the undecided.

The election rests on the undecided so these shill threads are fucking pointless.

Just extremely sad at the last gasp of an elderly women trying to appeal like she's cool hot shit to the kiddies.

Sir Shill / Madam shill. These threads are hurting your cause. Give up. It's just sad and pathetic.

Typical 'progressive' outdated behaviour that only hurts the cause of those they shill fall. Like every method the left produces.

I was a leftist until and the complete opposite to a racist until africans, arabs, muslims behaved in such a manner that forced you against them.
The exact same behaviour the left delves into.

You're playing a game of chess and 7 moves behind.
This isn't said in frustration but pity. Please try something new. I'd give anything to be my old leftist self but you've made that impossible for me.

for*

>this man wants to deport my brown slave labor
>this cunt wants to import more brown slave labor

>lmao bring on the cunt
>Trump iz bad 4 buzness :^)

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>trump wants to regulate these top 1% ers stop them from outsourcing and screwing over the workers and middle class (yes that includes himself he has stated repeatedly the only reason he plays the same way they do is because he wouldn't be able to compete otherwise.

Tell me if you were super rich in America would you be supporting the man who is too rich to be paid off who wants to bring jobs back to the US reform much of the economy and banking system to make it harder to screw and put a watch on the federal reserve?

Or would you be supporting the corrupt whore that you can pay off to get anything passed for you and will let you ship even more of your labor to overseas sweatshops and money to overseas accounts

Donald Trump should use this against her.

>"The fact that the corrupt 1% establishment are head over heels for Hillary Clinton should tell you everything you need to know about her."

>"She serves the 1%, I serve you."

Trump takes advantage of the current system because he would be stupid not to. he says he will change it because it is broken (it is)

you think he's just lying? he's saying the system is broken and he wants to change it, but really he doesn't want to?

>bo rich people back the candidate that will supposedly make the rich even richer

Thanks for correcting the record

How is this a bad thing?

yea he needs to hammer that, as well as her ripping off haiti charity funds and the pay 2 play stuff. Also the fact that Saudi Arabia is funding her campaign. These are the biggest issues I think besides the emails

>but muh trump wants to cut tax on the 1%

I love how that bitch was screaming that as Donald calmly laid out his plan that he would yes lower tax rates on both small medium and large business while at the same time charging a tax taut would make it harder to outsource everything

Seems like he's raising the tax these outsourcing fuckers pay

Oh and I love how Hillary the wicked witch completely ignores how he'd make it easier for small businesses (basically the common man starting a business) to operate

Or they fall for propaganda (which is basically how a "democracy" runs these days as most voters won't be researching)

Being protectionist =/= anti capitalist

Free market within the nation is pretty capitalist

Capitalism =/= globalism.

Because they all own Hillary, you retarded autistic faggot.

#We'reWithHer

#StrongerTogether

Nowhere in capitalism throughout its history was it supposed to be a globalist system

Free trade within one nation

Also I think outsourcing to non capitalist countries is about as anti capitalist as one can get

Also nationalism > doing what the capitalists want

I'd eat that ass with NO shame

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Mexico, is in fact, seized cartel assets/Mexico, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, seized cartel assets plus Mexico. Mexico is not a contributor to the wall unto itself, but rather a means of distributing seized cartel assets. Many WALLS are built using a modified version of the seized cartel assets every day, without the public realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of seized cartel assets which is widely used today is often called Mexican tax revenue, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the seized cartel assets, acquired through government intervention. There really is a Mexican tax revenue, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Mexico is the distributor: the program in the system that allocates the state's resources to the other programs that you run. The distributor is an essential part of an state, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of seized assets. Mexican tax revenue is normally used in combination with the seized cartel assets: the whole system is basically seized cartel assets with Mexico added, or Seized cartel assets/Mexico. All the so-called “Mexican government budgets" are really made possible through the interaction of of seized cartel assets/Mexico.

This

How is it that Wall Street faggots that inherited their money somehow know more about capitalism than the people who lead the worlds first capitalist revolution?

Or maybe they're just globalists looking for any excuse to tell the uneducated masses

>don't be nationalist!
>it's anti capitalist and it's one step from trump to hitler Stalin and Mao!
>be globalist instead! That's true capitalism

#FightingForUs*

politico.com/magazine/story/2014/11/why-wall-street-loves-hillary-112782

*That doesn't mean you.

This confirms what he's been saying. CEO's are only concerned with their profit margins and bottom line, nothing about the welfare of their average worker. Trump represents the average worker fighting for their share. Bizarrely enough, Clinton is the ally of big business.

