HOLY SHIT GUYS THEY'RE TARGETING ANIME NOW

OUR MEME MAGIC IS UNDER THREAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
exhentai.org/g/492489/597ff39969/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Clinton confirmed for anti-Hugo Boss.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>implying this is real

source?

>the alt-right dinedu nuffinu

>alt-right did nothing wrong
The memes are stronger than ever.

Fake and ghey

>"Excuse me Cred Forums, Morty Goldbergwitz-stein here from CNN, would you care to explain why you masturbate to Japanese cartoon girls?"
>"WE DINDU NUFFIN, WE GOOD BOYZ, WE GOIN' TO CHURCH N SHEEEEIT"

there is no way this is real, having an excuse to talk about qt 3.14 nazi grills with normies is literally the best thing to ever happen.

Fake. Liberals literally can't do anything about anime. Politicians tried to push for anime to ban lolis and sexualization and Japan said no. Western feminists tried to tell anime to be less sexist and Japanese feminists told Western feminists they were full of shit. Politicians have called for anime to stop glorifying Nazis or stop being neutral about WW2 and nothing's changed.

The West can't impact anime because anime is Japanese.

I must say this nazi haruhi looks strangely appealing.

>WE WUZ ARYA'N SHEEEET?

JUST

HOLY SHIT

THAT FIRST ONE IS MY WALLPAPER

Low orbit ion cannon fucking when?

We need to nazify mickie mouse next

It's fake you fucking retards

I'm honestly pretty fucking liberal, but this is stupid. One, who gives a fuck about anime? Two, everyone knows Nazi fashion is best fashion. The worst thing those fucks did was give that attire such negative connotations.

You're a bit late to the party there. Mickey Mouse was a pretty common emblem amongst the Luftwaffe back then

In my state loli is explicitly legal because, in summary, 'nigga it's a drawing'.

>clannad

Walt Disney already hated jews though.

Let's revive it
Take it back from the Jews

Who is the 'typical anime heroine' in the image? Please I need sauce.

>literally part of the Axis
>the original Axis
>the last holdout of the Axis even after Hitler was gone
>and never apologized for shit
>make thinly-veiled nazi fetish cartoons and some not at all veiled nazi fetish cartoons

nazifying anime is like trying to make Garfield boring
your mission is complete before you even begin

>tfw clannad got me to get a job in highschool

This
Can CNN be taken out?

That sad thing is that this is believable.

rare.

either fake or meme magic is completely out of control

praise kek and hold on to your swastikas
the ride never ends

Celia, Walkure Romanze

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S TREMORS CAUGHT ON CAMERA

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Japanese cartoons that show Nazism is racist or just creative expression? Hahahahahaha

We need some retro Mickey nazi propaganda planted in a subreddit to take the eyes off Cred Forums

I have been a fan of bbc for a while, but I've only been able to enjoy it twice. For me it's been all about giving the black man what he deserves, to see the white man taken down a peg and have himself elevated.

Both times, I loved thinking about my racist ass family (going back generations) and what they would think if they knew their son/grandson would be on his knees with his lips wrapped around a black man's cock.

Even more so, if they knew their white male relation spread his legs for a black man. I come from anal stimulation quite easily, and I wish my racist dad and grandpa knew that two black men had given me an anal orgasm while I lay on my back like a woman and begged them to fuck me harder.

>Low orbit ion cannon fucking when?
So you are the reason I have to do a Captcha for every site I visit. LOIC is garbage.

Fuck off

This is why I keep cringing at you fucking idiots.

I know it would sound great etc. but Boss only manufactured(some of) Nazi uniforms, somebody else designed them.

>There will be a place in history where Pepe is hate symbol and Smug Anime pics will be weaponized

What a time to be alive

R A R E
A
R
E

>tfw Disney Co. is now owned by a Jew
>tfw Disney would be horrified to see what his beloved animation studio has become

ALT-RIGHTISTS LITERALLY DINDU NUFFIN

Stop already, I can't kek any harder.

R
A
R
E

Seriously though, I'm not sure why anyone thought it would help Trump's campaign to post a bunch of white power and nazi shit. People are stupid and don't understand the difference between saying something to get the warm feeling of having people agree with you align with you in spirit and saying something to convince other people to vote for the candidate you want to win.

This means they don't really want the candidate to win, they just want to bond. It's kind of sad really. You can tell these people are lonely.

>Anime = healthy and natural
Try again

god damn homies

It's time to call fuck up boots

yea sorry i should have known it's not like this election is completely insane already or anything

>posts hentai
great argument

Holy shit what are you?

But they're so /fa/

I gagged

your flag looks like a na'vi pussy

They fucked up now. All the autismbux sufferers will switch from short sighted gibsmedat to supporting Trump and an anime future.

The Cred Forums memeing over leftist idiots is what makes the alt-right look successful and nazism is a natural part of it, it would be unnatural to censor and behave as if you're working for trump and not just taking the piss out of them

Where were you when Wisecrack named the Jew in front of normies

You could easly reverse image search the picture of just type the headline into google to see that nothing comes up.

You stupid fucker.

SANTA LUCIA MADRE DE DIOS
A
N
T
A

L
U
C
I
A

>calls out
>nazifying

You can't really tell anymore at this point.

Yes you can

read

Underrated post.

No, I mean this is sort of thing that might actually happen given how ridiculous the US elections have gotten.
I know how to do an internet search.

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY WAIFU YOU FUCKING KIKES!!!

And that would be from an Argentina poster, too.

Are there actually any decent anime revolving around Nazis or WW2?

Good. Everything will be taken from white men. First we will get the nazi cartoons, and then we will go for the ones with male leads, and then we will get the rest.

The games are next. You will not be allowed to enjoy content that features whites playing hero. Not while white boys sit around doing absolutely nothing while black people get murdered by racist cops.

Wow, so Clinton is going to do something good after all. I am now a shill for hill.

Meh, Girls und Panzer is about girls pretending to be ww2 soldiers, Strike witches is about alternate history leading to ww2 but they stop to fight aliens with flying girls without pants

And there's one about jap spies in ww2 but it doesn't seem to be interesting

I only watch anime for the underwear.

Witnessed

Butts are love

post nazified animes

I can't wait for anime nazis on toonami after Trump gets elected

All of them?

s-source...

exhentai.org/g/492489/597ff39969/

Bring me rare pepe or weaponized smug anime first.

So America has to choose between a man who will make anime real and a woman who compares it to an evil group of people responsible for the death of 6000000 jews and they are STILL hesitating?
Come on America.

>anime
>posts hentai

We're at the point where I honestly wouldn't be shocked if this headline was real. Just 2-3 days ago they had the "New symbol of hate" frontpage article about Pepe.

What a world.

I'm going to need a sauce on that...for research purposes.

Oh how mighty falls...

bump

And yet leafland has banned it.