World Without Black People

youtube.com/watch?v=7TkteKQhXz0

Would be pretty boring if you really think about it, right, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeBPKyNar5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UG6dzYaYqCc
youtube.com/watch?v=b2_Ui1NchN4
nypost.com/2016/09/26/al-sharptons-daughter-sues-city-over-foot-injury-she-hiked-with/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no rap
>no chimp outs
>no welfare issues
>no niggers
I'm not finding a single negative

>World without black people
I would rather have a lifetime free of niggers

Rap would technically still exist since it's just poetry with a beat. West side would be Mexican cartels and East would be the Mafia.

Pic related...hates black people

so no rap, no racism, no being worried about your purse as you walk at night, not being scared of police, no thugs, no "difficult conversations", no racial tensions, no cheesy cringeworthy youtube videos... sounds pretty nice.

Sounds like a paradise.

Haha! Goed topic weer, vogeltjesdans!

>No Eric Andre
>No Tony Todd
>No Morgan Freeman
>No Steve Harvey
I'd rather take the good with the bad. Than live without it all completely.

>no cheesy cringeworthy youtube videos

Especially this.

Alot of prison guards will be layed off that's for sure.

You don't think that if black people never existed, you wouldn't find another actor with a good voice or another liberal faggot to make you laugh at night? Can't miss what never existed.

Four irrelevant niggers the world could do without.

Dr. Pepper is better than RC Cola. Just because it's replaceable doesn't mean it's better.

>no racism

They ahould get a real job.

sorry to say this but we would be just fine
there are too many black criminals in usa these days.

also hardly any people in Africa

>you will never be nonwhite and be able to blame literally all of your problems on an entire race of humans

>we need to spare the billions of fast breeding uppity niggers because I like this one small handful of darkies

No Al Sharpton? How could anyone live without his suing and shakedowns?

Oh man think about it, you could go literally almost anywhere without hassle.

What a utopia

>Willing to spare the billions of fast breeding uppity micks, wops, chinks and beaners but not niggers

I fucking love Dr. Pepper, but if I could trade the non-existance of Dr. Pepper, for the non-existance of a race that is currently causing the literal downfall of my country, I'm zapping those nogs out of existance every single fucking time.

No Minnesota Somalis for ISIS? Maybe that would be good.

I literally can't think of a single thing that wouldn't improve if niggers just suddenly disappeared. Not one.

Sounds like heaven

>implying I want to spare them

Hillary's poll numbers wouldn't improve.

No Sharpton daughter to sue for millions?

People in the comments trying to say sports wouldn't be competitive, what kind of delusion is this

Jesus christ this comment section is pure retarded cancer.

TIME TO DROP SOME REDPILLS YO

Honestly, in theory, it would be kinda nice if everything being equal we had no black people BUT Africa got credit for Motown and Jazz. All continents would be better off for it.

Sadly, I think Motown wouldn't exist without the environment it was placed in.

Not sure about the rest either, I actually enjoy African music even right now, they have great choirs and afro-fusion is some of the most fun music around.

We'd probably be a slightly more interesting Russia without black people, like some Mexican/Cuban Rock country with none of that soul/funk/jazz stuff.

I guess I would trade all that for never hearing the words racism or slavery my whole life.

"It wouldn't have a world. All life stem from black people... You dumb fuck...."

"there would be no one, it all started with black people :)"

"Humans would not exist, life began in Africa and whites decsended from blacks."

FUCKING KEK

GOOGLES ADMIT THEY'RE LESS EVOLVED THAN WHITEY!

The US would have never left the crown because their market for booze and guns would have vanished

Gulec sounds like an Orc name

>crime rates would go down
>no more shitty music
>africa would actualy become a good place to live. animals would be safe
>gov would make more money, because doesnt have to expend on keeping a famly of 8 lil nigs alive

I am assuming I am too old to know the first 2 instead of you being too stupid to mention Eddie Murphy or the other more classic black comedians.

I actually think our comedy would be fine without blacks, most of their humor is based entirely on oppression or catharsis. If they didn't exist it would just mean America was nicer right?

We probably wouldn't have the NFL as we know it without blacks, keeping it real. You need speedy runners. Sport is too boring if its just the biggest most violent white people hitting each other in slow motion.
The NBA shows that you could probably have a popular all white team out of Euro/US players and add some Brazilians for flavor based purely on emotional stability, defense and shot making.

Hockey would have been hugely popular, Russia/Canada/USA would have been the most epic rivalry ever, would have eclipsed Baseball at about the same time (1970s).

The best.

>Too old to know Tony Todd
>The motherfucking Candy Man

A beautiful world it is, it would be. Free of crime and protests, just simple life.

Terrible disguise Mr. Cosby. I still know it's you. Your dreads aren't fooling anybody

Honestly, I don't think there is a single instance of negative things that could come out of Blacks never being alive

As an indigenous people they were useless and constantly destroyed farm land and animal species to spite their neighboring tribes and did nothing to progress as a society

Then they sold out their fellow man as colonization started and grew even lazier as powerful nations began to strip mine their resources and try to settle the land

After independence a lot of nations in africa committed genocide and did nothing to improve the infrastructure that they gained in exchange for a large majority of resources while the dumb nigs that they sent out to the states started to build and prosper

Then during the turn of the century we now have the dumb nigs in the states fall to a culture they created
While the africans continue to not improve and have resorted to fucking over their fellow states for money

History will repeat as the china man will strip more of their resources and build more infrastructure which will go to waste

While nig nogs continue falling deeper into their culture of despair

Blacks are literally and figuratively the darkest side of humanity

Found this in suggested videos

youtube.com/watch?v=KeBPKyNar5Q

>no president
holy shit what an idiot

>violent crime rates drop off
>rap music dies
>hip hop music on life support
>US budget starts getting balanced because untold amounts of welfare funds are freed up
>leftists never hold another major political office in the US again
>no more riots over stupid shit ever again (oh wait, muslims are still here)
>all that land not being used in Africa can start being developed, which creates countless jobs
>these jobs stimulate the world economy, bringing an era of even greater economic prosperity than the early 2000's
We lose a few great minds like Thomas Sowell, which is a small price to pay for all the benefits. That's the only 'negative' I can think of.

why cant i reply to any youtube vid with words like sheboon hoodrat anymore?

