What do you think of Pope Francis?

What do you think of Pope Francis?

Other urls found in this thread:

rehmat1.com/2014/06/19/pope-francis-inside-every-christian-is-a-jew/
catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/austrian-cardinal-tipped-to-be-the-next-pope-warns-of-an-islamic/
religionnews.com/2016/09/16/austrian-cardinal-clarifies-its-not-islamic-conquest-but-christian-surrender/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_flights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A very good Pope, perhaps the best the RCC has ever had. Edgy assholes hate him because he isn't as homophobic or anti-Muslim as his predecessor, which only adds to Pope Francis' compassionate image.

I am not a Catholic by the way, but I still agree with Francis on countless things, especially not judging gay people and Muslims.

>the Pope once called European men to rise up in arms and defend their homeland against foreign invaders
>no he kisses their feet

He is a silly puppet head reporting to a General and installed to replace a vile Nazi pedo Pope. Geez, read some history once in awhile or it repeats.

Dark Pope. He's Jesuit.

He's a crypto jew.

Much more compassion, humanity and decency in a single picture than in your entire family combined, it seems.

Wrong, the Vatican is run solely by the Pope

Way to judge

He's not a Jew

I wish he had been born in Chile where communists were dealt with the way they should be.

Worst Pope ever. Even Rodrigo Borgia was better.

who died and made this guy pope again?
oh yeah nobody

the real pope is german and look's like palpatine

Didn't know there were Vatican shills on 4chin

>Crypto-Judaism is the secret adherence to Judaism while publicly professing to be of another faith; practitioners are referred to as "crypto-Jews"

Do you think this declaration is normal for the head of the Catholic religion, knowing that Jews are "Salvation is only for us, screw the rest"?
rehmat1.com/2014/06/19/pope-francis-inside-every-christian-is-a-jew/

Vatican ain't free, pope francis aka poop francis is not my pope, he is probably a pagan/jew/heretic as well, praise jesus

Way to out yourself as a vile piece of shit

Nope, Borgia was a homophobe and a dictator, and he is fake, he only appeared in Assassin's Creed

Wrong, the world needed a Pope from the New World

I respect the Pope, that isn't shilling

That website is not trustworthy so neither is that quote.

>That website is not trustworthy so neither is that quote.
Your point is?

great guy that fights against white privilige!

>Wrong, the world needed a Pope from the New World

nop

Real pope here

Leader of the greatest fraudulent organization on works. Smarter than his predecessor. He understood that the left was distancing itself from catholicism and is remedying this by pandering to liberals. He will lead the catholic church into a new era of prosperity.

He is Peter the Roman.

Francis named himself for Saint Francisco di Pietro di Assisi. He is also of Italian origin, and was found at the end of the world (Argentina). It's not the Italian Empire when Italy becomes an Empire; it is instead the Roman Empire. Italy is the geographical peninsula Italia.

So, Peter the Roman.

Read Saint Malachy's stuff here and scroll to the bottom.

catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp

This Pope we have now is unlike any other we've seen before.

Delusional old man in a dress.

Bergoglio is a satanic Imam.

I know only Pope Benedict XVI.

I don't trust him.

t. Lifelong catholic

Anti-Pope, possibly "Peter the Roman" from the Saint Malachi Prophecies.

The best goy.

He's a fool. There's such a thing as being too tolerant. He needs to be harsher.

He fellates Obama-like amounts of Islam cock. Filthy, muslim-foot-fetish traitor to the Western world.

>Pic
This guy is better.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/austrian-cardinal-tipped-to-be-the-next-pope-warns-of-an-islamic/

religionnews.com/2016/09/16/austrian-cardinal-clarifies-its-not-islamic-conquest-but-christian-surrender/

Only a down syndrome would support that bullshit called meme.

what an ignorant piece of human garbage. rodrigro borgia aka pope alexander vi was real and an important figure in italian hostory.
way to go, american education

also rodrigro and his son were both degenerate incestuos bisexuals

He means well, but he's the wrong pope for the current times.

Considering how under attack the church is right now, we really needed a more energized conservative pope. Francis is better suited for an era of peacetime, when there are no major conflicts or issues going on, when he can focus on cleaning up the church. But honestly, right now he's just not the right man for the current problems.

It was neat that he addressed Congress though.

>I am not a Catholic by the way, but I still agree with Francis on countless things, especially not judging gay people and Muslims.

RAYMOND CARDINAL BURKE
>PIUS XIII
RAYMOND CARDINAL BURKE
>PIUS XIII
RAYMOND CARDINAL BURKE
>PIUS XIII
RAYMOND CARDINAL BURKE
>PIUS XIII

Forgive me my friends I missed this meme magic

i haven't seen him say or do anything that would indicate he has any pride in his religion. that's a little concerning.

Cuck

Why's that nigga walking around wearing a red carpet? Shit looks like a half pipe for finger boards.

>Way to judge

>implying judging is bad

"Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment." - John 7:24

Dead jew lover commie

but he didn't say don't judge gay people

he said don't judge "gay" people who are actively trying to live a life without sin (i.e. a celibate life)

get your facts straight from the source, not the MSM

operating hand of the jesuits

aiding rome's final conquest of the west through promoting one world religion and other shit blah blah blah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_flights

He continues to surprise me.

>beleives everything left-wing msm reports on pope
>is shocked when his msg doesnt fit their spin
kys leaf, you are the problem

>What do you think of Pope Francis?

He should show some spine and use the papal assassin network to take down ISIS and kill their CIA and Mossad contacts

Better Pope that 50% of what Catholics have in their history.
Worst Pope that the other 50%. So basically he is a meh Pope.

Also
>Argies confirmed as white

Just today he bashed gender theory, he doesn't like homosexuals

He's a filthy Catholic.

Infiltrating kike, Bring Back Benedict XVI

I'm waiting for him to come out and condemn kekism.

Fuck off nigger, you can't get all your news from kikebart and infowars

Yeah DESU he's probably the best Pope ever for Reddit Fedoras like this user.

He won't even openly denounce Muslims who genocide Christians because he is some kind of feel good Ronald McDonald, trying to be a Dhali Lama but ending up being somewhat of a cuck.

I don't believe he is sent to destroy the faith necessarily IF it's happening it's too slow for that.

Benedict XVI is the real pope.

>What do you think of Pope Francis?

He's a typical Christian = a leftist cuck.

He's communist.