>All these rich hating socialists in this thread

I know

Fuck sake I would pay almost everything I have to have a 30s conversation with trump

>tell him this
>tell him to not fall for bait based on personal stuff and stuff he might have done in the 70s
>tell him the next time the bitch brings up "you supported Iraq" to say "I never did, I said I did because that's what you had to say back then ok. But why should my opinion as a private citizen with no power in the matter even mean anything when Hillary Clinton was among those to actually vote to go to war?"

>The (((top 100))) doesn't want trump
How odd

He has to and he tries not to whenever he can

I think what it is is taking advantage of the system makes him feel like shit but he also knows of he doesn't he won't be able to compete

Wtf are you talking about? Trumps tax plan would be far better for the wealthy. Hillary wants to increase the estate tax and increase taxes on the highest tax brackets.

>Sweden
>being pro globalist

And this is why you're soon to be a Muslim nation

>business people don't want support a guy who doesn't understand economics

SHOCKING

>yes good comrade free trade is bad

She says she does

Obongo said something similar

Just because she says she will doesn't mean that she will

Plus the top 100 don't pay any tax due to loopholing anyways so even if she does raise the tax it won't mean much

Remember these are the same people who donate to the witch. Why would they donate against their interests?

>Muh immigrants
>muh h1b1s

What? Fortune 100 CEOs who want to move their money and property freely across borders to avoid the laws and taxes the rest of us have to obey, outsource labor and bring in cheaper Pacos and Pajeets do jobs that should go to Americans don't support Trump? Color me shocked.

So the USA in the 50s was communist.

>Yes good goy it's one step from nationalism to Stalin and Mao. Now open your borders and take these peaceful Muslims. We're all one big humanity goy.

We're going by what they said. Trumps plan is better for them if he puts it in place.

This is about them knowing that Trump is a flim flam man.

fpbp

It's also about them knowing that they at the end of the day are responsible for which policies Hillary implements

Hillary is in their pockets
Trump is not

You're what we like to call a useful idiot.

She won't move the cap gains rate. Trumps moving it to 20 without deductions.

Wealthy people don't earn income, sheep.
Her tax raises only impact income earners - aka the not rich.

100 faggots versus 330+ million murricans

WHO. THE FUCK. CARES

It's to maximize profit, always has been and always will. When you say it is destroying jobs you sound like an edgy faggot because that is fucking retarded.

>The Rich support Hillary
>The Working class supports Donald

Oh gee I fucking wonder why

If you fuck with the political establishment they fuck with you back. If you're the CEO of a company you don't want to rock the boat.

He still has the support of Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfield, and David Duke. CTR shills need to GTFO!

Wow, I guess they are looking forward to Hillary "getting tough on Wall Street" and "making them pay their fair share".

umm, CTR, isn't this a bad thing to promote, because the narrative is that Donald is the big bad 1%, etc.? If none of the 1% likes him, that means he's really on the side of the 99%...

who's jewing who here...

>When you say it is destroying jobs

Well it is to an extent.

Preventing the creation of jobs stifles competition.

>BUT BUT POLE TOLD ME HE WAS A GREAT BIZNESSMAN AND HE WOULD CREATE JERBS
Yeah, that's why they don't support him you retarded faggot. Current trade policies favor Fortune 100 CEOs heavily; it's part of the reason why wealth inequality has been growing so much. Why would they want to stop that?

Fortune 500 CEOs are traitors who worship the cult of multinational and would gleefully fuck our country over a rake ship jobs overseas and have corporate inversions to pay 0 taxes for nothing other than fucking the nations they are from. Many a CEO will find himself on the wrong end of rope come happening day.

suuuuuure

you're a stupid idiot.

Muslim mass immigration wouldn't be a problem if the state didn't force every county to take them in.
Otherwise we with money could just move away and let the pooefags deal with it

>pooefags
Poorfags

I'm a quadriplegic so im voting hillary since trump mocked disabled people

>inb4 how are you typing
I can move first two fingers on both hands

Its funny, all these backers of hillary are who the fucking public hate. Even the bush family is supporting hillary! Guess if hillary doesnt get elected they dont get their free money :)

Or we could just exterminate the rats or close our borders

>tfw your black jewish friend says trump is going to fuck us all over because he is going to help the one percent

bill moyers and NPR need to be collectively gassed

Yeah that'll kinda happen when one of your goals as president is to remove all the loopholes that allow them to not pay taxes.

Of course they do. He wants them to bring their manufacturing back to the US by imposing tariffs on goods coming from overseas. Meanwhile they give zero shits about Clinton's tax on the wealthy because their incomes aren't taxable by the US anyway. She could raise taxes 500% and they wouldn't care: 500% of nothing is still nothing.