Easy

youtube.com/watch?v=UG6dzYaYqCc

>hip hop
>Kevin Hart
>Soul music
Yes. All of these small individual items of pop culture are more important than statistics that show black people drag down any place they inhabit by virtually every metric imaginable.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2_Ui1NchN4

Would be awesome for the US.

>muslim
>not niggers

We need niggers because if they weren't the most hated, another group would have to take their place!

This is pretty good watch

Thanks for the link

Both the channel and the site are very good.
The dude talking used to have another youtube channel before this one, back when youtube was far more hostile to right-minded people. Many keks were had

well the stolen generation bullshit can finally be put to rest. im not going to apologize for something that was objectively the right thing to do.

I don't get the question, like is it asking what if black people never existed, or if they just vanished off the face of the earth all of the sudden? What if you are mixed? Do you have to meet a certain hue to be considered black?

And isn't this question a loaded, racist question? Like how are you supposed to respond? 'Oh yeah that would suck'? Of course it would suck, what is the point of the question?

look at the fucking smugness in his face

god i fucking hate white liberals

hes just so fucking happy that he found another angle to denigrate himself and praise the negro

It's fucking disgusting

>you will never experience a white homeland

i feel really bad for you

I'd want to live in white America

>boring without blacks
The reverse is true.
A lot of whites in high black population areas avoid spending time outside.
There is no sense of community.
Most avoid public transportation to avoid conflict with them.
As community erodes, kids stay inside, people do less outdoor and group activities.
Life gets much more boring for safety ' sake.

Blacks are cancer.

Then she instagrammed herself at the top of a mountain days later.
So proud of her hiking/climbing ability.
Dumb cunt.

>What if you are mixed?
if you are half black, 50% of your body disappears
if you are quarter black, 25% of your body disappears, and so on
You can't pick which part, it's completely random

Or its like you had advanced gene therapy that replaced the big genes completely.
You IQ would climb a minimum of 10 points in an instant.

>what about da jews, the eternal anglo, niggers, spic, etc etc etc

I'd still have me bike.

Guy in video is one of these useless liberal effeminate men.

>Dr. Pepper is better than RC Cola.

Zoo keeper is a real job when you introduced North American Pavement Apes into the habitat.

Fuck I hate when normies say "yeah I do my best to fight my racist instincts!"

nypost.com/2016/09/26/al-sharptons-daughter-sues-city-over-foot-injury-she-hiked-with/

>Get accused of rape
>Move far away from my current location
>Grow dreadlocks
>Dress like hip youngster
>hellofellowkids.jpg
>Change identity to "Thadeus Jackson"
>Somehow get into Harvard
>Go Around campus looking for hardcore liberal coalburners
>Tell them a bunch of made up bullshit about being oppresed by the white man
>They start crying at my tragic story
>They ask "is there anything I can do to help the struggling black man in America?"
>I tell them "Sure, why don't you stop by my house later on tonight and we can talk about it over some drinks and pudding pops"
>She happily responds "Sure that sounds great, so glad I could help the cause"
>MFW

>massive reduction in crime
>reduction in welfare spending
>no shitty rap music/degenerate gangster culture

warm up the gas chambers

without black people....
does this include niggers?
how does getting rid of the examples of humanity in their ghettos benefit them? it's niggers that need to go.

>those comments

Disabled when

Alright I can't post this on any Aus threads because they're all asleep. I however have been wide awake for hours because of my fucking neighbour.

This used to be a nice quiet street. Then my neighbour moved in (an abo). Several times a weeks she throws massive parties and invites all of the mission blacks around. (mission being a former reserve where the majority of the more troublesome ones live.) Now I go outside and their rubbish is constantly strewn across theirs and my lawn. They put their shit in MY bins. And tonight, fucking 3 hours ago at 3am they rocked up and started drinking and yelling and screaming. They were banging on my door screaming "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR", and fighting poor passers-by or one-another, I don't know. All I heard was yelling and violence. I called the police but everything went quiet before they arrived.

I can't take this anymore pol. I'm sitting in my damn closet where I've holed myself up with my valuables in case they broke my window.

I need to move away from here. I'm done with this shit.

>no niggers
Sounds lovely.

>instincts
So they admit it's natural to not want members outside your own tribe.

>music wouldn't exist without black people
>the world would be all white without black people

Don't tease me senpai

>imagine not having to always lock your shit up
>imagine being able to sleep again with your window open to let the cool night breeze in
>imagine not hearing loud jungle music 24/7
>imagine being able to get gas, fill it up and THEN pay for it again.
>imagine not having to always look over your shoulder when you approach an ATM
>imagine not being worried who is going to move into the house that the old couple used to live in.
>imagine being able to go to a club again to enjoy it without worries of getting knifed, shot or stabbed.
>imagine not having your taxes taken to raise another generation of criminals
>imagine not having niggers in every fucking movie as the "smart scientist, engineer, hacker" to make them feel good about themselves.
>imagine not seeing every ad on the bus, billboard, tv or magazine with some ape nigger and a white chick

I would love a world without niggers.