Straight white male Hillary supporters

Please explain why you support Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/video/doctor-links-low-t-to-men-who-vote-for-clinton-776496707663
youtube.com/watch?v=3lP3wjxJwlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You expect serious replues here?

Well okay. I reviewed her policies during the debate and they all seemed in line with my views. I like trump. But Hillarys goals honestly appeal more to me. I mean the worst anyone can say about her is that she mishandled emails.

>""""""""""""""""straight""""""""""""""""
Oh, that's a good one.

These are the same """men""" who fap to shemales on /gif/

Cucks in denial, they'll never get any puss.

Because I have extremely low testosterone.

nbcnews.com/video/doctor-links-low-t-to-men-who-vote-for-clinton-776496707663

yea ok like the mishandled e-mails is the only reason.

read up you fucking gook pleb

She pays them

>implying there are hillary supporters on pol who aren't paid shills

C U C K
U
C
K

I just like to always be right so I've been telling everyone for over a year now that HRC will be the next POTUS.

Benghazi?
Libya?

In large part it is a sexual strategy

(1) Dominance over other males who are in the Trump camp. They expect and wish for a Hillary victory, so their 'tribe' wins and they secure greater status & sexual access

(2) Conceding to female approval, again to secure sexual access

If you ask them they'll give you a mixed answer of how they're guilty for being white, how they are more virtuous than "those whites" because they "recognize their privilege" and are constantly genuflecting to niggers and women.

The real answer? Low Test.

Because I received a proper education.

(((education)))
rich people support Trump

Just look at that guy, he practically has tits.

Extremely low T

Figures a Nip wouldn't know shit about anything outside of paedophilia. It's like you've never heard of Benghazi or Whitewater or Bill's infidelity.

Low T

chek'd the digits

That is because he is American.

An Art degree doesn't count as education you retarded stoner

>blue collar types and other wage slaves
>people who got their degree and moved on
>people who got their degree and couldn't succeed outside of academia so they stayed
It checks out.

Do you not care if your grandchildren are the only white kids in their class, who read in their history textbooks that Europe was always brown?

And neither strategy will work, women like men for their character. Pandering doesn't turn women on

>BA in Urban Interpretive Multicultural Dance Feels Studies
>Gee, for some reason I can't get a job, I'll do further studies
>MA in Radical Marxist Enabling Strategies with Feels Studies
>Gee, I still can't get a job...
>PHd in Interplanetary Scandinavian Cuckoldry and Feels Studies

kys

>Masters in Communications
>More useful than an Electrician's certificate

Haiti relief money?

Jesus Christ that image made me vomit

Gay. Masculinity for a gay male. Looks like a gay bear. Milo probably buttfucked this guy.

And killed people. There like a dozen fresh dead people around her right no.

There is a video of her somewhere talking about how she did nothing when the embassy called for help in Lybia and how the people there were tortured to death because of this. She is laughing.

thats more of a reason for the 99% to support Trump desu.

Yet they will still vote democrat because they are retards kept on a leash.

Man, do you have any idea of the root cause behind this?

Because I have a high IQ

I'm voting for her because I got a proper education and Trump sounded like a incoherent 12 year old at the debate

She'll import millions of rapefugees, push whites over the edge with more pointless identity politics, and finally spark the race war we've always wanted. Trump will just upset some injuns and dumb googles that are already irrelevant

She hates black people, and will do her part in helping those dregs kill their own children.

Thats it. Thats the only thing good about her.

But then she'll let in millions of mudslimes who'll procreate so fast itll spin your head. Then she'll grant amnesty for the beaners so they'll vote democratic for life, then large swaths of america will be like mexico.

So she hates blacks, but will flood america with moslems and beaners.

Because it's 2016

Education=/=IQ
t. college student voting for Trump

I know this is likely bait,
but I feel that this is the difference between "intelligence" and "experience" (knowledge base).

Yes, you may have a high IQ, but you have not been redpilled enough on politics, world governments, (((them))), etc to make the true right decision. You simply don't have enough information to make a sound, informed decision.
So you make the choice for hillary because she is the right choice for anyone who is blue pilled (ie, knows little about the current world climate).

Nice try CTR, no one here cites the Clinton pollsters

Also, since when do smart people want WWIII? Which Hillary has directly referenced this summer and then DURING THE DEBATE?

There are more dumb people than there are smart people so it makes sense that more people thought that Drumpf won the debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lP3wjxJwlk
This is the only reason I need to not support her

Because she isn't a racist bigot, she supports NATO. And she isn't friend with the communist warmonger Putin

Isn't the point of a debate of this type to gather enough likes to become president?
So no matter how you twist your own words now Trump won the debate.

> i recieved a proper education
> even assuming that, i can't bring any actual arguments

> bottom with income graphs cut off

why could you possibly have done that?

Hillary literally thinks that a cartoon frog is a sign of white nationalism.

>Uneducated people
>Capable of understanding rational arguments

What's the point? Might as well just post "trump will lose" and be rest assured you will be right in November.

I've never seen a more punchable face than the faggot in that picture

I don't because she's a horrible leader. Any good leader should have been able to murder Trump at the 1st debate, but she was unable to.

That's how bad she is, she had every open opportunity and couldn't materialize.

A fucking dot.

Donald Trump believes killing Iranian soldiers wouldn't start a war. Which idea is more dangerous?

He won according to dumb people.

He lost according to smart people.

Hillary thinks that Russian cyber attacks are a sign of physical warfare

Electing Hillary would be like driving a bus in the wrong direction, but electing Trump would be like driving a bus over a cliff killing all the passengers. Both might be "bad", but one of them is way way way worse than the other.

It's a bit of a stretch to say that I "support" Hillary. I'm voting for Hillary in a panic attempt to stop a complete blithering idiot from becoming president. I wish I had the luxury of voting for a 3rd-party candidate, but I live in a swing state. So it's Hillary for me.

Russian cyber attacks are a huge national security risk. I wish Trump had the ability to address it properly

>Any good leader should have been able to murder Trump at the 1st debate, but she was unable to.

Of course she murdered Trump in the debates. Only Trump shills say otherwise.

>the people with the most liberal indoctrination support the more liberal candidate

>the word "Hillary" is crooked on her own t-shirt design

>implying
Congress sets the rules. Senators are infinitely more important than the president.

when RaHoWa comes, we get to shoot these faggots too right?

You think cyber attacks should result in physical warfare?

(((education)))

Actually it's only welfare queens voting for Hillary, pic related

What a faggot. Just like Obama's jew in the pajamas and hot cocoa.

American working abroad here
I support Hillary Clinton because I want a good future for my wife's son, he's almost 10 years old now, we can't allow racist bigot Trump destroy the country for the next generations

I'm a conservative, but I feel that Trump suffers from mental health issues which make handing him the U.S. presidency a dangerous proposition. He comes across as undisciplined, childish, erratic, and unstable.

That's not crooked. Look up the definition.

This thread is all the justification you'll ever need for a second wall on the northern border.

>mental health issues

You're not a conservative, you're a cuck

I do agree he is undisciplined, childish, erratic etc, and he doesn't seem to show contrition, ever

That doesn't mean he is mentally ill though you fucking moronic cucked liberal beta faggot

If your graph had a $100 000+ category, Hillary would be leading there.

My gf and her two sons are voting Hillary, I want to vote for Trump after Bernie got cucked but don't want to feel like a third wheel.

No one cares you fucking cuck

Because she is a white woman. That's why im voting for her.

It would only be fitting that she become President right after the black guy.

Together, we can once and for all, send the white man into the abyss.

Wow the people who are (((educated))) on women and gender studies and systematic racism vote for Hillary? That's so surprising, I'm with her now!

kys

pic related

Well I will be voting for Clinton because she wants to save the world, CNN told me so...

Stay out of this cross. You've never had an opinion on anything.

She sold access to the state department in exchange for exorbitant foreign funds paid for speeches.

Pay for play is just as bad if not worse than the emails. You're a fool if you want your taxes to be raised enormously only to be squandered by a bloated government rife with corruption.

Exactly, and by receiving that "proper education" you spent years being indoctrinated by the institution instead of working really hard in a job gaining real world experience. Now you have it all figured out with your degree, but what you don't realize is you have no knowledge of what it means to work your ass off at a basic level and preserve that energy, building it over time.

I bet you live in a surface-level reality.

>the worst you could say...emails...

I literally think she's a pedophile rapist who sold her soul to satan and sells our state secrets for cash and little girls